My First Dominatrix

Story Info
Shy college student gets introduced to his dominatrix.
2k words
3.88
69.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always a shy guy who had a hard time getting girlfriends. By the time I was 20 and going to college, I was still a virgin. My sex life consisted solely of masturbating to dirty magazines, videos, and the like. Often I fantasized about being dominated by one or more females, but I hadn't gotten even close to acting it out. That year, I moved into a new dorm, which consisted of bunch of small buildings rather than one big zoo. My room overlooked the parking lot and the next "house".

One September afternoon, my roommate was out and I was all alone. Somehow I got horny and decided to close the curtains and have a fun time with my hands. Suddenly, while I was in the middle of tugging my thing, I heard a beautiful female voice from outside. I decided to take a peek and see whose it is. It was one of the students moving into the next house, a gorgeous reddish-blonde tall girl. She was wearing shorts that showed off the sexiest pair of legs I had seen around campus.

Upon seeing her, I couldn't help let out a loud whistle. But wait, she heard it! Oops, remembering I was naked with a dick in hand, I quickly ducked away and closed the curtain as she looked my way. I then drifted back into the waves of ecstasy with her body engraved in my memory, and that was that, or so I thought ...

A couple of weeks later, on a Friday night, my roommate, Randy, and I were drifting around the dorm looking for party. We were bored to die, especially with our house being a substance-free house. Randy was much better with the female kind and he got us invited to hang out with 3 chicks who live in the house opposite us. So we walked over there, brining our drinks, only to be greeted by none other than that girl whom I whistled to. She introduced herself as Sylvie, and introduced us to her two roommates.

Quickly we got comfortable and got to know each other more. At some point, finding out we lived in that room by the parking lot, Sylvie brought up the subject of the whistle. My roommate was surprised, but she kept saying "I swear it was your room", and pointed out seeing the curtains move. Seeing no choice, I had to fess up. She said she likes it when people whistle for her (good), but was wondering why I hid back. I quickly made up a story about my getting high - in a substance-free house - and hence wanting to remain discreet.

I don't know what got into me. Later that night, as the booze flowed and we even got more comfortable, I was leaning back on the floor with her next to me. I whispered in her ear: "You know why I hid that day when I whistled to you"? "Why?" "I was masturbating!"

She paused for a moment, and I thought "that's it, I lost it". She whispered in my ear "so that's the story. Of course you wouldn't want anyone else to know, like my roommates, or your roommate." The evil glint in her eyes scared me.

"Yes, you're not planning to tell anyone, are you?"

She thought about it for a second, then whispered in a firm tone: "No I'm not planning to tell anyone, but you need to do things for me, to please me."

"Uh, like what things?"

"You know, clean up my room, drive me around, do my laundry."

It didn't sound too bad, the way she said it, but that was the beginning of my enslavement to her. I didn't mind the least, thinking that doing all those chores for her will at least bring me closer to her.

As if to drive the deal through, she leaned even closer to me and slowly whispered one word: "MAS-TUR-BA-TOR!"

Well, that did it. I had no choice but to accept. From then on I visited her 2-3 times a week, helping her with whatever chores she asked me to do. Cleaning her room, cleaning her bathroom, hauling her shopping (and sometimes paying for it). My favorite time was when she let me do her laundry, which would afford me to dive into her most intimate objects. Bras, underwear, hosiery - all soaked with her fragrance and available for me to do whatever I wanted with it.

She must have noticed the long time I spend in the laundry room, for sometimes she would tease me about it. "I don't know if I can trust you with my laundry anymore. All my panties have crotch worn out from sniffing." "Why is it that my stockings are stuck together after you wash them, MAS-TUR-BA-TOR"?

I loved it when she used that word. It was maximum humiliation. She knew my secret and wasn't afraid to blurt it out. So I just had to keep apologizing about her laundry and promise to serve her better.

One day, our relationship took an unanticipated turn. I was hanging out in my room when she called. Her roommates were away, and she was tired after exercising and badly needed a massage. "Great" I thought - finally a more intimate chore. So I rushed over to her room, to find her laying on her stomach on the bed in only her underwear. I froze by the door for a moment absorbing the beautiful sight: her long slender back, her bulbous globes bursting through the thin fabric of her panties, and her beautiful, long, legs.

Soon, I got down to business and was rubbing her back. I took my time to work her neck and shoulder muscles, then worked all the way up and down her back. Her bra strap was getting in the way. Wishfully, I suggested she remove her bra and was surprised when she agreed and ordered me to help her take it off. Excellent.

It was all I could to concentrate on the job despite my raging hard-on.

I kept inching my way down her back, doing her lower back, then the top of her butt, then her buttcheeks through her panties. She was obviously enjoying it. I could see a wet spot developing on her crotch. I ignored it and kept going down - finally getting to touch and massage her gorgeous gams. I slowly went all the way down to her feet, then back up.

As I closed in on her butt, her panties were obviously soaked. "Do you mind?" I asked as I tugged on her waistband. "Go ahead!" I slowly pulled off her underwear while admiring the beauty of her behind. I grabbed one cheek in each hand, gently kneading them like dough. She was obviously enjoying it, making moaning sounds, and gushing pussy juice.

I decided "this is it, now or never". Gently I slide a hand down to her slit, easily inserting a finger inside her. God she gripped me tight! Her cunt muscles sucked my finger in. I then inserted two fingers and kept working them in while she treated my ears to the most sensuous moans. As I sensed her orgasm approaching, I quickened the pace, bringing my mouth over asscheeks as I pounded her soaking pussy with my fingers. She had one hand playing with her breasts and one hand frantically frigging her clit as she moaned, moaned, and moaned to orgasm.

While she lay there relaxing, I licked my fingers and pondered my next step. "You know I have a great massage tool that can reach places my fingers can't. Wanna try it?"

Quickly she turned around, propping herself on her elbows and exposing her C-cup breasts for the first time, nipples at full attention. With all the excitement of the evening, my boner was also popped up to full attention, straining against my jeans. She obviously sounded interested at my suggestion. "Why don't you show me your 'tool'?"

No sooner did she say than I had my dick out at full mast in front of her. But I was not prepared for her reaction. Instead of the admiration I was expecting for my 6 1/4" boner, her look changed to a look of contempt. She pointed at my dick while laughing:

"You mean *that*? What good is that going to do me, small-dick? No wonder all you do is masturbate. What girl wants to play with such a tiny dick?"

Instead of deflating me, her derisive words had the opposite effect, making my pecker stand tall. Then she gave me the orders:

"Well, Masturbator. You want to put your tool to good use? How about in your own hand? That's what it's made for, isn't it? C'mon, give me a show."

I just couldn't help it. I had one hand wrapped on my dick and another fondling my balls in no time. While my expert hands worked my equipment I couldn't help thinking about the threat of one of her roommates barging in on us. What a sight! Sylvie splayed out on the bed, all flushed and swollen, watching me handle my tool at her feet.

With all the excitement I didn't last long - couldn't if I wanted. Without warning my cock spurted globs of hot semen all over her lovely legs and feet.

"Eww, you're gonna clean it up, aren't you?" But as I reached for the tissues she stopped me: "with your tongue, that is?"

It was the ultimate act of submission, as I kneeled down by her feet, licking my own cum off of them, polishing them clean.

As I was cleaning her she picked up the phone and started talking to someone. It was a short conversation, and all I heard her say was "come here, now".

Whoops! As I was thinking of a way to run, she held on to my hand and said: "Now I will show you a real man, MAS-TUR-BOY, someone with a real big tool who knows how to use it to satisfy a woman. No you're not going anywhere. You're staying right here and watching him drive it in me."

In a moment, the door opened and a handsome guy walked in. "That's my boyfriend Eric," introducing us. They wasted no time getting into action. She sat up, dragged him by the belt to her side, and hungrily unwrapped his huge package. This guy must have measured 10 or 12 inches. The more of him she took in her mouth, the more he had to offer her. I stood there amazed, my limp cock stirring back to life as I was watching her tongue twirl round his huge cockhead.

It was obvious she wanted him inside. But the roles now are reversed. The same way I submitted to her, obeying her and taking whatever she gives me, she submitted to him. He started talking dirty to her: "You want me to fill you big whorish cunt with my mammoth dick, don't you, you slutty bitch? You want that tiny-dick to watch big macho Eric stretch your pussy wide open?"

She was loving it, sucking even more enthusiastically. She literally had to beg him to fuck her, to shove his massive cock into her dainty pussy. My dick came back to life, and I started jerking it while I watched them go it for a long time.

"That's what a real COCK looks and feels like, not like your pinky-thing. Yours is only good for MAS-TUR-BA-TION"." She said between moans. She was close to coming as she egged him on: "Come-on. Cum inside me. Give me your cum." Seeing her like that, no man - not even Eric - could resist.

As he lifted his still large dick from inside here, she looked and me and pointed to her flooded cunt. "You know what to do, MAS-TUR-BOY. You're gonna help me clean it, aren't you?" She licked her lips, and so did I as I dove down to action.