My First MFM Experience That Turned

Story Info
Experience I will never forget.
1.4k words
4.01
51.5k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BC1973
BC1973
7 Followers

This story is about a true event that happened in my life; however, I will not disclose the real names of the people in the story. Nobody has the right to publish or use my story without my written permission, enjoy!

I met a couple who I will call Tom and Jessica, the first time I went to a nudist camp north of Dallas. They were sitting in a wood line area and I was just floating around the camp look and enjoying my first nudist experience. As I walked past them, they said hi, I said hi back, and we started talking. We hit it off well, before I know it, three hours later we exchanged numbers and said it would be nice to hangout sometime for drinks or go to a club.

I talked with Tom and Jessica almost every other day for the next month. Unfortunately, I had to go away for work for two weeks, a day after I got back, I received a phone call from Tom asking me how my trip was and that he and Jessica had found very nice nudist camp and wanted to know if I would like to join them for the weekend. I said of course! Now before I go any further, I have to explain what the couple looked like. Tom was a good-looking man, 6'1" 210lbs, very muscular. Jessica was about 5'8 155lbs, 36D natural tits, and a natural dark red headed woman both in their early forties. Now you can see why I would want to go and see that beautiful woman again.

Friday came, we met at Tom and Jessica's house, got in the RV, and off we went to the nudist camp. When we got there, we striped down, they took me for a tour around the camp, and it was very nice just as they said it was. We got back to the RV ate launch and was talking about normal life stuff when Jessica said she had to go to the store that's located in the camp, she ask if we needed anything, we said no, and off she went. Jessica left, and Tom asked me flat out, how I felt about fucking Jessica? Wow! For the first time in my life, I really did not know what to say. I thought Tom was just messing around with me. Tom was serious, he told me that they were looking to spice up their sex life with one person and they did not like the swinger scene because of their professional life. They also had to make sure the person was clean and that they felt comfortable with this person.

Now I was a little nervous because up until this point in my life I have never had a person ask me to fuck his wife prior to this. I told Tom yes! However, I didn't think it was going to really happen. I was nervous and not sure how Tom was going to react to me penetrating his wife beautiful pussy. When Jessica came back it seemed odd at first, a little uneasy, maybe even uncomfortable, but I just remember I started to feel my cock twitching a little. Jessica went in the RV and Tom followed, Tom came back out a few minutes later and said, "He left his watch down at the pool and had to go look for it", and asked if I could help Jessica.

I went into the RV, Jessica was putting away the last few items, I walked up behind her, my heart was racing, and I started kissing her neck and fondling her big beautiful tits, by rolling her nipples. I could her moaning and I reached down and felt her pussy that was literally dripping wet, she was pushing her ass back against me, my cock at this point was rock hard and ready to go. I slipped in one finger and she was tight, I mean virgin tight. She was moaning louder now as I fingered her and played with her clit. Jessica stopped me "I thought no! Are you fucking kidding me", she grabbed my hand and took me to the RV bed and laid down with one leg bent the other one spread apart, using her finger to tell me to come here "Wow, that was a sight".

I went on the bed taking control again kissing her and touching her all over, I did not want this to end, I went down on her, I love to eat pussy! Her smell was beautiful and she was soaking wet as I ran my tongue lightly on her clit then speeding up, she started squeezing my head with her legs now loudly yelling, I'm coming! I didn't care, I kept eating her pussy like it would be the last time, then she had another orgasm, kissing my way back up to her sweet lips and hot mouth, stopping only to suck on her nipples. I put my cock up by her mouth and she sucked my cock as I have only seen in porn movies.

Spitting on it, licking it, sucking it, and jerking it, this felt incredible. She continued jerking it while asking, how I liked her hot mouth on my cock, and she could not wait to feel by my beautiful young cock in her wet pussy. Until this time, I had not noticed Tom was watching and jerking his cock enjoying the sight he was watching. I grabbed Jessica and flipped her onto her back asking her how bad she want my cock while rubbing it up and down on her clit, knowing that my precum was mixing with her orgasm juices and knowing that another man's fluids were already mixing with this beautiful married pussy.

She answered with fuck me baby; at that point, I positioned my cock at her tiny opening and penetrated her opening with my cock. Her eyes closed and she moaned loudly licking her lips I started pumping hard and fast, she was screaming that's it fuck my dirty little whore pussy, fuck it and I would fuck it harder and harder, then kissed her telling her she my whore and I wanted her to flip over I wanted her from behind.

As I fucked her, I reached over and grabbed her hair, pulling it, she moaned and said "that's it baby pull my hair and fuck that pussy", after a few minutes I looked down at her asshole stopping for a minute it was perfect. I told her I wanted her asshole and spit on it taking one of my fingers and slowly sliding it in her beautiful asshole, she also moaned so I stuck my cock back in her pussy and fucked her while fingering her asshole now she was having another orgasm. I stopped fucking her telling her why have one cock fuck you when we can both fuck you and I said would you like both of us in you, she said yes in a moaning tone.

I got under Jessica and she started riding me, I really did not think I was going to last much longer it felt that good, I told Tom to fuck her in the ass, as Tom went in Jessica, she let out a load moan, then saying holy fuck, I could feel her tighten even more and having another orgasm. Tom yelled out, he couldn't hold it anymore! I have to cum, and he dumped his load in her ass. I knew I was not going to last much longer, I ask Jessica if she wants me to cum in her pussy, and she said, "fill up my pussy baby", with this big smile. We started kissing as I sped up my rhythm and started shooting my cum inside of her which made her have another orgasm.

Jessica collapsed on top of me kissing and hugging me, telling me how wonderful that was, and how beautiful she felt for going through with this. Jessica had one more surprised for me she looked up at me saying I want to taste you cum and she bent down and took my cock in her mouth sucking the cum off my cock. We all got showers, went out, and cooked for dinner. That night I fucked Jessica slow and came in her pussy once again. We remained friends and fooled around until I left for my new duty assignment overseas. We lost touch and last I heard after they retired they started traveling. Nevertheless, I will never forget the time we had, it was amazing!

BC1973
BC1973
7 Followers