My First Lesson

Story Info
The Letter i wrote at my Masters request after lesson #1.
1k words
3.6
12.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy,

i apologize for taking so long to draft this letter but i wanted to be sure and analyze my thoughts and feelings after the training session this afternoon. After this session i have learned much of what you were trying to teach me. This lowly slut is humbled by Daddy taking the time to teach her things he deems she is capable and worth learning.

i understand that you know what is best for this lowly slut and she is undeserving of your time and efforts teaching her as the uneducated whore that she currently is. Your will is my meaning. i will only learn that which You deem me worthy of studying. should You decide that you wish me to enjoy a blade to my flesh in your name i am to put aside all reservations or opinions that this lowly slut has on the matter and serve Your will. ensuring that whether you decide i will enjoy or detest the act i yield my flesh willingly to your desires. should You decide that i am deserving of being tantalized by the knife and enjoy the cuts you embed on my body it will be so. should You decide that i will fear your dominance and each moment will be agony wracking through my body it will be so. regardless of what i want it matters not Your will is the only thing that matters. You are the supreme Intelligence; the epitome of Knowledge, Desire, Kindness, Cruelty, Compassion. i am but a lowly whore who doesn't know what is best for her or how she should please you. the only thing that exists in my life is the need to be trained by You, to serve Your will and to ensure that each time you spend time with me You know that you are my Daddy.

i am unfit to make any decision in my life. my knowledge is insignificant in comparison to yours. all of the education and training i have undertaken in my life whether it be from a job or from schooling it was all done under the masquerade of something i am not. i am not a intelligent, attractive, assertive woman. i am a lowly submissive that is unfit for any sort of control or responsibility besides that which Daddy gives to me should He deem me worthy.

i understand that the actions i took yesterday ruined the chance of us meeting. i acted like a selfish, wanton whore who did not respect her Daddy or mentor. and thought that she knew better than His decisions. i am grateful to Daddy for showing me the error in my ways and not forsaking this disgusting slut. i acted under the mask of something i am not. i acted as if i was irresistible to You and You would do anything to obtain my conference when it is in truth the other way around. i know now that i am undeserving of your conference and should Daddy meet me it would be the utmost act of compassion to forgive this lowly cunt and put her to His uses. i know now that Daddy will tame my disobedient streak in the way he sees fit. insuring that He molds me into His slut, that i know my place at his feet and will faithfully never deviate from my place.

i also have looked back at my training in the past and i realize that i was not properly trained to suit Your needs. i was trained to always hold myself in the utmost respect with my providers. after speaking with you i realize now that they molded me into what they wanted but selfishly i want to be in the category that you put me in. i want to be a filthy disgusting slut who's only reason for existence is to ensure that Your needs are met. should You decide you want me to dress like a lady in public it will be so and i will be grateful for Daddy's kindness. should You decide that i am undeserving of shielding my whore body to the populous and you wish me to walk around naked like the whore i am it will be so. either way Daddy's will shall be met.

i also understand now the difference between asking me and ordering me. there is none. should Daddy ask me to do something politely i will do it because it is his will and it shall be met. i apologize for crying on the phone like a pathetic bitch when you reprimanded me for objecting to your will. i am very grateful to Daddy for teaching me that lesson. i realize now how nice Daddy really is. He listens to my opinion and decides how He wants to train me to best suit his needs. and from now on when he has a opinion that differs i will not object because Daddy's will is all that matters. i know now that You know what is best for me. You know the best way to train a whore into your compliance and whether or not you ask nicely depends on my arrogant actions. should i disagree and argue with You i will be punished and have to perform the task regardless. should i agree knowing and trusting fully that Daddy knows best i will perform the task and gain Daddy's satisfaction if i am lucky.

i know Daddy is a busy man and i have written far too much but i thank You for taking the time to listen to this whore who begs to serve your needs. making Your will prevail will be my only goal. i will put aside all false pretenses of knowing what is best for me and give them to Daddy because he knows best. i should not have a job like the others which require responsibility and intelligence. i should have a simple job regardless of the pay because i am a lowly whore who does not deserve the responsibilities or to be payed for something i am pretending to be.

Thank you Daddy for this lesson.