My First Night With Rajesh

Story Info
My breasts swayed furiously before his eyes.
5.4k words
4.11
145k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saswati
Saswati
39 Followers

My life has been completely metamorphosed with him, he made me a woman. He is the first man to have been able to make me feel as a goddess between his arms. Always being so delicate and caring, covering me with flowers, kisses, caresses and tenderness while being he the perfect gorgeous and attractive male any girl would like to hug tightly against her naked chest.

I must also confess that sex is more than sex with him, sex is... heaven. Between his arms sex means love, sex means melting, sex means passion and pure bliss. He opens to me fields of sensuality, helps me to climb peak of eroticism, swimming through rivers of juices and sailing on seas of ecstasy.

Making love with him is a new adventure, a new experience, a new pleasure, a new discovery of my inner self, a new tight sweet link between us, a new overflowing wave of passion, of love. It is a pleasure to make love with him at any time, in any places and in any positions and always with the same ardor, with the same desire to melt, to crash into each other, closer, tighter, deeper, again and again and again... Hmmm... How I love him. I love him! I do love him so much, so passionately, so entirely.

After we exchanged our hearts we met oftentimes. We met on public places at first, until we felt comfortable enough to move to private place.

We decided to drive to a desolated sea beach far away from any locality so that we were alone there and we could behave as freely as we would like no matter to decency or all civilization's morals.

We drove straightway in a car to an estuary where river Subarnarekha meets with Bay of Bengal and reached there in the night.

The sky was blue with white and fluffy clouds, full of stars. The atmosphere was quite. The night air was pleasant, cool and slightly moist. The moonlight fairly illuminated the entire area.

We were both relaxed and lost in thought, enjoying the atmosphere and being together.

He blew me a light kiss on my neck and his lips were like feathers. A shiver of pleasure ran along my spine. A second kiss, as sweet and ethereal as the first one, landed on my lips. I closed my eyes. He did not touch my body with his hands; he just kissed me tenderly on my neck, my lips and my shoulders. I began to relax but still tensed. Did I really want this or more from him?

He cuddled me closely under the moonlit night sky, sparkling with millions of little stars, like a big velvet cloth sprinkled with diamonds. I felt his arms holding me so tightly and so lovingly, keeping me warm. My body thrilled in his embrace.

With one of his hands, he gently touched my face and ran his fingers through my soft hair. His finger tips encircled a few strands of my hair. His fingers then tenderly moved from my hair and down towards my chin. With them on my chin, he softly moved my head around so that I was facing him, see his eyes. I stared deeply into his eyes for a few silent loving, deep moments, before closing them to the feel of his warm, moist lips upon my own.

His tongue licked softly upon my lips, tracing my lips. His soft lips brushed gently against mine as it probed into my warm mouth with his moist, soft tongue. I felt the joy uprising in my once lonely soul as we kissed deeply and lovingly. I felt his arms warped around my cold, aching body, warming it up so much and made me feel safe and loved. I felt so comfortable within his welcoming warms, so loved. My fingers ran through his hair, as we explored each other's mouths. I loved the feeling of his soft hair; it sent tantalizing electricity through me.

We kissed passionately, our lips and tongue dancing in an amorous dance of which we only could feel. His kisses felt so good, so warm, so loving. It was my addiction, his love, his kisses... I had to have more as soon as the pleasure filled my heart. We kissed more, our lips softly massaging each others, our tongues playing together in our mouths. When we finally pulled apart to breathe, he stroked my hair lightly. "Are you hot, Honey?" he asked, grinning at me.

"A little," I teased him back. "What, what are you going to do about that?"

"There is nobody in the beach except you and me. Tonight is our night for fantasies to become real", he exclaimed.

He appealed me to remove my top. He wanted to see my breasts. He wanted to fondle them, kiss them bare.

Naked in open air! I blushed deeply, felt shy and hesitated a little bit. I couldn't, my mind said no, my education said no, my religious thoughts said no and my whole body said no but... my heart? My heart said... yes, said do it, said don't let his desire die. I had to do it, to accept to do it. I love him so much.

And I did it. Yes, I did it.

I looked around to make sure none were watching me. The beach was absolutely deserted.

Under the full moon light I began to undress myself. I slowly unbuttoned my jacket, removed it. My hands went to my blouse, opening one button at a time. He was looking at me. I removed my blouse and then my sheer white bra. My bare breasts were in full view then, naked from the waist. My breasts attracted him, round, ample and firm, perfect breasts with brown nipples. I heard his gasp of pleasure at seeing my naked breasts.

I blushed but I did not stop. I did not want to show him my only bare breasts but I wanted to show him more, my body, my treasures and all of mine which I carefully protected until then.

I had to be braver, the most difficult part, oh my... I slide my pants down, I felt so exposed under that moon light, under the sliver chandeliers hanging from the sky, in full view of him. My pants were down my thighs, I did not were any panty, my curly pussy hair shone in the bright full moon light. I slide my pants down my knees; they now lay at my ankles. I stepped out one foot; I knew that this was my first symbolic step to my naked display to him. I still hesitated but I stepped out the other one. Done! I am fully naked now, defenseless.

The moon captured my completely unclothed body as a spotlight. I stood naked. I was fully offered to Nature, offered to Love, offered to Him.

I looked at him shyly, smilingly. I saw his eyes focused on mine, looking over the curves of my naked body.

"Wow, sweet heart! You look incredible! You are beautiful like angel from the haven. You are even lovelier than I imagined. My sweet darling, you have a beautiful sensual body!" He admired.

I blushed at the compliment but at the same time was proud to have dared to do it.

I blew a kiss to him and raised my arms proudly to the sky to better enhance and show him my naked breasts, my whole nude body. He looked at me with love and desire melted.

"Happy?"

"Oh thank you, thank you, Honey. You are so beautiful, so elegant and so sexy!"

"So, my dear, can you tell me about my next step, what you have in store for me now?"

"Before I adore your naked body, I want to see jiggling of your beautiful boobs with your movements. I want to see you dance nude."

"You naughty boy!"

"I noticed the jiggling of your breasts while playing tennis but it was covered. I noticed your cleavage while you leaned forward your body each time to receive the service. Now I want to see them real."

"But..."

"What but? I know you dance well. Isn't?"

"Yes it's true, but I require music to play to get a rhythm for my dance."

"I'm ready with every gadget."

He took out a CD player from his rucksack and looking at me with envy to enjoy my naked performance switched it on.

I started to dance with the rhythm of the music. My arms floated above my hair, my fingers flickered like snakes' tongues. I danced with whole my body, undulating my groin. My body gyrated, gyrated, shook, shook and rolled, rolled. I moved my shoulders in rhythm with my pelvis, hip circled, shoulder wobbled. Hand crawled on left breast, left hip and the curve of round buttocks and same thereafter on right breast, right hip and buttocks again.

With the rhythm of the music I rippled of my body, turned hands over my head and jerked my breasts wildly with each movement.

I was dancing completely nude and without any shame. I danced rhythmically with the music jiggling my breasts. I turned around and with my back to him slowly riffled my hips in a provocative motion.

I then faced him again. I cupped my breasts, pressed together causing the large, light brown areolas to pop out. I slowly twisted my nipples between my fingers. I placed my hands on the back of my head. Moving my body closer to him, I wiggled my breasts right next to his face. He could not keep his eyes off my bosoms.

Sometimes I crawled sensuously and sometimes I lay on the ground on my back and meandered of my body in snake-like pattern.

But I wanted to do more; I wanted to show him to the extreme, I wanted to show him how daring I could be for him.

Suddenly I slowed it all down; I was on my knees, thighs opened while arched back on my arms, head down on the ground. Every part of my hot pussy, my bulged pubic mound, swelled vaginal vulva and puffy vaginal labial lip were exposed to his eyes for the first time. I presented my hidden treasure to him, to my lover, to my nearest and dearest one. He perhaps couldn't imagine that I could go to that extent. He was mesmerized with the erotic and sensual scene. I offered him my breasts, my breasts were doing the dancing alone then and they were the only part of my body moving, breathing up and down. My pussy and breasts were so near to his hands, so near to his mouth. He didn't dare to touch me; he didn't try to take the advantage I voluntarily offered to him, he just looked and admired my dancing for him. His eyes glued to my ample breasts which were swaying nicely, to my open pussy which was exposed to him.

The rhythm of my dance had again increased with the rhythm of the music; I didn't even know how I could do this. My hips, my pelvis and my pussy gyrated at a so high speed then.

The music stopped. He was hysteric. He clapped his hands shouting his love for me. He was clapping his hands until I stopped.

I was standing up in front of him, my naked body glistening with the sweat of the dance.

I couldn't imagine how I performed such a sensual dance. I wanted to run. I wanted to stay.

I ran to him and crashed passionately my body against him and melted in a passionate embrace.

He looked directly into my eyes and held my naked body in tight embrace. He enveloped my lips in a long, passionate kiss that took my breath away.

"This night I would never forget. I got more than what I wished for. You are really great my love. I never thought you would have been able to do it so."

"Did you like my performance?"

"You did a wondrous job."

I smiled and thanked him for the compliment.

I saw the bulge forming in the front of his trousers. I smiled coyly at him.

He instantly looked me straight in the eye and we locked, smiling at one another. He leaned toward me slightly and we fell into another very sensual kiss.

I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. I cuddled him between my arms, pressed my body against him. He held me in tight embrace for a long time to feel the soft touch of my developed breasts on his bare chest. A warm sensation filled my body. Our passionate embrace seemed not ending. Out of breath and my heart full of love, I looked at his radiant face. I took his hand and placed it on my breast. I could feel the warmth of his palm on my breast. First touch of a man on my bosoms, how sensual!

His hands cupped my breasts and started to massage gently. He leaned closer to me as he massaged my breasts, kneading the soft flesh between his fingers. He drew circles around my nipples with his finger, gently pinching and twisting the nipples. My nipples became hard from all of his soft caresses. A soft murmur escaped from my lips as the pleasure started growing inside me.

He took my arms and laid me on my back, straddling over me, holding my wrists, kissing my face with delight. My breath caught as he worked his kisses down my body. He rubbed his chin back and forth over the sensitive skin of my globes. He kissed and liked the skin of my ample breasts. His eyes began to close as his mouth closed around my nipple. He took one nipple in his mouth, lightly sucked and gently nibbled. He then went to the other. His sucking and nibbling was so pleasurable that I started to moan.


I heard myself say, "Oh God" and then "no" but my neck arched back in surrender and I presented to him without restriction like a deer giving herself over.

His gentle lips meet mine again, and we kiss deeply, lovingly. We looked deeply in each other's eyes. After a few minutes of intense passion fueled kissing, he again moved his face down to my breasts. His tongue flicked across my left nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking it, as while as his hand gently played with my right. He pinched my nipple between his lips, bite with his teeth and tugged gently. I could see in his face the fun that he had in doing so.

I was lying nude there in front of him, under the night sky, surrendering him. While he was caressing, sucking and pressing my breasts, I could feel my legs started to spread apart.

While one of his hands was gently massaging my breasts, the other roamed the gentle curves of my body and came to rest on my thighs. I widened my legs more offering him my waiting womanhood. I held his hand and placed it on my pubic mound. My body shivered when his hand roamed around my bulged pubic mound and the puffy vaginal lips. My sex met the first touch of a man.

My legs parted more and I arched towards him, anxious for his hunt. He begun to ran his fingers along length of my pussy crack, up and down. His finger found my clit, began to circle it, lightly, slowly increasing his pressure. I felt my wetness intensified as his gentle touch kept on stroking my clit. I moan out my pleasure, feeling passion and lust. I moaned, I quivered, I shook, shouting my orgasm to the sky.

He slipped first one, then two and finally three fingers into my already dripping hole. He continued thrusting his fingers in and out until I climaxed and wetted his fingers with my juices.

"I know you'll love this, Honey," he smiled at me before he dropped his mouth upon my face.

He tongued my ear lobes... my cheeks... my lips... my breasts... my nipples... my belly... my bellybutton. His tongue approached downwards to my vaginal region. His tongue brushed across my groin... my thighs... my bulged labia... my puffy inner lips... touched my swallowed clitoris and rested there for a while. A squeal of pleasure escaped from my throat as I felt his tongue flickered and caressed across my clit, circling it. The pleasure was so intense; my wetness was so much... I started to breathe heavily. I responded to his play, thrusting my pussy at him. I felt him lick all around my button, my dripping pussy, my wetness... licking everywhere, licking every little nook and cranny that his tongue could reach, making me feel so good, so intense, the pleasure filled my body so much that I could not stand it.

Shuddering, moving, twitching my body, I moaned loudly, feeling his tongue invade my hole and lick faster and faster. As I felt the intense warmness of the climax nearing, I gasped out. Soon I felt a sudden blast of pleasure as the explosion, fueled by my own passion, carried from my clit and radiated all across my body. He brought me to an explosive climax once more with his mouth. A relaxed haze gently washed upon my body after the pleasure subsided, and I lay there, my eyes closed, covered with sweat and my own juices and exhausted.

I felt so hot, I felt so desirable, I felt so female. I kept my eyes shut enjoying the pleasure he gave me. I knew he was looking at me, enjoying my pleasured naked beauty.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw his nude figure kneeling next to me, his dick rock hard and standing fully up. He had been gently stroking it, as he watched me lying naked in my haze of pleasure. I smiled at him and pulled his hands off his dick, replacing it with my own. I gently stroked it, rubbing it around its crown. His dick was big and hard, and it looked so hot and exciting. My hand slid up and down the skin of his smooth hard shaft. I got more and more horny. He watched my play with his pecker.

I caressed his shaft delicately, circling my fingers over it. I felt that for me loves means to be also in charge, not to be only passive, I need to share, I need to touch, to press, to feel the other at the same time that I need to be taken, possessed.

Without another thought, I laid him on his back and slowly leaning over him kissed the crown. I smiled at him, looking deeper into his eyes. I flicked my tongue across the crown and watched his reaction as I stared into his face.

Holding his shaft in my palm, I licked it. I took his crown into my mouth and sucked it, wrapping my moist lips around it. With my hands I stroked the base as I gently sucked him. I took more of him in my mouth and felt him twitch from the pleasure. I moved my head up and down, having him go slid in and out of my moist mouth. My mouth was stuffed full of hard dick! It was hard, but velvety smooth. As it got wet with my saliva, it slid easily between my eager lips. The feeling was incredible. I really loved this! I played with his balls. After a few minutes, I slid him out of my mouth and looked at him.

His beautiful masculine cock, his nice muscular chest and his chiseled body made me wet.

"I want you now."

With that, I lie back down on the ground and spread my legs apart, still glistening and wet from the orgasm I had before, my wetness dripping down onto the ground, where a puddle had been forming.

"I want you now, please enter me."

He looked at my eye. He took time. I observed his hesitancy.

"What happens to you? Is there any problem?"

"No problem as such. Let us keep it pending for another occasion."

"No I want it now, I am hungering for it."

"Honey, are you protected? If I do what you desire, is there not any risk?

"Yes I'm well protected. Don't worry, nothing will happen. I am eagerly waiting to make you love with me, holding me, watching me, teasing me, seducing me and above all pleasuring me."

He came out from all of his hesitation and sat between my thighs. Leaning over me, he brought his face to mine and kissed on my lips lovingly. I could see his gorgeous sex swinging slowly between his thighs, and I knew that this sex will soon be buried deeply and powerfully into my fully offered pussy.

We did not speak. His kisses were going down my body, little by little. He kissed the upper part of my breasts. I could feel his hot breath on my nipples as his lips started circling in turn my fully erect nipples. He sucked them gently, one after another. I moaned. He gripped my nipples with his teeth and gave a gentle bite. I moan louder. The tip of his tongue then circled my navel, followed by his tender lips. I moaned and squirmed. I myself fully offered me to his lips and tongue, to his caresses, to his sex and he knew it. It was a wonderful feeling.

He once more held my breasts with his hands, fondled them, pinched nipples, tugged them.

Finally the moment came. The moment for which I was waiting thirstily. The moment when I would feel the test of real flesh in my moist canal.

He positioned himself over me and I lifted my hips to meet him.

His swelled saliva and precum slicked glossy hard shaft touched my genitalia for the first time. He took his time, just brushing the tip of his hard shaft all along the length of my outer pussy lips. He parted my inner pussy lips and brushed the head of his sex between them, wetting his crown with my juices. The pressure of his sex against my lips was incredibly rousing. He tried to enter me but he did not locate the right point throughout the length of my long narrow opening. He was so novice. I stared at his face and smiled. He felt a bit nervous. I held his cock and placed the head at my entrance. Soon I felt the slight pressure and his crown entered me. I pulled my knees up and began to grip his erection with my soft mussels as he slowly slid further and further into me. My fingers clawed across his back, a lust for him consuming me.

Saswati
Saswati
39 Followers
12