My First Job

Story Info
Working in an adult store.
1.9k words
4.43
55.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iser21
iser21
354 Followers

How did this start. I would have to go back to when I was just 21 years old. Out of school and looking for a job. I found one as I was walking down West 25th Street in Cleveland. It was at a book store. An adult store near Clark Ave. It was I the afternoon and the sign on the door said. Help Wanted must me over 21. I went in. A lady was standing behind the counter and I said something about the job.

"Think you could work the night job?" I was looking at a women about 30 I would say not bad looking but looked like she had a few miles on her.

"Sure, it beats the job I have now. What would I have to do?" She smiled at me and looked me up and down.

"Are you over 21?"

"Yes I'm almost 22 and need a job or my mother told me to get out unless I found one. So I'll take it."

I gave her my ID and she looked at me.

"Think you can take all the shit that they hand out here?"

I was looking around and saw all kinds of adult things on the walls. I was looking at this one wall that had dildos all over it. They had hand cuff's and rope. Strap on cocks and hand held pussy's. I was starting to get hard when she told me that I could start tonight.

"Come in at 10pm and I'll show you a few things. Then I can leave at 12PM and the place is all yours/ They only thing I ask is that no one comes back behind the counter. You can walk around all you like and can go in the back if you like. Try not to go back if the front door is open. Lock it and go back."

"Sure I think I can do that. I would have no reason to go in the back. But if I do I'll lock up first." It was about 8 PM and I had two hours to go before I started. So I looked around some. I could see the back room it had movies booths in it. So I walked back. As I did I saw the wall with the names of all the movies on it. I could see the pictures of them as I looked at the wall. As I looked this guy about 25 or so walked by me and looked at me I smiled and keep looking at the movies. Soon I was walking towards the back and I saw this one booth was open and the movie was on. It was a shemale movie. I have never seen anything like it so I stood and watched. Soon the lady that was up front came back and saw me watching the movie at the door.

"So you enjoy that? That's good that you do. We sell more movie like that then any other. Have you seen them before or is it your first time?"

"I guess it is my first time. They look like real girls but they have a cock!" I could not take my eyes off of it and stood looking at the screen/. Then I felt her hand on my back.

"Step in and I'll show you how this works. Just sit down and I'll pay this time but after today you will have a card that you can put in this and see all the movies you like."

I sat down and she put a card in and the movie started. "What would you like to watch? Bi, gay, male and female or shemale?"

I could not move or say anything. All I could do was look. I saw a female on the screen soon she was sucking this guys cock and taking it all in. I was hard as a rock and I could feel it pushing on my pants. I was looking at her as she took his cock all the way into her mouth and pulled back off him.

"I see you enjoy this one. It is a nice one. Care if I watch it with you?"

All I could do is say yes. A lady was standing near me and watching porn with me. Sure she could stay. I would die for her to stay. Soon the screen had this guy shooting into her mouth and she took it all. She looked like she was going to swallow it and then she did. About this time I felt her hand on my face. Touching my face and telling me how nice I looked.

"Would you like that done to you my dear?"

Would I. "Yes" is all I could say. She knelt down and open my pants and I could feel her hand on my cock. She told me to pull my things down so she could see me. I stood up and they fell to the floor. I watched as she took hold of my cock and kiss the tip. This was the first time I ever had that done.

"OH that does feel nice. I love that feeling!"

"Tell you what, what ever they do we do ok. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great to me!" She placed it in her hand and started to jack me off. I was getting close and I knew I was about to cum soon. She stopped jacking me off and soon took me into her mouth. I could feel her hot mouth on my 6 inch cock. She looked up at me as she sucked me into her mouth. I could feel my cock touch the back of her mouth. She pulled off.

"Is this your first blow job?" She was licking my cock up and down .

All I could do was look at her and smile. She knew this was my first time. I pushed towards her mouth and she took it back in. I was watching the movie as this lady was sucking me off and then I felt her hand on my ass. She was pushing a finger into my ass. As it went in I went off. I could feel it shoot from my balls to my tip and into her mouth. I watched her take it all and then she looked at me and swallowed.

"Did you like that my dear?" Did I hell yes being sucked by a girl watching porn. What guy would not like it. I watched as she stood up and told me to sit. As I sat down she started to unbutton her top She had on a red bra. She must have had about 36 D top. Big nipples and pointing out towards me. She took her hands and placed them under her bra and pushed her tits so they came out the top. Just when I thought they would pop out she let them go.

Her hands went down to her pants and open them. I could see a pair of red lace panties. She pulled her pants down and soon she was standing in front of me in her bra and panties. My cock was hard once more and I was stroking it up and down as she danced in front of me. She bent and kiss my lips. They had a funny taste to them. Then I remembered that she had taken my cum in her mouth and I was tasting my first taste of cum.

"Would you like me to take my bra off for you? That way you can see my tits better."

"Yes please do my dear." She put her hands behind her and unhooked her bra. She held one cup over her tit so it not fall out, then she took the other side off. Soon her bra fell to the side. I was now looking at her tits. Big round tits with a brown tip on each one. She held them in her hands and pinched the tips. She then lick her fingers and placed them on her nipples. She was pinching them and pulling on them.

"This is what I like best about working here. I get to do all this and I get paid! It is great." As she pushed and pulled on her tits and nipples I sat and jacked off. This was the first time I had ever done it in front of a girl. I have jacked off many times but never in front of someone. My hand going up and down and her pulling on her nipples. I knew I was going to cum once more. I slowed down and just watched her.

"So you like what I'm doing in front of you? I can do more if you like?" I was looking at her and the movie.

"Yes I do like what your doing. Please keep going." I felt like I have never felt before. I knew I was going to do things I never had done. She took one step back and put her hand on her panties. As they started to go down she turn a little so I could see her ass. Soon I was looking at her ass. And what a ass it was. I could see her smile as she slapped it a few times. Something that I would love to do to a girls ass. If I ever had one in front of me like that. I watched as she pull them down all the way. All I could see was skin. She moved in front of me and I looked straight at her pussy. I could see that she shaved and I licked my lips. Was this the day I was going to lick my first pussy. Soon her legs open and I watched them part. I could see her shaved pussy and then something popped out between her legs. I was looking at a 5 inch cock. I could not move.

"Do you like what you see young man? If your going to work for me you will have to do a few extra things for me. Do you understand?"

All I could say was. "YES". She took one step towards me and her cock was about 3 inches from my mouth. I just open my mouth and felt it going in. I swallowed hard as I felt it push into my mouth. First my lips then I could feel it all the way in. For some unknown reason I liked it. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her towards me. I felt the smooth skin of her cock on my lips and I could feel her shaved balls hitting my chin. I squeezed her ass hard and then it hit me. She had pushed a finger in my ass. I reached under her and put my finger near her hole. Soon I was pushing it in. Her cock went off in less then a minute. I felt this hot feeling in my mouth and then I could hear her telling me.

"Suck my cock, that's it take it in your mouth. Do not swallow it till I tell you. Let me fuck your mouth!"

What a feeling that was. Taking my first cock and now my first cum. I held it in my mouth and soon she pulled out. She pushed my head back and told me. "Open so I can see it. Open your mouth so I can see what I have given you. When I tell you, you are to swallow it. Do you understand me?"

I was looking at her face and then I heard the words. "Swallow it!"

I did and I loved the taste of her and I have been going into work an hour early each night to do the sane thing.

iser21
iser21
354 Followers