My First Threesome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers

And one more thing. As Ben worked into an ever-quickening tempo, I could sense his excitement—his desire. I was filled with that same sense of power that I'd had when I gave Ben a blow job on his couch. I felt that power that women feel when they completely control the pleasure of a man. And that led me to rear back onto Ben's cock, meeting his thrusts eagerly.

All this time, Lynn was looking at me. My eyes were directed at her, too, but I wasn't always concentrating on her. Sometimes the intense sensation of Ben fucking my ass was all that I could hold in my consciousness. I'm sure Lynn could tell when she was getting only a glazed look from me. And I don't think she minded at all. In fact, I think that was precisely what she was hoping to see when she moved up so that she could watch my face as I took my first cock in my ass.

Lynn began jacking my cock in earnest now. She wanted me to shoot my load. I had no ability to hold back, even if I'd wanted to. As my orgasm came to a crest, my hips spasmed uncontrollably and I could feel my ass clenching on Ben's rod. I shot ribbon after ribbon of cum on Lynn's belly. Ben's pounding on my prostate provided the pressure for a jet-propelled ejaculation. It was incredibly intense.

As my orgasm subsided, Ben slowed his thrusting to a very gentle pace. I suppose this took some considerable self-control. I'm betting he wanted, at that moment, to keep thrusting hard and fill me with his jism. But he was being considerate.

For a few minutes, I just floated in ecstasy. I suppose at first I would have very much liked to just roll over and go to sleep. But Lynn pulled my head down to her and kissed me, first tenderly and then with increasing passion. Ben's gentle massaging of my ass began to pick up in tempo. And then it was my turn to be considerate.

I pushed myself back up to my hands and knees, even though that took my lips away from Lynn's. I had a mission. I was going to fuck Ben's cock like it had never been fucked before. I began to thrust back in sync with Ben's thrusting. He realized at once that I was back to consciousness and he knew that, even though my need for my own orgasm had been sated, I needed his orgasm now.

It was as if a car that had been idling was brought slowly but forcefully up to full throttle. Ben held my hips tightly and worked his cock in and out of my ass with every-quickening thrusts. For my part, I pushed back to meet him, and I found myself moaning out loud. My moans and 'oh, my God's weren't for show. I was consumed with a different kind of passion than I'd felt when Lynn had brought me to my own orgasm. It was different, but it was no less intense in its own way.

Ben was building to his orgasm. I wasn't saying anything out loud but I heard my internal dialogue very clearly. I was saying, "Oh, my God"...well, I said that part out loud..."Oh, my God, fuck me...fuck me...I want your cum...please give me your cum...Oh, my God." Over and over again.

Though Ben couldn't hear my pleading, he felt me urging him to a climax. When he came, it was explosive. He roared and clenched my hips so that he could bury his seed deep in my loins. I felt him pump and pump, shot after shot of cum deep in my bowels. I had no idea that being fucked in the ass could feel so wonderful.

When Ben ceased his thrusting, I gently milked his cock with my ass, squeezing tightly as I moved off his softening cock and relaxing as I pushed back. I was using my ass muscles to coax every last drop of his cum into my rectum. I don't know why I wanted this so much; but I did. Sometimes it doesn't matter whether you understand why you want something. It's enough that you do.

When Ben was completely spent, he collapsed on me and then to the side. I collapsed on to Lynn. You know how a guy usually tries to keep his full weight off of a woman? I was too exhausted to even think about that. I was just lying on her, full force. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, Lynn seemed extraordinarily happy for being the only person in the room who hadn't just had an orgasm.

At some point, I rolled off of Lynn and fell asleep. I didn't sleep all that soundly. I woke up a few times. Each time I did, I replayed the night's final scene in my mind and, when I did, I clenched my ass and thought about Ben's cum still buried deep in me. Then I'd drift off again for a few hours.

One of the times I woke, I reached out and caressed Lynn. She was awake, too. We fondled each other for a while and then, she turned to me, kissed me, and said, "I love you so much!" And I told her I loved her too. It was in incredibly intimate moment between us, not in the least diminished by the presence of another person, now sleeping soundly, in our marital bed.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers