My First Oral Exam

Story Info
I give my first BJ.
1.1k words
4.11
39.3k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer had come around again and I was back to wearing my mini skirts and flashing quite often while with my husband at the local park.

It is difficult to explain or describe the exhilaration that I felt each time that I showed my panties off, either by accident (on purpose) having my skirt get caught on branches or park benches causing it to rise above my panties or summer shorts that would inadvertently slide down my legs while simply walking down a path.

I found myself getting bolder and bolder with my exposure.

I also enjoyed picking out and purchasing teeny panties in all kinds of colors and patterns. It only seemed logical to me that if I was spending the time to decide what panties to wear, then why not show them off. Also, this was a great argument to rationalize my exhibitionist tendencies.

What do other woman think about as they pick out matching bras and panties in delectable colors? Are they only to be seen by them? Or is there a latent desire to have someone else see them undressed?

It seems that I had already figured these questions out and was acting on my responses and impulses.

I was becoming more and more proficient at using my husband's squirt gun to mark our territory in a manner of speaking. I enjoyed the risk of exposing my husband outdoors and causing him to ejaculate in the park.

We once went to an outdoor botanical garden and I took his hand and led him off of the path where we laid down in the tall grass only 30 feet from other people enjoying the flowers.

I slipped my shorts off reveling a bright yellow pair of bikini panties and was quite happy with his physical reaction as I undid his pants pulling them down to his knees and proceeded to add a different kind of fertilizer to the vegetation with people only yards from us, but unable to see us because of the tall grass.

I was starting to take my sexual rebellion and exhibitionist tendencies to extremes.

A couple of times we played with each other while in the basement of my house with my family just a staircase away.

Each time I would enthusiastically cause my husband to explode either into my other hand or I would hold his love handle (A new use for the term) up against my stomach and feel his convulsions and warm liquid pulse onto my bare skin.

In all cases this required a quick cleanup before going back upstairs and the risk of being found performing a most forbidden act was getting greater and greater.

I realized that it was getting time to taste my husband's secretions.

I had on occasion taken a small taste of the handful that I collected before washing it away, and I found the taste to be quite salty and surprisingly yummy.

Would a mouthful be too much?

I decided that it was time to find out.

One night after a date we came into my house and lay down on the floor in my family's den to watch a late night horror movie. After a while we realized that either everyone had gone to bed or they were out.

We started kissing and playing and before long my mini skirt was lying along side of me and my husband's pants were pulled down to his knees.

As I positioned my nylon-covered mound close to his face, I started to lick and then suck on the head of his penis.

I loved how easily he slid in and out of my mouth as I salivated on his taut warm skin.

He was doing a great job of causing my panties to salivate as well as he kissed me and nuzzled me with his chin between my legs.

As he became more and more excited he began his own movement in and out. The thrust in would hit the back of my throat and cause me to gag, which I found quite exciting.

I applied a light bite with my front teeth just behind his mushroom like head and felt him tense and emit a soft sensual moan.

I honestly thought to myself, "Wow, I really like this".

As I now was grinding my sensitive spot against his face I got so excited that I wanted him to explode in my mouth ...right now.

It seemed that he could read my mind as his body tensed and a luxurious squirt of warm salty liquid hit the back of my throat. The taste was exquisite and as I swallowed, a second and third squirt of liquid filled my mouth. I moved my mouth back and forth over his head to draw as much of his delicious secretion out as I could and when he was finally done, I continued to lick all over his collapsing erection.

This whole sensual experience caused me to orgasm as I too convulsed virtually on top of my husband's face.

As we got ourselves back in order I noticed that while we were in the middle of our mutual gratification someone in my family had turned all of the lights in the house off.

We had never heard them and I was a little panicked to think that we were seen with our pelvic regions on each others face.

No one in my family ever indicated that they had seen us half dressed in the den.

For the rest of the summer I continued to tease my husband until he got very worked up and then I would relieve his tension.

I really enjoyed the power that I had over him. I guess you could say that it was an unfair advantage flashing my teeny panties at a 20-year-old young man.

It is interesting to me that many people feel that oral sex is demeaning to the one providing it, but I found that it was quite liberating and to this day still enjoy the act of kneeling in front of my husband in just my panties and playing the role of a submissive female satisfying her master.

Although as you continue to read my stories, you will find that I love acting out my fantasies, which are more related to showing off and attracting attention to myself.

I am sharing with you my sexual maturation as a young adult, however those games of cops and robbers played years ago as a little girl seemed to have had an influence on me that never went away. I still fantasized about being outdoors in just my panties feeling helpless and exposed, and yet it included the sense of being in total control.

What a delicious contradiction.