My First F/F

Story Info
My very first experience with another lady.
794 words
3.87
38.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had long fantasised about having sex with another woman, but had done nothing about it. I had recently found a "dating" site though, where it seemed anything went -- I loved it! I had met a few single guys, and was now turning my attention to the ladies. One in particular caught my attention -- and she lived in my town. Her face picture looked nice and she had a FABULOUS cleavage, from what little I could see. I sent her a mail to say hello, and within minutes had a reply. She seemed easy to talk to and by the end of that day, we had chatted online for hours, and had decided to meet.

I agreed to come to C's home the following evening, and spent a long time making myself look as good, and as sexy as I could, with a nice Basque, holdups and heels (and a dress of course!)

I found her house easily enough, and nervously knocked on the door. She must have been looking out for me, as she immediately opened it. My eyes took in her pretty face, HUGE tits and lovely long legs encased in a short skirt and glossy black stockings.

She invited me in, offered me some wine, and we chatted for a while, but as we chatted, I could see she was looking at my rather ample cleavage, and it was starting to turn me on a little -- well, more than a little!

We carried on chatting, but the chat soon turned to men we had met, and eventually, about our mutual desire to have sex with a woman.

Soon enough, the talk, and the wine, had us both very horny, and as I reached out to give her my empty wine glass to refill, our fingers brushed together. I got SUCH a tingle that ran right through my body! By the look on Cs face, she felt the same. "Shall we skip the wine?" C suggested, and I eagerly agreed. We both stood up, and we somehow ended up kissing, slowly at first, but then more urgently. We pulled apart, and smiled at each other. "Well, that broke the ice!" I said and we both laughed. We now relaxed a little, and gently started to explore each other, still standing and fully clothed. C put her hand on my leg and started to lift my skirt, her fingers closing in on my pussy. "Oh, you naughty girl!" she said, as she discovered that I don't wear panties. Her fingers probed a little more, and she started to rub my clit. Her finger dipped into my pussy, which was now soaking, and then pulled her finger out and rubbed my clit again with her wet finger. We were now all over each other and semi naked -- how did that happen?!

I guided C to sit on her sofa, and knelt in front of her. She immediately opened her legs wide so I could see her glistening pussy lips. God they looked delicious! I just looked at it for another moment -- this was the first time I'd seen a pussy in real life -- apart from my own of course! It looked so sexy and beautiful. I bent forward and gently licked at her outer lips, over her clit, and then very very gently, started to suck on her clit. She loved it -- maybe I was good at this -- I was certainly enjoying it! Spurred on by her moans, I started to lick her more, and then held her pussy open and put my tongue deep into her wet hole and gently started to tongue fuck her. C started going crazy then, her hips moving to meet my thrusting tongue. I carried on fucking her in this way, as her moans got louder and louder -- "she's going to cum"! I thought -- how fabulous! I didn't want to stop, in case I stopped her from cumming -- so kept fucking her, but now started to rub her clit with my fingers. Her moans were becoming more urgent, so I kept doing exactly what I had been doing, telling her I wanted her to cum in my mouth. My words seemed to have some effect. She suddenly grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed me right into her pussy, and my tongue was as deep as it could go. She suddenly shouted out, and shuddered, followed by a long low moan. "God, that was fantastic" C said, "I've never come like that before in my life!"

I got up from my kneeling position, and as I did so, she pulled my face to hers , greedily licking her own cum off my lips.