My First Lover

Story Info
Her first time was in a sleeping bag.
2.3k words
4.11
140.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never expected to find the man every girl dreams of right away. And of course, I didn't. I dated a bunch of guys my second and third years of college but only one guy in my freshman year of college. I went to a party with my closest girlfriends in the world and tried rum and coke for the first time. Of course Cindy, Pat, and I acted as if we had been drinking like fish since we were five, but none of us had ever done more than taste our dad's beer before that night.

We all got a little smashed. It was right after my 18th birthday. Pat and Cindy are both a month older than I was.

I told my mom I was spending the night with Cindy at Pat's house. This was true. We were tent camping in Pat's huge backyard. What I didn't tell her was that besides the three girls spending the night in a tent in Pat's large backyard, some of the guys were going to crash after midnight.

After all, both Cindy and Pat were good girls. So was I. I was going to be a special education teacher. Cindy wanted to be a nurse. Pat wanted to go to the Air Force Academy and be a pilot.

We were all just clowning around in our jammies in sleeping bags when around 1 a.m. someone unzipped the tent. Jim, Bill, Fred, and Derek came into the tent quickly, and then zipped it back up again. Cindy had been dating Jim for over two years. I knew Pat was sweet on Bill. Derek had taken me out several times, but had never gotten fresh with me. The most we had done up to that point was kiss. I guess he did put his hand on my ass one time, but I was not sure he did that on purpose or not.

Fred was two years older than the rest of us. He was in his third year at a local trade school was going to be an electrician. He hung around with Bill and Fred a lot because most of his friends were gone to college or had been drafted into the Army. Both Jim and Bill were in their first year of college as well. I knew Fred was lonely a lot, but . . .

We all started to just fool around and Fred brought out a bottle of dark rum and a six pack of Coke. We were all drinking the rum and cokes and after a while, I got rather sleepy. I knew the other two girls were dozing off as well. What we didn't know was the guys were drinking straight coke while we got all the rum.

Fred said he had to do something and left the tent. I hardly knew he left. Derek and I had been over into one of the corners of the tent. I knew both Pat and Cindy were so occupied as well. I was looking right at Derek when he told me he wanted to kiss me. I had my arms around his neck and he slowly lowered his head down to mine, and I felt his lips on my lips. I opened right up to him.

God how wonderful he kissed. I pulled him closer to me and with my eyes closed just kept my arms wrapped around his neck and kissing him. I was lost. I knew I felt him unzip my sleeping bag and climb inside with me. Then the bag zipped up again. I felt Derek kiss my neck and I threw my head back so he could have more of me. I loved him touching me like that. I felt him slowly undo the top button of my pajama top and kiss a little lower down.

I was lost by that time. I knew he had unbuttoned my pajama top all the way down and had pushed it out of the way. I had not been wearing anything under my pajama top. The halter top I had been wearing I had taken off earlier before the guys got there. I only had panties on under my PJ's.

I was laying back with my head thrown backwards when I first felt Derek's hands on my breasts. He was squeezing my nipples. Then I felt his lips on my right nipple. That sent a shutter through my whole body. I arched my chest up to his face and curled my toes under me. I couldn't believe how good that felt! I was running my hands over Derek's back. I knew I let out several moans of pleasure.

I opened my eyes and looked over and saw a sight I couldn't believe. Pat was in another corner with Bill. Bill was kneeling over Pat's face. I could see his cock was out and pointed at her mouth. Pat was reaching up and licking Bill's cock with her tongue. Then she would reach up and take his cock in her mouth.

In the other corner, I could see that Jim was on top of Cindy. From the way they were moving, Jim was fucking her. I heard both of them moaning. I realized for the first time that I was in a sleeping bag with a man that was sucking on my breasts, and that my pussy was super wet. And I wanted taste Derek's cock and feel him inside me!

I looked down and could see Derek was still sucking my nipples. I used my hands and pushed him down lower. He took my hint and I felt his hands pulling down my pajama bottoms. Then I lifted up my butt so he could pull down my panties. I spread my legs as wide apart as I could for him. He needed to unzip the sleeping bag to get to me. First I felt his fingers playing with my wet pussy. They rubbed over the top of it and then went inside me.

This was the first time a man had ever been inside me! God how good it felt. Then I felt Derek licking my outer pussy lips. He was squeezing my breasts as he was licking my pussy!

Suddenly, I felt like I was going to explode! I wrapped my legs around Derek's head and squeezed him for all I was worth. I exploded into his mouth. I pushed my pussy right at him.

"Oh YES! Oh YES! Don't Stop!" I said several times out loud.

Derek didn't stop. At least not until he knelt between my legs and took his cock and started to rub my pussy with it. This sent me wild again. I was pushing back, trying to get him to put it inside me. Finally, he slid it right in me.

It felt like a flag pole was rammed up inside me! Then he started to fuck me, rocking in and out. I wrapped my ankles around his back and tried to pull him deeper inside me with each thrust. I was pushing so hard that just before he came, he tried to back out of me and couldn't. I wouldn't let him!

Derek exploded deep inside my pussy and filled me up with his cum.

"More Derek! Shoot more cum inside me!" I told him over and over again. Derek kept humping me and humping me until he could not keep it hard anymore. Then he backed out of me.

I looked down at him and saw he had an incredulous look on his face. He climbed up me to kiss me, and I reached down and grabbed his cock in my hand. We kissed some, and then I sat up and pushed him down. I took his cock in my mouth and I could taste his cum. A little was still inside his cock. It came out when I sucked on him. I could also taste something else. I finally figured out it was me I was tasting. My pussy juice!

I looked up and saw everyone in the tent was watching me suck off Derek. I guess my cries when he came inside me surprised the rest of them. Then I would not leave Derek alone. I sucked on his cock until he got hard again and I sucked on him until he came in my mouth. I drank it all down.

Cindy and Pat were looking at me like I was crazy. I guess I was. I was not on the pill or anything and Derek had not had on a rubber. Just then, I could have cared less, and it showed. I wanted all the cum he had to give me.

The other guys just wrapped their new lovers up in hugs and Derek grabbed me and hugged me, too. We just lay there and kissed until I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I thought I had some sexy dreams during the night. I woke up with a headache and a strange taste in my mouth. I was naked and had found I had dried cum all over my groin area. I was ashamed and vaguely remembered being with Derek. Pat and Cindy woke up and we all went into the bathroom next to the swimming pool and cleaned up.

Both Cindy and Pat were eyeing me with funny looks in their eyes. They would not really look at me. Finally, we started talking about it.

"Hey Dusti, how much about last night do you remember?" Pat asked.

When I shook my head, they told me what happened. I was deeply ashamed and was crying when they both came up and put their arms around me and told me it would be alright. I knew God was going to punish me and make me pregnant. I didn't want to go to school on Monday. All day long I expected everyone to know my shame. I expected everyone to point at me and laugh. Some how, I got through the day.

Right before last hour, I was getting my books out of my locker when I closed the door I found Derek standing there. I jumped at the sight of him and turned bright red. He was the last person in the world I wanted to see.

"Dusti, can we meet after school and talk? Please? It is important to me," Derek said.

I almost asked him what we should name the baby. I didn't. I just nodded my head and went off to my last class. I don't remember a word about math that day. I met Derek at the fast food place across the street. He got us both cokes and I sat and looked down at the table. I felt like a cheap whore. Then Derek started talking. He told me that he was sorry it went so far, and that he had not planned it to go that way. He kept rambling on for a while, and then said something that got my attention.

"Dusti, I really like you. If I knew you were going to be hurt like this, I would not have come with Jim and Bill. We only talked about trying to get to play with you guys tits. Not go all the way like we did. I really want to keep going out with you and don't expect that to happen ever again. Please tell me you don't hate me," he said in a pleading voice.

All the time he was talking, I was thinking. I had been thinking all day long. What I was thinking about was how much I liked making out with Derek. I liked to taste of his cock. I liked the feel of his hands on my breasts. I liked the feel of his cock shooting hot cum deep inside me.

I looked up at him and motioned for him to come with me. We went outside and started walking towards my house. I still had not said anything to him. When we got a block away from the school, I pushed open the garage door to the Olson's house, we went in, and I shut the door behind us. I knew they were both at work. I baby sat for them often. I put my books down and pushed Derek up against the wall.

"Derek, I'm going to go out with you again. Only from now on, it will just be you and me. I don't hate you. You woke up something deep inside me. Something I like. You are going to keep fucking me. I'm going to get on the pill and when it is working you are going to cum deep inside me every chance we get. Until then, you are going to get some rubbers and cum in me with them on.

"But right now, I am going to suck your cock dry. You are going to cum down my throat," I told him as I un-snapped his pants and let them fall to the floor. I knelt down on them and pulled his boxer shorts down. His cock sprang to life instantly. With both of my hands, I was pumping his cock as hard as I could. I reached out with my tongue and licked the pre-cum off his peephole.

"Derek, if I ever hear any rumors of what we are doing, I will bite your cock off, an inch at a time. Understand me? That goes for what happened last weekend with Pat and Cindy, too. If I hear a word from any of you guys, I will castrate the one spreading the rumors."

Derek nodded. Then I began to suck him as hard as I could.

Derek and I dated for another year. Then we both got bored with each other. I went off to college and he went into the Army. The last I heard, he was a tank commander. He married a girl he met in the Army and they have two kids.

You never forget your first lover. You never stop loving him. I would willing take Derek back into my arms this very instant if he were here. Derek, if you are reading this, that is an open invitation.