My First Time

Story Info
MY first time getting down.
1.8k words
3.95
27.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
porterguy
porterguy
29 Followers

I had been working at Angela's bar and grill for almost a year at this point. It wasn't anything too hard to do, just washing dishes and occasionally making food if the kitchen was under staffed.

A few months ago, this girl I could swear I had seen somewhere began working there. I will start my story there. Like my other stories, I have changed the names.

______________________________________

I was used to seeing new faces at Angela's, we went through staff like we wanted everybody to have us on their resume. But something was different about this girl. She was beautiful. She looked like she weighed maybe 150 lbs, not much going on in terms of breast size but she did have a nice round ass that her pants clung to as if they were two sizes to small. Her blonde hair was tied back as was custom here.

"Hi," I said to her, "You new hear?"

"Second day," she said with a pretty smile, then walked back to the front of the restaurant to continue serving customers. As I watched her walk away, something clicked inside my head.

I went to one of the cooks who was a good friend and asked, "Hey Jeff. Who's the new girl."

"Cute, isn't she?" he said laughing a bit.

I chuckled softly, "Yeah, but I feel like I know her from somewhere."

"I don't know what her name is, sorry man," Jeff said returning to the kitchen to cook.

I went over to the dish washer and began my daily duties. As my shift reached it's middle point I had the opportunity to talk to her again. She was drinking from a water bottle that she left on the rack in the dish pit.

"I feel like I know you," I said. In my head I thought, I think her name is Julia.

"I feel the same about you, too. I'm Julia," she said.

I laughed a little, "I'm Joe. I remember now, you went to Reagan High, right?"

"Yeah, yeah I remember you." She smiled, but this time the smile seemed different somehow.

As my shift drew to a close, her shift ended. On her way out she only said goodbye to me. My partner said goodbye as well just to be polite.

"Are you in tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah," Julia said checking to see if next weeks schedule was up.

"I'll look forward to it, then." I said. She smiled back at me then left.

Fast foreword several months

Julia and I had become close friends since we first saw each other again. Every day I would talk to her, but I found myself falling for her. Eventually I told my partner and a few friends about it and they suggested I talk to her about it. Little did I know, it would lead me to a place I thought only the privileged could travel to.

I'd be quitting soon and would be moving on to school, so I knew our time together would be limited if I did ask her out.

Then I saw a beautiful picture of her in a bikini on a social network. I commented saying she was beautiful. I wasn't confident enough to say what I was actually thinking. Her features seemed more prominent in her little green bikini than they did in her work clothes.

While her breasts were still small, they were much bigger in this picture. There wasn't a picture from behind, but I could imagine.

The next day I gave my two weeks notice and planned on telling Julia on my last day. I made sure everybody knew I was leaving as they all liked me, I was the best dish washer they had had since opening.

I talked to Julia like usual, she must not have seen my comment on the photo or just didn't care because she didn't mention it.

But the day wasn't over...

When her shift ended she came to me and asked, "Can I talk to you out back for a minute?"

I shrugged, told my partner I'd be back and left with her.

Out back she closed the door back in and turned to me.

"I saw your comment, Joe." She said.

I suddenly felt really worried that she would find me creepy and never want to talk to me again. She could see the concern in my eyes.

She smiled slightly to the side and put a hand on my shoulder, "What did you really want to say?"

I gulped. I wasn't exactly a playboy when it came to women.

"I said you were beautiful... because you are. But I also think it was really sexy."

She smiled softly at me, "I knew that's what you wanted to say. So I guess you like me then?"

"I think I want you, Julia," I said bluntly to her. I hadn't said those words to any girl before, not even my last few girlfriends.

"I think I want you to. Is there somewhere we can go?" she asked.

My heart began pounding loudly in my chest. I almost thought she could hear it beating.

"My parents are out of town with my sister. It's just my brother, his girlfriend and I at home until next week," I said without trying to look square.

She smiled, "I'll drop by tomorrow then." She pulled my down a bit and kissed me. I was so nervous I almost threw up right there, but I held it down with all my will.

She left for her ride home and I started back to the dish pit. As I opened the door back in, I noticed I had an erection. I need to get better self control I thought.

I sat on the bench outside and waited for it to pass. It eventually did and I went back inside and didn't say a word to anyone.

On my way home I had an awkward stop at a drug store to get condoms. After the experience was over I didn't care much about it.

I couldn't eat or sleep that evening. I was too nervous about what would happen the next day. I finally did get some sleep but was woken by my alarm.

I managed to get some food into me and sat on the couch playing video games, trying to get my mind off of it. It was almost 9pm when I heard the door bell ring. MY heart began beating fast.

I opened the door and Julia was standing there, her hair let down and slightly curled at the ends. She wore some very small short-shorts that showed off her beautiful thighs. She had a tank top that barely hid anything, which was amazing considering her breast size.

She smiled at me, "May I come in, handsome?"

I gulped and invited her in. She removed her shoes and as I spun around she put her arms on my shoulders and drew me in for a kiss. I put my hand on her hips and pulled her in. It went from a kiss to making out. Her lip gloss made her taste like strawberries.

I lowered my hands from her hips to her perfect ass and squeezed them slightly. Then I noticed my cock was becoming erect again. She felt it against her stomach and reached down with her hands and started stroking it with her hands. I stopped making out with her and lead her to my room.

I closed the door and we went back to making out. I undid her shorts and pulled them down then lifted her tank-top off her torso. It was then that I noticed she had a belly button ring, I hadn't noticed in the picture.

Then she began undoing my pants and began pulling my shirt off.

"Please don't laugh," I said to her regarding my less than admirable figure. She just smiled and pulled it off. She began kissing my chest as she began jerking me off again. I reached behind her and did my best to unfasten her bra. It came off and I just stared at her boobs.

"Not big enough for you?" she asked

"No, I've just never seen a girl naked before," I replied. She smiled again and we continued kissing. Then she started descending kissing my body until she was face to face with my cock.

I just watched as she began licking it then began sucking on it. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt before. I began to moan and grunt as she started to go faster.

I could feel the feeling deep in my loins as I shouted, "I'm going to cum." But she didn't stop. She kept going until I loaded her mouth up with my semen.

She gulped it down and met me face to face, she turned around, bent over and pulled her thong down. She laid on the bed and spread her legs. I looked at her exposed pussy and then crawled onto the bed and began eating her out.

She moaned loudly as I went as deep as I could. It didn't taste fantastic, but I couldn't complain. She began squeezing her boobs together as she began to climax. I couldn't believe I was getting a girl off. She put a hand on my head and began shoving my face even deeper into her clit.

When she was done roaming I lifted my head. She looked at me and was out of breath. I crawled up to her and we made out for several minutes.

"Do you have protection?" she asked.

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out a condom. I put it on and she spread her legs apart again.

"God, Joe. Fuck me, I need you inside me." She moaned.

I was nervous again as I angled my cock with her pussy. I moved in closer and slowly slipped inside. It was warm and tight, and felt better than her mouth.

I began to pull back then went foreword and back and repeated. I was actually fucking a girl, one that I really liked, too. I almost thought it was a dream.

Here was me, a guy who was never with the in-crowd at school, having sex with one of the popular ones.

"Ohh, Joey..... Joe.... Joey," she moaned as I continued pumping my manhood inside of her.

I got the same feeling I did when she was sucking me off.

"I'm going to come," I said.

"On my chest," she moaned.

I reached out and squeezed her boobs as I got closer and closer to the point.

I pulled out, ripped the condom off and exploded all over her small boobs. She propped herself up and cleaned off my dick with her tongue. I almost came again as she began sucking me off again.

She cleaned the cum off her boobs then began getting dressed.

Before she left I grabbed her hand, pulled her back and kissed her.

"You just took my V card," I said to her.

She smiled, "I'll always remember stealing it."

porterguy
porterguy
29 Followers