My First Dorm Ch. 08

Story Info
Holly and Nicole make it back to the dorm.
1.8k words
4.64
57.8k
14
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

Hiya fans. This is Part 8 of an erotic story. It focuses on visible public submissiveness. Not Bondage, but embarrassment and a touch of humiliation certainly play an important part in the action. Most importantly this story like all my stories are fiction, and as fiction they are not to be taken too seriously. If this sort of thing doesn’t interest you then reading this story might offend you, and I don’t want to offend anyone. So please only continue if reading the exploits of a poor submissive college girl will arouse you.

Nicole and I were barely in the back seat when Ashlyn began to drive. I watched Ashlyn’s eyes in the rearview her short black hair was whisping across her forehead. She had a devilish grin on her bright red lips, she knew that Nicole and I were hers.

“Holly.” Ashlyn said to me. “Take off your dress.”

I obeyed quickly slipping the clothing from my body and exposing my rising and falling breasts to anyone bothering to look. Nicole looked at me, the look of lust in her eyes was immense. Her full breasts strained the material of her thin shirt, and her engorged aroused nipples poked deliberately through the material. I was watching Nicole squirming around her panties were askew as they weren’t quite all the way on. You could tell she was so far past her sexual threshold that she was about to burst. As we pulled out of the mall parking lot her hands slid over herself and she began to rub between her legs. Almost immediately her body tensed up, her legs straightened, as she turned sideways in the backseat. She began to twitch and her whole body spasmed. She cried out with an initial sharp squeak that tapered and faded to a low moan. For a few moments after the orgasm her body would involuntarily tense as another wave passed through her. When her breathing finally slowed a little Ashlyn again began to speak.

“Nicole.” Ashlyn said. “That sounded wonderful. So I guess you enjoyed running around the mall in your panties? I’ve got another request for you. On the way to the mall Holly did you a favor, and now it’s your turn to return the favor. Holly slip off my panties and open your legs so Nicole can go down on you.” Ashlyn cooed. For those of you just tuning in, I was only allowed to wear Ashlyn’s dirty panties. Ashlyn is a size smaller than me, so they fit snugly, and tend not to cover much. She also likes me hairy, because it amuses her that her little panties leave so much hair hanging out. Nicole however is Ashlyn’s new plaything and Nicole is shaved clean. I did as Ashlyn asked then watched as the dark haired Nicole tentatively crawled between my legs. I spread myself as wide as the back seat would allow accommodating Nicole and I felt her arms wrap around my thighs as she got comfortable.

“Megan how are they doing?” Ashlyn asked of Megan her tall redheaded friend who also exerts quite a bit of control on my day-to-day activities.

“Just fine.” Megan said. She leaned over the seat and her thick red hair hung over Nicole’s head. Megan lifted her shirt and after separating one large freckled D-cup from her bra held it towards my mouth. I began to lick and suck on Megan’s nipple as Nicole’s apprehensive tongue trailed lightly across my hairy outer lips. I looked into Megan’s eyes and she held a finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet. Megan then covered herself up and faced forward as Ashlyn turned into the parking lot of a fast food restaurant.

“Nicole.” Ashlyn said loud enough for her to hear even with her head between my thighs. “Don’t stop, don’t lift your head, or move or anything. OK?” Ashlyn said.

“Ok.” Nicole answered and her breath was hot against my crotch.

We pulled into the drive through. There were two cars in front of us. Nicole couldn’t know where we were yet. Her fingers parted my lips and her tongue found my clitoris. I shut my eyes and began to moan. In the position we were in I was leaning against the passenger side back door, and Nicole was on her knees with her panty-covered bum facing out the driver’s side back window. A moment later we were in front of the box.

“May I take your order please?” A tin sounding male voice asked. I felt Nicole physically tense up.

“Yes, I’ll take four number twelves, and a chocolate milkshake. Just cokes with all the meals.” Ashlyn said into the box. The voice gave her her total and instructed her to proceed to the first window. “Remember Nikki.” Ashlyn said her voice husky and quiet. “DON”T STOP.”

Nicole’s tongue was becoming more and more at home between the folds of my pussy, it was obvious she had never gone down on a woman before, but she was quickly applying the things that she enjoyed to me, and I was starting to enjoy it. I was now completely naked, Nicole still wore the pink panties and white blouse she had left the mall wearing. I was looking through the windshield as we made our way car-by-car closer to the pay window. I could see the teenage boy accepting money. My nipples began to tingle as though the very air in the car were massaging them. Ashlyn pulled up and the kid repeated her total, just as he finished he caught sight of Nicole’s ass facing him barely concealed by her panties. His breath caught and he began to stammer, repeating Ashlyn’s change back to her.

“Thanks.” Ashlyn said. The car infront of us hadn’t moved, so Ashlyn nosed forward just enough to center the back window on the young boy. Now he leaned forward and saw me too, and realized the girl in the back was doing much more than mooning him. I placed my hands on the back of Nicole’s head and began to come. I moaned out loudly and pressed her deep into me. I watched as Megan reached over the seat and grabbed Nicole’s panties she pulled the crotch to the side in Nicole’s position the boy must have seen clearly her puckered anus, and the wet slightly gaping lips of her completely shaved pussy. Sticking it out the way she was there was no way her lips were closed. We moved forward and I looked through the back window to see the kid abandon his post. The car behind us stopped, it’s driver trying to pay someone who was no longer there. When we pulled up to get our food there was a clustered throng of curious faces pressed into the tiny cubicle designated for drive through.

My orgasm was ebbing away, and Nicole was hungrily lapping at me as though she was trying to savor every drop of flavor I had just produced. Ashlyn smiled as she took the two bags and trays of drinks. The crew of the burger joint was speechless and guys and girls alike were staring openly into the back seat where Nicole was gorging herself on my still tingling pussy.

“Thankyou.” Was all the guy giving out the food could say, I looked at Ashlyn and she winked and blew him a kiss before driving away. Before long we were back at the college. Nicole pulled herself from between my legs. Her cheeks and chin were glossy with my moisture. I pulled a jacket on. The same jacket I wore to class, the one that didn’t zip, and despite the cold Nicole wore only her blouse and panties and we hurried across the quad and up to Ashlyn and I’s dorm room.

I knew the rules and as soon as I entered I instinctively shrugged off my jacket. I hadn’t been allowed to wear anything in our dorm room for quite some time, so this was nothing new. Nicole still reveling in the sexual adventures she’d stumbled into walked in and flopped down heavily on the bed, she began to touch herself.

“Nikki.” Ashlyn said speaking form the open doorway.

“MMMhmmmm.” Nicole said, as she teased her finger under her panties and across her pussy.

“You’ve already forgotten the rule.” Ashlyn said and Nicole’s body went tense. I thought back to her walking in on me as Ashlyn spanked me in the rec room.

“I’m sorry.” Nicole said.

“It’s alright.” Ashlyn said. “Go back to the car and try again.” Ashlyn added. Nicole sat up on the bed and nodded, quickly getting back into submissive mode. Wordlessly she stood and walked out the door as Ashlyn held it open for her. “Wave when you get to the car. We’ll be watching.”

We went to the window and watched, a moment later Nicole appeared trotting lightly across the brown autumn grass. Her bare white skin illuminated starkly in the streetlights. Her round butt swayed as she ran to the car, when she got to it she turned and scanned the building for the window, Ashlyn saw her and waved and she began running back. Ashlyn opened the window. When Nicole got close enough to hear Ashlyn called out for her to stop.

“Yes?” Nicole asked. She was panting breathlessly her heavy chest rising and falling, her nipples poking stiffly through the shirt.

“Take off your shirt.” Ashlyn said.

“Here?” Nicole asked.

“Yes.” Ashlyn answered.

Nicole began to thumb the buttons of her blouse open one by one. Ashlyn was swaying her hips watching the girl expose herself. Megan slid a finger into my exposed pussy, as we all leaned out the open window and watched. One by one she undid buttons and then she pulled the blouse open exposing her breasts and her pink nipples immensely hard both from her arousal and the cool chill in the air. Nicole shrugged her blouse off and stood below us in just the dark pink frilly panties.

“Now get up here so we can fuck your brains out!” Ashlyn called down.

That night marked a new page in what was becoming an unhealthy way of life for me. Gradually I despite enjoying the intense sexuality that permeated almost every moment of my life, I was finally able to break away long enough to drop out of college, and face my parents.

I took some time to get control of myself and went back to school, and am as I said way back in part one, happily married now, still though recounting these memories seems to have awakened something both in my mind and in my fingers. There may or may not be more to this story, I have to really sit down and think. There are certainly more adventures from my tumultuous first year at college, but how much to impart, is another question…….

medley
medley
390 Followers