My First Threesome

Story Info
An encounter with the same and opposite sex.
1.9k words
3.86
27.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I drank way too much. It didn't help when the friend that was to be the one to help me get a few things off my mind keeps buying and passing me shots. She was my best friend, someone i could always call when I need help or someone to talk to and tonight her medicine was liquor lots of it and a cute guy to drive us home. My head hung slight out the window as I sat in the back seat trying to clear my head a bit, she flirted with him as she rode shot gun and before i knew it we were back at her apartment with them dragging me up stairs because I couldn't walk right on my own. I felt the soft mattress of the futon underneath me as they laid me down and for a while they let me be but soon the guy came to check up on me.

I wish every doctor had his bed side manner because his hands were suddenly all over her and I could do nothing but moan softly as i lay there enjoying it. I could hear my friend giggling softly in the background as the guy continued to grope my body, "You know she hasn't been fucked in a year." the guy looked down at me surprised and he instantly began to undress me. I lay there trying to think though what I should do but my bodies needs were out weighing what reasons my brain was thinking up to say no and soon he stripped me down to just my soft black thong.

His lips surrounded one of my nipples sucking on it softly, "She likes it nice and rough." My friend called out now and i blushed embarrassed that I had shared that fetish with her. He took that as a hint and began to nibble on my nipple gently at first and then began to become a bit rougher. Moans were tumbling freely over my lips as I gripped the mattress of the futon, my body went stiff as one of his hands moved between my legs and pressed against my growing wet pussy causing a gasp to escaped my lips. "How about you carry her into the bed room and we all get into this." He lifted me up onto his shoulder now carrying me into my friends bedroom and I lay there kicking a bit playfully as if I was really trying to struggle but wasn't.

He dropped me down onto the bed now my friend crawling on top of me with a small giggle and before I could utter a word she crushed her lips down onto mine. It surprised me at first, she had told me once that I could practice my bisexual cravings on her but I never though she was serious. I relaxed into her kiss now slowly returning it and wrapping my arms around her neck to enjoy her tongue sliding against my own. I could feel the eyes of the guy on us watching us, she broke the kiss sliding off the bed to get undress and the guy of course was all ready bear and ready to move between my legs.

I gasped out as his cool tongue pressed against the fabric of my underwear and with one quickly pull he pulled them down my legs and his head was between them to capture my clit between his lips. My back arched up on its own as he flicked his tongue against it and my hands moved up to my own breast to play with the hard buds. I whimpered softly as he pulled away, "Slide up." My friend told me and I moved up farther onto the bed. She crawled up naked between my legs laying her chest down so she could take over where he left off and he moved behind her to shove his cock deep into her. The motion caused her to press her tongue harder against me and everything he thrust into her it did the same thing over and over again. Soon me and her were moaning, groaning and gasping out for air at the same time. It continued to pull, twist and play with my nipples, i could tell she was getting close by how fast she was beginning to eat me out and I wasn't that far behind her. I could feel the pleasure beginning to build inside of me, my body began to shake softly as it yurned for its release and soon I cried out along with her as we cam at the same time.

I relaxed breathless there on the bed her doing the same between my legs and the guy pulled out laying down on what part of the bed was free. He gave us time to relax, my friend soon sat up moving over to him and she took his cock into her mouth working him in and out with such a hunger that it made me almost lick my lips. I sat up slowly moving over to them and watched for just a few moments before my friend stopped. "You want a taste?" she moved away from his hard cock and up to kiss him along his chest playing with his nipples and balls between his legs. I found myself reaching out to his cock slowly, i gripped the base first and then moved closer to take his head into my mouth. I sucked softly at first before I began to let him slid into my mouth and then took him in completely. I caused a surprised moan to escaped from his lips as he felt the back of my throat and I slowly worked him in and out of my mouth for as long as I could. I had to stop as my jaw began to grow tired not use to such a large size and my friend quickly took over to finish him off. I could hear his moans as he grew closer and soon he cried out as he cam into her mouth.

I simply sitting her playing with myself, the sight would make any women hot and my friend smiled at me when she saw this. "You want me to play with you again?" I blushed at her bold words and laid back down on the bed with a sigh. Tonight was going to be an interesting and pleasurable night. "Or how about you let my friend fuck that tight little pussy of yours." I looked up at her now a but unsure of what she had just said, "Don't worry he will go easy on you..." I nodded slowly and watched him as he began to moved between my legs, he grasped my thighs pulling me across the bed and up onto his lap a bit.

I moaned softly as I felt the head of his cock at my entrance and closed my eyes as he slowly began to push himself into my pussy. I gasped out as he began to stretch me, he was bigger for my tastes but then again that was what my friend liked so it had to make due. I gripped the blanket crying out as he slowly buried his length deep inside my tight pussy. He slowly began to pump his cock in and out of me. He waited until I allowed him to go a bit faster before he leaned over me and pulled on of my nipples into his mouth. His hand moved to the other to massage it and I simply lay there enjoying the feeling of his cock moving in and out of me. I gasped out as my friend sat besides me and reached between us to find my clit and rub it gently. I was over come with pleasure as everything was being stimulated at the same time and i almost feel like I would go crazy as he began to slam his length faster and faster inside of me. I moved my hands up to his shoulders digging my nails into his flesh to hang on for dear life and before I knew it I was screaming out for him to fuck me harder as my orgasm came closer and closer so quickly. I tensed and almost froze as it washed over my body. A wave after another crashing through it making my body twitch violently and he stopped for a moment to let me have a chance to breath, I could hear them laughing at me because I had cum so easily and so quickly at first.

I gave them a weak glare as I lay there motionless with him still buried inside of me as if weighting for me to say to go ahead once again. "Will you eat me out...watching him fuck you is making me so horny..." I took a few moments before answering her, I had wanted to try sex with another women for so long and now that it was happening I should take advantage of it. I nodded slowly, she gave me a bright smile and moved to straddle my head. "Don't worry hunny ill give you some tips...start off first just by licking me. If the taste is bothersome then it won't be enjoyable for you." I looked up at her pussy now as the guy slowly began to fuck me again to give me time to play around with her and i stuck my tongue out to run it along her opening. I could hear a soft moan escape her lips, the taste didn't bother me and it almost tasted the same as myself after I sucked off my boyfriend after fucking me.

"Good now why don't you try sucking on my clit and fingering me at the same time." My body twitched a bit, the excitement was almost to much and my body was not only growing slick with sweat from him fucking me but flush with a bit of embarrassment. I moved my hand between her legs pushing two fingers deep inside of her, she gasped out causing a smile to form on my lips and i captured her clit between my lips. It sucked on it harshly flicking me tongue over it at the same time and I began to thrust my fingers in her at the same pace as the guy fucked me. The fucking grew faster on both parts, each of us wanting our own ends and soon me and my friend almost screamed out as or orgasms washed over our bodies.

She rolled off me to lay besides me and held my hand as she guy continued to fuck me to his own end. It only served to prolong my orgasm almost driving me crazy and i exhaled as he pulled out of me. He stroked himself off a few times before he grunted and cam on my chest and stomach. Spent he lay down on the other side of me while my friend who love the taste of male cum began to clean me up with her tongue. The cool flesh sliding over her sent a chill down my spine, we all lay there sprawled along the bed panting softly and drifting off to sleep in a drunken hazy. I have to remember to go drinking with her again and make sure he cam along for her ride as well as the sex.