My First Threesome

Story Info
Fucking & sucking with hubby & friend.
1.3k words
4.11
94k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbyPA
AbbyPA
8 Followers

I met my first husband at a Walmart. He was there with two of his friends and I thought he was very cute. Like a lot of guys who I ended up dating, Tom was pretty shy. I'm pretty sure I was the first serious relationship he was part of although he wasn't a virgin when we met. We were married less than a year after we met.

Even though I had a lot more sexual experience than my new husband I eventually realized that he was more adventuresome than myself sexually. Or maybe its just the difference between men and women. I was far from a prude but over time it seemed that it was always Tom who was pushing to try something different in our love life. He loved for me to suck his cock while we were driving in the car, always hoping that a trucker would see us or someone walking down the sidewalk of our small town. He encouraged me to dress sexy and not wear panties when we were going out. Tom loved for me to give him head in elevators and would stuff his cock back into his pants just as the elevator doors would begin to open.

Most of these things I found pretty hot as well although I wouldn't have thought of them myself. I pretty wild myself although I drew the line at anal. I also couldn't swallow but that was just because it would make me choke, not that I disliked the taste of the sperm or anything. For the most part I would say that we were both happy with our sex life.

Eventually though Tom started to talk about doing a threesome. He was always pointing out women at the mall and asking if I found them sexy. Once I saw that he was looking for another woman to join us in sex I made it very plain that I just wasn't going to do this. While the thought of sex with another woman didn't disgust me it also didn't excite me in any way either. Much to my surprise he began to mention inviting his best friend Bert into our bed. I was amazed that he would want to share me.

Talking this over Tom said that he would leave the third person up to me. I'm pretty sure he thought that I would pick one of my best friends who I could tell he would love to fuck.

To my surprise I eventually met someone I was interested in. Mike was older than me but for some reason I found him incredibly hot.

The next time Tom brought up the idea of a threesome I said I'd be willing to try it with Mike. While momentarily surprised he quickly agreed. He said he'd give Mike a call and invite him over, unaware that I'd been talking to him almost daily. I called Mike later that evening and explained the situation. We had talked about our attraction to each other and he knew I wasn't going to be unfaithful to my husband. I explained that this threesome would be the only way we'd ever be able to make love to each other. He said that he wasn't sure he'd be able to go through with this since he was pretty shy. He didn't promise to go through with things but did say he would come that night and see what happened.

We all met in our living room later that night. I could tell that Mike was really nervous although I doubt Tom could tell the difference. We ate coldcut subs for dinner and Tom and Mike both got a buzz on drinking Bass ale. We were sitting on the sofa with me between them watching Saturday Night Live. Tom had his arm around me and was kissing my neck and ear. He put his hand down to my breast and began to caress me through my blouse. Mike seemed to just keep watching the show and Tom took this as encouragement to try for more. He unbuttoned my blouse and pulled my bra down off my breasts. Leaning over he took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it. After about 5 minutes he asked Mike if this made him uncomfortable. Mike asked if we'd like him to leave and leave us to it but Tom said that it would be fine if he stayed and even could join in if he liked. Mike said if it was ok he'd just watch.

I'm sure at this point things were going better for my husband than he'd really imagined. Even if Mike didn't join in there was a chance he'd get to fuck me in front of another man. He got me undressed and also took off his jeans and flannel shirt. Spreading my legs he got down on his knees in front of the sofa and began to lap at my cunt. All the while he was doing this I was looking to my left into Mike's eyes. I was surprised to see him begin to grin although I was finding this all pretty embarrassing. After Tom felt he had done his duty to getting me ready he pulled me to the rug in the center of the room. He pulled me up onto my hands and knees and starting rubbing the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy. Tom was pretty well endowed, maybe seven inches long and nice and thick. He pushed his cock all the way in and then worked into his rhythm .

I glanced over to the sofa but didn't see Mike. Looking up to the doorway to the kitchen I was surprised to see a l cock being pushed towards my face. Mike was uncircumcised which kind of surprised me. I'd only ever dated one guy like this in college and he was from Europe. I guess the fact that Mike was older than myself made it more likely for him to be uncircumcised. I found the cock at my lips and I gently sucked him in, forcing the hood back off the head with my lips. I ran my tongue around the head and felt him begin to grow in my mouth. Meanwhile my hubby began to fuck me faster from behind and I could hear him panting, he must of had quite a view of me sucking Mike while he pounded away. He grabbed the back of my head with both hands and began to fuck my mouth, smashing his balls and belly into my face with each thrust.

I guess this new step in our lovemaking emboldened my hubby 'cause he pulled his long cock out of my pussy and I felt him probing at my asshole. I really wasn't up for this but I wasn't about to stop sucking Mike either so I just shuddered a little as Tom pushed his cock deep into my asshole. It did hurt like hell but after a few thrusts the passion of having cocks hammering into me from both ends pulled me back into the heat of the moment. I bet my friends would have been shocked to see me being pounded by two guys like this. After not nearly long enough I felt Tom begin to go even faster and then I felt his hot come spurt into my asshole. Before he finished Mike pulled my head in tight to his belly and began to dump his load into the back of my throat. It was different than my hubby's come, reminding me somehow of almonds. I struggled against my gag reflex and greedily gulped his hot come down. When he was done he pulled his cock out and began to rub it over my face. I licked him till he was ready to go again and him and hubby switched positions. Needless to say by the end of the night I was one sore and contented woman. This first time was over 12 years ago. We're still at it most weekends and even I have to admit sometimes husbands do know best.

AbbyPA
AbbyPA
8 Followers