My First Punishment

Story Info
Coed gets punished for her indiscretion at a frat party.
2.5k words
4.34
60k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A sequel to My First Frat Party, another true story... enjoy!]

A couple of weeks after the frat party, I started feeling guilty for my indiscretions. James had come by about a week after and brought me a dozen roses, proclaimed his undying love for me, and did everything he could to make me feel like a queen. But really, I felt like a shit for having been with another guy – even if we didn't 'go all the way.' I knew James would never cheat on me, and after talking it out with a few friends, I decided I had to come clean. I expected him to break up with me. Or that he would at least be incredibly pissed. But his response was far from it – at least on the phone when I told him.

************************************

It had been a LONG day – classes straight through from 9am to 7:30pm, and I was exhausted when I finally got out of the car and dragged my tired ass into the apartment. I tossed my bookbag to the side, checked if my roomie was home (he wasn't), and slipped out of my clothes and into the bathroom for a nice warm bath. I had only been in there a few minutes when I heard banging in the kitchen. I hadn't heard anyone come in, but assumed it was my roommate making some dinner, so I didn't think anything of it.

After a half hour or so, I slipped out of the bathtub, wrapped up in my towel and opened the bathroom door, where I found a short black skirt, a nearly see-though low-cut shirt, and my matching black lace thong and push-up bra sitting outside the door. I scooped up the clothes. Was James here? I poked my head in the kitchen, and sure enough, he was standing there, cooking dinner. My eyes lit up and I walked over and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"James? I wasn't expecting you tonight! Hi sweetie!"

I can't say he was mean, but something in his voice was almost... cold.

"Hey Chloe. Why don't you go get dressed, sweetheart? I'll finish up withdinner."

"Sure I can't help with anything?" I asked as I ran my finger lightly down his back.

"I'm sure. Go get dressed. What I put out for you."

I headed back to my room and dried off before slipping on the outfit James had picked out. It certainly WAS sexy, it hugged all my curves in the right places and really accentuated my breasts. Once I was dressed I dried my hair and put on some makeup – I figured I owed him at least that much after what had happened at the frat party.

I walked out to the living room and switched on the TV to browse what was on while I waited for James to finish cooking. When it was ready, James' dinner was lovely – teriyaki chicken, rice, and lots of steamed veggies, just the way I like them. We sat quietly as we ate, neither of us saying too much, and when dinner was over, I cleared the plates and cleaned up the kitchen as I usually do while James watched television.

Just as I was finishing up with the cleaning, I felt James' hands on my shoulders.

"You've been very naughty, Chloe," he whispered into my ear as his hands traveled down my back and rested on my round ass.

I bit my lip. "I know James, I'm sorry," I told him, as I turned to face him.

One of his hands moved to my hip to keep me from turning.

"Stay right where you are."

I felt his hands running down my hips, caressing my curves, lifting my skirt

slightly and pressing into my ass.

"I've been thinking, sweetie," he said coolly. "I'm not really mad, but I'm going to have to punish you for what you did. I can't just let you get away with that kind of behavior."

I tried to turn around again, but was stopped by James' grip on my lower body.

"I'm so sorry James. I really am, and it will never happen again, I swear! Please, just... don't do this. You don't need to punish me – you know that," I pleaded as my heart thudded in my chest.

"I can't let you go around showing that cute little body to every frat guy you meet at a party just because you're drunk, Chloe." His fingers squeezed into my hips, but one hand lifted towards my face. "You can't go around sharing that mouth of yours – of MINE, with guys just cause they like your tits and I'm not there." His hand brushed against my throat and then grabbed my jaw.

"You acted like a little slut, Chloe, and now, I'm going to punish you like one."

James whirled me around and pressed his lips against mine, hard, and then pulled my top down, revealing my bra. He flipped my skirt up over my ass and gave it a playful swat – a sign of what was to come, just before he dragged me down the hallway to my bedroom.

"Sit on the bed," he told me matter-of-factly, and I moved to sit down at the edge.

"Better yet, bend over the bed, I want to see that sweet ass of yours," James said, not looking at me as he rummaged through his overnight bag.

I was torn – should I bend over? I wanted to make him happy, and I knew I deserved to be punished, but I also knew that he was probably going to spank me, which would probably hurt. I was standing by the side of the bed, contemplating my options when James pushed me roughly on the back, forcing me to bend over.

"I thought I told you to bend over, bitch," he breathed into my ear. His hands came around me and he pulled my arms behind my back and I felt something cold and smooth on my wrists. click...... click

Handcuffs. I tugged gently to see if they were real – if they would hold, and they did. I didn't even bother to struggle, I knew there was no way I could get out of this. James pushed my skirt higher, bunching around my waist, and ran his hands over my ass, teasingly. Just as I began to relax at his touch, I felt him raise his hands and one of them came down hard, striking my left ass cheek. I squealed in pain, and tried to turn away.

"Oh no, you're not getting out that easily," James said playfully as he raised his hand again and brought it down onto the right side of my ass.

Whack! Whack! Whack! He brought his hand down over and over, spanking me hard until I began to groan with pain, my ass bright red and stinging. I began begging him to stop, on the verge of tears.

"Please James. Please, please stop! I'm so sorry!!"

"Don't be too loud. What if your roommate comes home?"

I bit my lip, and James hooked his fingers into the side of my thong and slid it off.

"Maybe this will help you be a little quieter," he said as he pushed my thong into my mouth and laughed.

"Good thing you took a shower before you put that on, you naughty little slut."

James rubbed my ass for a few minutes letting the sting die down a little bit before proceeding to spank me even harder as I screamed into the thong he had stuffed in my mouth. He came closer and rubbed himself against my bare ass, and I could feel his hard cock through his pants.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned at the feeling of his hardness against me, momentarily forgetting the burning sensation in my pink bum.

He pressed against me a little harder, and I felt myself getting wet. One of his hands slipped down to my pussy and began to tease it gently, and his spankings got lighter.

"You slut, you're getting wet! I'm punishing you, and you're getting turned on," He breathed as he brought his hand down hard on my ass and I moaned into my thong with pleasure.

"I'm not done with you yet," he said as he flipped me over and pulled me into a sitting position.

His hands wandered over my breasts, and he reached under my shirt and undid the clasp on the back of my bra. He lifted my shirt, leaving it bunched around my shoulders, and slipped my bra down. James' fingers toyed with my nipples until they were hard, and then he roughly pinched one of them. I screamed into the makeshift gag in my mouth with both pain and pleasure, and my entire body tensed.

"Am I not good enough for you anymore, slut? You'd rather walk around like a dirty cunt, fucking any guy you meet, than be with me? Is that it?" He asked as he pinched my nipples roughly.

"Well if that's what you want, if you want to be a little whore, I'm going to treat you like what you are."

James undid his pants, slipped off his boxers, and grabbed my hair roughly, pulling me down to the end of the bed and then forcing me off it. He pushd me down to my knees and fished the thong out of my mouth. He lightly slapped my cheek – not enough to hurt, just enough to show me he was in control.

"If you like sucking cock so much, suck mine, you dumb bitch," he said cruelly as he pressed his cock against my lips.

I didn't try to stop him – I knew I deserved it, and I opened my mouth a little, allowing him to slip his cock in. He pulled my hair, forcing me to look up at him as he rocked his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. I began to choke and gag as he got rougher, forcing his cock into my throat, but this only seemed to encourage him and he continued bucking in and out of my mouth relentlessly.

Only after a few minutes of this unyielding throat fuck, did he pull his cock out of my mouth and I gasped for air. One hand tangled in my hair, his other came down and smeared the eye makeup that was running down my cheeks. He pushed his cock back into my mouth and continued fucking it, but less roughly. I began to moan on his cock, my pussy becoming incredibly wet with this unexpected show of power by James.

"You like that, bitch? You like it when I make you swallow my cock?" He asked as he thrust in and out of my mouth.

"Mmmmmhmmmmmm," I moaned onto his cock.

James pulled away and lifted me up to a standing position. He went back to his bag and pulled out a piece of fabric and before he pushed me back onto the bed.

"You like to fuck random guys? Let's see how you like this," he said as he slipped the cloth around my head, tying it over my eyes. He pushed my legs apart.

"Let's see how much you like it," he said as he slipped two fingers into my pussy.

"Mmmmmm... you're wet, you little slut. You do like it."

"Yes James. I'm so sorry. I will never never never go down on another guy again. I am so so sorry! PLEASE forgive me." I pleaded with him.

"Maybe," he said coolly as he pulled me to the very edge of the bed and pressed his cock against my cunt.

"I'm going to fuck you like the whore you are. I'm going to use this little cunt of yours and then we'll see if I can find it in my heart to forgive you, cunt," James said as he slammed his cock into my pussy.

I gripped at the sheets behind me as he began to hammer away at my pussy, fucking it without a second thought of how it felt to me. He spread-eagled my legs, forcing them as far apart as they would go and fucked me hard and deep, his cock pressing against my cervix, making me groan.

"Fuckkkkkkkk, baby, you're so fucking wet. You love this don't you, slut?" He asked as he fucked me roughly.

"Yes! Yes, James, it feels so fucking good. I'm sorry about what happened. You're the only one I want to fuck me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned as he fucked in and out of my tight cunt.

James reached down and put his thumb against my clit and began rubbing.

"Prove it. Prove it you little slut, I want you to cum on my cock."

He continued fucking me hard, fast, and deep – this was not the passionate lovemaking I was used to, this was raw, hard, sex. His thumb pressed against my little button making me shudder and whimper with pleasure. His cock thrust in and out of my pussy, and I felt my orgasm building.

"Fuck. Yessssssss.... Fuck me James, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum all over your cock."

"Mmmmm... yes, baby," he said, rubbing my clit and fucking me harder.

All at once I felt my pussy spasm and I screamed out in ecstasy as James continued pounding me.

"Yes, you little whore, cum on my cock. That's a good little girl, Chloe, cover this cock with your cum," he said as he slowed down his fucking.

I tried to catch my breath, and realized it was the first time he had called me by my name since the punishment began. I closed my eyes and shuddered as he fucked away at my orgasming cunt, driving me wild. His hands came up and began playing with my nipples as he leaned over me, thrusting his cock in and out of my used pussy.

"Fuck, Chloe, I'm going to cum! I'm going to shoot this load right in the pussy of yours to remind you that it is mine, too," he said, and I felt his cock begin to pulse in my pussy as he released stream after stream of cock into my pussy.

When he was done cumming, he pulled me off the bed once again and undid the handcuffs before gently coaxing me to my knees and pressing his cock against my lips to clean up. I hungrily took it into my mouth and licked both of our juices off of his cock and smiled to myself. Once James was all cleaned up, we climbed into bed, both sweaty and naked, and he held me.

"I will never let someone come between us, Chloe. I hope you understand why I had to punish you tonight – I love you, I want you know that," James said as he tenderly kissed my forehead and then my lips, brushing the hair out of my face.

I felt a tear come to my eye, and blinked it away.

"I know James, I love you too," I said, as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep next to him.

****************************

Feedback welcome, and PLEASE VOTE!! And don't forget I've got a pic in my profile for the interested parties...