My First Time

Story Info
Patriotic girl seduces wounded Marine.
2.7k words
3.97
29.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patients at the Seattle Naval Hospital were given an opportunity to earn "open gate" liberty by volunteering for appropriate tasks in and around the hospital grounds. I had become the receptionist in the Welfare and Recreation office.

After I had become well ensconced in my new job, my boss, Lt. Kardash as asked to find a 5th Division Marine as a speaker for the 7th War Bond Drive. While having the bad luck to be wounded hardly qualified me for the status of a hero, I was reasonably articulate, and came equipped with a Purple Heart and a pair of crutches. What more could a bond drive chairperson ask?

During the next several weeks, I spoke before civic groups and in company lunchrooms all over three counties. I don't know how many bonds I may have sold, but I found wonderful fringe benefits.

One of the last talks I gave was to the staff of Seattle's leading hotel. There were perhaps fifty people in my audience, ranging from hotel executives to the housekeeping staff. This bond drive featured a queen contest -- the establishment that sold the most bonds won the contest. The hotel's candidate was a lovely young elevator operator named Shelly who had been introduced to me before my talk, and who sat in the front row while I delivered it.

I had difficulty tearing my eyes away from her to look out into the audience as I spoke, and for good reason. Even in her clumsy elevator operator's uniform, she was a very pretty girl. She wore her cute little pillbox hat tilted high upon a coil of the richest reddish hair I have ever seen. The uniform effectively concealed her figure, but she was obviously slender and her movements were graceful. I noticed, when we shook hands, how soft and unblemished her skin was. She wore only a trace of lipstick on a mouth that was at once sensual and inviting while at the same time displaying an impish little smile as if she knew I had noticed that her eyes were green, and wondered what her body looked like under that stiff uniform.

After I gave my little pep talk, one of the hotel big shots took me to one side and asked if I was free that evening. Would I like to escort Shelly to dinner as a guest of the hotel? Hell yes!

I returned to the hotel at the agreed time and found Shelly waiting for me in the lobby. She wore her hair in lush reddish waves that fell to her shoulders and framed her face while complementing her green, semi-formal gown. A single strand of pearls called attention to her graceful neck and décolletage that emphasized her fresh young bosom. The gown hugged her womanly hips, and fell midway between her knees and ankles. She looked like a movie star as she rose and offered me her hand.

"Hello, Corporal Moore," she said in her soft voice.

She took my arm and I escorted her into the dining room. The maître'd was expecting us, and led us to a table on the edge of a small dance floor at the far end of the room. Two couples were slowly dancing between courses to the music provided by a small orchestra on a balcony above the dance floor.

No doubt sensing my uneasiness in these opulent surround ings, Shelly said, "I feel just like Cinderella."

"Does that make me Prince Charming?" I asked for wont of anything intelligent to say.

"We'll see," she said.

The significance of that cryptic remark escaped me at the moment, but I remembered it later. Dinner was served. Later, while we waited for dessert, a photographer appeared and flash bulbs began popping as Shelly and I smiled dutifully into the camera's lens.

When it was time to escort her home, I got a cab and Shelly gave the driver her address. I was navigating in uncharted waters, but I timidly put my arm around her shoulders. She came willingly to rest against me, and even reached up to kiss my cheek.

It was a long cab ride; but it seemed only minutes before we pulled up before her door. I expected to give her a quick kiss and then direct the cabby to take me to the hospital, but that was not to be. Instead, when we arrived at her house, she almost dragged me out of the cab. "My father has been waiting up to meet you!"

"But how'll I get to Sand Point?"

"He'll take you. Don't worry."

Nevertheless, I had very mixed feelings as I watched the cab disappear around the corner. Still reluctant, I followed her into the house, and sure enough, daddy was sitting in the living room, waiting up for us.

I quickly learned that he had been a Marine in the first World War. We traded stories for about an hour while Shelly sat quietly on the sofa next to me holding my hand.

Finally she stood and yawned. "It's getting awfully late, Daddy," she said pointedly.

I expected the old man to get up and put on his coat, preparing to drive me to the Navy base, but instead he looked at his watch. Then he stood and offered his hand. "It's been good to meet you, sir," he said. Then he turned to his daughter. "Good night, dear," and he walked out of the room!

WHAT THE HELL??????? At first, I was embarrassed, confused, and even frightened. Literally, I didn't know what to do. As if to settle things, Shelly pulled me down on the sofa and kissed me on the mouth. Her subtle perfume flooded my senses, and my cock was suddenly as rigid as a crowbar. When she took my hand and placed it on her breast, I almost came in my pants! Still I hesitated.

Sensing my confusion, Shelly took my hand. "What time do you have to be back?"

After listening to me stutter and stammer for a minute or two, she smiled. "Would you like to come upstairs or would you rather stay down here?" I hesitated, but only because events had overtaken my ability to process them. My nervous system was still trying to adjust to this sudden, wholly unexpected and nearly inexplicable turn of events! "Haven't you ever -- you know -- done IT before?" she asked.

How should a young man respond to a question like that? A dozen conflicting ideas raced through my mind -- what will she think of me if I tell the truth? Will she know if I lie? I tried for neutral ground. "Suppose your mom or dad wake up?"

"They don't care," she said. "They know I've done this before. I like to think it's my contribution to the war effort!" As she spoke, she unknotted my tie and began unbuttoning my shirt. Then she stood, and quickly circled the room, turning off the lights until only the lamp by her father's chair remained lit. Just as quickly, she unbuttoned her gown, and stepped out of it.

I had my shirt off by now and watched, fascinated, as she drew her slip over her head. I had never seen a live girl in "proper" undergarments -- cast iron brassiere, steel-belted panty girdle with industrial grade garters holding up cotton stockings -- but I was willing to bet she was the most beautiful, most exquisite, most delicate, most erotic creature anyone had ever seen.

She crossed the room, and kissed me again. "When I come back," she said, "at least have your shoes off." Then she gathered up her clothes and vanished into the hall.

I still wasn't absolutely certain what lay in store. But I didn't wonder long. I had just removed my shoes when she floated back into the room wearing only a kimono. She had done something to her hair, so when she joined me on the sofa, she seemed to be sitting in the center of a red halo. She pulled my head down so our mouths met again. This time, I was shocked to feel the tip of her tongue touch the corners of my mouth. Hungrily, I took her in my arms, but she pushed me away.

"First things first," she said, as she released my belt buckle and began unbuttoning my pants. I had a serious erection by this time, and I was very embarrassed about it. I tried to conceal it from her, but she would have none of it. She had my pants down around my knees, and seized my stiff cock through my shorts. "My goodness," she said. "What are we going to do with this?" She began to rub it through the cloth, but I pulled away.

"You're going to make me come," I whispered.

"I hope so. That's the idea. It's more fun the second time."

IT IS????

As she extracted my cock through the opening in my skivvies, she said, "I've never seen one of these before," as she slid my foreskin all the way back so it disappeared as if by magic. Then she slid it forward so it completely covered my bright red glans. As she played with it, I felt the juices begin to gather in my back and begin their long, exquisite journey down my urethra and into my spasming cock. She was pumping hard by this time, and was soon rewarded with a flood that pooled in my bunched up shorts.

"That's better," she said, wiping her sticky hand on her kimono. "Now come here, look me in the eye, and tell me this isn't your first time!"

I sat next to her, conscious of an electric shock as my bare thigh touched hers where her kimono had carelessly opened. Hardly daring to look at her, I nodded my shame. "You're right," I whispered.

"I thought so," she said. "You might as well learn to do it right," she continued. "Put your hand here," she said, placing my hand on her soft, warm pliant breast. "Now gently roll my nipple between your thumb and finger like this." Suiting action to words, she demonstrated. I was an apt pupil, and soon had her nipple engorged. She began thrusting her chest against my caressing fingers. "Now put your other hand here," she said, spreading her legs as she placed my hand on her springy pubic hair. "Feel that?" She pressed my finger into her vaginal folds.

"Get your fingers wet, then try it again," she said. She was breathing more quickly. "Pinch my nipples a little," she urged as she guided my wet fingers into her cunt. "Ah, that's it," she said. "Rub your fingers up and down, just like that."

She put her hand on my cock again. I was surprised that it was already stiff again. "There's just one thing," she said, pulling back so she could look me full in the face. "If I let you inside me, you've got to promise you'll pull out before you come. I don't want to get pregnant!"

At that point, I would have promised the moon and the stars for an opportunity to sink my enormously distended, aching cock -- so stiff it was painful -- into her beautiful body. She rolled on her back, and raised her legs, hooking one over the back of the couch. Then she pulled me down on top of her, reached down and seized my cock in both hands.

She rubbed it up and down her slit, while I was trying the memorize the shape and feel of her exposed breasts, and the wild sensations that darted through me as the head of my cock came into contact with her swollen slit.

"Push!" she commanded.

I timidly pressed myself into her, and felt my glans pop inside her inner labia.

"Push again!" she ordered. "I won't break!"

The second time I pushed, she wiggled under me, and wrapped her legs around my back, giving my cock better access as it slowly worked its way into her hot, clutching body. At that point, I lost all conscious contact with the world. I was entirely focused on the exquisite sensations that flooded my five senses. I could feel the pulse throbbing in my temples as I strenuously tried to bury myself entirely into her young body.

Suddenly, I became aware that Shelly was hitting me on the chest with her fists and I heard her urgently whisper "GET OFF! Get off me this minute! -- You're about to come!!!"

I pulled out just in the nick of time. My cock was straining to deliver its load, and deliver it did, all over her stomach. Shelly pulled me down into her arms, and kissed me lovingly on the mouth. "That wasn't so bad, now, was it?"

We rolled over on the couch, arms tightly wrapped around each other. Again, her hungry mouth sought mine, while her lush body and warm skin molded itself to mine. I even felt her hard little nipples against my bare chest. My mind was still trying to absorb the stunning wonder that at last, I had experienced the ultimate glory of which humans are capable. My cock had actually penetrated a pussy!

My reverie was broken when I realized that the delightful tingling sensations I was experiencing in my cock and balls were not entirely due to my memory. Her hand was softly massaging my cock and balls, and to my great surprise, I could feel myself beginning to respond.

A third erection in such short time was something new in my experience. Normally, after I jacked off, my normally rampant cock would remain quiescent for several hours unless I was subjected to an extraordinary sexual stimulus, when I might have a second hard-on. But never before had I ejaculated twice and found my cock rising for a third time in less than an hour!

"I thought you might have a little left," Shelly whispered. "This time, it's my turn. Roll over on your back."

Puzzled, I turned on my back while Shelly threw her left leg over my torso and sat on my stomach. Then she raised up and, reaching back between her legs, seized my cock and slowly lowered herself on it until it was again buried in her hot, clasping cunt.

My attention was divided between the exquisite sensations in my cock and the erotic vision of her soft, pear shaped breasts jiggling and swaying inches above my nose as she fucked herself on my cock. First, she'd move her torso back and forth, then she'd lean forward, brushing her breasts and nipples against my face. The scent of a woman in heat and the subtle fragrance she wore caused my brain to shift into neutral. My only thought was to drive myself ever deeper into her belly. Both my hands were clutching her hips as I frantically humped myself up against her crotch while as she slid back and forth on my cock.

Ultimately, she was stretched out on top of me, mashing her breasts against my chest, her arms around my neck and her open, working mouth fastened to mine, when I felt myself beginning to tighten. The time had come. Despite her muffled objection, I lifted her off my cock. Almost immediately, my balls began to ache, and I felt my cock spasm as a few drops of semen dribbled into my pubic hair.

Shelly lay facing me, my arm around her shoulders and her soft breasts resting comfortably against my ribs and chest. At that moment, I was deeply in love with the girl. "Shelly, I've got to get your phone number."

She raised herself on one elbow and solemnly studied my face. "Denny," she said, "please understand; this can only be a one-time thing. We mustn't see each other again. My fiancé is a Navy lieutenant, and he's due in port sometime next week."

I was crushed! But what could I do? Shelly gently rose and slipped into her kimono. Then she covered me with an afghan that we had been using as a pillow, kissed me on the tip of my nose, turned out the light and disappeared. I never saw her again. Her father woke me in the morning. I hurriedly dressed, and we drove in silence to Sand Point. I suspect we were equally uncomfortable with each other in light of what he suspected and I knew. After we drew up to the gate, as I opened the car door, he spoke for the first time. "Don't try to call her. She's engaged to be married and her fiancé will be back pretty soon."