My First Hanukkah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

The next morning at work, I went to get a cup of coffee in the break room because I hadn't gotten much sleep, and ran into Josh.

"How'd it go, dude?" he asked.

"Well, I think," I replied.

"Cool," he responded, and we went back to work.

That night, when I got home, we had leftover chicken and lit the second candle on the menorah.

I had a chance to hide my gift in the linen closet, and using my hints, she found my present, a Smith College, "A Century of Women on Top" T-shirt. Although it cost less than the earrings, I decided to lead with them because I wanted to get off to a more romantic start that a t-shirt. I think it worked, because she kissed me and pulled off her sweater, exposing a sexy black bra, and slipped into the t-shirt.

When it was my turn, Adina's clues led me to the cabinet under the sink, where I found a package that also felt like clothing. But when I opened it, I realized that the contents were not for me to wear, but for Adina—a sheer, almost see-through negligee. She smiled at me, and I began to get warm from the thought of her wearing it. As I was mulling this over, she grabbed the package from my hand and ran into the bedroom. By the time I got there, she had locked herself into the bathroom. I had a feeling I knew where this was going, so I quickly stripped and got under the covers.

My suspicion was correct, and when Adina came out of the bathroom, wearing the clingy fabric, my cock leapt to attention. She crawled across the bed toward me, a look of lust on her face, and let me remove her present, allowing me to gaze on her toned body and firm breasts with their large brown areolas and prominent nipples. That night, we demonstrated that Smithies did enjoy being on top, and on the bottom. And a few other things.

I barely could concentrate at work, and was glad that it was Friday so I could slip out early. I got home a little before Adina, and hid my present in the guest bathroom and waited for her to come home.

When she showed up, I could tell that she was a bit frazzled, and she explained that there had been some screwup at the office, and she had to fix it, but it was touch and go for a while. I poured her a glass of wine, and we decided to order in Chinese food. I had read somewhere that it was sort of a running joke that Jews liked to order Chinese food on holidays, and I think Adina was amused. By this time, I was actually getting some of the candle lighting prayer close to right.

Adina's tension seemed to fade away as the evening went on, and when it was present time, she found my gift pretty quickly. It was a foot massager that she had tried once at Brookstone and refused to leave for nearly an hour, despite the bitching from the salesman. Based on her reaction, I was 3 for 3.

I was beginning to get pretty excited myself to find out what my gift would be, and I was not disappointed in the least. I found my gift under the bed, and it also ran on electricity. Within minutes we were in the bedroom, enjoying the matched set of his and hers vibrators that brought both of us to massive orgasms, before we turned them off and pleasured each other in the more conventional manner.

We slept in on Saturday, and I got out of bed before Adina, made coffee and checked the news online until she came out into the living room looking a little disheveled, but still gorgeous. She told me that we were going to meet Josh and Jennifer for brunch. We showered together, not surprisingly taking more time than it would have if we had taken individual showers, then rushed to get dressed. Because we were late, we grabbed a cab and headed downtown to the restaurant.

It was a fun meal, and when the women went off together to the ladies' room, Josh told me that Adina had given my Hanukkah performance good reviews, so far. But I refused to divulge any of her gifts to me, and he only stopped pressing me when our girlfriends returned. I'm not sure, but by the way Jennifer looked at us, and at Josh, I think that Adina was not as discreet. But I had nothing to be ashamed of, and clearly she didn't think so either.

After brunch, we did a few errands, then came back to the apartment, did laundry and straightened up the place, before I watched some college hoops and Adina surfed the net. We hit the gym, then went out for a quick pizza for dinner and returned for night 4. We lit the menorah, and Adina took a little while to find my gift in the knife drawer in the kitchen. It was, fittingly, a fancy Japanese ceramic knife that I thought she would enjoy using.

"I'm happy to see that you trust me with knives," she said, pretending to brandish it in my direction. After a kiss, I was off exploring, and found my present in the guest bedroom. Adina had bought a set of his and hers edible underwear, and we spent the next hours eating them off of each other, and then, when we ran out of edible clothing, we just kept going.

Adina woke me up early on Sunday, a bit earlier than I would have liked, but she was naked, and I didn't really mind. But there was no morning sex, to my initial disappointment.

"I'd like to exchange gifts early today, if you don't mind," she said with a grin.

"Is that O.K.?" I asked, "I mean, we won't go to hell, or anything?"

Adina laughed and said, "Not for that," and it was my turn to laugh.

"Go out to the kitchen and give me a chance to hide my gift," I asked, and she walked out of the bedroom, still nude, giving me a great view of her round, sexy ass.

After hiding the gift, I called her in, enjoying the front view, and she quickly found the cashmere sweater that I correctly believed would look good on her. When it was my turn to search, I found an envelope stuck in the toaster oven. I couldn't figure out what sort of sex-related gift would fit in the envelope, but when I opened it I was surprised to see a pair of tickets to the Giants-Steelers game later that day. Although I had been in New York for a few years, I was still a pretty intense Steelers fan.

I turned to see Adina wearing an oversized Steelers jersey with my favorite player's number on it. She took it off, threw it at me and ran into the bedroom. I followed her in, and we quickly and passionately made love before getting ready for the game. She wore her new sweater and I wore the jersey.

Our seats were on the 40 yard line, about halfway up, and luckily I wasn't abused too badly by the Giants fans, who were probably in a good mood because the Giants won the game. But I had a great time, and Adina even seemed to enjoy herself, despite the fact that she wasn't a huge football fan. Actually, she wasn't really a football fan at all, but was a good sport.

We returned, exhausted from spending time outside in the cold, fixed up some leftovers for dinner, lit the menorah and went to bed, where I demonstrated my appreciation for the gift in a number of creative ways that had Adina yelling louder than she did at the game.

I tracked Josh down at work on Monday morning and asked him if he knew about the Steelers-Giants tickets. He didn't, and was pretty impressed that his sister had bought what were probably pretty expensive tickets to the game.

"I think she is into you, bro," he said, high-fiving me.

"The feeling is very mutual," I replied.

"Do you have something good for tonight?" he asked.

"I hope so," he responded, and we went back to work.

I couldn't wait to get home that night, and rushed out of the door as soon as was professionally reasonable. When I arrived, Adina was broiling some steaks, potatoes were in the oven and she had made a salad. I kissed her on the back of the neck and noticed that she was using the knife I bought.

"This knife is incredible," she said, as I pressed myself against her and grabbed her around the waist. She turned and we kissed until she pushed me away.

"I don't want the steaks to burn," she said. "Go get changed."

I did, and hid my gift for the night under the bed. When I came out, I set the table, and Adina served up dinner. We poured some wine and discussed our day at work.

After clearing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, which was my way of contributing to the meal, it was time to light the candles, and I think I was getting close to getting the prayer right. I still had no clue what I was saying, but it didn't matter.

Adina quickly found my gift. Although it was kind of embarrassing for me to buy, I had steeled myself and ventured into a high-end lingerie shop with sizes that I had secretly gotten from Adina's existing underwear. I finally purchased a few items that I thought looked classy, but would be very hot on Adina. She seemed to like most of my picks, and promised me a fashion show later on, which certainly piqued my interest.

My present was unusual, to say the least—a personalized book with coupons redeemable for particular, and in some cases a little kinky, sexual favors. Adina made me leaf through the book, and just reading the titles, and thinking of doing them with Adina, was getting me incredibly hot. And the last one was blank, which she explained meant that I could put anything in there that I wanted, whether or not it was already in the book. Not only was this amazingly sexy, it showed me that she trusted that I knew her limits and respected them.

She leaned up and kissed me, and ran into the bathroom with her present, and commenced to give me a mind-blowing fashion show. I did pretty well in picking the pieces, and she looked awesome. Then, she handed me the coupon book and suggested that I pick one. I rifled through the pages before settling on something that seemed like it would be fun.

I was right.

Tuesday was more of the same. I struggled through work all day, because I was obsessed about what Adina would do to top last night, and how we would spend the night. But, finally, the work day came to an end and I grabbed my coat and almost ran out the door. I think I saw Josh smirking as I ran past his office on the way.

When I got home, it smelled like Mexican food, and it turned out that Adina had turned the leftover steaks into fajitas. We had beers with the food, which was, of course, delicious, and Adina chuckled as I rushed to clean up, then she spent time in the bedroom while I finished. The menorah was lit—only one empty space was left—and it was time for hot and cold. I directed Adina until she found my package. I had been able to get a copy of a book by her favorite author signed to her, and she demonstrated her appreciation with one of her body shaking kisses.

When it was my turn, she let me head off alone toward the bedroom, but I was getting colder with each step I took. Finally, I took the hint and headed back to her, getting hotter on the way. I was "burning up" when I stood next to her, and "on fire" when I touched her arm.

"Wow," I said, sincerely, "You are the best present I ever got."

Adina laughed and said, "Thanks, sweetie, but there is a little more."

I wasn't sure I knew what she meant, and I guess my face showed that.

"Take off my shirt," she demanded.

That was a request that never took me long to comply with. When I did, I saw that Adina was poured into some sort of latex outfit. That was never really one of my personal fetishes, but I had to admit, the way that it enhanced her natural curves was scarily erotic. She wiggled out of her jeans, and stood before me, fully encased in rubber. I was dumbstruck.

"Is there anything you would like to do?" she asked.

Getting my voice back, I replied, "I can't think of anything I don't want to do." I picked her up and carried her to bed, where I learned that latex should have been a personal fetish of mine, and I expected it would be in the future.

On Wednesday, I was excited by the fact that it was the last night of Hanukkah, because I expected that Adina would top herself, but couldn't figure out how, and I thought that my gift was pretty great. But I was sad that it was ending. I figured we would have fun at Christmas, when we would actually go visit my family, but it couldn't be like this.

When I got home, we ordered in Thai food, then lit the menorah. I think I nailed the prayer, or at least got pretty close. I directed Adina to her present, and when she opened the envelope, she smiled widely as she looked at the airplane tickets and brochure from the resort on St. John's that I had booked for us. I figured a week in the Caribbean would be fun, and seemed like Adina agreed.

She excused herself and went to the bedroom, where I heard a bunch of activity behind the door. Finally, she yelled out, "Just get your cute ass, in here, Pat."

I threw open the door and was treated to the sight of my beautiful Adina, naked and spread-eagled on the bed, her ankles and one wrist handcuffed to the bed. Once again, I was speechless, and just gawked.

"Will you attach my other wrist, sweetie?" she asked in a voice whose innocence was in sharp contrast to the pure eroticism of the situation.

Like a man in a trance, I walked to the bed and clipped the handcuff to the corner of the headboard, then stripped.

"My present to you tonight is me. I'm all yours. Do with me as you wish."

I did, and it was the best present I ever got.

Part 6: The Ninth Night of Hanukkah

The next day at work, I made a few important phone calls and ran out at lunch on an errand.

When I got home, things were back to normal. Adina was in sweats, watching MSNBC. I changed and made myself dinner from leftovers, joining her on the couch.

After dinner, I said, "ready to play hot and cold?"

She looked at me like I was an idiot. "Hanukkah was over last night, you doofus."

I smiled. "I know, but I bought an extra gift, so I figured it was O.K. to extend things one night. We won't go to hell, will we?"

Adina's face brightened up. She did like gifts. After she stood up, I directed her to the bedroom, and she found the small, wrapped package in my sock drawer. She unwrapped it, and found the diamond ring that I had bought that afternoon.

Shocked, she turned to me. I was on one knee.

"Adina Goldman, will you make me the happiest goy in the world, and be my wife?"

She did, and I am.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers
12