My First Love

Story Info
Young lovers reunite after a terrible car crash.
2.2k words
4.28
21.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

There's an old saying that says, "If you love someone set them free, if they come back it was meant to be." I use to think that was just a corny saying up until about a month ago. That's' when the one man I truly loved, Tyson Minor came back into my life.

Tyson and I always had a great relationship from the first day we met in the 1st grade. When the other boys didn't want to play with girls, Tyson would convince them to let me play with them. I became like their little tom boy play pal. As we got older and the hormones started to kick in we knew we had something special.

Tyson and I didn't officially date until we were freshmen in high school. We became the couple everyone one at the school envied. He was the likable handsome young man whom everyone was expecting big things from. I was the cute little daddy's girl who could be just as tough as she was pretty. Both of us were voted "Most likely to Succeed" by our freshman class.

During out junior year things got very serious for the two of us. There were endless conversation about marriage and kids. I jut knew he was the one; I ached when I was around him because I knew he would have to go home. I ached when I wasn't around him because I was alone. He became everything to me, my world evolved around him and it was the same way for him.

It was doing the summer after our junior year that we decided to go beyond 1st, 2nd and 3rd base. We decide we would give each other our virginity. It turned out to be a wonderful and beautiful experience, even thought both of us were like to people lost in the wilderness. Even thought it was beautiful we both felt awkward, so we decide not to have sex again until we were married.

Our senior year was filled with stolen moments of teenage emotional bliss. He became one of the best athletes in the history of the school and I was there cheering him all the way. I became the captain of the cheerleaders that year. It was magical, almost like it was written in a fairy tale. Sometimes when he played basketball I would get lost in watching him and forget my routine, he just so mesmerizing on the floor.

When he would go to the free throw line to shoot his foul shots, he would blow me a kiss and give me a wink. I loved it especially since he would sometime go to the free throw line 4or 5 times a game. I would show my appreciation by extending my hand up in the air and catching the kiss and sliding it over my heart.

I know it sounds a little corny, but at the time I was in paradise and in love, and those kisses rocked my world. During the spring of our senior year his dream came true. We were both excited when he got a scholarship to play football at a Big Ten college. That summer I got accepted at the same college. It was going to be a wonderful 4 years.

That's all we talked about that summer. Our entire lives were planned out down to the names of our kids. Our plans were for both of us to graduate college, get married after graduation, and then start med school. I wanted to go into pediatrics and he wanted to be an OBGYN.

All that changed two weeks before we were set to go to college. I was driving with Tyson as a passenger one rainy night after we had taken in a movie, I swerved to keep from hitting a dog and over corrected and lost control of the car. Tyson wasn't hurt; he had a few cuts, but nothing serious.

But I wasn't as lucky, I was in bad shape I suffered two broken legs and crack ribs, and to make things worst I was partially paralyzed from the waist down. I felt worthless during that time, watching my dreams and our dreams fade away sent me in to a deep depression. Tyson did his best to hold on, but I didn't think if was fair to him to hold on to me.

He went off to college and I broke up with him. He would plea with my parents to let him talk to me, but I made it clear to them that I didn't want him in my life. As I look back on that time, I think a huge part of me was jealous of the fact that he was doing what he wanted to do in life, all his dreams were coming true, as mine slowly disappeared.

Tyson went on to a stellar two sports college career. He ended up getting drafted by the NFL and the NBA he decided to go where the most money was. He decided to go to the NBA. For four years while he was in college I went through grueling rehabilitation and physical therapy session with a woman who had to be the reincarnation of Attila the Hun.

She worked me like she was mad at the world and I was the world. There were many days I wanted to throw in the towel, but she wouldn't let me. With Attila on my back 24/7 I was able to progress well enough to gain full movement in my arms and legs. It was a miracle indeed.

During Tyson's second year in the NBA I was sitting at the kitchen table when I heard him on television doing an interview. At first I thought I was hearing things, but as I got closer to the television in the living room I realize I wasn't hearing things. He was talking about me.

It was after his team had won the game and he was giving a post game interview. He was standing there when he pull his jersey off revealing a shirt with a picture of him and me. Underneath the picture it read Tyson & Lena 1990-Forever. My mouth dropped and so did my mother's.

He talked about how he wishes I was there to see him play and that I will always be special in his heart. He ended the interview by blowing a kiss into the camera and giving a wink. I grabbed the kiss and slid it over my heart. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and it was my mother. She was carrying two big boxes.

"Mom what are you doing? I asked her.

"This stuff belongs to you." she said.

"What is it?"

"Open and see for yourself."

I opened the first box and it was filled with hundreds of letters from Tyson. I couldn't believe how many there were. The second box was filled with clippings and memorabilia from Tyson's college and pro teams. There were sign basketballs and jersey, and pictures of him. There were also shirts with our pictures on them. I was in semi shock.

"Mom I thought you trashed everything he sent." I said.

"I know you wanted me to, but I couldn't. He loves you Lana." she said.

"I know mom, I know."

Like so often in my life my mother knew what was best for me. I took the boxes to my room and poured the contents all in my bed and I got in my bed with it all. I spent the entire night reading all his unopened letters. For six years he had sent me at least one letter a week. I sat with tears in my eyes from the pain I know I had inflected upon him. I felt so bad for what I had done to him.

A couple of weeks after I saw Tyson on television, his team played in Chicago, which is only 100 miles or so from where I live. With my parents egging me on I decided to drive up to check out the game. The whole drive was filled with what ifs. Although he had shown me just how much he loved me, it was still hard to accept it.

I got to the game and it was awesome, and Tyson was awesome also. His team won and after the game I went over to the adjacent hotel where his team was staying and hung out in the lobby. As I sat in the lobby I saw several women sitting there also, and some of them were talking about what they wanted to do to Tyson, or should I say, what they wanted him to do to them.

I couldn't believe what was coming out of their mouths. I sat there wondering if I had done the right thing, when all of a sudden the women went wild screaming out Tyson's name. Several of them raced towards him and his teammates. After a couple of minutes of watching him from afar I panic and walked hurriedly to the front door of the hotel. As I made my way out, my eyes met Tyson's eyes and he stood there with a look of shock combined with uncertainty.

I walked out and as I did, I heard him call my name twice. He came after me, but I ran away. I looked over my shoulder and saw him standing in the doorway with his groupies. I walked to my car with lines of tears slowly sliding down my cheeks. I felt even though he cared about me, his life had passed me by. All I could do was hold him back. I thought it would be best for things to stay the way they were.

Two weeks later my life change again. I was at home when I heard a knock at the door. My mother answered the door as I stood behind her. The door open and it was Tyson, he looked so beautiful standing there in a tuxedo holding a dozen roses. He gave the flowers to my mother and without saying a word; he picked me up and carried me to his waiting limo.

We had dinner and he took me to a motel and carried me up to the room. I was a little tipsy from drinking during dinner. I tried to explain things to him, but he insisted on not talking just action. I laid there on the bed as he began to take his clothes of. He removed his shirt and reached for his pants. I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Tyson it's been a long time for me." I said.

"Really, how long is long?" he said.

"Do you remember the one and only time we did it?"

"Yes I do, I think about it all the time."

"Well that was my last time."

"Are you serious?" "Yes I'm serious."

"Wow, I didn't know. Hey I understand, lets just take this night slow."

"Sounds good to me, it's been so long since I felt hands of a man against my skin. Will you just lay with me and if it happens, then we'll go with the flow?"

"Sure baby, whatever you want."

He threw his shirt across the chair. He came over to my side of the bed and grabbed my hands and stood me up. He began to remove my clothes leaving my bra and panties on. He then removed his shoes and pants. His body was so sexy, I wanted to take him right there, but I didn't and I couldn't.

We got in bed and he was behind me. After a few minutes of talking, he started to kiss the back of my neck with soft peaks along with long slow touches with his hand across my body. It felt so wonderful to be touch by a man, and even more wonderful that Tyson was the man doing it. I could feel his manhood pressed against my back. I closed my eyes and pretended he was taking me from behind.

His hand found my breast and he began to slide his hand over my bra covered breasts. This extracted low soft moans from my lips. He placed his left hand on the right side of my face and turned my head to him and passionately started kissing me. His lips worked magic on my entire body.

I turned over onto my back and opened my legs giving him permission to touch me down there. He kissed me and slid his hand between my legs. His fingers were on each side of my pussy lips. My hands eased across his well toned athletic body. His smell, his body and his touch was intoxicating. I lay there in total sexual bliss as I felt my juices glide from within and find the opening of my womanhood and slithered out into my panties.

I clamped hold of his hand with my legs and held it there until my shaking and shivering stopped. He removed his hand and put his arms around me and we both fell asleep.

Tyson is back in my life and we're taking it slow. That saying that I once considered corny, isn't corny any more. It was along wait, but well worth it, it will take some time before I'll be able to give myself to him sexually, but I'm enjoying getting there. This indeed is true love and was meant to be.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers