My First Hardcore Scene

Story Info
I'm awoken to a violent sexual experience.
1.8k words
3.33
50.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sharp knock at the door jars me from my work on the laptop. I look at the clock, 9:03am. Who would be knocking at my door at this time of the morning I think to myself. I walk slowly over and the door creaks slightly as I open it to peek through to see who is there. The door is suddenly pushed open and I am slammed to the wall behind me knocking the wind from my lungs. Dazed I look up to see the door slamming shut and a hand wrapping itself around my throat. I gasp for air as I am hoisted to me feet and my vision clears finally to see you standing there. I cast my eyes down as much as I can to see what you are wearing, a black lace covered corset is all I can see barely covering your breasts as they try and make a break for freedom. I can feel my vision clouding as you keep you grip on my throat until you see me starting to pass out and you release me suddenly and I collapse to the floor. I lay there in a crumpled heap and look up to see you walking into the living room, a flowing black skirt and knee high boots can just be made out.

'Get in here now!' you shout at me and I start to crawl my way into the living room, no strength to walk left in my body.

I make it into the middle of the room and I kneel just behind you my breath slowly returning to normal. You throw your coat onto the chair across the room and turn to face me. I look up to make you all in and suddenly you strike me across the face.

'Did I fucking say you could look upon me bitch?'

I lower my head and softly say 'No miss...'

'What? I didn't fucking hear you.'

'No miss!' I say in a much louder voice.

You grab my hair and pull me up until I am just about standing.

'Get rid of your clothes you pathetic little boy, let me see that laughable little cock of yours!' I quickly remove my clothes, what little energy draining from my body. I stumble slightly as I remove my boxers and I stand finally naked my head lowered awaiting your command. I hear you laugh as you grab my still flaccid cock.

'You call that a cock? It's so tiny I could swallow all of it and your balls in one mouthful.' You grip and pull on my balls causing me to cry in pain. 'We are going to see if there is anything we can do with this aren't we?'

You release your grip and I fall to my knees, my balls throbbing from your torture.

'Lay on the floor on your back.' I lay there my body feeling so exposed and my cock tiny. I hear you pulling something from your bag and look over quickly to see some thin rope and ribbons being removed. I turn away before you see me and wait for you next move. I feel the toe of one boot against the side me my body and then see you lifting the other to my mouth.

'Lick it clean bitch.' You push the pointed toe into my mouth making me gag slightly from the force. I lick and suck the toe of your boot and then you pull it from my mouth and position the heel for me to clean. I suck the thin heel into the back of my throat making sure to clean it well to please you. You pull the heel with force from my mouth and stand over me. Your legs standing apart over me face, I cannot see more than a few inches up your skirt until you pull it aside to show the 8" thick strap-on cock dangling between your legs. I feel my cock twitch at the sight of this and I then notice you are not wearing any panties either. You crouch over my face, balancing yourself against the arm of the chair.

'Open you mouth slut, your mistress needs to sort herself.'

I open wide not sure when to expect until I feel and see the warm tangy piss streaming from your cunt. It soon sprays hard over me covering my face, filling my mouth making me gag. The stream continues for what feels like hours until it slows and the last few drips fall on my soaked face and chest. I can feel myself gagging on the load of piss sitting in my mouth.

'Don't you dare spit it out. Swallow it!' I shake my head, enraged by my defiance you grab my hair and hold my nose. I can feel the need to breathe becoming more urgent. I swallow hard and fast to clear my mouth of your strong tasting fluids until I take the first gasp of air. 'Good boy. Now open wide again.' Shakily I open my mouth and feel you pushing the first inch of the cock into my mouth, moving slow in and out until you slide deeper and deeper until its hitting the back of my mouth.

You stand and look down at me, 'Get to your knees.' I pull my strength together and kneel once again in front of you.

'Suck my cock, I want to see all of it disappear.' I take the thick cock between my hand and start to slowly suck it, taking inch by inch into my mouth until I can feel my throat closing. 'More bitch, I can still see at least 3 inches of it.' You grab my head and start to fuck my mouth easing more inside me, I gag hard covering the fake cock in my thick saliva. Your grip tightens on my head and you push hard taking the cock right the way into my mouth and down my throat. You stop and release my head. I start to move trying to let it slide back up my throat.

'Don't fucking move until I tell you to.' I can feel the gag reflex returning and I start to choke. You stand there gently rocking the toy in and out of my throat smiling all the time at my discomfort. I choke hard and can feel the blackness of unconsciousness coming over my body until I fall backwards and blackout.

I wake moments later to find you suckling on my cock, I raise my dazed head and you smile.

'Welcome back bitch, you lasted longer than I thought you would. You still need more training with sucking cock I see. But it looks like your little cock enjoyed your mistreatment.' You grip it hard and I look down to see my cock harder than I have ever seen it, the tip a deep dark purple from your sucking then suddenly you bite down hard. I scream in pain and you start to release your bite and such hard. The sensations are too much to take and my cock pulses hard and my spunk squirts hard into your mouth.

You slap me hard across the face, 'You fucking bitch I never gave you permission to cum.'

Anger spreads across my face and I suddenly grasp you by the throat and turn the tables and I slam you to the ground.

'No you didn't give me permission, but now its my turn to show you a few things.' My hand moves down over you corset encased breasts and I move the fake cock aside and I grab your throbbing huge clit. You gasp hard and I squeeze sending waves of pain and pleasure through your body.

I release the clit and with no warning my fingers enter your cunt. 4 fingers suddenly splay your pussy lips ramming hard into you, your screams echo around the room until I insert my thumb and force my who fist inside your pussy. Your scream turn into cries of pain and pleasure as I punch my fist in and out of your pussy harder and harder.

'Shut up bitch unless you want to be hit!' But your cries get louder, my other hand over up over your face gripping the sides of your mouth and then I strike you hard across the face. Tears roll down your face from the pain, but I feel a sudden wave of juices squirt over my hand inside your pussy.

'Someone like that didn't they?' You dumbly nod and I yank my fist from you in one hard motion. I look down and your pussy is raw and open, I can see deep inside you.

I move until my now hard cock is positioned my your gaping cunt and in one motion I slide balls deep inside you, the fake cock rubbing between our stomachs.

I slide hard and fast inside you feeling my orgasm impending, I reach between us and pull the fake cock from he strap-on and hand it to you.

'Tease me ass with it bitch, you are going to fill my ass with that cock to make me cum harder.'

'Yes sir!' A slutty smile spreads over your face and you suck the cock and spit on it and moments later I feel it probing my tight ass hole. You push hard and my hole gives way and 4 inches slide inside me and I feel the tip nudging against my g-spot. I know I am not going to last long. I fuck you harder and faster forcing more of the cock into my ass and against my spot, your juices flow hard and fast, orgasm after orgasm rips though your body until I know I can no longer hold it any more.

I pull my hard cock from your cunt, my as swallows all the fake cock it can and I sit on your chest my dripping cock an inch from your face. The pressure of your huge tits keeps the cock in my as against my g-spot and I start to cum harder than I have ever before a thick string of cum erupts over your face covering your lips and nose and running into your eyes. You open your mouth as another think stream shoots into your mouth. My body is convulsing I cannot control myself, you hold and jerk my cock harder to empty my balls. I cum for what seems like forever and I look down to your face, a thick covering of spunk lays over your skin, running over your eyes, down your throat and all over your hair.

I roll to one side and lay next to you my body spent, my cock still twitching, our bodies still oozing juices from one another, you turn and kiss me on the lips I can taste my spunk.

'So morning babes...' you say 'think you can have a look at that hard drive now?' A cheeky smile on your face and we both start to giggle...