My First Time

Story Info
Lucky encounter leads to losing his cherry.
817 words
4.28
52.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could say I kinda lucked into it my first time as I was not looking for sex with men. I had thought about it on occasion but not really a lot as I was still after that elusive first sex with a woman, you know what it was like. I had certainly never thought of myself as gay.

I had been out at the park for a few hours one summer day(not cruising though I later discovered this park was a good place for just that!) and I found myself caught short. I found the toilet and went about my business. When I was finished I decided to have a quick wank while I was in there. Hey I was a teenager, when are they not horny. I had noticed a small hole through the side of the cubicle but wasn't too bothered by it until someone came in next door.

I instinctively stopped in case they would hear me, but for some reason curiosity got the better of me and I decided to have a quick peep through the hole. I got the shock of my life when the guy next door was doing the same thing only with a cock a couple of inches bigger than my own 7". I was shocked but my cock got even harder and I started wanking again. I was so turned on by this time that I didn't even notice that "big boy" next door was watching me through the hole at which point I froze not quite sure what to do. I pulled up my jeans and made to leave.

The door next to me opened and a handsome guy around 25 appeared. He said that he was sorry to have startled me (I was only 18) but he could see I was enjoying myself and would I like to have some fun in his cubicle? I was still, pretty shaky but I am not sure if that was with nerves or with lust! We turned back into the cubicle and we had our trousers down in seconds. I tried to tell him this was my first time but he told me not to speak and kissed me as passionately as I have ever been kissed in my life.

He dropped to his knees and started to suck me. i thought I was going to cum right there and then, what a feeling this continued for a few minutes and then he asked me to return the favour. I got on my knees and began to slurp at this monster. i was tricky but thank god I have a big mouth!

After what seemed like a wonderful hour(must be nearer five minutes) he whispered in my ear hat he wanted to fuck me if I would let him. Without so much as a thought i begged him to. He put on a condom and turned me round to face the wall. As he entered me I felt as if a metal pole had was being pushed up my arse, it was agony I hadn't in my lust for his cock even for a second thought it would hurt like it did. He stopped and told me to relax and for a minute or two he just stood still letting my virgin arse get used to him. After a while the pain subsided and he started fucking me again. For a good ten minutes he fucked my very slowly and I must admit I loved every minute of it. He even reached round and wanked me off until I sprayed cum everywhere. WOW! what an orgasm that was, the strongest I had ever had

I guessed he must be nearly ready to cum because he asked if he could cum in my mouth. At that point I was so high on lust and pure excitement that I would have agreed to anything!

He pulled out, ripped of his condom and sat me down on the toilet. I took his cock in my mouth and started rubbing the shaft. Almost strait away he twitched and started to pump hot spunk down my throat. I was quite taken aback by the force of it and it went everywhere but I swallowed as much as I could and love it. He picked me up and French kissed me very forcefully while I kept on holding and rubbing his cock as if for dear life.

We got ourselves cleaned up and he left after telling me to look out or him if I was ever around again. I left the toilet after another wank, a very happy man, my first anal and swallowed my first load! I was sore for days and walking funny too but it was worth it.

I was hooked on cock and a decade later I am still a closet bi addicted mainly to being f**cked rotten!