My First Gangbang

Story Info
Donna's first group action.
6.2k words
4.28
140.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my husband had encouraged me to tease and then fuck some of my co-workers, he started having me fantasize about a gangbang. I told him at the time that none of the guys new about each other's activities with me and that it might cost me my job if word spread around. We decided it would be best to conduct the activity out of town, that way it would be less likely to run into the participants later. Further, it was decided I would invite only married men, as they would be less likely to talk about it with others. Our friend Gary would be the control, in case things should get out of hand. We trusted him to not allow me to get hurt or abused. An opportunity presented itself when I was asked to conduct a training class in Flagstaff, and several engineers would be attending that I only saw about once a year. Several of us would be staying at the 'Little America' hotel.

I checked the room number on the hotel door for the third time. There it was; number 111. The guys had gotten one of the suites with a fireplace and indoor spa. I knew that once I went through the door I was committing myself to a fantasy I'd imagined so many times when masturbating, as I had writhed in orgasm, my fingers busy on my clit. My throat went suddenly dry and my palms began to sweat. Taking a deep breath I knocked firmly. The door opened and I stepped in. Julian and John sat at the hotel room table. Cards were held in long fingers and gambling chips littered the polished surface. They looked up at me and I felt my pulse race, as their eyes undressed me. My gaze held theirs for a brief moment, before I put down my overnight bag.

"I guess I owe you $20," John said to Julian, who had opened the door for me. I knew it was John. I knew each one of the men, though this was the first time I was actually meeting them together for sex. John took out his wallet and tossed it toward Julian. Julian chuckled, his brown eyes sparkling, reached in and pulled out a $20 bill. I watched as stuffed it in the front pocket of his tight jeans. The movement drew my eyes to the well-filled bulge at his crotch. Julian was the youngest, with all the confidence of a horny 26 year-old. I already knew what was under the jeans, for we had previously had sex the year before in a motel in Holbrook. I had to admit, though, that he had good reason to be proud of his big thick cock. I just hoped he knew how to use it with other men watching. I suddenly felt like running my fingers across his cropped brown hair.

"You bet him that I wouldn't come?" I asked John with a frown, slipping my shoes off and kicking them to the side.

At 32, John was my own age. He lacked Julian's cockiness, but had displayed a very erotic imagination during our phone conversation. I had the feeling he had the makings of a very skilled and imaginative lover. His cheeks reddened slightly at my rebuke, contrasting with his pale skin and fair hair.

Before he could reply, "He did, the doubting Thomas," a third voice chimed in, with a chuckle. Gary picked up the bottle of beer he'd been nursing and leaned back in his seat. "But I knew you'd come. I realized how long you have wanted this."

I smiled at him. During our conversations the last couple weeks, Gary had seemed the most understanding and sympathetic of the trio. Indeed if it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't have agreed to stay in the same large suite with the men and contemplated a possible MMMF foursome. His face showed his sensitivity better than the other two who were only here to fuck me. I blushed under the searching but kindly gaze of his blue eyes, and nodded my head in thanks. What Gary said was true. I had fantasized about each man, from our previous one on one meeting. But it was the idea of meeting them as a group, which had obsessed me and my husband. Although, each one, in his own way, had made me feel wanted and appreciated during our sexual interludes, and not just for my body which so many men lusted after.

"It feels weird though, just walking in here like this; I'm not sure what to do, " I admitted and pulled off my jacket.

John was there at once, taking it from my hand and hanging it in the closet. I thanked him and then Julian rose, offering me a glass of Jack Daniels, remembering that I didn't like the taste of champagne. I thanked him, and shuffled nervously on my bare feet as I tried to settle the racing of my heart. In my nervousness I gulped the bourbon down in a few mouthfuls. Gary rose from the chair and walked over to me. I watched his movements with a fluttering in my belly. He was the oldest of the trio at 36. His wavy brown hair was curly. It hung just over the collar of his dress shirt and the tie he wore hung loose around his neck. He was just the way I remembered he looked from our last get-together. When he reached me, I felt myself sway toward him, blush further, and then whimper softly when his soft hand caressed my cheek.

"I've been wanting to do that since the announcement of your gangbang," he whispered and ran a finger along my jaw-line. I trembled at the touch. All my nerve endings seemed to quivering. I bit my lower lip as I felt John breathing through my hair, as he stood behind me. With goose pimples rising on the nape of my neck, the soft strands of hair rose and fell with his breathing, and seemed to beg for his attention. John chuckled as he lifted my hair and ran his lips across my neck, while his fingers toyed with the long blonde strands.

"I've been wanting to do that again for a long time too," he whispered, echoing words that Gary had just spoken.

I leaned back and felt his hard chest against me. My eyes fluttered closed and then opened just enough to watch Julian step in. I felt his lips on my throat, as John eased my head back, and wondered how long I could remain standing as my legs went weak. The blood was rushing to my pelvis, and I could feel my wetness start, as my pussy became engorged.

"Donna, I don't think you have to worry about what to do. Since we arranged this little get together a few weeks ago, we've all been a little nervous. But it is something we've all imagined and wanted," Gary said, and then stepped back to remove his tie and shirt.

I watched him, continuing to whimper and gasp as John and Julian slowly removed my clothing. Well that was one uncertainty resolved; they weren't going to hang about with idle chitchat, I thought. John's warm fingers skimmed down my arms and rested on my hips. I knew they were John's. I began to feel a bit self-conscious when my top was pulled over my head, and my low-cut bra displayed, rather than hid, my large breasts. That's a bit daft I thought, bearing in mind the independent sexual romps I had done with each one, but that was well over a year ago. John's fingers had managed to free my long hair from the top, and he now toyed with it as he casually made his way down my back to tackle the catch of my cream satin and lace bra. I felt one hook go, then another, followed by a third. My bra hung loose, supported only by the curve of my full breasts.

John reached round, and rubbed the material gently against my nipples, which were already tingly, rose hard and thrusting from the wide pink areola. Nice touch, I thought. John is going to be a clever lover. When he threw the bra onto the dresser, the men paused and gazed at my aroused breasts for a moment or two. I heard a low sigh of approval from both Gary and Julian. I smiled happily. The expression on the two men's faces, told me how much I was desired. Butterflies fluttered deep in my stomach. I got bolder as my confidence grew, and ran my hands down my chest, cupping one breast and squeezing it gently. As I did, I felt John's teeth nip my shoulder, and I jerked from the electric jolt that spread down my spine to settle in my pussy. "Ohh..." I whispered. My ass pressed back into John, and his hands gripped both cheeks through my skirt.

"John, you concentrate on her back while we enjoy the front view," Gary muttered rather breathlessly.

As instructed, John gathered my locks into one hand, swept it up, and let it fall over one of my shoulders. I had felt his hard-on press into me through the coarse denim, and I shivered when his tongue begin to trace its intended path down my spine. The tip trailed a line of moisture that made my skin tingle. Julian chuckled, more than willing to do as had been suggested. He stood at an angle, allowing Gary the view he desired. I shifted nervously, fingers clenched, and my arms hanging at my side submissively. I tried to remain calm, but my body was in full reaction mode. The scent of my sex was already wafting up from my flimsy, damp thong to mingle with the aroma of my perfume, and their colognes. I breathed deeply enjoying the arousal I always get from my own natural essence and closed my eyes, hoping that my trembling legs would not give way.

The four of us wanted the same things, just for different reasons. After conquering many weeks of doubt, I wanted to be the slut that lived inside my head; the fantasy woman that lay on a king-sized bed and came time after time, as she was covered in the semen of many cocks. I had put the suggestion of a meet-up to my hand picked team after a short intimate friendship with each of them, and of course they had leapt at the opportunity. Gary was to be the man in charge, fulfilling his protective needs. I knew he was dependable and would not let any harm come to me. Julian and John simply wanted to sample the delights of a gangbang, with a woman they had been fantasizing about for many weeks. There were no promises of love or devotion. After a long distance working relationship, friendship and respect existed between us, in addition to lust and curiosity.

John was on his knees now, and his tongue was just above the waistband of my denim skirt. Julian covered my hand and squeezed the generous mound of flesh I was holding, then pushed my hand away and lifted my breast up for Gary's inspection.

"Beautiful isn't she?" He asked.

Gary nodded his head and reached to remove his slacks. I knew that each man had come to the hotel room, prepared to leave if I didn't show up or if I changed my mind and said no. Now that I was willingly there, and allowing the other two men to undress me, Gary knew that everything was all right, and we all knew that the fantasy was going to become a reality. I could scarcely believe it, but the hands moving over my tingling body told me it was happening; it was to be my first gang-bang. After all my careful planning, I wondered if I would I enjoy it as much as I had fantasized I would. The wetness around my pussy lips was telling me that I would. I felt strangely calm, almost as if I was in control. But I wasn't! I was at the mercy of these three comparative sex partners who were about to use my body in every way their lust took them.

I shivered as I stood on trembling legs and looked down at Julian, watching as his fingers brushed against one of my nipples. I saw it grow thicker and harder, as it sent delightful thrills down to my clit. I sensed the ridges of the areola rise, and gasped when the pad of his thumb brushed against them. He leant forward and pressed a kiss just above the pink circle. Without me intending it, a growl of impatience came from my throat, as the men continued to tease and arouse my body. I heard soft chuckles of approval, and Gary smiled at me. I played with Julian's close-cropped hair with my left hand and felt its softness against my palm.

"Oh Julian, don't tease," I whispered.

My body was on fire, and my heart was pumping hard. Julian stepped away and John reached for my skirt. The button was soon popped free, the zipper slid down and as John undressed me, Julian and Gary watched eagerly. John eased the denim material over the swell of my hips then knelt to draw the skirt down my legs. When it pooled around my feet, I stepped out of it. Julian gave a low whistle as he looked up at my thong. He was at eye level to the bulge of my pussy lips pushing against the thin silk. I wondered if any of my wetness was showing. I decided to get into the act a bit. I hooked my fingers into the waistband and began to shimmy out of them, like a stripper, swaying my hips to imaginary music. The men's eyes were glued to my crotch as my neatly shaved mound began to appear.

When my thong was off, there was silence as the men gazed at my naked body, and I toyed with my thong nervously. To break the tension, I playfully threw it into the air. John caught it with a gleeful whoop. He raised it to his face, breathed in my scent and then tucked it into his trouser pocket.

I giggled. "A sexy souvenir?" I inquired. "Will you need something to remember me?" I teased. "What will your wife say if she finds it?"

John rolled his eyes and laughed. "I doubt any of us will forget this night. Do you still want everything we talked about?" He asked, slightly anxiously.

Without replying, I walked to the bed and ran my hands over the carved headboard. "Oh yes, John, I can hardly wait. You have already got me so worked up! I'm really glad that this is going to happen. I have dreamed of it for so long and my husband wants to hear all about my night."

I bent over to pull back the bedcover and blankets, and could feel their eyes examining the bulge of my pussy lips exposed between my thighs. "I have the feeling we will be making quite a mess," I joked over my shoulder, smoothing the sheet.

I was grateful for the comfort of the crisp cotton sheets, as I sat in the middle of the bed. I tucked up my knees and enjoyed the view as the men hurriedly finished undressing. Each of them was already hard. I gazed expectantly at each erection. Gary's was the longest of the three. His pubic hairs were a soft brown with a sprinkling of blonde. I felt an urge to run my red, polished fingernails through the tight, curly pubes. Julian's was thicker, but shorter. It is thicker than any of the other men I had fucked, and I was eager as to how it would feel inside my tight channel again. His balls were larger than Gary's, and were shaved. Immediately, I wanted to suck those spheres and run my tongue over the hairless package. I surprised myself by blushing when John disturbed my erotic thoughts.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled back, then let my eyes take took a long and deliberate journey down his body. His cock was slightly crooked, was on the slim side, and the head was already glistening with pre cum. I licked my lips and winked at him. "Very much," I said before lying back on the pillows. I cupped a breast, squeezed it and then asked, "Are you enjoying your view?"

My other hand moved down to my pussy and I let my fingers rest against my lips. I felt the dampness at once. As they moved to the bed, their eyes fixed on my finger movements, I let the red nail of my index finger slide up between my outer lips, parting them to reveal my pussy, already wet with my juices. The three men continued to stare as I slipped my middle finger into the slick opening. Keeping my gaze on their faces, I explored myself, never going too deep, but feeling my leaking fluids coating my fingers. Julian moved first, to break the spell. He climbed onto the bed and lay down beside me. The other two quickly joined him; John by my other side, and Gary at my feet. I was glad that the bed was so big. They seemed a bit uncertain where to start, and who should do what. Julian impulsively pulled my face to him and started kissing me passionately.

He put a warm hand on my flat stomach, the fingers just brushing the line of my pubes the other running through my hair, and pulling our open mouths together. Our tongues danced slowly and he slid his hand upwards to fondle my left tit. I was very aware of his cock pressing against my hip. The bed shifted and I felt a pair of hands on my hips. Releasing Julian's mouth, I turned my head to see Gary gently pulling me down onto my back. He parted my legs and kneeling between them, leaned forward to take his turn at kissing me. Our tongues did a wet erotic dance for a moment, and I shivered when the kiss ended. It was such a turn-on to have different kissing techniques working on my hot, greedy mouth. His hands moved into my hair and he ran his fingers through it, inhaling the perfume, which rose at his touch. As we gazed into each other's eyes, I felt Gary's cock jerk against my mound as he leaned forward.

"I want you first," I whispered, remembering how encouraging he had been in setting up the meet.

I raised my hips in invitation, the blood pounding in my waiting pussy. Then suddenly I remembered the last conversation with Gary when he had said that he fantasized about me riding him again; about him being able to look up at me as I slid up and down on his shaft.

"Wait, let me." I muttered. Holding Gary's hand I quickly changed places with him, as the other two looked on, stroking their cocks. When he lay back, I straddled his hips, and took his hard cock gently in my fingers. "Ready? I asked, and he put his hands on my hips.

I knew from the feel of the swollen shaft in my hands just how ready he was. Carefully I positioned my almost dripping pussy over his cock. As I lowered myself, he impatiently lifted his hips and pulled me down onto his rod, thrusting into my slippery opening. We both moaned with pleasure as I leaned forward, sheathing his long ten inch shaft to the hilt, my hands supporting me on either side of his head. I jerked slightly when he hit my cervix, but my vagina stretched to accommodate him, and gripped tightly. After a second or two, I slowly pushed up from his throbbing cock. When his length was almost clear, glistening from my wetness, I tightened the ring of my vagina around its bulging head and gripped it there for an instant. Gary's eyes closed in ecstasy, and I started to fuck him slowly and steadily. As he lay back, the hands of John and Julian were on me in seconds.

With my eyes closed in concentration, I wasn't sure who was doing what, but both my breasts and nipples were being stroked, and fingers were probing my ass. I shuddered in delight as someone nibbled an earlobe, and wonderful sensations flooded through me. And this was only the first session, and I have two more cocks to enjoy, I thought in wonder. Just as I was settling into a steady rhythm sliding up and down Gary's long cock, we heard a knock at the door. All four of us froze guiltily. Suddenly I was back to reality. Here I was in a hotel bedroom, being fucked by three men I knew through previous sexual encounters.

"Yes?" John called out, rather challengingly.

"John, it's Nina," came the reply through the door. "Some of us our headed to the lounge for drinks, want to come?"

"No thanks," John shouted.

We heard the sounds of her heels walking away. After a few seconds of strained silence, I suddenly giggled. The men relaxed, and John and Julian joined in my laughter. Gary, who was lying pinned under my spread thighs, with his cock captured in my pussy, could only manage a rather relieved smile.

"You should have asked her in, John," I joked. "She might have wanted to join in the fun."

Gary managed to think clearly, despite his mind being on other things. "Better put that 'DO NOT DISTURB' card on the handle outside, John. We should have thought of that before."

"At least it shows that we are not hardened swingers," I chuckled.

"Well there's time for that," Julian replied with a smile.

Somehow the interruption had added to our sense of excitement and sexual adventure. Julian leaned forward impulsively, and kissed me passionately with an open mouth, his hands massaging my breasts. At the same time I could feel that Gary's hard-on had understandably softened a bit. Breaking from Julian's kiss, I leaned forward over Gary lowering myself to his chest, and squeezing with my vaginal muscles. I felt my nipples tingle at the touch of the hairs on his chest. I put my hands on either side of Gary's head, noticing how my red nail polish stood out against the backdrop of his dark sideburns. I pulled on the hair, just hard enough to bring a soft groan of approval from Gary. He took my hands and kissed the inside of my wrists. Riding his hardening cock slowly, I swayed my hips in a rotating movement, as I slid up and down.

12