My First Night as a Prostitute

Story Info
Girl lives hooker fantasy.
679 words
3.83
56.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mission was simple: To get laid. By someone, anyone, as long as he was a man and willing. I put on my sluttiest ensemble: a crotchless fishnet bodystocking with a short skirt and a top that practically held my cleavage up on a platter. It didn't take much walking before I was picked up. The car was old, the guys were the type mama wouldn't let come into the house, and they were propositioning me before I knew it.

I hopped into the car, and the man driving turned down a dark and deserted alleyway. The man in the passengers side pulled out a pipe, packed, and lit it. As he began taking hits off it I began dreading getting in the car with these guys. What was I doing? What were they doing, and what were they going to do to me? They took turns puffing on the pipe, and before long, the driver told me to get in the front seat. I was nervous, but excited. The element of danger was strong, but the element of excitement was stronger. I began to feel a sticky wetness between my thighs as I climbed on the drivers lap.

The fishnet was chafing me all over, but that made for an intense sensation, hard to describe. I could already tell he was hard as he grabbed me roughly by the hips and ground against me. His partner smiled at me. I was shaking from fright and excitement, I didn't know what to do. The driver positioned me on my hands and knees, as the passenger began unzipping his pants. I heard the driver behind me pulling down his pants also.

By this time I was so intoxicated with desire, I could smell my own scent, as well as the scent of both mans maleness as they pulled out their stiff cocks. I began to breathe heavily as the passenger grasped my hair and pulled me down to his dick. I licked and sucked at the precum that had been forming for quite some time. The driver positioned himself at my pussy, and with a sudden hard thrust, entered. I yelped out at his size as he began fucking me, hard and dirty, like Id wanted it for so long. I moaned softly, as he hissed, You like that? You like that, slut? I said nothing, but greedily took his partners cock into my mouth, bobbing up and down on it, slurping and sucking away as the driver fucked me from behind.

He called me a whore, a slut, every name I'd wanted to be called, and he treated me as I'd wanted to be treated. He slammed his cock into me from behind, the juicy sounds of my sex echoing in my ears as I deep throated his partner, who had begun bucking his hips at me violently. The passenger grabbed my hair and shoved every last inch of his rock hard trembling cock into my mouth, making me choke as he came, hot and fast, shivering and grating his teeth as I swallowed ever drop of his load. He pulled his limp dick out of my mouth and patted my head as the driver continued to fuck me like a dirty filthy whore. I moaned loudly as I was used as a fucktoy by a man whose name I didn't even know.

He began to slow his fucking to a deep, penetrating, slow thrusting. I could tell he was close to orgasm. He grabbed my hips tighter and pushed every inch of his thick meat into me, shuddering violently and shooting his hot load into me, a complete stranger, filling me up with hot cum as his friend watched. He thrust a few more times before pulling himself out of me, and collapsing on the seat.

I remained motionless, as if in a surreal dream, until the driver slapped my ass and stuck a 20 dollar bill in the waistband of my skirt. I felt used, dirty. I felt like a whore. I'd never felt so damn good.