My First Time

Story Info
How she wanted Daddy.
1.2k words
4.03
162.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a young girl I found myself very interested in sex still being a virgin at the age of nineteen.

My father was a very passionate man, when ever I needed to know about something or was curious about something he would give me the answer.

When I started my period my Daddy explained it and showed me how to use a tampon. Normally this would be a mothers job, but she left us when I was two, never to be heard from again, so now I have my Daddy to teach me about girl things.

My father and I are very close, and I could ask him anything and expect the truth, well I wanted to ask him about sex, I wanted to know how to do it, how it felt.

I thought about it a lot, and decided that since my Daddy had seen my vagina so many times( although it has been a long time since the last time he saw it), and taught me so many things that he would be the perfect one to teach me how to have sex, trouble was, would he go for it?

I made a plan to try to get my Daddy to make love to me, here's what I did.

It was a stormy night, the rain was falling the lightning flashing and the thunder pounding, as I lay there in my bed I decided this was it.

I got out of bed and went to my dresser, I combed my hair and sprayed some perfume. Then I took off my pajamas and put on a t-shirt, I looked at my self in the mirror and decided to remove my panties. My little heart pounding with the flashes of lightning outside the window, I proceeded to my Daddy's room.

I opened the door and walked to my Daddy's side, I just stood there for a minute looking down at him, imagining how it would be. I felt a tingle that I had never felt before begin between my legs. I reached out and put my hands on his shoulders shaking him gently, "Daddy, wake up, I'm scared of the storm" his eyes opened and a smile came across his lips, "baby it will be ok just go back to bed and go to sleep" he whispered. I then asked "Can I sleep with you tonight Daddy?"

He answered "sure baby" as he folded down the other side of the blankets. I ran to the other side and hopped into the bed. I began to shake with anticipation of what was about to come,

My Daddy must have felt the bed shaking because he asked "baby are you ok" as he rolled over and kissed my forehead. "I'm cold and scared Daddy" I whispered.

He reached over and placed a hand on my hip and pulled my body to him, into my ear he whispered, "Daddy's here shhhh Daddy will take care of you." again I felt that little sensation between my legs. I lifted on leg onto Daddy across his waist, I could feel his penis begin to harden, he put his hand on my thy and began to massage it gently. I lay there on my belly and him on his back rubbing my thy. I could feel his hand moving around in circles moving further up the back of my thy with each round he made. I lifted up and kissed his cheek and lay back down. before long his hand came to my butt. He stopped moving his hand for a moment, I think he realized I was not wearing any panties, he turned his head to me and asked " are you ok baby" I whispered "yes Daddy I'm great."

Once again he smiled and looked into my eyes, then he started to knead my butt cheek, Now I could feel that his penis was rock hard and pressing into the inside part of my thy, my virgin slit began to become wet. As Daddy massaged my butt I could feel his fingers brush my slit and the wetness massaged beck in to my butt cheek. After a couple of minutes of him brushing my slit he just started sliding his fingers up and down my slit across my butt hole and to my slit. I sighed and just lay there as my Daddy inserted a finger into my hole. I moved my leg down off of his crotch and began to rub his swollen member through his boxers. Then I slipped my hand under the elastic band and held the warm, hard, throbbing dick in my hand, stroking it slowly. Daddy was pushing his fingers in and out of my hole very fast as my juices coated his fingers. I stopped stoking my Daddy's dick and climbed on top of him sitting down on his crotch with my little vagina. He took his hands and slid them up my belly and to my firm little titties, I looked down at him with a smile.

He pulled his hands down and grab the bottom of my shirt, lifting it and removing it over my head. as he threw it to the floor, he put his hand on my shoulders and pulled me down to him where his lips came to my young firm breasts. I kissed the top of his head as he went back and forth sucking on my hardened nipples. After a few minutes I felt him push his hips into my crotch. God how I wanted Daddy to fuck me. I rose up as he pulled his boxers off and as I sat back down I could feel his naked dick on my very wet vagina.

With a flash of lightning he grabbed me, rolled me over and was laying on top of me, " I love you so much Daddy" I panted.

"I love you more" he said as he placed his mouth to mine, our tongues, wrestling, then I felt him raise up and rub his hard penis between my virgin lips, then with a quick thrust I felt him push into me, the pain was intense, I just closed my eyes and tried to relax as my hole tried to adjust to the size of him inside me, he just laid there, inside me motionless, still locked in our kiss. I could barely breath with the weight of him pressing down on me, but it felt so good. After a minute or two he began to pump his dick in and out of me, slow and deep.

"Oh Daddy that feels so good, please don't stop." I screamed out. Soon his pace quickened, I faded off into a blissful sleep as Daddy pounded into me. Soon he began to moan, "oh baby, oh baby I'm gonna, oh baby I'm gonna cum in you, ohhh yes here it comes ohhh ohhhh yesssssss" I could feel his dick throb and jump inside my belly, then the cum running out my hole and down across my ass as he lay down on top of me, breathing heavily in to my ear.

"I love you baby" he said as we fell asleep with him stilll inside me, now we fuck every night and soon I will be giving birth to his baby, my child and my sibling, I love him, good night.