My First CFNM Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim wasn't so lucky, or was he? As soon as Mistress Ashleigh buried his cock in her throat, he started spasming. She pulled back about six inches and pumped his cock, watching the first of numerous spurts as they flew towards her. The first one hit her left cheek; the next few her chin and the remainder hit her blouse. She led go of me and called for Gina again.

Gina knew her duties, as she licked the remaining cum off Jim's spent cock. I was amazed at how Ashleigh was able to control his orgasm, ensuring that none of his cum hit the floor. What was it about the damn floors that made them so special? Or maybe they wanted to make sure none of our seed was wasted?

The view must've been too much for Mike, since he too started to cum. Mistress Patty did her best to finish him off, pumping his cock with her tiny fist, coating her face and upper chest with his cum. Mike huffed like a steam locomotive, giving it his all.

Gina quickly dropped to her knees and licked him clean, taking him deep inside her throat to make sure she got every last drop.

Shaking her head from side to side, Miss Ashleigh then looked at the spent men.

"Jim, you came first! As punishment, you are to lick your mess off my blouse. Do it now!" she ordered.

Jim was enjoying his punishment too much as he licked the cum off her blouse, squeezing her breasts to bring them up to his mouth.

Mistress Ashleigh must've liked it too, since I heard her moan a few times. "Now, lick the mess from Mistress Patty also."

Jim hesitated for a moment. He had never tasted another man's cum before.

"I said Now, James!" Mistress Ashleigh ordered, pushing his face into Mistress Patty's cum covered cleavage.

With a wince, Jim began lapping up Mike's spilt cum from Mistress Patty's body.

Quivers ran through my trembling frame as I looked on in disbelief, wondering if I could have obeyed such an order.

When Jim had finished his task, he and Mike were ordered to stand off to the side with Gina, who glanced down at their cocks once more, possibly wishing she could have more of their juice.

Mistress Jill rose from her seat.

"Since the time has expired with some of you still needing release, we're going to play another game. You will stand in a line, allowing us to jerk you off. The one who shoots the quickest, will win a prize. The one who shoots the most will win a prize. And the one who shoots the furthest, will win a prize. Any questions?"

Those of us remaining nodded 'no' in unison as we lined up.

This time, Mistress Ashleigh grabbed a handful of Tony, Mistress Jill grabbed Andrew's ebony meat and Mistress Patty grabbed my throbbing tool.

Mistress Jill ordered Gina to assist Steve and of course, she quickly obliged. We stood facing the middle of the room as the women knelt behind us, reaching around to jerk off our cocks. The feel of Mistress Patty's soft tits in that silk blouse pressed against my ass was having it's effect and I wanted to cum to win the prize but Steve beat me to it and came as if on fire. He shot a good foot in front of him as Gina expertly pumped his pulsing hose.

Andrew came next, depositing a huge load directly in front of him, the thick white goo dribbled out more than spurted. His cock never got above horizontal, so it just dripped out for what seemed like forever.

Tony came right after Andrew, making grunting sounds as he shot about two feet in front of him. His orgasm was the most violent, which made the women giggle.

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and shot my load.

Mistress Patty had been so gentle with her strokes, she'd held me off the longest. She also seemed to have a 'special talent' for pumping the semen out of me, because when I shot, the first one went about three feet in front of me. The next spurt went even further, hitting the floor about four feet away. The next several spurts went out about 2 feet, until a few remaining spasms just brought more cum to the tip. Patty turned me around by my cock and licked the juice off the end of my dick. Finally, Mistress Patty stood up giving me a big hug.

I was in my own world for what felt like an eternity. I didn't notice the others. I guess the ladies wanted to keep the floor clean for this last event, making sure the "playing field" was clear for documenting the results.

The final tally was; I'd won the prize for shooting the furthest. Steve won for shooting the quickest and Andrew won for the biggest load.

Gina was instructed 'to clean' us all off before we were allowed to sit down.

"Well gentleman," Mistress Jill began. "Did you enjoy your first CFNM experience?"

We all nodded affirmatively. As a prize, the three of us would be given Gina's services for an entire night of our choosing. Gina virtually beamed as she thought about three nights off from her duties, filled with unbridled sex.

As we exchanged proud smiles, Mistress Jill turned to all of us. "You will now dress before leaving the house. You will receive an email tomorrow with instructions. If you choose to follow them, you will become a sex-toy for a small, select group of women. This was the audition and you all passed. You will accord each of the ladies the same respect you gave us tonight. Periodically, we will meet as a group, to enjoy your services together. If you have any questions, Gina will answer them on your way out."

With that she turned to Patty and Ashleigh, the three beauties departing the room. Everyone must've liked the idea though, as we had all started regaining our erections. Gina smiled wickedly and said, "Gentlemen, we can't have you going out like that," as she proceeded to suck each of us off again.

But that's a story for another time...

12