My First Night at a Sex Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So pretty, so smooth." She murmured practically into my pussy. I gasped, reaching out to steady myself and feeling her hair.

At the words "So smooth," Pete moved around so that he could see what she was talking about.

"You shaved?" He asked, incredulously, reaching out to touch my now bare mound.

The beautiful woman leaned back, "Oh this was a surprise?" She asked with a smile.

I smiled in return, and nodded.

"Then lay back on the bed so that everyone can see." She gently pushed me back on the bed. Pete grabbed some pillows to put under my back so that I could still see everything while laying back. She pushed my legs open, and I felt her slim fingers caress my soft and sensitive lips. I felt Pete's hands slid down my thigh, and rub over my mound and lips gently. I moaned softly; it all felt so good.

"I like this." He said, "I like this a lot."

"Mind if I taste her?" She asked him. He shook his head, looked at me.

"May I?" She asked me. I nodded. "Please." I practically begged.

My fingers gripped the pillow case as I felt her tongue stroke up and down my lips and work it's way onto my clit. I felt her hand work up my body to grip my breast. I reached down to grab Pete and found my hand wrapping around his very hard and throbbing cock, and gently tugged.

He moved towards me. "What do you want?"

"I want you. I want to taste you." I replied, stroking him. "I want your cock in my mouth."

It's amazing how those words will get a guy to move quickly.

I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, flattening my tongue against the under side of his head. I used my hands to stroke him in time with my sucks, twisting my head from side to side as I used my tongue to make sure I covered all the sensitive spots of his very hard dick.

(I would later find out we had gathered quite an audience). I heard someone say, "damn, look at her sucking that thing down." I didn't care. I had a tongue deep in my pussy, cock in my mouth, and someone else was sucking on my nipples. When beautiful woman stuck a few fingers in my pussy and one in my ass, I came harder than I thought possible.

Beautiful woman pulled away and smiled, licking her lips. "Yummy." I laid back and looked up at Pete.

"Have fun," she smiled as she started to walk away.

I sat up. "Can I lick you?" I asked, stopping her.

"Sure." She answered, moving to lay down on the bed. I knelt on the bed, wiggling my ass at Pete.

"Think you can find something to do?" I asked him, teasingly.

"I think so." He replied, moving behind me and teasing my pussy with the head of his cock. I moaned, pushing back against him.

"Pardon us.." I looked up to see two very beautiful women approaching us. "I'm Meg, this is Joan. Can we join you?"

The three of us answered simultaneously. "Sure."

I felt Meg slid under me and situate her head so that she could lick me while Pete was fucking me. Her pussy was sliding up against Beautiful Girl's (I never did get her name) pussy, and I was suddenly salivating at tasting two different pussies at the same time. I saw Beautiful Girl pull Joan to her, and Joan situated herself upon Beautiful Girl's very talented tongue just before I lowered my mouth to taste two very different, but very delicious pussies.

Someone asked if we needed any toys, and I vaguely heard the sound of plastic being opened.

"Here," Someone pressed a double ended dildo into my hand, "They'll enjoy this." Beautiful girl moved back to allow me to insert the dildo into Meg, and then Beautiful girl impaled herself onto it. I hovered above them watching them fuck themselves and each other senseless. The combination of Meg's tongue and Pete's cock were making me light headed, but the feeling of a vibrating egg in my ass almost made me pass out. Everyone was moaning around me, and I'm sure I was making all sorts of noise myself. I leaned down and alternated sucking on the women's clits. I felt someone's hands in my hair, gently tugging, and I lifted my head.

"I want to taste what you're tasting." Joan whispered, leaning in to give me a deep kiss before leaning down to lick the two pussies before us. I leaned back against, Pete, and he cupped my breasts in his hands, sucking on my neck. Meg's tongue was magic on my clit, and before long, I felt myself coming.

"Fuck me harder," I commanded to Pete, who slammed him cock deep into my pussy, and I just exploded. Shortly after, Pete followed me, and we both tried not to completely collapse onto the ladies below us with our sudden release. Beautiful girl and Meg fucked themselves into oblivion, and we all watched as Joan had the loudest orgasm of us all.

(We later found out that Joan was just loud anyway, but that's another story for another time.)

Meg and Joan thanked us, and told us we were a great warm up for the free-for-all room they were heading towards. Beautiful Girl kissed me fully on the lips, sucking on my bottom lip briefly, and flicking a fingertip over my already sensitive clit before leaving Pete and I on our own. I laid back on the bed, and snuggled up with him.

"Resting?" He asked.

"For now." I replied, with a wicked smile.

When I could move again, I stumbled my well fucked body towards the bathroom to soak in the tub. Before I moved out of reach of my beautiful husband, I wrapped my hand around his softening cock, and gently tugged.

"Wanna soak with me?" I asked.

The tub was luxurious, with the water deliciously hot, and (as you can probably imagine at a sex resort) jets aimed in all the right places.

We faced each other in the tub, both of us relaxing in the warm, swirling water. Pete flicked a bit of water my way.

"I can't believe you shaved."

I smiled, aiming for some mysterious, exotic creature.

And falling slightly short when I cringed, giggled, and admitted, "Neither can I."

He moved forward through the water towards me. "I didn't get a real chance to see it." I felt his hand move up between my thighs.

I stretched a leg out of the tub, and laid it over the side, and allowed my head to fall against the padded head rest when he fingers brushed lightly over the smooth and very sensitive skin.

"I like this." He murmured, sliding his fingers inside my very wet pussy. The combination of my juices and his cum made it easy for him to slide his fingers in. I moaned. I felt him remove his fingers, and looked at him in surprised and disappointment, only to see him angling his hardening cock at lips. My lips curved into a smile as I reached up and pulled him close for a kiss.

"Already ready to go again?" I asked lightly.

"With all of this? Hell, yeah." He replied, rubbing the head of his cock on my very sensitive clit. The contact made me jump.

Making love with Pete was always an enjoyable experience. He took his time, listened to what I liked, and knew how to use what he had to his advantage. I again let my head roll back against the edge of the tub as he slowly pushed his cock into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, and felt his lips hit just that right spot on my neck. He slowly moved in and out of me, teasing me with his control.

I arched my back, moved my hips toward him in an attempt to get him to move faster, but he paid no attention.

"Fuck me." I whispered.

He pulled back his head from my neck and smiled down at me. "No, not yet. I'm taking my time."

I groaned in frustration, but smiled to let him know I really didn't mind. I lifted my hips and circled them, squeezing his cock while it was deep inside me. When I felt his muscles tremble, felt his cock jump, and heard his moan, I smiled even wider.

"Sure you want to go slow?" I asked, teasingly.

My breath caught as he slammed his hips into mine. As he slowly pulled out of me, I tightened my muscles around him, and lifted my hips against him. Despite my attempts, he pulled away from me, slipped his hands under my hips, and coaxed me into rolling over onto my knees. I braced myself against the side of the tub as he slipped the head of his cock into my sopping wet pussy, teasing me with it.

This continued until I couldn't stand it anymore, and I begged him to go faster.

"Tell me what you want." He commanded.

"Fuck me."

"How do you want it?" He continued to tease me mercilessly.

I moaned as he pulled his cock out of me. "Hard. Fuck my pussy hard." And stifled a scream as he slammed his cock deep in my pussy. We were rocking back and forth, his cock deep in me, feeling his teeth against my neck. I held on to the side of the tub, feeling his hand move around to play with my sensitive clit. The combination of everything was overwhelming, and I felt my orgasm coming up in me.

I couldn't hold back the scream as I came intensely against the side of the tub, Pete following with his orgasm shortly after, and we slid down in the water, trying to catch our breath.

******

Pete encouraged me to throw on a robe and at least walk over to the "free for all" room with him to see what was going on.

"We don't have to do anything, we could just watch." He said.

I reluctantly agreed, slipping into a soft robe provided by the resort, and the two of us dressed the same, we made our way over to the "free for all". As we walked into the room, there were people scattered all over the room, in couples, threesomes, foursomes..in the middle of the room, it appeared that there were 10-12 people engaged in various sexual acts. People in robes identical to ours stood around the edges of the room watching the action. As exciting as the action was in front of us, I caught myself looking at the people around the edges of the room, watching their reactions. Some couples were rubbing up against each other, others were fondling themselves through their rooms. And suddenly my eyes locked with one woman's across the room.

She was about my height, 5 8, with dark blond hair, striking blue eyes, and curvy. I tentatively smiled at her, and she returned the smile, cocking her head in the direction of the bar. I turned to Peter.

"I'll be right back." I told him. "I'm thirsty."

"I'll get you a drink."

"No, no." I shook my head. "There's a woman that I want to meet."

He nodded. "Ok."

At the bar, she smiled at me.

I introduced myself.

"I'm Melissa". She said. "Come with me." She took my hand and led me to a secluded couch away from the crowd. "First time here?"

I nodded, as I sat down next to her. "You?"

She shook her head. "I've been here once before, but was too nervous to even check out the action in this room."

"It seems pretty popular." I replied looking over to the action. I felt her breath on my cheek and turned my head.

"It is. But I prefer one on one." She replied, leaning in to gently kiss my lips. As she pulled away, I reached up and cupped her cheek in my hand, pulling her back to me so that I could kiss her. Her tongue slid over mine, and I nibbled on her lower lip. She deepened the kiss, and I moaned, leaning into her, feeling her silky hair in my fingers. In the back of my mind, I heard people moving around us, people talking, but I was only focused on kissing this woman.

I slid my hand from her face, down her neck to grip the robe she was wearing. I felt her hand slide up my arm, to my neck, and then into my robe. Her fingers trailed down my breast, and I felt her cup my breast, running her thumb over my nipple. I moaned into her mouth, and felt her open the robe.

Melissa sat back and opened the robe all of the way, exposing my body to her. "Beautiful." She whispered, leaning down to suck a nipple into her mouth. I gripped the back of her head and let my head roll back as I felt her thumb roll over my other nipple. She worked her tongue down from my nipple to the sensitive underside of my breast, and I felt myself getting more and more wet. As she sat back to move the robe from my body, I took the opportunity to move her robe away from her body, and started salivating. I wanted to lick every inch of her skin, taste every little bit of her.

"You are so sexy." I whispered. "I want to taste you."

"Me first." She smiled, sliding her fingers down my body, running them over my smooth pussy lips, playing in the moisture. Melissa dipped them into me, causing me to moan, and then moan again when I saw her lick her fingers. "You taste so good." She bent down and kissed the inside of one thigh. And the other thigh. And ran her tongue gently up and down my lips. "And you smell so good." She whispered.

I was shaking with need and desire. I wanted this woman to touch me, to lick me, to make me cum over and over and over again. At the same time, I wanted to taste her and make her cum over and over and over again. I was so worked up that when her tongue made it's first gentle touch to my clit, I almost immediately began to cum. And felt her attack my clit with vigor. Melissa sucked my clit into her mouth, flicking her tongue over it while she slid two fingers in me.

She curved her fingers as they were inside me, and the orgasm was so intense. Wave after wave rolled over me, and her tongue was relentless on my clit. She backed off, and just when I began to catch my breath, she began to use her thumb to rub my clit as she fucked my pussy with her tongue. I had never felt anything like it, and yet another orgasm rolled over me.

Melissa sat back as she gently rubbed the lips and my thighs, and allowed me to catch my breath a little. She leaned forward and kissed me gently. The combination of my juices and her wonderful taste was intoxicating, and only made me want to taste her more.

She broke the kiss, "I want to taste you again." I stopped her before she moved down to lick me again.

"Nope. Uh uh. It's my time to taste you." I gently pushed her back and opened her robe wider. I began by kissing and nibbling on her neck, running my finger tips over her breasts and feeling her nipples in between my fingers. I heard Melissa's moan, and felt her fast heartbeat against my hand. I slowly kissed my way down to her breast, and ran my tongue over and around her nipple, flicking it with my tongue. I looked up at her and our eyes met. I sat back, using my thumbs over both of her nipples and watching her eyes.

"Enjoying?" I asked her.

She nodded as I lowered my lips to her other nipple, licking and sucking at it. I could have sucked at those breasts all night, but I wanted to taste her, and worked my tongue down her body, stopping to pop it in and out of her belly button, making her laugh. I sat back to spread her legs to look at the beautiful pussy before me. I followed her lead, licking and nibbling at her inner thighs, one right after another until I worked my way to her lips. I lightly ran my tongue over her lips, dipping in a little to taste the moisture.

It was heavenly. It was so intoxicating. Suddenly, I was no longer wanting to be slow.

I gently spread her lips apart and wrapped my lips around her clit, flicking it with my tongue, and gently nipping it with my teeth as I stroked the inside of her with my fingers. She was so wet, so warm, so soft. Her muscles sqeezed my fingers as I smoothly pumped two in and out of her. I felt her grab my head, and increased the pressure on her clit, sucking it harder, licking it faster. I felt her trying to grasp for anything, hold on to something as her orgasm took her, and felt her muscles spasm around my fingers. The wetter she became the more I wanted to lick it all up.

I again followed her lead and moved my thumb to rub her clit as I thrust my tongue in her hot, wet, tight pussy. She tasted so good, I didn't want to stop, and soon I felt her muscles contracting around my tongue. I continued to lap up her juices until she gently pushed me from her. I sat up, and wiped a hand across my chin as I new her juices were dripping off. We were both breathless.

"Sorry." She said, smiling. "It was getting a little too intense."

"Sorry." I apologized.

Melissa shook her head, and leaned forward to kiss me gently. "Don't apologize. It was incredible."

I smiled against her mouth. "For me, too. Thank you."

We held each other for a few minutes as the observers who were standing around moved around us, and she squeezed me and stood, picking up her robe.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, reaching for her hand.

She smiled, and pulled me to my feet. "I know you're here with him. Introduce us. I have a feeling we're going to be very good friends."

Holding Melissa's hand, I led her over to where Pete was standing watching the action on the floor in front of us with his hand holding his cock through his robe. I provided introductions, and smiled coyly when Pete asked me what I'd been up to.

Melissa put her arm around my waist and smiled. "We've been getting to know each other."

I unconsciously licked my lips, thinking about the taste of her, and Pete groaned softly.

"You know," Melissa began softly, "I'd love to see the two of you together."

I looked at Pete to get his opinion. He was watching me. "It's up to you." He said.

I noticed an empty couch on the periphery of the action and nodded toward it. Pete began pulling off his robe to place it on a hook where several other robes hung, and I followed suit. Since I expected Melissa to be watching, I was surprised when I turned to find her nude. She smiled, and took my hand to lead me to the couch. I reached back to grab Pete's hand, but ended up grabbing cock. It apparently still worked because we all made it to the couch in line.

I made a move to sit down, but Melissa stopped me. "No, I want to see you on top of him. I want to see your beautiful pussy while he's inside of you."

I felt myself getting wetter at her words, and was glad to oblige. Pete sat down on the couch, and I lowered myself onto his cock in reverse cowgirl position. I became wetter when I realized that the couch that we chose put us right in the action in the room, and not only were we getting a show, we were going to give a show. Because of how wet I was, he slipped in easily, and I felt him fill me up. We both moaned as I settled down on top of him.

I moved on top of him, slowly, loving the feeling as inch by inch, he moved in and out of me.

Melissa moved to sit down in front of us, and reached up to spread my pussy lips.

"I want a really good view of his cock in you." She said, rubbing my clit with her thumb. I was so turned on, I began to shake, and fell against Pete's chest. He held me still while he shifted his hips a little off the front of the couch so that he could thrust in and out of me. The shifting placed my pussy within a breath of Melissa's mouth.

"Mmmm...even better." She whispered, and I moaned at the feel of her breath on my skin.

I found my balance and strength again, and started riding Pete, pausing to let out a guttural moan when Melissa placed her mouth over my clit and began sucking at it while using her tongue to flick it. I was in heaven. It couldn't get any better than this.

Or so I thought. Just when I felt that this was the most pleasure that someone could feel, I felt her rubbing my ass, and working her way to my asshole. I was losing my mind between riding Pete's huge cock and Melissa's talented mouth doing things to my clit that I believed no human capable of, but when she slipped a finger a knuckle deep in my ass, I screamed with pleasure. The pleasure seemed to continue on forever, and when it finally subsided, I found myself a limp puddle still impaled by a cock, still the snack of a horny woman.

"Please. Please." I begged softly. "It's too much."

Melissa gently removed her finger, and sat back on her haunches. Pete stopped driving into me, but his cock remained throbbing in my pussy, and with every throb, I jerked with pleasure shooting through me. Melissa reached up, and stroked us lightly where we were joined. I groaned, and looked down at her to see her other hand working furiously at her clit.