My First Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris joins Heather and I in bed.
3.2k words
3.94
33.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous part of the story Heather and I get on the path to having a threesome. This part gets to the actual threesome. These events are true to the best of my memory. Please leave feedback so I can improve myself as a writer and make sure you vote. Enjoy.

*

A few weeks had gone by since New Years and the topic of a threesome kept coming up between Heather, Chris and I. Finally we picked a Saturday night that we were all free and decided that we were going to actually go through with it. We talked online about some of the details of how things were going to happen and what we all wanted. Chris and I wanted to do a DP of Heather, but she was afraid that she wasn't going to be able to take both of us at once. I wanted us to cum inside of Heather but Chris is a bit nervous about that. Heather wanted me to eat her pussy while Chris fucked her doggy style. I think Chris was more nervous about that one but I said why not, let's try it. In the end we decided to just meet up Saturday night and see what happens and if we get to the things on our lists that would be great.

Today is the day we are actually going to go through with having a threesome. I am a little bit late heading over to Heather's place. On the way I stop at the store to grab a 6-pack of beer. We all plan to have a drink or two to take the edge off. When I walk in the door Chris is already sitting on the bed playing with Heather's cat. Chris was already drinking a beer and Heather had finished half of her cranberry vodka. Heather introduces me to Chris and we shake hands. Can you say awkward?

Grabbing one of my beers I take a seat on the couch and we all start to talk a little bit. Our conversation revolves around nothing in particular. We put the Blackhawks game on TV for a little bit of a distraction. There is so much nervous tension and awkwardness in the room right now.

After I finish my beer I get up off the couch and sit on the edge of the bed where Heather is already laying on her stomach and Chris is leaning up against the wall. Again our interactions are quite awkward. The way a threesome start in pornos is nothing like the real world. You don't just strip down and start banging.

Heather breaks the ice by turning around and starts to make out with Chris. With her ass now closest to me I start to run my hands all over it. After a few minutes of this Heather reaches out and grabs my shirt, pulling me further up the bed so that I am now lying next to her with Chris on the other side. She pulls away from Chris's lips and starts to kiss me. Chris takes this opportunity to move down her body and play with Heather some.

Heather and I are making out pretty passionately when we are interrupted by Chris lifting Heather's shirt up over her tits. I break away from Heather's lips and pull the shirt over her head. Heather must have gone shopping his past week because the bra she has on now is a very sexy purple one that I have never seen before. I resume kissing Heather as I reach behind her back and unclasp her bra with one hand. Chris pulls away the bra and tosses it to the side, freeing Heather's perky breasts. Chris starts to play with Heather's right breast and I claim her left one as mine. While I am making out with Heather I start to fondle that soft orb. My fingers come across her nipple already rock hard. I move down her body to take her nipple into my mouth and I can see that Chris is doing the same thing.

"Oh, God that feels good. I've always wanted both of my breasts to be sucked on." Heather was clearly enjoying having 2 guys worshiping her body.

I start to nibble on her nipple gently, letting my teeth put just enough pressure on to elicit a moan of pleasure from Heather. Chris moves back up to making out with Heather. I let my hands roam down her stomach towards her jeans as I continue to kiss and suck on her breast. I locate the button and my fingers undo it and slide the zipper down. Chris hears the sound of the zipper and uses one of his hands to help me pull Heather's pants down, leaving her only wearing a purple thong, one that apparently matched her bra.

Heather looks at Chris and me and says "I'm almost naked. You boys need to start taking clothes off or I'm putting some back on."

I looked over at Chris and he looked over at me. We both took our shirts off and then stripped down to our boxers. This seemed to make Heather happy. We resumed our worshipping of her sexy body. Chris seemed really interesting in making out with Heather, so that was fine by me. I resumed playing with her tits with my hand now working its way underneath her panties.

Heather is so turned on that her lips are already a little swollen up and her juices are pouring out of her pussy. The instant my finger touches her wet slit it slides in to the first knuckle. I cover her breast in kisses, working my way down the sides and bottom. I know that this is something that Heather loves so I make sure I do it often. Some of the kisses become more like bites but not hard enough to mark the skin at all. I start to slide my finger in and out of her pussy. Heather is so wet that there is no resistance to my finger at all. I pull it out and focus on her clit. I put gentle pressure on her button and slowly rub it.

I look up over Heather's boobs and I see that she has put her hand down Chris' boxers to get to his hard cock. I can't see what it looks like yet but the way his boxers are tented he has to be hard as a rock. I reposition my torso so that I can still suck on Heather's tit and finger her pussy but have my cock within her reach. As soon as I moved closer to her I felt her hand reach into my boxers and start to stroke my cock as well.

Chris moves back down to Heather's other boob and brings his hands down to her panty-clad pussy. I pull my finger back and put it up to Heather's mouth so that she gets a taste of her juicy pussy. I looked down and saw that Chris had pulled Heather's panties down to her knees. She was now completely naked and what a sight it was. Two guys were touching and sucking her most intimate parts. This has to be one of the most sexually amazing moments of my life.

Heather kicks her panties the rest of the way off and then spreads her legs wide, allowing both of us easy access to her pussy. My fingers keyed in on Heather's clit and Chris started to press his fingers into the folds of her pussy lips. Heather started to moan from our attention to her pussy. The more we focus the more she starts to buck her hips up against our hands.

Then we hear her say "Take your boxers off. I want to see the two of you completely naked."

Again Chris and I look at each other and hesitate. I know we are both about to fool around with the same girl and seeing each other is inevitable, but it's still a little weird to be stripping in front of another guy. Without saying it each of us turned around before we slipped our boxers off. We both got back onto the bed and started to play with Heather's tits and pussy again.

After a few more minutes of this Chris sat up and slapped Heather on the side of her ass and said "get on your hands and knees slut." Heather rolls over onto her knees right away. Chris moved down behind her pussy and said "I want to get in her pussy first."

I nodded and said that it was fine by me as long as I was able to get in there later. I get myself in position in front of Heather leaning against the wall with a pillow behind my back. Heather is on her hands and knees in front of me and Chris is standing behind her with his cock pointed at her pussy. As soon as I get into position Heather takes my hard pole into her mouth and begins to suck on it.

I look back at Chris and see him line his cock up at Heather's pussy. In one quick stroke Chris bottoms out in Heather's tight pussy. She gasps around my cock and I see the look on her face says she wasn't warmed up enough. This doesn't stop Chris though and he just keeps pounding away at Heather's pussy. For the first few minutes I can see a grimace on Heather's face as her pussy loosens up to take the rough invasion that she is getting. This doesn't stop her from taking care of my cock. Whenever Chris really bottoms out in her pussy Heather is forced deeper onto my cock pushing it into her throat.

Chris really likes rough sex. He jackhammers into Heather's pussy as he slaps her ass. He throws in a comment like slut or whore sometimes as he swats her ass. A few times Chris pushes Heather down hard and holds it there. She is sandwiched between two cocks and one is pushed down her throat all the way. I can see her gag a little a few times and her eyes even start to tear a bit on one particularly long hold.

After about ten minutes of this constant assault on my willpower I find my orgasm creeping up on me. Heather's expert tongue is again working on the head of my cock bringing me to the verge of release. I grab the back of her head and warn her that I'm going to cum. I don't want her pulling her head off of my cock so I hold my hand there. Heather speeds up her bobbing and sucking. From behind her Chris says "Is the slut ready to drink some cum already?" And with a loud groan I push my cock as far into Heather's mouth as I can and blow my load. The first pulse goes straight down Heather's throat. The next few flood her mouth and Heather gulps down a large amount of my semen. I continue to fill her mouth for a few more seconds before I settle onto the bed in a state of post orgasmic euphoria.

I just watch as Chris pounds Heather from behind. I am really impressed with how long he can keep up that pace without either blowing his load or running out of energy. I notice that he isn't wearing a condom and I wonder if he plans on cumming in Heather's pussy. I know I want to, but I also want to go down on her at some point tonight and I don't want to be eating Chris' cum as I do it.

After I break out of my trance I slide my body down and start to kiss Heather a bit. I can taste my cum on her lips. I wonder if Chris will want to kiss her too. I reach my hands under her body and start to play with her tits. Now that Heather doesn't have a mouth stuffed with cock she is free to moan and cry out as her pussy is ravaged by the fierce pounding of Chris. Chris asks Heather if she wants to change positions at all in between slaps of her ass. Heather says that she wants to ride his cock.

We all get up and switch positions around. Chris lies down on the bed and Heather straddles his legs with her knees. She takes hold of his hard, glistening cock and aims it at her pussy. Slowly Heather sinks down onto that hard rod and lets out a long, low moan. I think most of it is because her pussy is no longer being pounded and simply getting filled.

I am sitting at the end of the bed watching as Heather rides on top of that hard cock. It was such an arousing sight watching Heather's pussy being spread open by a hard cock that wasn't mine. Chris was grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them wide for me. The view I had was amazing, I was watching a fat cock spearing into Heather's soaking wet pussy, and her pink rosebud tightly clenched starting back at me. I sit there watching for a little while as Heather slowly rides Chris. But then Chris starts to want it faster again and begins to thrust upwards from the bottom position.

Chris tells me to start playing with her ass. Who am I to argue? So I crawl up closer to the two of them and start to caress Heather's ass. I move in with my head and lick her tight hole with my tongue. I think I enjoy eating Heather's ass as much as she enjoys it getting eaten. The movement of the two of them makes it tough to keep my tongue centered on her ass. I back off and resume my exploration with my finger. I press my index finger against her asshole and I feel it starting to give way with ease. Heather is really turned on. I reach down to her pussy and gather some of the wetness that is seeping out around Chris' cock. In gathering that wetness I bushed up against his cock a little bit. I could see his whole body tense up a bit at that so I quickly pulled my hand back.

My middle finger, now moist with Heather's pussy juice, is pressed against her tight asshole. With a slight bit of pressure my finger slips into Heather's ass up to the first knuckle. I reach over to the nightstand and grab the tube of KY that we had put out before we started. I applied a quick dab of the KY to my finger to ease the insertion into her ass. I hold my hand steady and allow the rhythm of Heather riding Chris to slowly push my finger into my ass. When my finger is all the way up her ass I start to talk dirty to Heather.

As she is riding Chris faster and faster my finger is plunging into her ass at the same rate. "How do you like this Heather? You are getting fucked in both holes? Do you like that baby? Do you like both of your slutty holes getting filled?" I give her ass a good hard slap and leave my handprint on her soft white cheeks.

I hear Heather moan that she wants to suck a dick. Chris tells me to get up there and put my dick in her mouth. I pull my fingers out of her ass and wipe the lube off on a towel. I get up and stand at the head of the bed. My legs are straddling Chris' head and Heather is now sitting up on his cock. From the side we would look like some sort of perverted triangle.

I don't really like this position because I am way off balance on a moving bed. And Chris isn't doing me any favors by bucking up into Heather so hard. I wonder if he enjoys the view of the bottom of my cock and balls and my ass. I know that Chris wants Heather to get me hard again so that I can fuck her in the ass but it just won't happen, but it is too soon after my last orgasm for me to get hard again. After about 5 minutes of this awkward suck and fuck I get down from the bed.

Chris has Heather change positions again. This time he has her lay on the bed on her stomach with her legs together. He climbs on top of her ass and places his cock at the entrance of her pussy. To me it looks like an awkward position but he likes it, so whatever. I sit next to Heather's head on the bed and she slowly strokes and licks my limp cock. Meanwhile Chris is rapidly pumping himself into her pussy. He says she feels so much tighter in this position. I can believe it the way her legs are closed tight.

Chris really starts to hammer into her and announces that he is getting close to blowing his load. He keeps pounding into Heather's pussy and I can see that it is starting to get uncomfortable based on the look on her face. With a sigh of relief from Heather, Chris pulls his cock out of her soaking wet pussy and strokes his cock over her back. With a loud moan he blows his load of cum into a huge puddle at the small of her back. Chris climbs off and sits down to catch his breath as Heather and I sit and lay there taking in the moment. Chris is the first to move as he grabs the towel to wipe the cum off of Heather's back. Heather gets up and heads into the shower with Chris following closely behind. I sit back on the bed thinking about all that we had just done. After a little bit I hear Chris get out of the shower and I take his place with Heather. She takes her time and soaps me up as we make out and feel each our bodies. After the shower we all get dressed.

Chris announces that he is going to be a party pooper and go home; apparently he's tired and wants to go to bed. I think things just weren't his cup of tea and wanted to get out of there before something happened that he wasn't really comfortable with. Heather and I drive Chris home and when we get back to her place we jump in bed so that I can get my chance with her pussy. We lay on our sides and I slip my cock into her in a new position. Her pussy is very tender so we take things slowly and eventually build up to mind blowing orgasms for both of us. My cock floods her battered pussy with a large load of cum. Laying side by side my cock falls out of her pussy with a very wet plop and immediately my cum is pouring out of her used and abused hole. We hold each other tight and drift to sleep thinking about how amazing this experience was and when we could do it all over again.

The End