My First Threesome

Story Info
18 year old has her first threesome.
1.1k words
4.01
70.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18 I had never thought about having a threesome... My boyfriend and I had just started having sex about a year ago for Gods sake!

Steve, my boyfriend, was 22 and would always take me to parties at the college that he went to which usually ended up with me drunk and us making out at the party then going back to his place for some incredibly hot sex. We never had sex at the parties, I just didn't feel comfortable around other people like that which is what makes this experience so unusual.

One weekend we went to a party down at one of the frat houses, Steve and I had been drinking at his place before we left so I was a bit buzzed and we hadn't had sex in probably about 2 weeks so I was super horny. In the cab on the way there Steve was teasing the shit out of me, rubbing my thighs, kissing my neck lightly and rubbing his fingers over my pussy so lightly, just enough to tickle me and drive me nuts! By the time we got to the party I was ready to jump his bones but he didn't seem to notice that I was so horny, I would have had sex with him in the middle of the living room if he had suggested it at this point. As I say though, Steve did not notice how horny I was and he got me a couple drinks and went around to say hi to all of his friends.

I was sitting by myself in the living room of this house in a big leather couch and had a bunch more drinks so I was really starting to feel the booze at this point. I hadn't seen Steve in about an hour and I was getting so horny I wanted to touch myself right there and then. Then this really hot, muscular guy sat down beside me and started hitting on me. He was really cute and without thinking I flirted back, He leaned over and kissed me and I kissed back, I was not thinking about anything other than getting fucked, I was rubbing his cock through his pants and he was rubbing my pussy under my skirt which was driving me crazy, the guy reached up and pulled my tube top down and started sucking on my nipples while going back to rubbing my pussy, I was moaning softly on the couch while he was taking care of me, then Steve came into the room and saw me, I looked right at him and just closed my eyes again and let the guy keep going. I got totally naked on the couch and the guy started going down on me, I laid back and closed my eyes, thoroughly enjoying the licking and the fact that so many people were watching me get eaten out.

I felt a cock poke me in the face and I opened my eyes to see Steve standing over me, his hard 8" dick right in my face. I quickly sucked him into my mouth, I was so turned on to be getting eaten out and giving a blow job that I nearly came. Steve moaned and groaned as I slurped his dick. Mike (the other guy) got naked and came up with us, I sucked his dick while I jerked off Steve for a few minutes. Then they both got down with me and each sucked one of my boobs, Steve fingered my pussy while Mike reached under me and played with my ass. I moaned and squirmed as they played with all my good spots, then finally Mike moved between my legs and pushed his cock deep inside my pussy.

I had only ever had sex with Steve, so this new cock was very exciting, Mike was really wide where Steve was longer. Mikes cock stretched my pussy and was really doing the trick, I was moaning, squirming and nearly cumming already! Steve stood up again and I started sucking his cock while Mike fucked me hard, my wet pussy started to clamp down on his dick as I came hard, 2 cocks at a time was turning me on so much that I couldn't control myself.

After I came, Mike and Steve switched spots and Steve slid his long dick into my pussy as I sucked my juices off of Mikes dick. I had never tasted myself before and it was turning me on even more to suck myself of a strangers cock. I tried to concentrate on sucking Mike but I was nearly cumming again with Steve pounding his cock deep into me, I was in heaven, and little did I know that it would get better. Steve groaned but pulled out of me so that he wouldn't cum and then they made me stand up, Steve sat down where I had been and then he had me sit on him facing Mike who was now standing in front of me, I had no idea what they were doing. Steve spit in his hand and rubbed it all over my asshole, then slowly lowered me on to his cock, slowly impaling my ass. I had never had a cock in my ass before, we had never even talked about trying anal. It was very uncomfortable at first, but once he was in and I had some time to adjust it started to feel really good with his long dick in my ass.

Then while I was slowly riding his dick, Mike lined up and shoved his cock into my pussy. I felt so full I thought that I was going to rip. This felt so amazing, 2 cocks inside me at once was amazing! As these 2 guys thrust their cocks into me in unison I was nearly cumming with every thrust, my pussy was dripping wet and I was dying to be filled up with cum in both my holes, and the boys did not disappoint. Mike came first in my pussy, he grunted, shoved in deep and exploded, stream after stream of cum shooting into my pussy, I could feel everything that was happening and it was making me so close to cumming myself. Then not long after Mike came, Steve was reaming my ass with the freedom of movement gained after Mike pulled out and he did the same thing, shoved in so deep and burst, my ass filling up with cum pushed me over the edge, I screamed and cried out on the couch, my pussy pulsing and dripping with my juices and Mikes cum. As Steve pulled out I could feel the cum dripping from both my holes and an amazing tingling feeling all over my body.

I cleaned up in the bathroom and headed home with Steve for some sleep after an intense night that I would never forget.

THE END.