My First Couple

Story Info
Guys meets with a couple and they enjoy each other.
5.2k words
4.31
83k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers

Please enjoy my latest story. The characters in the story exist and we have done the story in consultation with each other. It has male bisexual scenes so this may not be for all readers.

I did enjoy an experience exactly like this!

*****

Following some of the comments on this story I have given it some further editing, and I hope that some of the writing tips I have received from very helpful editors will be able to make the story more enjoyable and a little easier to read.

*****

I had been away from home for 2 weeks. I was in another damn hotel and was starting to get really bored of spending my evenings alone in front of my laptop. I had visited every erotic site known to man and spent a lot of time wanking to porn on my laptop, but after 2 weeks I needed the real thing!

On this particular morning I got to the office at about 07:30am and after making my morning cup of coffee, logged on and checked my various e-mail accounts. After I was satisfied that there were no pressing emails that needed my attention I decided to log onto my favourite adult "personals" site. As I normally did, I went straight to the "Women seeking men" sections and as usual it was full of the normal idiots who had posted their ads in the wrong place and the real adverts from women just didn't sound like what I was looking for. For the first time I went over to the Couples seeking singles page. I had normally avoided this section as most of the time they were looking for Bi woman for an MFF and not 38-year-old men.

The first posting on the page had the heading "Seeking Bi-curious Man" which immediately made me curious. I opened the ad and started to read. As I read down it was almost as if the ad was written for me. The writers name was listed as Lesley and in the post, she said that she and her lover, Dan, were looking for another man to join them. He was bi-curious but had never touched another man before, she wanted to try 2 men at the same time. The time stamp on the ad showed that she had only posted it 15 minutes earlier.

I immediately sent off a response to the address provided and sat anxiously waiting for a reply. I had set aside that day to catch up on my month-end accounts and paperwork, so I didn't have many pressing work matters to attend to. I would not have been able to get much done in my present state of arousal, and after reading the advert I was even more horny. I sat and sipped my coffee, my eyes glued to my computer screen, waiting for the envelope that would alert me of new mail. I could barely sit still in my chair. I hoped for all I was worth that she was still logged on and would see my mail and respond.

My laptop chimed, and I saw the mail logo appear in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. I quickly reached for the mouse to open my mailbox and see if she had responded. As I opened it, I saw the subject line and knew it was her! I opened her mail, my hands shaking.

Hi Lucien,

That was a quick response! We discussed trying to fulfil this fantasy last night and agreed that I would post my message as I got to work today before either of us could change our minds. We are both very apprehensive but I have spoken to Dan and he has agreed that we should meet and have a drink later today and see if we feel that this is worth pursuing.

How does 11am at the ladies bar at the Hilton Hotel sound to you?

Lesley

PS: If you have a Digital Camera please bring it with you. Who knows we may want some pics to remember this occasion?

I didn't mind where or when we were going to meet, provided the meeting happened. What made it even more convenient was that I was staying at the Hilton and if we were all in agreement that we would proceed, we would have a discreet venue on the 3rd floor. I sent a reply message to say that I would meet them in the ladies' bar at 11am. I told Lesley that I was wearing a light blue lounge shirt and khaki chinos so that they would recognise me. Her response to my message was immediate confirming that they would be there at 11.

The anticipation seemed to make time slow right down, and I was struggling to concentrate on any work. I willed the time to pass quicker and was not sure how I would keep myself occupied until my 11 o'clock finally arrived.

Lesley had asked me to bring a digital camera to capture our liaison, so I used the time to make sure that I had enough blank disks and the battery was fully charged. Walking around the office was particularly difficult, I was in a constant horny state and the bulge in my pants was a dead giveaway. Given that there were several women in the office I felt it was better to remain safely in my office.

The office was about 20 minutes' drive to the hotel so at about 10:30 I picked up my keys and laptop bag and drove to the hotel. I walked past the reception and down the passage to the ladies' bar. I had my laptop bag hanging in front of me so that my hard one would not be obvious to other hotel guests. I could see why they had chosen this venue as it had very discreet lighting and private booths lined the back wall. We would be able to chat without the risk of being overheard by other guests. At this time of day this was not a huge problem as the bar was almost deserted, but I knew that as lunch time approached it would certainly start to fill. I found a booth in the corner and sat down. I ordered a Gin and Tonic and sat back, still anxiously willing the minutes to tick away. It was a bit early in the day for a drink, but I figured that I need a little "Dutch courage". My eyes were fixed on the door and I sat sipping my drink and praying that they would show up.

Eventually a beautiful brunette walked through the doorway into the bar. A tall, slim man following behind her. I would estimate that they were in their late thirties.

"Please let this be them." I said softly to myself.

She looked so gorgeous. She had a stunning body, smallish breasts, and shoulder length hair cut into a neat bob. Her face looked as smooth as silk and I hoped that this was her natural skin and not make-up. She was wearing a very tight Levi's and an equally tight white top which accentuated the shape of her breasts. I could see the shape of her nipples pressing against the fabric. She turned and scanned the room. The low lighting making if difficult to see the people in the booths. Her gaze stopped when she saw me sitting in the corners and I saw her smile. Her smile made her entire face light up and she looked even more sexy. I glanced over at her companion and saw that he looked pleasant enough, balding with a medium build and a neat moustache. She took him by the hand and crossed the room to my booth.

"Lucien?" she asked quietly as she approached the table.

"You must be Lesley and Dan?" I answered.

They both nodded and slid into the U-shaped booth. Lesley slid around until she was sitting next to me and Dan slid until he was opposite me. She slid up even closer until our legs were touching. Putting her hand on my thigh, she reached across and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. She smelled gorgeous and the scent of her perfume lingered in my nose. For me there is something unique and arousing about the scent of a woman.

Conversation was surprisingly easy, and it was almost as though we had known each other for ages. We chatted freely while we sipped our drinks. Leslie was doing most of the talking but it was Dan who finally broached the reason for our meeting.

"Have you ever been with a couple before?" He asked.

"No." I answered truthfully. "I did have an experience when I was younger where a friend and I had spent the night taking it in turns with an insatiable older woman. But I wouldn't really count that as a couple."

He nodded thoughtfully before answering. "I know that Lesley said I was bi-curious and was hoping that we could get something together, but I'm not sure if I can go through with it."

A sense of disappointment washed over me. I really didn't mind if nothing happened between him and me but I didn't want to lose the opportunity to be with Leslie.

"I'm in the same boat," I said, "I messed around with some friends when I was younger and I remember it being great but I'm not sure if I could do it again. It's been a long time."

"Why don't we just wait and see how it goes. No pressure." Said Lesley lightly to ease the tension.

I was really hoping that Dan wouldn't get cold feet and want to pull out. I felt Lesley's hand again reach under the table and rest on my upper thigh. Squeezing me gently. Her hand slid slowly up until she brushed my hard cock, her fingers wrapping around my shaft and then tracing down until they reached my balls and then sliding back up. I almost came in my pants. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were as soft as satin. Her tongue slid into my mouth I responded by slipping my tongue into her mouth. I saw movement across the table and opened my eyes to see how Dan was reacting and saw that he was sliding around until he was next to her then slipping hand into her lap and rubbing her pussy through her jeans. I was very glad to see that my explanation had done the trick and he seemed to be still firmly on board. I couldn't help glancing around the room to see if our fumbling's had caught the attention of anyone else in the bar.

"Why don't we go up to my room and continue this conversation?" I asked.

"You are staying here?" Dan asked, surprised.

"Yes, on the third floor."

Lesley slid over pressing my hips with hers to gesture me to get out of the booth. Once we were all up, she took us both by the hand and with a jaunty swing in her hips she led us out of the bar.

"Why waste time here when there's a perfectly good room right here?" she said with excitement in her voice.

We walked over to the lifts and stepped in. We were alone in the lift and I had my back to the wall, Lesley turned her back to me and stepped back until she was pressed firmly against me. I could feel my cock nestled between the cheeks of her shapely ass and it gave an involuntary twitch of approval. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back against my hardness.

Dan stepped over until her was standing in front of her and leaned forward to kiss her. As he pressed himself against her, he had not realised that my hands had wondered around her waist and was rubbing her pussy mound through her jeans. As he pressed himself against her, I could feel his hard cock press against my hands, and I could feel he certainly wasn't lacking in the size department. As soon as he felt my hands between his cock and his partners pussy he stepped back quickly.

A few minutes later the lift announced its arrival at my floor and the doors hissed open and we stepped out and made our way down the passage to my room. I opened the door and stepped back to allow them into my room. Lesley walked over to the windows and admired the view across the bay. Dropping her handbag on the chair she walked over to the mini-bar and after looking through what was on offer, took out a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, pouring us each a glass. She took 2 big sips and put her glass down on the desk. She retrieved her handbag and walked across to the bathroom. The door clicked closed behind her and I heard the lock being turned. This left Dan and me sitting sipping our wine and enjoy the view of the city.

"Are you guys married?" I asked him. I had seen a ring on her finger earlier and assumed they were married. I was curious about the reference to her lover in the advert, rather than husband.

"No. She is my best friends' wife." He answered.

"Wow" I wasn't sure what more I could say.

"I know it's pretty fucked up, but he is such an asshole to her. He spends his life either fishing with his mates or propping up the bar at the boat club. If she is lucky, he fucks her about once or twice a month." He said with an angry tone in his voice.

"How can anyone neglect a gorgeous woman like her?" I answered shaking my head in amazement.

Our conversation was cut short when we heard the lock click and the bathroom door open behind me. I turned to see and was greeted by a beautiful sight. Lesley had removed her jeans and blouse and was standing in the doorway wearing only a pair of cream coloured, lace panties with a matching bra. Without a word she walked over to the desk and picked up her wine glass. She walked over to the window and stood with her hand on her hip, the glass to her lips and her legs slightly parted. From where I was sitting, I saw that a damp spot had formed on the gusset of her panties. Her nipples were clearly visible through the lace fabric of her bra and I will never forget my amazement at the size of her nipples. They seemed to be almost as big as the tips of my thumbs.

"Come on guys, why should I be the only one standing here half dressed?" she chirped.

I took the opportunity to snap off a few shots with my digital camera and then placing it on the coffee table, Dan and I stood without a second invitation. I immediately unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it onto the floor, and quickly followed with my trousers. I didn't see any point in leaving my underpants on so with a bit of stretching to pull the underpants over my tip of my erect cock I kicked them across the floor.

I walked over to where she was standing next to the bed. I looked back to see that Dan was nearly undressed and was pulling his underpants down his legs. I couldn't help noticing that his eyes were fixed firmly on my cock. I wasn't sure whether this was insecurity, in case my cock was larger than his, or whether his bi-side was starting to show. Either way his cock was fully hard, and the tip was shining with his precum. I couldn't help comparing and looked over at his cock. While I was a bit thicker than him, he was at least an inch longer and circumcised.

I walked over to Lesley taking her in my arms, my cock pressed against her flat stomach and the warmth of her skin seemed to make me even harder. My precum was oozing from my tip and the wetness smeared across her stomach. I could feel her press her pussy mound against my shaft. We kissed deeply, my arms pulling her pussy harder against me. Her lips were soft and succulent. I lifted her petite body up and carried her to the bed. I lay her down gently and knelt between her legs. I wanted to taste her panties; my biggest love in life!

Dan walked around the bed to the other side and crawled over until her kneeling next to her face. He took his cock in hand and pressed it down until it slipped between her lips and into her mouth. He gently pressed himself forward, sliding deeper and deeper and she seemed to have no problem taking most of his length into her mouth.

I rubbed the silky-smooth skin of her inner thighs, my hands gently creeping higher and higher until my fingers reached the moist fabric of her panties. The wet spot appeared to have grown larger than before and I could smell the scent of her pussy filling the air. I lowered my nose to her pussy and started to nuzzle at her pussy through the flimsy fabric of her panties. She immediately responded by pushing her pussy firmly against my nose, my tongue rubbing up and down the furrow of her panties. Although I really love panties, I was ready to get these panties off, and get down to some serious pussy eating! I slipped her panties down her legs. I flipped them inside out and brought the drenched gusset to my nose and breathed in deeply. Her scent was perfect. I flushed when I saw her eyes were open and she was watching me. It didn't stop her rhythmic sucking of Dan's cock and his balls were bouncing gently against her cheek as he thrust in and out.

Dropping the panties onto the bed next to her, I knelt between her legs and slipped my hands under her ass cheeks, raising her pussy level with my mouth. It was the first chance I had of inspecting her pussy closely and I was so turned on to see that she was completely shaved. The skin around her pussy was smooth and no hair or stubble in sight. Her lips were puffy and swollen and liberally coated with her glistening pussy juice. Her hard clit peeped out from between her folds; one of the biggest clits I had ever seen. I lowered her ass to the bed and freed my hands from under her. My fingers traced a path up the cheeks of her ass until they reached her hot little hole. I wiggled my finger around her opening and around the bottom of her slit. She was so wet my finger slipped effortlessly in. Despite being so wet, I could feel her pussy was still nice and tight. I took her engorged clit gently between my lips, sucking rhythmically while my finger slipped deep into her velvet sheath. I turned my hand until the palm was facing up and my finger was rubbing the upper walls of her pussy, probing for her most sensitive spot. As I reached the ridged skin inside her she reacted immediately and started to buck her hips roughly against my face. I could hear Dan was starting to moan quietly and guessed that his orgasm was close.

Lesley was now starting to writhe her body from side to side around on the bed as I worked her pussy with my tongue and fingers. Dan was having a job keeping his cock in her mouth as she wildly rode my face and he had resorted to holding the sides of her face to try and keep her latched to his cock. I could hear Dan moaning louder and louder as he fucked her mouth with long steady strokes. Her thighs clamped my head tightly as she, in turn, fucked my face. Her moans became more urgent, the sound muffled by Dans cock filling her. Her juices were flowing freely and despite my best efforts to lick them up, her wetness dribbled down her ass cheeks and onto the duvet below. I felt her move slightly and lifted my head from her pussy. She had turned her head towards Dan's cock and brought him to a loud orgasm. I could see her swallowing as much as she could and as he pulled his cock from her mouth the last of his cum spurted over her face. She lay back, breathing heavily. I surveyed the scene in front of me. Lesley lying with her pussy lips spread, her juices coated her red and swollen pussy lips. Dan was still standing above her face; his cum sliding slowly down her face. I could see the last bit of cum oozing from the tip of his cock. She sat halfway up resting on her elbows and the excess cum dribbled down her neck and onto her breasts.

Although Dan and Lesley looked very satisfied, my cock was still eagerly waiting its turn and I throbbed in anticipation. I looked up at Lesley's nice small tits, Dan's cum had left some shiny streaks across her huge nipples. My curiosity got the better of me and I got up from between her legs and lay down next to her. My lips latched on to her nipple, the taste of Dan's cum mixing with the taste of her pussy in my mouth. I was not disappointed, and memories of my previous experiences came flooding back. I was enjoying it so much I started to lick all over her chest, removing all the traces of his sperm. I needed more of this. Kneeling next to her I saw that she still had a blob of cum oozing from her mouth and slipping down her smooth cheek. I stuck my tongue out and licked it up and sucked it into my mouth. I could feel the smooth texture of his cum in my mouth; the slightly salt taste was very appealing. She turned her head and kissed me deeply. I think she enjoyed the taste of her own pussy as much as I was enjoying the taste of his cum on her lips.

I needed more, so I nudged her gently and she understood what wanted, she rolled onto her stomach and raised her ass into the air. Her pussy hanging down like a piece of ripe succulent fruit, between her legs. I knelt behind her and taking my cock between my fingers and pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go and guided the sensitive tip between her lips. I couldn't wait to experience her tight pussy. As my cock slipped into her, I could feel her warmth slowly engulf my cock. I guided myself into her steadily until I was buried to the hilt in her juicy cunt. My eyes were tightly closed, and my mind was consumed by the pleasure I was feeling. I slowly withdrew from her until the tip of my cock was at the opening of her pussy, paused, and then pressed myself firmly back into her. I continued to slip in and out until reaching a steady rhythm.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers
12