My First Road Trip

Story Info
His first road trip turns exciting.
2.4k words
3.49
43.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first summer break from college. I had over a month until i would be going back to school, and I had a lot to think about. I had been going out with the same girl for 2 years and she was the only girl I had ever had sex with, but she recently dumped me. I can still remember the first time that we had sex. We were both virgins and were pretty nervous. It was our senior year of high school right after the prom, and we rented a hotel room. At first it was awkward, but after we both got used to being naked with each other we had what was the best sex we would ever have. I lay her down on the bed on her back and stuck it into her. After sliding in slowly, and coming back out the same way, I started to accelerate with every thrust. Her pussy was very tight and held a strong grasp over my cock. After a little while I could feel her juices all over my cock, and I came into her pussy. I gave a few more thrusts and lay down over her with my dick still inside of her pussy. After all of my cum had gone into her and I had caught my breath I came out of her and lay down. After a couple of minutes she had caught her breath and stood up off the bead. Her D tits bounced as she got up and, still nude, she walked into the bathroom. She splashed some water on her face and came back out. I lay there watching her. I looked up from her perfect tan legs, up her tight stomach, her perky tits, her beautiful face, and her long blonde hair. She smiled and walked over to the bed. She got down on her knees right next to the bed on the side where I was laying. She grabbed my cock, which went to immediate attention. She put her had down and sucked my cock. I could feel her tongue wrap around my cock, and lick just under the head of my penis. She sucked up and down, until I was about to cum. She then put her head up and I burst my semen all over her face and into her hair. She just smiled and then winked at me. The alarm then went off that we had set to tell us when we had to leave.

I was really in love with her and I was heartbroken when she broke up with me. On the spur of the moment I decided to take a road trip across the country without telling anyone what I was doing. After two weeks I reached Las Vegas. I decided to stop and do some gambling. After losing 200 dollars i drove around the residential area. My car got a flat tire, so i got out to change it. A man came out of his house and offered to help. We began talking and he offered to let me sleep over and have dinner.

When I got inside he introduced me to his family. What caught my attention was his daughter. I knew that she couldn't be more than 18 years old, but her perky tits were oversized, and she had a nice tight stomach under her shirt. She wore tight jeans, had brown hair, and a cute smile. She gazed into my eyes. I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I was then introduced to the man's wife. She was a voluptuous woman of about 45 years old. She also had brown hair. Even after all the years she had managed to keep a wonderful figure. At dinner I learned that the daughters name was Kelly, and that she was 18, but was going to be a high school senior next semester because she had been held back. That evening Kelly's parents showed me where I was sleeping. They told me that they are going to the movies, but that Kelly would be home if i need anything.

Later on i was lying in bed when E heard some giggles, and then a knock on the door. I told whoever was out there that they could come in, and Kelly poked her head in. She then opened the door and came in with three friends. The four of them began asking me lots of questions about myself, and I politely answered them all. Kelley told me that these were the her best friends. They all had been held back a year together, because they spent to much time partying instead of studying, so they were all 18. I told them all that they were very pretty, and they all giggled and blushed. I guess they saw me as some sort of wild outsider.

They asked me if I had ever had sex, and I said that I had. They didn't seem like they had had sex, but I didn't ask. Kelly came over and sat next to me. She put her hand on my dick. Out of her three friends there was a blonde, a brunette, and a red head. The blonde knelt down by my dick, smiled and said, "if you don't mind i'm gonna whip out your tool." I smiled and she whipped mine out. Kelly and her blonde friend began sucking my dick while the other two began fingering each other. Before D was able to cum Kelly's brunette friend came over and pushed the two girls aside. She mounted herself on me and started riding up and down. The red head started to 69 with Kelly, while the blonde fingered herself. After a little while the blonde came over and shoved her pussy in my mouth, and i ate her out. She was so wet that i could fill my stomach with her juices. The brunette sped up, and i came up into her pussy. I could feel my sperm flowing through her.

As i lay there the redhead came over me and pushed one of her nipples into my mouth. Kelly started licking my balls, which got my dick back up and at attention. The blonde lay down and spread her legs apart. I stood up and put her legs up over my shoulders. I positioned my dick into her pussy, and as I ripped open her tight pussy she felt incredible. I pounded her faster and faster. As she started to moan Kelly put her pussy over the blondes mouth and the blonde's moans were muffled by Kelly's pussy. The blonde then started licking Kelly's pussy, and then it was Kelly's turn to moan. I burst into the blonde's pussy and went over and sat down on the chair.

The redhead cam over to where I was sitting and gave me an intriguing smile. She leaned over and stretched out her ass. I put spit on my finger and then opened up her virgin asshole. I stuck my dick into her asshole and pumped it. She cried out in pain, but Kelly came up and stuck her nipple into the redhead's mouth. I pulled my dick out and burst all over her lovely ass cheeks. Then I got down and ate out the redhead. I licked her juicy pussy until she began to scream hysterically in orgasm. I watched as their jeans slid up there silky smooth asses. They then left the room giggling.

I took a nap until I heard Kelley's parents getting home. Her dad had already come inside, but I could see her mom leaning into the car to get her purse. Her ass looked as good as any ass at any age. After she came in she made dinner. Kelly was rubbing her foot up and down my leg throughout the entire meal. Every now and then I would feel a foot rubbing up my leg from the direction of Kelly's mom, whose name was Kim.

I had one of the greatest nights of sleep I had had in a long time, until 3:00 a.m. when I heard my door open. It was too dark, and I could not see who was coming in, but they came tiptoeing quietly to my bed. Whoever was in my room started to climb onto my bed. I pretended to be asleep to see what would happen. Whoever was on my bed ran their hand up and down my thigh, tickled my balls, and then started to stroke my penis. My penis became rock hard. I put my hand over on to the persons perfect tits. They were the exact same size and texture as Kelley's so I figured that it must be Kelley. I got up and over her and found her pussy in the still pitch black room. I stuck my dick into her warm pussy and began to pump her. She had such a wonderful pussy that wrapped around my dick as I fucked her. We both orgasmed at the same time, releasing our fluids in one another. As I lay back down on my bed she got up. I could hear her putting clothes on and then walking away. As she was leaving she said "you were great" and I knew that it was not Kelley, it was Kim.

The next morning both Kelley and Kim would blush every time I looked at them. Kelley's dad offered to take me out to lunch that day. The morning was a lazy one. I popped in a porn tape of Jenna Jameson doing some lesbian action. Before I could release my excitement from the video though, Kelley's dad got home to take me to lunch. Over lunch we got to know each other. I told him about what had happened with my girlfriend. He felt bad for me that I was so young and had not been with any girls for so long. I had to muffle my chuckles, but then he offered to take me out to a strip club. When we went to the strip club, being early in the day it was pretty empty. We went up to the front right next to the stage and three girls came up and started dancing for us. Kelley's dad bought me a lap dance with a sexy dancer. She had smooth silky skin and was wearing panties and no top. I felt up and down her d cup breasts, and ran my hands all around her thighs. She then straddled me a little bit, though her panties were still on. as I was getting my lap dance, Kelley's dad whispered something into the ears of the three girls who were on stage dancing. One of them got off the stage and walked over to a large looking man. He opened the door to a room walked in, and walked out a few moments later. He said something to the girl who walked over there, and she came back and said something to Kelley's dad. Kelley's dad was smiling from then on until my lap dance finished.

After the girl on my lap got up and walked away, Kelley's dad got up and motioned to me to follow. We walked into the room where the man had gone in. Inside of the room were 5 girls and that man. The man shook hands with Kelley's dad and than they exchanged words for a couple of minutes. Afterwards Kelley's dad sat down on a chair, and motioned to me to do the same. Two girls went up to Kelley's dad, and two came up to me. The two girls who came up to me were both beautiful brunettes. They had perfect bodies. They both started to suck my dick. The two girls by Kelley's dad did the same for him. Over the course of the blowjob Kelley's dad told me that this is where he came to relax. The girls let my burst semen all over their faces. They licked it off each other and then stuck their tongues down the others throats.

That evening some of Kelley's family came over. Her Aunt, Uncle, and cousin came over. Her cousin was a twenty four year old blonde. She had c cup tits, and a body to kill for. That night as I was walking down the hallway I could hear Kelley and her cousin, Lisa, giggling. When I peaked my head in they looked down and blushed. I walked into Kelley's room, and sat down on her bed. Lisa was wearing nothing but a nightie, and she pulled it up so that her pussy was showing. Kelley started to rub her pussy. I saw them both looking down at my pants, where there was a bulge quickly growing. I ran a hand up the inner thigh of each girl and stuck my forefinger of each hand into each of their pussies. I had never felt a more moist pussy than either of theirs. They pulled me down so that I was laying down on the bed. They told me to close my eyes and that I couldn't open them until they said that I could. I heard the door close, and lock. After about a minute I felt some liquid run down my throat, and the next thing in knew I was waking up groggy. When I sat up, or tried to sit up, I was pulled back down, I noticed that I was tied down. My ankles and wrists were tied to the bed posts. The two girls were standing there naked. Kelley came up and began to suck my dick. In the meantime Lisa got over me, lie down on me, and started to stick her tongue down my throat. When I was about to cum, Kelley stopped sucking and put her pussy over my face. I started to lick her out. She began moaning very loadly, and I was worried about her parents hearing us. My worries went away as soon as I felt a warm pussy wrapping around my dick. Around Kelley's pussy I could see Lisa riding up and down my dick. After a few minutes Kelly started to orgasm. After she orgasmed Lisa spit on Kelley's ass. Kelley slipped her asshole over my dick and pumped up and down. Her tight virgin ass opened up over my dick. I burst semen all into her bowels.