My First Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Submissive gets more surprises.
3.4k words
4.5
29k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you very much to those that have voted and shared some very positive feedback. I am happy that there is interest in my story and I will be posting a section on a weekly basis.

and now, Part Two:

As they drove along the levy, the lights of the city and suburbs began to get fewer and further away. They were clearly headed into the less populated areas. Amanda's continued attention to his cock kept him very erect and focused. No one had ever just held him like she was. Every now and then she would gently squeeze and then release. He guessed it was her way of reminding him that she had control of his most vulnerable parts.

He secretly tried to catch glances of Steve as he drove but found that every time he looked into the mirror, Steve's eyes were boring into his. He could now see the lines around his eyes that told him he was grinning. This put him at ease. What concerned him was they were getting further from civilization.

They'd traveled for nearly an hour, none of them speaking. Sam couldn't recall a time when he'd been this quiet. It didn't feel forced or tense. It was if they were all deep in thought or concentration. He'd taken the time to consider all that he'd envisioned and how much of that had changed since meeting Amanda and Steve.

The scenery around them had begun to change and was it quickly becoming harder to see past the edge of the road. The trees seemed to form walls on both sides and the feeling was that of being in a tunnel. The car slowed down and he heard Steve from the front seat.

"Home sweet home," he said while stretching a little.

"You're going to love our home Sam," Amanda said while giving his cock a little pat. She checked his leash to make sure it was still securely attached. She removed her hand and leaned to put her shoes back on.

"Funny," Sam thought, he didn't remember her taking them off.

As Steve pulled into the drive Sam truly was impressed. "Wow," he said faintly, not realizing he'd spoken, until Amanda replied.

"Like it?" She asked. "I knew you would." She winked at him. "Follow me, and you can leave your things in the car, you won't need them." She gave these instructions with the same nonchalance she'd given all the previous. She then got out of the car and gently pulled his leash until he stood on the cool grass next to her.

Though the sun was down, the moon was nearly full and he was clearly visible in the light. Standing there naked for the world to see felt strange. He imagined he would get into trouble at any moment. The smell of the river and the coolness of the night air were mesmerizing. He felt his skin respond and all at once it felt as if every nerve in his body were as erect as his cock.

Being told that he was expected to walk around naked with the same tone one would tell you the time excited him. He couldn't understand what it was specifically but her relaxed manner in relation to her control over him was clearly at the heart of it. As Steve arrived at Amanda's side he smiled at Sam.

"Wow man, she really kept you hard didn't she?" Steve asked and then reached out to take hold of his cock. It was the first time a man had ever touched him. He gave it a firm squeeze, not unlike a handshake. "That almost looks painful." He said with what sounded like genuine concern. Their eyes met and then he turned to his wife.

"Shall we show you the house?" Amanda asked but didn't wait for a reply. She turned and again leading her toy by the cock walked smartly towards the well lit home.

Windows completely covered the two sides of home that were currently visible. He could clearly see inside and was pleasantly surprised with what he saw. Their home truly was lovely.

As they approached the entrance they crossed a small wooden bridge over a pond. He looked into the water and saw his reflection briefly. She himself naked, his cock lewdly sticking out embarrassed him and he felt the heat rise into his face.

The door opened and light from inside poured over him.

"Are you blushing?" Amanda asked as she turned to lead him inside.

"Yes." He responded, surprised that he'd found his voice. "A little." He continued.

"Why ever for?" She asked again, the humor of the situation was evident in her tone.

"I saw my reflection in the water when we walked in." "I guess I hadn't realized what I would look like walking nude and aroused behind you." Sam was worried that he wasn't doing something correct but she gave no sign.

"Well if your embarrassed by your reflection, you're in a for a treat." Steve said stepping through a door just off the main entry hall.

Amanda pulled him to follow her. The room was well lit but not too bright. It wasn't your standard dungeon, as least not like he'd seen in the thousands of pictures and videos he'd seen. This room was well furnished with very comfortable looking furniture, a bar, sound system, and entertainment system. The room was different in two ways from the norm. The walls were complete covered by mirrors. Curtains hung over some of them but even they could be moved as the situation called. The final piece was a wooden cross. It had rings on all four ends and it was the only thing in the room that was clearly used for binding someone.

"Very nice." He heard himself say as he took it all in.

"I'm very glad you like it." Steve said and then walked towards the bar. "Care for a drink?"

Amanda responded first. "We'll have some champagne love." She then turned to Sam "Would you like some champagne Sam?"

Neither of them waited for his response.

"Champagne it is!" Steve said and then hopped behind the bar. He returned moments later with a bottle and three glasses.

He opened the bottle with the standard "Pop!" and everyone jumped and giggled. No matter how many times or how ready you are, the "Pop!" always startles you a little.

Sam was finding himself completely relaxed which was surprising given that he was standing there nude. He smiled at the both of them.

"A Toast," Steve said while passing a glass to Amanda and then Sam. As he poured he said, "To good friends, good times, and everyone getting exactly what they want." He then raised his glass and the three of them clinked together. Sam drank deeply and the coolness felt good on his dry mouth and throat.

"I'd like to make a toast as well", Sam said. His look was hopeful but confident.

"Of course," Amanda responded, her smile was lovely.

"To a lovely couple and the beginning of a lovely friendship," Sam said and then raised his glass. The process repeated itself and Steve was refilling their empty glasses.

"My turn," said Amanda. She then handed both her glass and Sam's leash to Steve. She looked directly into Sam's eyes and then slipped her hands into the sleeves of her dress. In a fluid and practiced movement, she stretched her arms above her head and arched her body. The dress slipped from her frame as if falling through thin air.

One moment she had been dressed before him in the almost there black dress. The next she was standing before him completely nude save for the heels with the black buckles around her ankles. She was breathtaking

Sam's look was clearly betraying his feelings.

"I think he likes you dear," Steve said and gave a small tug on the leash.

"You're beautiful Amanda," Sam said and explored her body with his eyes. He felt he would do anything at all just to be near this person.

Amanda smiled, "Why thank you my dear," she smiled and winked at Steve. "Now I'd like to make my toast." She told Steve to take my glass as I wouldn't need it for this one. She then took the leash and pulled me close to her. Their eyes met and he saw the fire flare up in hers. "Kneel," she said and pulled the leash down enough to underline her command. Sam immediately fell to his knees in front of her.

She dropped the leash and began to play with his hair running her fingers through it. She took her flute from Steve and said, "to our wonderful guest and would be slave, may all of our desires come true." She then pulled Sam face to her pussy, and kept her eyes locked on his. "Open," she said and then began to pour her champagne over her clit and into her slave's open mouth.

"Hmmm," Steve said "what a lovely idea."

Amanda motioned for him to come closer. "Sam, have you ever touched another man's cock?"

"No," Sam responded. "I have not."

"Well this should be interesting," she said with a smirk. She then used her grip on his hair to turn his face towards her husband. Sam's face was only inches away from Steve's zipper.

"Sam, take off Steve's pants please," again with the nonchalance.

Surprisingly he didn't hesitate or pause. He also didn't make eye contact. He again felt the familiar heat rising into his cheeks and knew he must be blushing.

He focused first on the belt and then the zipper and button. He had to rise up on his knees a little to slip Steve's slacks over his ass and down his legs. Steve helped him by removing his own shoes and stepping out of his slacks.

There it was. Steve's cock, nearly erect and getting there quickly. Steve's cock was clearly a bit longer than Sam's but not nearly as thick. "A nice trade off," Sam thought to himself as he took in the sight of the swelling cock before him.

"Another toast," Amanda chimed, She turned her attention to Sam again, "Open."

Sam opened his mouth as she pushed his head towards Steve.

"To Sam becoming our slut and enjoying every moment of it." She guided his face so that the head of Steve's cock entered his open mouth. She then poured champagne across the tip and smiled as Sam swallowed it down.

Smiling down at her slave she said "lick him, we wouldn't want him to be sticky."

Sam obliged and tentatively took his first steps into being bi. He gently licked the swollen head before him and closed his lips around the head.

"Ahhh, he wants to do more than lick me," Steve said.

"It would seem so," Amanda replied. "Go ahead Sam, suck his cock".

Sam let the cock slip into his mouth and closed his lips around it. He felt the warm skin and the texture. He noted that it felt both hard and soft at the same time. He formed his mouth into an O and used his tongue to caress the underside of the tip as it moved in and out of his mouth.

He didn't have to move at all as Amanda was still controlling his head. Her hand was setting both the depth and the pace. He relaxed and let her move him without resistance. He still couldn't bring himself to look at her.

"Look at me," Amanda commanded. "Look into my eyes while you suck my husband's cock."

Sam turned his eyes up to meet hers. She wore a smile that was dripping in arousal. Her expressions changed as she moved his head, fucking her husband with her slut's mouth.

"Do you like having a cock in your mouth Sam?" She asked. "Do you like the feeling of it sliding in and out, the taste in your mouth, the feeling as it grows larger?" she was steadily pushing him deeper, the head getting closer to the back of his mouth. "In a moment, the tip will touch your throat and you will likely gag," she warned. "You will get used to it though; soon you'll be able to take him all the way in."

With her last comment she pushed him forward. The tip did touch the back of his throat, and he did gag. She didn't relax though, she held him there, pressing him harder into the cock buried in his throat.

"Keep your hands down," she said, reading his mind. "Relax my slut, relax." Her tone was almost comforting. "Once you relax, I will slide him out."

Sam concentrated. He was nearly choking but resisting with everything he could. He felt his eyes begin to water and looking into her face. He closed his eyes and then concentrated on relaxing. The moment he relaxed, the head slipping into his throat.

"Nice!" Amanda said as she pulled him off her husband's now dripping cock. "Well done Sam," pride evident in her voice.

Sam smiled in spite of himself and looked first at Amanda and then at Steve. He noticed Steve was flushed and breathing in quick short breaths.

"Wow man," Steve said while looking down at him. "You sure you never sucked a cock before?" "You just deep throated me on your first try," he said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yes," Sam said momentarily embarrassed again.

"Finish him," Amanda said and released his hair. She nudged his face back towards the wet cock in front of him. "Make sure you swallow it all Sam," she warned as she reclined in an over stuffed chair to his right.

She was clearly relaxing for the show and she smoothly draped on leg over the arm of the chair and began to rub her fingers along her inner thigh.

"Don't watch me slut, suck his cock!" As she said this she reached with her legs, then foot, and then perfectly manicured toes. He again was taken by the buckle wrapped around her ankle and the black leather of her shoes. She brushed the head of his cock and for a moment, plaid with him, running the leather along his cock.

Sam moved forward and opened his mouth once more. Steve slid his cock in a little at a time until he was soon making full strokes. He felt Steve's hands on his head and the foot playing with his cock retreated. A moment later he felt the tug on the leash and imagined her grabbing the leather with her toes.

"Yes, suck my cock." Steve nearly hissed. He was picking up speed now and knew he was getting close. "I have to say Amanda; I am very impressed with your toy." He tightened his grip and increased both the speed and depth of his thrusts.

"I'm glad you like him dear, we're going to have so much fun with him." As she said these words her breathing changed. She was nearly panting as she said them. "He looks very nice there on his knees, sucking your cock." "Watch him in the mirror love," her words becoming more difficult for her.

Steve turned to take in the scene replayed on the wall. The sight of her slut sucking his cock brought him right to the edge. He held on tighter expecting Sam to pull away once he started to fill his mouth with cum.

Sam could just see their reflection in the mirrored wall. He couldn't believe the imagery he was seeing first hand. He was on his knees, his cock bouncing wildly as he was face fucked for the first time in his life. The scene was both erotic and scary. He wondered what it meant that he was so turned on by what he saw. He felt something inside him slip, ever so slightly. He'd never be the same.

Sam first felt the wetness and then tasted the cum in his mouth. It didn't spurt or rush like he'd imagined it would. It more arrived than flooded. It was as if it were just, suddenly there. He realized it was only the precum that was filling his mouth now. The taste was not unlike his own but different. He had to swallow as the fluid began to leak from the edge of his mouth.

"Yes baby, fuck his mouth." Amanda was clearly excited now. "Cum down his throat and give him his first taste of what it means to be ours." The sight of the wetness around her sluts lips was clearly a turn on for her.

"You heard the lady," Sam said and then pushed his cock as deep into Sam's mouth as he could. He felt him gag and try to pull away. He watched as Sam's hands came up to his thighs but dropped almost as quickly.

Sam's mouth began to fill with more precum and it was becoming harder to swallow. He was concentrating on the cock pushing into his mouth and the cum it was leaving behind. He needed to breath and to do this he needed to swallow. There was so much pouring from the tip that it was hard to keep up. He felt Steve's grip tighten and his hair being pulled. He then felt Steve's skin pressing against his nose. Steve's entire cock was now in his mouth and throat. He gagged and tried to fight back. He started to push him away but remembered Amanda's words and fought the urge.

Steve shuddered and then pulled out of Sam's throat. The first stream of his orgasm nearly caused him to fall backwards and he held onto Sam for support. He was no longer fucking his mouth in rhythmic strokes. It was more like a convulsive thrust that coincided with each wave of his orgasm.

"Oh, yes Steve, cum in his mouth," Amanda moaned as she rubbed her clit in circles. She wasn't ready to cum and had to be careful as the scene before her had excited her immensely.

She'd planned this moment for months. She knew that the first thing she would have her new slave do was suck Steve's cock. In her mind, it was the best way to set the stage for the rest of the weekend. If Sam made it through this, she was sure she'd have no trouble taking everything she wanted from him and more.

The first blast of real cum from Steve's cock completely filled his mouth and he was thankful that Steve had pulled out of his throat. He was sure he would have choked otherwise.

He swallowed quickly and then felt Steve once again shudder. The shudder was followed by another flood of warm semen and he realized he would never be able to swallow all of it. Even as this thought passed through his mind another shudder wracked Steve's body.

For a moment, it seemed Steve would fall backwards. The stream of cum that followed was larger than the rest, or so it seemed, and there was no way to keep it all inside his mouth.

As Steve's cock withdrew it was completely covered with a layer of pearl. As he took the cock back into his mouth the cum would collect around his lips.

Steve thrust once more, this time noticeably less cum filled his mouth and Sam hoped it was near the end.

"Oh my," said Amanda, her voice suddenly closer than Sam had expected. "There's a lot of cum there slut." She said while smiling down at him.

Steve's cock began to soften a little but he made no attempt to withdraw. The aftershocks of his orgasm continued to hit him at random, each followed by a small spurt of cum into her slut's mouth. He too was smiling down at him.

"Nice blowjob man," Steve said. He pulled his cock out of Sam's mouth and ran the softening length of it back and fourth across his lips. "Clean me slut," Steve said with authority.

Sam did all he could to suck and lick all of the missed cum from his Master's cock. He noticed as he was cleaning the last traces off the head that Steve once again began to get hard. He looked up and saw both of them smiling down at him. He sat back; a small smile crossed his face. "Thank you," Sam said to both of them.

They both raised their eyebrows in amazement. "Oh you're welcome my little slut," Amanda said to him. "Now follow me, our fun has just begun."

Part Three, cuming soon.