My First Blowjob

Story Info
Telling my experience when I gave my first blowjob.
1.1k words
4
89.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing a kinky sex experience from when I was only 18 years old.

So a couple years ago when I was in my last year of high school I was still living with my parents. I wasn't very sexually active and still a virgin and never given a blowjob or touched a penis. I didn't really dare to do too much, since my parents never wanted me to stay out for too long and I never dared to take a boy home either.

My parents live in an old house and sometimes, something needs to be done about it right? This time the tiles had to be replaced and my dad let this company do it that specialised in putting tiles on floors. So one day two men came at my home, I think it was around March or April because it was about a month I think before my final high school exams.

I came home from school and when I saw the two men working it was as normal as you can get. Nothing sexual about it. I went upstairs and did my homework. After an hour I went back down to get something to drink and the two men were sitting, probably on a break. But that's where it started. They looked at me in a way that really got my attention. It was as if they were undressing me with their eyes. I've got used to it by now, but back then it was still freaking me out. I turned around to get into the refrigerator to grab a drink and in the corner of my eyes I saw them looking at my ass and legs. I have to admit that my attire didn't help a lot, when I come back home I like to put on something more comfortable. This time i was wearing really short shorts.

The attention they gave me was making me incredibly sexy somehow. It made me feel more like a pretty lady. I turned around again so I could face them to see how they would react. Again their eyes on my body, undressing me. So I decided to make some small talk and we talked a bit. They were obviously flirting with me. Calling me a pretty girl and asking me about boys and how much attention I wouldn't get from them. In reality it's not like that at all. But I enjoyed it ;) It was starting to get a little creepy though when they asked me about my sexual experiences. I managed to brush it off and I somehow didn't want to admit that I'm a virgin to these guys. They were definitely handsome and I wouldn't mind dating them.

The next day however it got really crazy. I was free from school and both my parents were working today. So I was alone at home while these two men were working starting from early morning. This story must seem to turn into a big cliche but around their midday lunch I decided to chat with them again to see how it was going. My parents asked me to keep an eye out, just to make sure... you know..

Of course the same thing as yesterday but this time they were asking me if I was a virgin. When I said I was I saw a bulge appear in one of the guys his pants. He suddenly jokingly told me that there's no way I could be. I had to smile at him, but I wasn't smiling to his face, but to the bulge in his pants which I was staring at. An awkward silent emerged...

Blushing I turned around to make coffee. I was really ashamed and at the same time excited. A girlfriend of mine always told me about her experiences when she done something with a guy, and recently she told me about giving her boyfriend a blowjob. The way she told it made it seem like something mysterious and very fun. I'm not sure what was really going on in my mind back then, but once I finished making the coffee for the two men I suddenly said something like "Want me to give you a blowjob?". Can't remember exactly how I asked it.

Maybe I wanted to prove that I wasn't a prude girl, or maybe it was me being over excited after all the flirting they did or maybe I was just really curious about how it would be like. Anyways, the crazy part is that they both wanted it. Normally, if you rationally think about it, you'd expect men to decline such an offer. But they didn't. So the guy with the bulge in his pants told me he accepted my offer, but only if his companion could join in on the fun. I didn't want to back out of it so I agreed with it.

I let them into my room upstairs. Incredibly nervous as I was, I was lucky that the two men kind of knew what they were doing and they must have seen me being really nervous because one of them asked me if I really wanted it. I responded with a nod. They pulled down their pants and sat on the edge of the bed. They told me to kneel down infront of them and grab both of their cocks in my left and right hand. So I did...

I didn't quite know what to do, but I remember that I simply started to stroke them. At some point I took them both in my mouth and gave them both turns. I really did my best to make them feel good and their compliments encouraged me to go on. I wanted them both to cum in my mouth so it wouldn't get a mess (girlfriend told me about it), but I can still clearly remember that this wasn't really going as planned.

The first guy came in my mouth. But some of his cum dripplet down the corner of my mouth on my blouse. But the disaster came next when I turned to the other but either he was too fast or I was too slow, he suddenly came over my face and the most of it got into my hair and behind me on the carpet.

They finished with the tiles before my parents were back home, and in the meanwhile I really had to take a shower. I could smell the sex and cum in my room. Fortunately the stains in my carpet were gone after a day, and my Mom never mentioned anything about it. Even if I told them about this, I doubt they would believe me.