My First Cock in Years

Story Info
Good cumsluts always swallow, he didn't.
1.3k words
4
50.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was driving home after a weekend away, I started thinking about going to the Paris Theater. I was feeling very aroused since I hadn't jacked off in several days, I needed to feel a pair of lips on my cock. I had been there before and always had some guy slobbering on my cock within 15 minutes of walking through the door.

I parked as close as I could, two blocks away, walked in and started looking through the pornos for sale. It seemed rather quite and as I checked out the shemale videos I overheard on old guy, who was wearing tight bicycle shorts, tell the clerk the theaters were nearly empty.

I went into the men's room to take a piss, being empty I decided to use a stall and read the adds from horny guys looking for the big nine inch cock of their dreams. Surprisingly even the graffiti was lame. I had read more exciting bathroom writing in a Borders Bookstore.

Figuring I could still jack myself senseless watching porn, I paid the 10 bucks admission and walked into the straight theater on the ground floor.

It took several minutes for my eyes to begin to adjust to the darkness and I could be reasonably sure of finding a seat without stepping on somebody. After 15 minutes of watching some really poor quality porn, I could make out only 2 figures in the seats around me.

Time to try the gay theatre upstairs.

The upstairs is even darker than the first. In fact on my very first trip to the Paris, I walked in, and before waiting for my eyes to adjust at all, found my way to the balcony stairs. As I started climbing I bumped into somebody, before I could even mutter an apology I felt a hand grabbing at my fly. My zipper was pulled down, my cock out and a mouth was on my cock. His mouth knew what to do, and minutes later I shot my load in his mouth. As his tongue licked my cock clean I said "Thank You". He kissed my cock, tucked it back in and said "No, thank You!"

This time I let my eyes adjust for a few more minutes. After climbing the steep balcony stairs I took a seat 3 rows above a younger Asian dude. Glancing around I could see only 3 others; all were seated rather far apart. No action was going on here either.

I began watching the movie, 2 guys were sucking each other in a field as 2 girls looked on from behind a tree. I slowly began rubbing my cock through my jeans. The guys on screen just kept on licking and sucking, the girls just kept on watching. I noticed that the guy below me had noticed me and would occasionally look back to see if I was jerking off. I stayed a while longer hoping something would happen on screen or in the balcony.

After getting completely bored I decided to see if the straight theater had changed films. Maybe I could jack off to some more inspiring porn downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs, I was surprised to find the Asian dude following me.

For some reason I decided not to stop on the stairs for him and just went into the theater.

I took a seat towards the far left; he stood behind me against the wall. I found the new film to be quite a bit better and I began rubbing my cock through my jeans out of habit. As the action on screen heated up so did I. I unbuttoned my jeans, opened them up and pulled my jockeys under my balls to give myself more access.

As I stroked my cock and stretched my balls I may have wiped up some precum off my cockhead and licked it off my finger. I came here to have my cock sucked, so I don't think I would have been such a slut knowing I was being watched.

The Asian dude had moved closer, he was now standing behind me watching as I stroked myself. I tried to concentrate on the hot action on the screen but would check behind me to see what my new friend was doing. I had gotten myself very worked up and was stroking to get myself off.

The next time I looked back I found myself looking at small, uncut Asian cock. For some reason, I couldn't resist. I found myself turning around in my seat and taking his soft dick into my mouth. I sucked and tongued his softie and slowly the head began to thicken. As the head swelled in my mouth it felt like I was sucking on a large rubber ball. His shaft began swelling in turn and in a short time a decent sized hardon had filled my mouth.

The feel of his cock in my mouth brought me back to the first time I sucked a cock. I remember telling my suck buddy that I know knew what mouths were made for! Over the next year I sucked his cock as often as I could. Usually I would end up licking his load off his stomach. He would go down on me but have me finish myself off. He would call me a cum eater as I licked my fingers clean. I was off to a good start as a Cum Slut.

After years of college and work, I found my self not cruising rest stops twice a week. It had seemed my days as a cum slurpin' ho were behind me.

My left hand had found its way back to my own hardon, and I began to stroke myself as I wrapped my right around the base of his cock. I began sucking his cock in earnest now, sliding my lips up and down his shaft, pressing with my wet tongue all over the underside. I would bring my head up wrapping my lips just below the head licking circles all around the head, before sliding my wet lips down his shaft.

I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. Keeping lip contact, I glanced back to see that another guy had walked over to check us out, seeing me looking at him he walked towards the other side of the theater.

Seeing him must have triggered something in me, because I began to get worried about him cumming in my mouth, but I was too close to my own orgasm to stop. I kept on licking his cock and stroking my own even faster. As I started getting very close to cumming, I found my mouth slipping farther down his shaft. My cock began spewing its cum, I found myself almost choking on his very hard cock.

As I finished cumming I pulled my lips off his cock while stuffing my own into my jeans. As I looked down to zip up I heard his disappointed cry of "Oh Shit". I quickly buckled my belt, got up and started walking away; as I neared the door I licked what remained of my own cum from my hand.

Walking out of the theater and back to my car I passed several groups of people. I remember wondering if they knew I had just been sucking cock in there. And what they would think of someone who would leave a guy on the verge of cumming as I had just done.

I knew I had just become a nasty bastard and not the cum slut that I sometimes fantasized about.

After I got in my car, I noticed that I had cum drops all over my lap and shirt from my own cum.

It wasn't until several miles down the road that I began to feel something cold and wet on the back of my right shoulder.