My First Morning with J

Story Info
A romantic first time.
1.7k words
3.86
12.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so BORED! Everyone is asleep and will be for hours, Jamie."

"Then come over."

"But, what if someone wakes up?"

"Who cares? They know we're friends. You're bored, I'm bored. Come over."

"O.K. But I gotta let them know, first. I'll call you back for directions in a minute, K?"

"O.K. Ciao, babe."

I giggled and hung up, I always loved the way Jamie said that. I walked over to my boyfriend, who was sleeping on the floor to tell him of my intent. He wouldn't rouse so I went into the bedroom to inform the friend we were staying with that I was going to go hang out with Jamie. I got a mumbling 'Yea, sure, O.K....' from her, and I was off.

Ring, ring, ring

"Heya, Jamie. I'm on Main Street now, the school on my right. What direction do I go?"

"Take a right until you get to Oak street and then take it 8 blocks until you get to Sixth. The house is the 2nd on the right."

"O.K. I'll be there soon. Gotta go as my battery is about to die, I'll call back if I get lost."

"Ciao, then."

I listened to my MP3 player as I walked, and just kind of searched nervously, never having been to this town before. My friend had 'kidnapped' my boyfriend and I for the night out of boredom. I forgot how late of sleepers they were. I will admit I did day-dream a bit about Jamie. I had met him before my boyfriend, and I had a base animal attraction for him. I was starting to think my plan to alleviate my boredom a bad one, however I was at the end of my walk, and it was basically too late to turn back now. I went and knocked on the door.

"Enter!" Jamie called out. I obeyed and I saw him getting up from the chair as I did. I barely had the door shut before he had pressed me against the door and was kissing me passionately but gently. My legs went weak and he pushed me down into a crouched position. I sat there dazed, my back against the door, as he unzipped and shoved his hard cock into my mouth. As I couldn't move my head, he basically just fucked my mouth, and I moaned in pleasure from it! After about a minute of it, he stopped and went and sat down again. I fell to my hands and knees, not quite knowing what to do with the fog swirling about my head.

"Feel better?" I asked

"Yea, you were convenient; I'd thought I'd use you to finish me off." Jamie said nonchalantly. I loved yet hated how off-handed he was about things. When we'd play online he was the same. I crawled over and sat at his feet, watching him play Heroes for a bit. After my head cleared we had some random conversation about his game and eventually it came back to the norm for us.

"So, they know where you are?" Jamie inquired.

"Yea, they won't be up for hours, but Missy said they'd be over when they awoke. Most likely it won't be until after noon."

"O.K. So we got time, then. Go lock the door for me." I went over and did so. By the time I turned around he was halfway to the bedroom.

"Come, now." Jamie ordered me in a tone of voice that just made me want to melt. I entered his bedroom to find him sitting on the edge of the bed. He stared me down in a way that made me want to look away. I came to him, and he held me close. Knowing just how to hold me, he kissed me slowly and passionately again. My hands rested on his shoulders as his hands caressed over my body. He then pushed me to my knees, much less urgently then when I was pressed to the door. I looked down and he placed his hand under my chin, making me look up into his beautiful blue eyes. Jamie then took my hands in his and paused a moment before asking of me "Would you..., at least until that door opens..., like to call me Master?"

"I suppose so..." I trailed off as I looked away. I was completely shocked and at a loss for words. I felt nervous and my heart was racing. I was scared. I wanted this. 'But what about my boy?' What did it mean? Before I could even think about it further, I just went with what my heart screamed at me. "Yes, yes I do. Sir..."

I could feel Jamie smiling down at me, wishing I had the strength to look up at him. I couldn't do it, hurting, not knowing why. He pulled me up to him and kissed me again. Jamie then laid back on the bed and motioned me to come up to him. He bent me over him, my ass in the air, and gave me a few swats. I moaned, wishing he'd do it just a few more times; I was so close to orgasm. He slid his hand up my leg, pulled my camouflage skirt over my ass, then my lacy black panties down.

"Do you like them? I wore them just for you. I know how much you like lace..." I whispered.

"Did you now?"

"Mmmm-hmmmmmm." was my only response, as I was incapable of more as he had slid his fingers into my dripping cunt.

"Oh, look, I found a G-spot" Jamie declared, as nonplussed about it as if he was commenting that it had started to rain. I writhed in pleasure, getting closer. Right before he pushed me over the edge Jamie slipped a pussy-moistened finger into my ass as well. I screamed my release and mewled like a kitten as it tore through my body.

Jamie undid his zipper and jeans' button with his left hand as he began to thumb my clit. He pulled his hard cock out of his pants and looked at me devilishly.

"Do you wanna kiss it?" I bent my head down and gave it a few tentative licks and stopped. "Come on, I KNOW you can do better then that." Jamie growled while rubbing my clit so hard it almost hurt. I yelped and took his cock into my mouth. He made me come a few times before asking "Do you want me to lick you now? Lick you until you scream, baby?"

"Unh? Um... nuh-uh." I managed to find the voice for. Jamie had a puzzled look but just kept going. I had one more big orgasm before he stopped and I collapsed upon him. He got up, grabbed a pillow and sat on his knees by the bed.

"Come here." I knew better then to argue, so I listened and maneuvered myself how he wanted me. Jamie just knelt there and began to lick me, I knew it just wasn't the sensitivity but his talent that had me a mewling, screaming mess within the first minute. He grabbed me by the wrists and I arched my back; trying not to move too much. He was true to his word and made me scream through too many orgasms to count before he finally let up. He gave me a few minutes to recover.

"Get dressed and come out here." He ordered as he walked down the hall back to the living room. I did, finding my panties way under the bed somehow.

I entered the room and sat on my knees next to Jamie's chair. My head rested on his knee, and he caressed my hair as he read some random thing or another online. After a while we started talking again. I eventually ended up sitting between his legs. Jamie began touching me all over, and grabbed my throat. "I could do anything with you right now, couldn't I?"

"Yes, Sir, you could." I rasped out, Jamie's grip firm. He tested his boundaries and gave me a slight slap to the face. I gave a soft breathy sigh of pleasure and he smiled at me again. He got rougher, and had me panting with want from his treatment quickly.

"Why don't you take my cock out and suck it?" I obeyed quickly, wanting to do so more then anything. I started slowly, licking up and down, and trying to take as much in my mouth as I could periodically. "Mmm, that's good. Are you my little cock-slut?" I moaned a 'yes' around his dick. "Do you like being my little cock-slut? Hmm?" I nodded this time while moaning another 'yes' even louder.

After about 10 minutes of my devoted work, he shoved me away. Jamie was panting, his eyes rolled back. When he had recovered he said, "I should probably have let you know that I can orgasm without ejaculating." when I looked at him confused.

"Oh, O.K. I thought I had done something wrong..."

"Not at all, my dear..." Jamie pulled me close to him, my head in his lap, my hands on his chest. "Why did you not want me to go down on you earlier?" He asked.

"I, um, was a bit preoccupied, if you hadn't noticed. Also, I guess I was feeling a bit self-conscious."

"Mmm-hmmm..." We sat there like that for a bit while I gathered courage to ask a question that I had meant to ask in all of our on-line play. I knew the request to call him Master would extend far beyond this short session.

"I can tell you something amusing right now." Jamie said all of a sudden.

"And what's that?" I asked amused.

"You have a big crush on me right now. Don't you?"I blushed and looked away.

"Maybe..." He chuckled at me. I figured now was as good a time as any.

"Sir?"

"Yes, my slut?" I tingled at that, trying to ignore the butterflies and odd giddiness that it invoked.

"What does it mean to, to, er, be...., to be your...., your slave?" I finally got out. He tilted my head up to look me in the eyes as he answered.

"It means honesty. The honesty that you want to be. The honesty if you don't."

"......... That's it." I said matter-of-factly.

"Yes. Honesty. And what amounts to an eternal crush."

".......... That's it?"

"Yes. It's a two-way thing, Darlin'. I'm honest with you, and you me." I was just about to ask another question, but my phone rang. I suppose the slugs were finally up and were coming over. I answered, and they were.

"Don't forget to unlock the door." He reminded me.