My First Time, at Work

Story Info
Michael loses his virginity at work.
2.7k words
38.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mrs. Griffin, have a great night." I said as I finished checking out another lonely housewife at Safeway.

I was bored, I was beyond bored. Two and a half years I've worked here, doing the same thing, checking people out through the check stand, dealing with same bullshit I hear from every single one of them every single night I work.

"Working hard or hardly working?" "You guys are way to expensive!" "Why don't you have that macaroni and cheese that you had for sale on the shelf? I came here just for that, so I basically just wasted a trip to the store!"

I was tired of it, but tonight, tonight would be different. I was 18, and still a virgin, but tonight was the night that I would lose my virginity. I knew this because of a girl, a girl named Erica.

Erica, to put it simply, was awesome. She was a second assistant manager at my store, started a year after I did but moved up quickly because she actually cared about her job, that's not something that a lot of people can say there, not even me. She was 28, brunette, with beautiful blue eyes that I would get lost staring into, an extremely pretty face, but most important of all, she had an amazing personality.

We had become close when she started taking me home every night we worked together when I had crashed my car. Every night, she'd park the car, and we'd talk. I learned things about her, some of her darkest secrets and desires. One thing in particular that I found out though is that she had a great desire to have sex at work. She said that she had dreams about it almost every night and that it was becoming unbearable. The more we talked; we both became more and more attracted to each other. I had made it to second base on several occasions, but never any further. She said that she was nervous about taking a guy's virginity, especially one so much younger than herself. But the desire became too much for her, and we decided to do it, at the store.

We planned it all out; it was going to be tonight. I looked at the clock, only five minutes left until I was to go on my hour long lunch break, she would "coincidentally" happen to take hers at the same time, and we would both go upstairs to the training room. Why the training room? Because there were no cameras, and the door locked from the inside. It was time.

"Samantha, can you come here and take over so I can go on my lunch break?" I asked Sam, who was two registers away on register 3.

"Sure Michael, just don't take forever, I hate register 1. Where you going for your lunch break?"

" I'll probably just go upstairs, I brought a sandwich with me. And Sam, everyone hates register 1, stop whining, gosh." I said, chuckling to myself.

"Whatever smartass."

She came over and relieved me, so I went to go clock out for my lunch break, lucky for me the time clock was located directly next to the managers office, exactly where Erica happened to be.

I reached the time clock and pushed the lunch break button, and started typing my I.D. number in. As the managers office door was open, I saw Erica sitting there doing some paperwork.

"You still going to meet me upstairs in two minutes?" I whispered just loud enough that she could hear, but quiet enough so that no one else could. She smiled, looked at me, and just nodded.

I grinned and started walking toward the doors that lead into the back room. "Don't walk to fast, don't look to eager, don't want anyone to realize what you're doing."

"Excuse me, could you help me out? I'm trying to find the limes, would you know where they were?" A customer asked me as I was walking by her.

I tried not to look annoyed, I was horny, very, very horny, and this lady wants to ask me this now!? But, I simply replied, "Miss, if you'd turn around, the limes are right behind you."

She turned around, and smacked herself on the forehead, which was good, because I was going to do that to her if she didn't.

"I must be blind." She said, laughing.

I didn't even reply, just kept on walking toward those double swinging doors. I finally got there, turned directly left after going through them and proceeded up the stairs. At the very top, right in front of me, was the open door to the training room. I entered it, turned on the light, took out the doorstop, and closed it.

I then proceeded to pace the room, I was so anxious. I kept asking my self questions like, What if I came to soon? What if I couldn't get an erection? I had been drinking a lot of mountain dew lately, but that's just an urban myth, isn't it? Oh God I hope so.

After what had seemed like an eternity, but in reality had only been about 1 minute and 47 seconds, I heard the door open. I turned around and there Erica was, looking nervous. And me, not knowing what to say after she had closed and locked the door, said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Hi..." I said awkwardly.

She chuckled quietly and said, "Hi."

We then stood there for one of our precious minutes, just staring at each other, me getting lost in her eyes. Then, as I gained some courage, I started to walk toward her. It was a small room, so four steps later, I was directly in front of her.

There was no more need for words, I brushed some of her hair that was covering he face behind her ear, and then I proceeded to kiss her. They were small kisses at first, then got more passionate. I was placing my tongue in her mouth, not too much, but enough to stroke her tongue with. Rotating from her upper lip to her bottom lip, biting them in between kisses gently. Every so often she would leave my lips and make her way to my neck, licking up to my ear and biting it. When she was necking me though, that was... just bliss. My left hand found my way to her ass, and she had a very nice ass, one of those asses that aren't to big, but aren't to small neither. My right hand then proceeded to untuck her white button up shirt, then started unbuttoning her shirt. My lips were moving faster now, going down to her neck, to the top of her breasts that were still, unfortunately, covered by her undershirt and bra.

Her hands, that had started on my hips, then went up my chest, and her left went on my ass, and her right hand started rubbing the front of my slacks. I had never had this happen before, and I was loving every moment of it!

Her white, button up shirt now lying on the ground, I then made quick work of taking off her brown undershirt. I then had to stop, and just look at her. She had a great body, her breasts were about a C cup I was guessing, and she was wearing a black, almost see through bra. Any worries I had before about not being able to get an erection were gone, as I was so hard I doubted that a power saw could cut through it.

"Oh my Erica, you're so beautiful." I said, still admiring her body. She just smiled, and walked behind me to the long, plastic table that was in the room. She just looked at me, undid her belt, and unbuttoned her black slacks, letting them fall to the floor. She was wearing a matching black thong to go along with her bra. She then hopped up on the table, spread her legs, and said, "I'm going to start warming up for you. Take off your clothes, slowly."

And me, not wanting to disobey one of my managers, did just that, starting by unbuttoning my brown button up shirt. As I started this, she licked her index and middle finger on her right hand, and put them down her panties. She was stroking her clitoris, and going in and out of her vagina, all while looking at me. She was moaning ever so slightly.

I took of my work shirt, but left my undershirt on. I then took off my shoes, and pants, I was done taking my time. After I had taken off my boxer briefs, she looked at my penis and smiled.

"Well aren't you a big boy." She said as she started fingering herself faster. I went over to the table and started kissing her again as she kept on pleasuring herself.

I then reached around her back and took off her bra, with one hand, a feat that I was extremely proud of because I had never done that before, and revealed her firm, C cup size breasts, with perky, pink nipples.

By this time, her hand was on my penis, stroking it, and my hand was down her panties fingering her wet, warm pussy. This all seemed to be coming so naturally for me, and it felt so good to have her rubbing my cock the way she was. I stopped kissing her, took my finger out of her vagina and put it in my mouth, licking it.

"You taste amazing. Now let's get these thoroughly soaked panties off of you."

I then started kissing her neck, and slowly started moving down toward her panties, kissing every part of her body that I could. As I reached her panties, I grabbed the front of them with my teeth, and pulled them down, past her knees, past her ankles, and finally through them across the room.

I turned my head back and stared at her pussy. It was pink, wet, and small. All very good things.

"You tasted good from my finger, now I wonder how you'll taste right from the source." I started to kiss her thighs, and got to her pussy. I started to kiss her pussy lips, then I started to lick her clit. When I started doing this, she started to moan, I was glad that no one hardly ever came up stairs. As I was licking her clit, I put my middle and ring finger in her vagina and started fingering her at the same time. She was loving it! Her moans were getting louder, to loud. I had to put my other hand over her mouth to keep her from moaning to loud. She was getting more intense, I was licking her fast and fingering her hard. She then started to breathe extremely heavy, and moaned faster and faster, and then she stopped breathing, her body tensed up, shook, and I could feel the inside of her vagina contracting and retracting, and it got wetter.

She then started breathing again, heavily, like she had just run out of breath. She looked at me and said, "Oh my gosh, that was amazing! I didn't know that you would be that good at that the first time!"

"You know, that is probably the best compliment I've ever heard Erica. I've never been more turned on in my life!" I said.

She smiled and said, "Well, you've eaten me out, now what are you going to do?"

"Let me show you." I said, standing up. I pulled her toward the end of the table, and brought her vagina close to my penis. I put it on top of her pussy, and started rubbing it. Up and down, up and down I rubbed it. It was so warm, and so hot. I thought to myself, "I'm about to become a man."

Erica looked up at me and said playfully, but firmly, "Enough four play, would you please fuck me already?"

"Yes ma'm!" I replied, and I entered my cock into her pussy.

It was a sensation that I find hard to describe, but it was so warm, and wet, and best of all, it was tight. I let out a little moan, and proceeded to do what she told me to do and fuck her.

This was amazing, I was fucking my manager! My hands on her breasts, she was moaning again, louder this time.

"Holy shit Michael, you're so big! Fuck my pussy, fuck me harder, faster!"

So I kept on fucking her, faster, harder. She was moaning, I bent down and stared kissing her again. My hands still on her breasts, her hands were on my ass now, pulling me deeper into her.

It went on like this until I stopped, I had an idea.

She looked at me curiously, obviously wondering why I stopped, and I said to her, "Get up, and bend over."

She smiled, slowly stood up, and bent over the side of the table. I placed my hands on her ass, went down and kissed and bit her ass cheeks. I don't know why I did, but it felt so natural to, and she yelped a little bit, and said, "Spank my naughty ass Michael." So I spanked her, watching the slight ripples go through her ass, and she said, "Spank me harder, be a man!" So I spanked her harder, multiple times, till there were handprints all on her ass. She then said, "Stop spanking me, I'm sore now. Guess you'll just have to fuck me now."

Happy to oblige, I put my cock in her pussy again and started fucking her, faster than before this time. I reached my hand around and started playing with her clit as I was doing this, she was moaning very loudly now. I didn't care, if we got caught, we got caught, that's why it's so exciting. Faster and faster I went, and I could feel that I'd be cumming soon. She could sense this as well, probably because my speed kept on increasing, and said, "I want you to cum inside me Michael."

I was close to cumming, I couldn't hold it any longer. I came, more than I had ever cum before when I was jerking off. I didn't know why either, but me cumming inside her, just made the orgasm more intense.

Erica then put her hand inside her pussy, got some of my cum on her fingers, then brought her fingers to her mouth and licked it off. She made an "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm", sound as she was doing it. She then turned around and said, "You know, I was a little nervous about this being your first time and all, but you were amazing." So I said, "Thanks, you weren't so bad yourself." Then we both started laughing.

"What's the time?" She asked.

I got out my cell phone from my pants from across the room, and said, "7:42, we still have 18 minutes."

"18 minutes? Well that's good, and my my Michael, you're still hard." Erica said to me, walking toward me, still naked.

Laughing a little, I replied, "What can I say, I'm a machine."

"Well we just can't have that now can we? You took care of me, now let me take care of you." And she got on her knees and put my cock in her mouth. I had never had a blowjob before, so this, this was incredible. It felt so good. She was using her tongue to go around my head, and was stroking me while she was doing it. When she knew that I was close to cumming, she took my cock out of her mouth, put it between her breasts, and pushed them together, rubbing her breasts up and down my cock, while my head was in her mouth. That was too much for me.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I repeated, and Erica, not stopping went faster until I came in her mouth. And she swallowed all of it. This was the best manager I could ask for.

After that we quickly put our clothes back on and went back downstairs. I relieved Samantha from my register and took back over. Erica and I acted the way we usually did around each other, nothing changed. But every time we worked together, I knew that my lunch break was going to be amazing.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
BonoVox99BonoVox99over 13 years ago
Why didn't this ever happen when I worked at Safeway????

And my Cashier Supervisor was hot too!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My New Girlfriend Story about the last girlfriend I had before going to Uni.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Kryptonite A salacious sunset encounter with the star of Supergirl.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My New Girlfriend has a Penis A lady and a transgender woman share a hotel room.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Sex Worker Edward discovers a friend of his is a prostitute.in Erotic Couplings
Lily in Bloom Ryan's college crush is not like what he had imagined.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories