My First Time

Story Info
Recalling my first time with anyone.
2.3k words
3.8
37.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alison, I'm 20 and live alone in a small two bedroom flat in the UK. I was always small for my age, even now I have to wear heels to stand over five feet tall. My sister on the other hand, she stands over me by little under a foot and yes, we are twins. However, she got the better end of the deal when it comes to a figure. Tall, slim, athletic build with large D-Cup breasts and a figure that women envied. Myself on the other had can barely squeeze into an A-Cup bra, not because my breasts are big but small as a matter of fact I barely have any curves, hence the reason why I always wear baggy clothes to cover up my tiny frame.

I had little sexual experience in my life, yet my sister Carla on the other hand had numerous partners and enjoyed telling me in great detail what had happened between them, it was all a part of her game. She had always pitied me for the fact that I had never had a boyfriend even though I had many male friends, I could never work up the nerve to ask anyone on a date which is why I spent most of my time in my flat crying into a drink or using a viberator I once bought.

Every time I would visit her at her home, she made it a point of walking around her house wearing little or no clothing, sometimes she was alone and other times she had either male or female friends visiting wearing little or no clothing, she had always claimed it was a house rule. Yet with all of her female friends as endowed as she is I felt out of place and never followed her house rules when it came to nudity.

One year ago, the weekend after our birthday she told me too dress up as she had been invited too a small party not far from where she was living. I thought she was going to set me up on one of the many dates she attempted to do over the years but what happened that night, I will never forget as it was the most erotic experience of my life.

As I entered her place I was shocked to see that she was wearing a stunning black dress and high heels, the dress hugged her figure perfectly yet, barely managed to hold her large breasts in place as she walked towards me smiling. I took off my jacket to show her what I was wearing, a knee length red dress that hugged what little figure I had, through the dress it was clearly visible that I was not wearing any underwear, after all I thought 'What the hell, you only live once'.

Smiling Carla took my hand and explained what we where about to do, I must admit to you now that I felt nervous about my first sexual experience with another person. I know what you are thinking, no we didn't have sex. Instead with a sheepish smile on her face she took my hand and led me out of her home to an awaiting car where a large man was waiting for us. She had told me earlier that she had done this a few times before and trusted the man as we sat in the car with blacked out windows. Slowly she reached for a blindfold and placed it over my eyes as she did with herself shortly afterwards. She had told me that only the driver knew the location, I have to admit, I was shaking a little until she placed her hand on my thigh and told me everything would be fine.

It was perhaps the longest car journey in the history of car journeys as we pulled into what appeared to be a large garage with eight other identical cars parked along side, I pulled off my blindfold as instructed and looked around as the lighting level began to rise slowly as not to hurt anyone's eyes. After a brief instruction on the rules, we where all led into a large room with chairs and tables, on the tables where a few drinks, pens and paper. Carla and the others quickly walked to the tables and began to write on the paper as instructed, not a word was said by anyone as she motioned me over too join them.

It was a questionnaire on what I like in bed, what I don't like. My sexual experiences and what I am looking for in a partner, well my list was very short as I had no sexual experience at all. As the questionnaires where taken away, more paper was placed in front of us for any conversation that had arisen as talking was forbidden. Finally, we where called out as numbers.

As number four, I followed a beautiful young woman into a room and told too disrobe before taking a shower. Nervously I followed her instructions before being led into a room naked, before me was a single chair and a door. You see, I was told earlier by Carla that I had to write all these things down so they could match me perfectly with my idea partner from the group, nervously I sat and awaited until the young woman returned and handed me a mask to cover my eyes quickly I put on the mask as the door before me opened into a darkened room. In the centre of the room was a large bed, too the left and right of the bed stood two tables with sex toys and condoms, now the moment I was dreading happened the second door directly in front of me opened and I was stood face to face with my matched partner for the night.

Illuminated by a low green light a figure stood before me, a figure of a woman with an amazing figure. Her curves where perfect, her breasts large and amazing I could only imagine what she thought of me. Slowly the young woman before me licked her lips as she walked towards me and ran both her hands down the sides of my tiny body.

Trembling, I followed her motions as for the first time I touched the naked body of another woman. Our hands explored each other's bodies for a moment as my hands began to cup her large breasts and that's when it happened that's when for the first time I was kissed by another woman, her lips where soft and warm as her tongue parted my lips and began to play around inside my mouth, her left hand ran down my body slowly teasing me until she until she found my now aching and throbbing wet lips.

Slowly the angel began to tease me with her fingers until she finally pushed one finger slowly inside me, my legs almost buckled as she began too masturbate me slowly and sensually as for the first time I was brought to a powerful orgasm by another person and not my own hand or a mechanical object. With her fingers still dripping from my orgasm, she ran her hand up my body and finally placed her finger into my mouth giving me the taste of my own juices before we passionately kissed once again as we moved towards the bed and carefully placed me down and begun to roll her tongue around my body until her tongue my left nipple.

Slowly and methodically she began kiss, lick and suck my tiny nipple while her hand caressed my right breast as I moaned with pleasure at the touch of the goddess pleasuring me sexually. My mind raced as to the identity of the amazing woman wearing only a silk mask that covered her eyes, she ran her tongue down my body and began to taste my dripping wet lips for the first time, all I can remember is squealing slightly in pleasure as her tongue began to play with my tiny throbbing clit and lips as with each stroke of her expert tongue she pushed deeper inside me while I moaned with pleasure at what was being given to me. I was about too orgasm as she pulled away for a moment and smiled, I was about too explode as she lovingly placed two fingers inside me while licking and sucking my clit and once again she brought me too a second powerful orgasm that I thought would never end as she placed her lips over my pussy and began to drink the juices that flowed from me until she licked clean my freshly waxed gentiles.

I could no longer hold myself while the goddess sensually crawled towards my mouth and kissed me once again so I could taste my own delicate flavour, that is when it happened I rolled her over and lay on top of her, I couldn't hold myself any longer. My heart was pounding and my pussy was dripping I had too have her now, passionately I locked my lips onto hers she returned the kiss with surprise while I felt her firm grip on my tight naked buttocks and squeeze with pleasure as we kissed until I slowly moved my lips down to her neck and shoulders and finally too her large and firm breasts.

I emulated what she did too me as I rolled my tongue around her nipple and finally locked my lips around them as she screamed in pleasure at the touch of my lips until I moved down too her throbbing wet lips. With all concerns second, I took my first taste of another woman as I softly ran my tongue over her perfectly waxed pink lips, with each lap of my tongue I pushed deeper and deeper inside her as I felt her hands on the back of my head, gently pushing me deeper into her while with my finger and thumb I rolled her clit around softly squeezing and toying with her until it happened, a huge full body orgasm exploded over my face and into my mouth as my own pussy began too twitch once again from the enormous pleasure I was giving to the goddess before me.

Through the night we explored each other's bodies and different positions as well as the many sex toys positioned around the room. From viberators, dildos too anal plugs and strap-ons I can honestly say that I have never felt as much pleasure then that given too me by the unknown woman with whom I had spent the night pleasing and receiving pleasure from, the tiny room was filled with the aroma of sweet and sexual pleasure as we lay exhausted and satisfied in each other's arms kissing and fondling each other slowly.

From a tiny and dimly lit clock on the wall I could see we had spent over six hours making love too each other, my whole body ached from exhaustion, sexual pleasure or both as we drank champagne which had been delivered too us through the night by a beautiful naked woman. Once more we passionately kissed tasting a mixture of champagne and the many orgasms we had shared, now it was time too leave through the doors when had entered. As I stepped into the shower I was washed clean by the same beautiful and naked woman whom brought the champagne, delicately she cleaned my exhausted body before she slowly helped me back into my dress which had been cleaned and laid out for me earlier.

As I was ready too leave she kissed me passionately, I could her heart pounding through her chest as her large breasts pushed against my tiny frame, instantly I was aroused once again as my hands ran over her amazing tight body until I pushed two fingers into her wet throbbing pussy until I quickly ran my tongue down her body and began to lick her pussy as I had done earlier to the unknown woman, tired and exhausted I brought her to orgasm then stood and kissed once more.

Carefully she removed my dress and pushed me into the showers and pleasured my tired body slowly until once more I climaxed for the final time that night, once again she helped me back into my dress she explained the rules too me once more. I should not speak with anyone about what happened tonight until I was home, I would be blindfolded once again and delivered to the address I was picked up from.

Exhausted and sexually satisfied, I entered Carla's home. As we entered she smiled at me for a moment before she went too her bedroom and fell on her bed satisfied as I walked too her spare room and fell asleep on the bed.

The next morning I took a shower and sat in her front room as she sat watching the national news with a large smile on her face.

"How was last night Alison?" She asked with a sheepish smile. "Fine" I said as I sat down. "Well, I can see you had a good time. And got over your phobia of being naked around me" she laughed.

Slowly I explained everything that had happened too me the night in detail the incredible and beautiful woman who taught and pleasured me in ways I could not have imagined, the sexual experience I had shared for the first time as a young woman had taken my virginity and the amazingly beautiful woman in the showers. As Carla stood too face me we hugged, our naked bodies pressed against each other my lips mere inches from her large D-Cup breasts, I was still incredibly turned on at that moment.

Smiling she walked into the kitchen and brought back two cups of coffee, I never found out the identities of the two women I had sex with that night before but it did not matter. We returned to the party several times over the past few years, each time it was a different woman yet even now one thing still bothers me and that is the identity of my first, the stunning goddess whom had shown me everything about my own body, I just wish I knew who she was.