My First Time

Story Info
Holiday in Canada leads to lost innocence.
2.6k words
44.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearly nineteen, and had just finished my A levels at a prestigious British private school, and a friend and I decided to go travelling for a while, to de-stress and await the results. Our families, being rather affluent, were prepared to foot most of the bill, and so the world was very much our oyster. We could have thrown a dart at the map of the world and gone anywhere we pleased. We decided on Canada and the USA. We planned to take planes and trains to different cities over the course of three months. I was very excited; I had never been to North America, and it seemed like the adventure of a lifetime. I expected to get 5 A grades, and in October I was due to start University, and would probably never be so footloose and fancy-free again.

My friend Joanna was very different to me. I was not very outgoing, but Jo was the life and soul of every party. She had had a string of boyfriends, and I had never had a serious relationship. She was single-minded, and would never hesitate to ask for what she wanted in any situation, and she usually got it. However, she had at first seemed reluctant to leave Marc, her boyfriend, behind for 3 months. Lately she seemed happy about it.

When we were planning, booking tickets and hotels, Joanna made some strange decisions about where we would stay. We could afford luxury hotels, but Jo insisted on booking some Youth Hostels and backpacker hotels.

"Why would you want to stay in a hostel?" I asked.

"So we can meet people," she replied, winking.

I did not understand. "Can't we meet people staying in a hotel?"

"Not these kind of people Steph!" giggled Jo. "Don't you want to meet some guys? Other guys, our age?"

"Of course," I said uncomfortably. I really did want to meet guys, but it made me nervous just talking about it, even with my best friend. Jo could see this, and quickly steered the conversation away.

"It'll be more interesting. And cheaper. We can spend the savings when we get back! New wardrobe for Uni, Steph!"

We helped each other shop for the trip. We packed light, as we would be carrying our things around quite a lot. We went to Boots, and I bought the usual; toothpaste, shower gel, soap, mosquito repellent and other things we'd need. Jo spent twenty minutes checking out the condoms, and bought a box of 36. I blushed and pretended to look at something else. I saw no need to pack anything of the kind, so I put it out of my mind.

Two weeks later, our families waved us off at Heathrow, and we were on our way to Miami. We did not talk much on the flight. Jo had her music and I had my crossword puzzles. However, I thought nothing of this.

I was very excited to be in America. I suppressed a giggle whenever anyone spoke to me; I loved the accents. Jo had been before, but she was loving it too. Our first day and night in Florida were rather uneventful, as we were very tired. We spent more time together the next day, but in the evening Jo went out by herself. She was heavily made up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Just out. I won't be long. A couple of hours maybe."

I could tell by the way she spoke that she didn't want me to come along. "Okay. I'm still tired, anyway. I need to check out flights and things for Thursday."

"Cool," said Jo, and she left.

I did as I had said, and did not notice her return that night. She was there when I woke. She slept for a long time. I went out and did my own thing and met her again in the afternoon. From then on it was the same story everywhere we went; we would be together in the day, and most evenings Jo would go out. It became commonplace and I thought less and less of it. I was having a fantastic time, seeing the sights and met quite a few people here and there. However, there was a major blow when we were staying in Toronto, Canada.

I went out in the early morning to get some breakfast; Jo was still asleep. I found an art fair at the university so I was gone for about three hours. When I got back, I unlocked the door with my key, exactly as usual. I shut it behind me before I realised what was going on inside.

A tall man, with cropped, black hair, was kneeling on Jo's bed, stark naked. He was pointing he dick at Jo's mouth, and she was licking it.

"Jo!" I cried, dropping my bag.

"Steph, I-" called Jo, but she was interrupted.

"Come on over here, baby. I can handle two pussies at once!" said the man.

I turned and ran out. I was shocked. I knew what it was all about, but I had never seen an erect penis before, and certainly never seen someone licking one. I had been on a date with a guy who had stroked my breasts over my clothes, but that was it. I did not know what to do.

I wondered around Toronto all day. I eventually pulled myself together- what I had seen was adult and normal. Anyway, we would be going on to Montreal tomorrow, and we could forget all about it.

Jo was waiting when I went back.

"I'm really sorry about that."

"Okay," I said. I didn't really want an explanation.

"I knew you'd be back. I just really had to. He came to see me and I had to get fucked." She saw the look on my face. "You'll know what I mean, soon."

"What does that mean?"

"You've got to do it one day, Steph."

I looked at her blankly. I didn't like confrontation. Anyway, Jo was my friend. She was sorry. I resolved to change the subject. "So, we leave on the eleven o'clock train for Montreal tomorrow."

"About that," said Jo. "I'm not going with you."

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"I need to stay with Garth for a while. Steph, I have never felt so good as when he fucks me. It's amazing. I need more than four days of that. I might catch you up in Halifax. I'm not sure. But I need more of him. I'm sorry Steph."

That was about all the explanation I got. We spent the rest of the day apart. She was of course gone in the evening. In a way I was glad- our friendship was over, and in that case I'd rather travel alone. I decided to carry on on my own.

I arrived in Montreal the next day. I was very happy- I spoke fluent French, and thought the city very beautiful. I checked into my private room at a backpacker hostel near the centre of the city. I spent my first day riding buses and checking the place out. In the evening I sat down in the TV room and chatted with some other hostellers.

One in particular seemed keen to speak to me. He was Adam, a college freshman from California. He said he was travelling with two friends, but they were out. We talked for several hours about all sorts of things, and I went to bed in the early hours.

The next day I took a tour bus and saw a few more sights, and met Adam again in the evening. Eventually the other residents went to bed, and we were alone. He reached over and touched my hand. I recoiled a little. He smiled at me and took my hand in his.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing," I said. But secretly his very touched was sending tingling sensations through my body. He ran his hand up my arm to my shoulder and drew close to me. This was so strange to me. I had only known him for two days. He kissed me on the cheek. My body tensed.

"Relax, baby," he said. "Shall we go to my room?"

"What for?" I asked.

"You've never been back to a guy's room before?"

I blushed. "Look, I'm not ready for anything like that."

"Like what?" he said, offended. "Look, we can talk and stuff. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

I trusted him. And I think I wanted him more than I realised. So off we went.

We sat on his bed. There were three in the room; I assumed this one was his. We did talk; a little about Britain and California. He stroked my arms and I did not stop him. We stopped talking and he stroked my breast through my top. I shuddered. "Look, Adam, I-"

"Shhh." Adam ran his hand down my stomach to between my legs. I exhaled deeply. "You want me."

I did want him. His touch was electric. "I'm a --"

"I know. You're a virgin. But not for much longer."

"I don't --"

"Shhh," he said again. I felt controlled. I gave him control of me, simply to get another touch.

Adam kissed me, and undressed me as I lay, unmoving. He left me in my underwear. He stripped to his boxers, and smiled at me. I could see his cock making a tent in his boxers. I was nervous. I was about to say something, but Adam put his fingers to his lips, and I closed my mouth.

He lay on his side next to me, and stroked my breasts through my bra. I began to breathe harder, and he began to squeeze them. Then he removed my bra, and took my nipple in his mouth. He sucked it hard, and I arched my back with pleasure. He slid his hand beneath my legs.

"You're wet," he said. "You want me."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't worry baby, it's normal. Didn't you ever masturbate?"

"No." It was true. I never felt the desire.

"Wow, you really are a virgin!" said Adam.

Involuntarily, I closed my legs. Adam pulled them apart and slid off my pants. I was naked. Suddenly I was very nervous again. But I let Adam control me.

He took off his boxers. His cock was stiff, and so big. It was bigger than Garth's. I could see the veins in it. Thoughts raced through my head and I could not make sense of them. Adam sucked on my tits again, and slid his fingers up and down my slit. I could feel hot liquid running down my legs. Every time the tips of his fingers touched my clit, I moaned. This was the most amazing feeling. I could understand why Jo wanted more. Now I felt something else. Adam placed a finger at my pussy opening.

"Wait!" I said, unsure what to do.

"Shhh," he said once more, and slid his finger inside me.

I could feel my insides swelling, and gripping his finger. He slid his finger in and out, and simultaneously sucked my tits, and rubbed by clit. Before long, I was bucking on his fingers. I squealed with pleasure. I tried to push Adam away, but he held on. "That's it. Keep on coming, baby." I had thought only men could come. I began to see stars, and Adam stopped.

He let me rest for a few minutes, and then sat me up at the end of the bed. He stood up, so that his crotch was just below my eye level. His cock was limp. He took it in his hand.

"I want you to suck it," said Adam. I just looked at him. "Take it into your mouth, and suck it."

I opened my mouth, and he slowly pushed his penis in. It felt huge, and I could only take an inch. Adam held the back of my head and pulled me carefully towards him, so I took three inches. This was less than half his length. His cock swelled in mouth, and Adam let me go back a little bit.

"Suck," he said. I tried my best, but it was not easy. So I held still while Adam pumped in and out of my mouth. I did not enjoy it, but Adam groaned. He pulled out of me and came down my tits.

"That was great!" said Adam, and went into the bathroom. I lay back on the bed, not sure how to feel. I curled up.

Five minutes later, Adam was back. He uncurled me, and I lay flat on my back on the bed. He bent my knees up, and put his face over my slit. He began to lick and suck on my labia, and then on my clit. I groaned, moaned and grunted. He slid a finger into my pussy, and carried on licking. My juices and his saliva were dripping out of me. I screamed, and Adam put his hand over my mouth. Breathing through my nose made me see stars, and Adam stopped. Before I could recover, Adam was sliding a condom onto his cock, and kneeling between my legs.

"Wait!" I said. "I'm not ready!"

"You're ready," he said. He leaned close to my ear, and put his finger on my clit. He flicked it very gently. I moaned.

"You want it, don't you?"

"No, I-" He flicked again.

"You want this cock in your pussy!"

"Yes."

"You want it now?" he said as he rubbed my clit.

"Yes!" I cried.

Adam positioned his cock at my pussy entrance, and began to push in. I grimaced- this was much bigger than his finger. I felt my skin stretch, and my swollen vaginal walls being pushed apart. Adam was grunting. His jaw was clenched. It got more painful the deeper he got, until the pain suddenly ebbed away. I breathed out. But there was still more to go. I felt as if it would go through me. Adam moaned as I felt his balls touch my skin. Now a new look took over his face as he began to pump in and out of me. With each of his thrusts, the wind was knocked out of me and I began to breathe very rapidly. His face seemed angry. I did not feel like I was going to come again.

Adam pulled his cock out of me. He pulled me to the end of the bed, and quickly stacked up pillows on it. He guided me into a position where I was bent over, leaning on the pillows. He spread my legs, and once again positioned his cock. He slid in a little easier this time, although there was still some pain until he was half way inside me. In this position he was able to get even deeper, and my feet were barely touching the ground. Adam reached around and began to rub my clit. I groaned and Adam began to pound me hard. His balls slapped against me. I began to feel waves of pleasure. Adam began to fuck me as hard as he could. He stopped rubbing my clit, and grabbed hold of my hips with both hands. He pushed some of the pillows away so my head was lower down and rammed into me so hard I thought I would rip in half. I was groaning and grunting incoherently. Pussy juices dripped down my leg.

Adam cried out and pulled himself into me one last time, and I felt the heat as he came. He let go of me, and lay on the bed beside me. I could not believe it. I had just been fucked; I was not longer a virgin.

I did not know what to say to him. "Thankyou," I said.

"Not a virgin anymore, baby. But it ain't over yet!" said Adam.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well written and interesting

I thought this story was well written and interesting. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Flight A hot Sky Marshal has his way with a female passenger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Innocent Bride A sheltered young woman finds herself wed to a stranger.in First Time
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
More Stories