My First Time Ch. 023

Story Info
How a white married wife became a slut for black cock.
6k words
4.42
173.9k
36
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennyBSW
jennyBSW
126 Followers

Well, here we are for Chapter three of JennyBSW's adventures. I've had a great time writing and editing my work, it's been rather stimulating... if you know what I mean!

Our Master called up after three weeks to see how we were doing with the piercings and tattoos. When I answered I told him that we were anxiously awaiting our next meeting, but our piercings were still very sore.

Master said, "Ok slut, I'll send my driver by for you in another three weeks, that will give you six weeks to heal, you should be fine by then."

Then he asked me, "Are you hot for me baby?" "Oh yes Master", I replied. "I've been using my dildo every day, pretending it was you deep inside of me."

"Okay, my sexy little slut, you'll just have to heal before you get the pleasure of my cock again. I've been giving your Mistress Angie a workout, and also my other sluts extra sex just thinking about you and your tight little cunt."

Since we had come home, from our very first night back, Cucky and I had begun a whole new relationship. When we got home that evening, I told him that I was now in charge, that Master wanted it this way, I asked him, "Do you remember what Master Leon said? You are to Mistress Jennybsw, Cucky, as I she is to me, she is my fucktoy, and you are hers."

I told him, "Cucky, you are my sex toy, to be used as I choose."

He said, "Yes Mistress Jenny, I do remember and am happy to be your slave."

I then asked him, "Come on Bill, do you really want to play this game?"

He answered, "Yes Mistress, your wish is my only desire."

Well, I thought to myself, this is fun, I'll see how it goes... It actually went a lot further than I had ever intended. I really didn't want to be tattooed like I had been, but during the moment I was so sexually excited that things got a little out of hand and before I knew it I had three tattoos, and four piercings, including a little black cock stud in my tongue.

But really, what's life any ways? We had a lot of fun that night, I was more sexually satisfied than I had ever been, and I get so turned on by my piercings, rings, and tattoos when I look at them, I feel sexier and hotter than you can imagine.

Girls, just picture yourself, pierced, ringed and tattooed while riding a monster cock who's owner is doing everything imaginable to please you? It's hot, very, very hot.. And I love the way I look now.

After talking to Bill, I went to sleep dreaming about myself being double penetrated by two black studs.

The next day when I woke up, I went to the bathroom to pee, when finished, I came back to bed and gently woke Cucky. I had my pussy in his face and told him to lick me clean fucktoy. I couldn't believe it as he stuck his tongue into my pussy and greedily licked and sucked me, after cleaning my pussy I pushed my ass onto his tongue and he licked and probed it deeply cleaning even more of last nights fun out of my ass. This was just the beginning of the day.

As the day went on, (it was a Saturday), first I made Cucky serve me breakfast in bed, afterwards he dressed me in a very hot outfit, it was a micro mini with a halter top. He served my every wish all day.

That evening, I had him pleasure my pussy orally until I had cum at least 3 times, I had told him he mustn't cum until his Mistress gave him permission. He was so hard, that if he touched his cock I think he would have exploded.

"Cucky? Do you like pleasing your Mistress in this way?" His smile told me all, then he said, "Oh Mistress, I love giving you pleasure, may I cum now?"

I asked him to lay back on the bed and straddled him, he instantly slid in me to the hilt. I told him, "Don't cum yet Cucky!"

I could see that every bit of strength he had was being used in this effort. I didn't move, and he opened his eyes looking at me.

He asked me, "Is it okay that we are having sex like this Mistress Jenny? Our Master Leon told me not to enter his pussy without his permission."

I silenced him, "Cucky, I'm the Master here and now, so be quiet and just enjoy your Mistress." I began to rock and ride his cock, and whispered gently to him, "Cucky, you may cum now if you are ready."

In seconds, he began to explode into my womb, filling me with shot after shot of hot cum. I was already wiped out from all of his oral attention, but still I managed a small orgasm that we shared together.

When I felt him soften, I moved up over his face and told him, "Now be a good little Cucky and clean your Mistress of all that cum you pumped into me."

For the next weeks this was our routine, with slight variations. Sometimes I wouldn't let him cum for several days, then I would have him jack off onto my stomach and savor the sight of him licking huge gobs of cum from my body. Other times I'd actually let him cum in my pussy, I even gave him head a few times. But every time, whether he came in my pussy, mouth, on my body or in his hand, he would get his cum back.

I really enjoyed him becoming my little cumslut, I made him shave me everyday, and he shaved himself twice a day. Our lives had certainly become different and we were both in a constant state of sexual arousal.

We could hardly wait for the next day with Master. Finally we received an email telling us what we were to do in preparation.

On Saturday morning as I showered, Master Leon's driver called and told Cucky that I was to get ready as he would pick me up soon. Cucky was to stay home this time. Master had told me what to wear and when I came down from the upstair master bedroom, Cucky was totally blown away by how hot I was I had a short skirt that barely covered my ass and a tight silk blouse that clearly showed not only my hard nipples but the rings piercing them as well. Of course I had thigh high stockings, garter, heels and no panties, not to mention that little black cock stud in my tongue.

When the driver arrived he came into the house and told Master had special instructions for me and that I was to begin my day with him right in front of Cucky. So I parted my lips and lifting my face to his, fell into the drivers strong arms as he kissed me hungrily, his right hand immediately went between my legs and under my mini. I could feel his long fingers teasing my pussy lips, touching my clit ring, then slipping inside me.

When he finished his welcome kiss, he told me, "Slut, take me to your master bedroom." I took his hand and led them both back upstairs into the bedroom. When we arrived he told me to pull out his cock so got down on my knees and pulled down his pants, in seconds I had his big black cock, it was long and fat.

I kissed the head and licked the heavily veined shaft as Cucky looked on, I smiled at Cucky and gave him a sexy wink. Soon I was pulling, sucking, and deep throating him. I could tell he was getting excited and close to orgasm, his whole body began to tighten. He was grunting and saying, "Suck my nigger cock bitch", and things like... "Ya like that dark meat honey?"

I moaned and slipped one of my fingers into my pussy coating it with my juices, then I moved that hand up his leg until I reached his balls, I moved my finger ever so slightly back and found his asshole.

Then moaning loudly I stuck my finger in his ass and began to finger fuck him, without warning, he exploded into my mouth. "Argggghh, uhnnhhhh", he said as he pumped my mouth full of his seed, his legs could barely support him as he came and came into my mouth.

He cursed and said, "Damn, you're one hot bitch, I wanted to last, but you're so damn good at cocksucking I just lost control, Leon told me you could suck cock, that was the best ever."

I swallowed a little of his cum and then I called Cucky over. He knew what was coming and he began to kiss and lick my lips tasting the drivers cum, then he frenched me deeply and as I pushed the drivers cum into his mouth, he began to swallow the large load.

The driver told him, "Swallow my seed Cucky, then come clean my cock." I watched as Cucky swallowed the mouthful of black cum, licked the cum from the drivers thick cock. He even milked the shaft, then sucked the head clean. Now, the driver looked over at me and asked me if I had been keeping my pussy shaven every day?

When I told him, "Of course, didn't you feel how smooth I was when you fingered me?" He said, "Yes slut, I did, but I'm here to remind you that you must always be perfectly shaven for your Master. It's his cunt now and he wants it smooth."

He told me that he would be shaving me any ways, that Master had special razors imported from Europe that gave the closest shave possible.

He had brought a shaving kit with him and as he was getting ready, he told me that this was his favorite job, and he shaved all of Master Leon's women.

He knelt between my legs as I lay back on the bed, and instead of shaving me he began to lick and tongue my pussy, he licked my juices, tongued and sucked my clit ring, as he did so I was thrilled that all of the pain was gone, and there was a heightened sensation in my clit from the ring that passed through it.

He tugged lightly on the ring with his teeth, my pussy got wetter and wetter, soon i was dripping on the towel. I began to feel the waves of an orgasm approaching when suddenly he lifted his head and said, "No cumming yet, I'll let you know when to orgasm Slut."

He then took out his kit and had Cucky bring him a towel with hot water. I love having a man shave me, it gives me such power to see their hands trembling with lust, eyes glazed as the look with desire upon my sex.

He carefully applied the cream, and shaved slowly and sensuously. His finger would slip inside me, to tantalize then he would continue as if nothing had happened. Finally he wiped me clean with a fresh towel that had been soaked in hot water. When the driver finished, I was as smooth as a baby.

He told me that he would shave me every time he came to pick me up, it was a job he really loved

With that, he stuck his tongue into my pussy and licked the juices that were running down. He used his tongue to play with my clit ring, he licked and sucked my pussy, his tongue found my sweet little asshole and soon was probing me deeply.

I was in heaven, I began to have small orgasms, I get short contractions, before I really begin to cum, if I'm careful, I can prolong my orgasm for a long time. If a man has the stamina, I can go for an hour or more before I really let myself experience the full thing.

I was moaning and telling him, "Fuck my ass with your tongue, suck my pussy, make love to me, french me, drink my juices,.. Unnhhhh, awwww oooooooooooooooh, I was getting deeper and deeper into the orgasm.

Soon he had me turn over and get on all fours, he called Cucky over and had him place his head where he could tongue my clit.

He mounted me from behind and began to fuck me with very strong strokes, filling my pussy with his thick black cock.

After minutes of hard fast strokes, he told me, "Cum when you're ready Slut." I felt him tightening in his own orgasm, when I felt this happen, I let loose and I began to cum really hard, when he felt me clenching his cock, he yelled out and he pumped a large frothy load deep inside me, as he continued to pump, the cum ran down and dripped into Cucky's mouth.

I could feel my Cucky licking my pussy and the drivers shaft as it pumped in and out of me.

When he was almost done, he pulled out and shot directly into my little Cucky's mouth and ordered him to lick him clean. Cucky was so excited I don't think he even knew what he was doing as he licked and sucked the black penis clean, he was in such an elevated state of arousal that he was lost to the experience. I looked back and saw that he had his own cum all over his stomach.

I then moved up to a position where I felt the cum flowing out of me and soon was filling Cucky's mouth once again with a large load. The driver made me stay there until my pretty pussy was perfectly clean.

As we left I looked back to see Cucky still lying there with a very dazed but satisfied look on his face.

It was about 4 in the morning when I came home and opened the bedroom door, Cucky had kept a night light on for me, and as I came to the bed, I saw him wake and smile at me in greeting.

He began to getting up to give me a welcome home kiss, when I motioned, and then told him, "Your Mistress is home, and here to greet her Cucky, stay on the bed and I'll give you a special kiss from your Master, it's his welcome home kiss, he hopes you enjoy it."

"I'll be giving you that kiss with my pussy, are you ready?" I turned up the light enough for my Cucky to see my body as I took off my clothes, I knew he could see that my body was charged and very sexually excited, my nipples and breasts were hard, and swollen, and as I climbed on the bed to straddle his face I wanted him to see how the lips of my pussy were also swollen and red, and I wanted him to see something he had never seen before, in my pussy and ass there were two rubber plugs.

As I squatted over his face, I pulled out the plug in my well used pussy.

It was a short thick black dildo covered in cum, this is the first present your Master wanted you to have I told him.

I ordered Cucky to open his mouth and as he did I proceeded to fuck his face with it.

As he licked off the cum, I reached down for his cock and as I did so, I felt that it was hard as a rock.

Little Cucky was moaning with excitement as I fucked his face with Master's cum covered dildo.

After a few seconds more I made him begin to suck on my pussy as thick globs of cum poured into his mouth. As he licked and sucked I ordered him to lick Master's cum out of my pussy. I was so fucked out, but seeing how excited Cucky was, I felt the stirrings of a small orgasm. I began to buck and rock on his face as his tongue went deeper.

I kept squeezing out more cum, Master and a couple of his friends had filled all my holes with at least 10 loads of cum, and now it was going into my Cucky's mouth.

"Worship your Mistresses pussy, slave", I told him.

Then, when I could feel my pussy empty of my Master's seed I told him, "Master has also filled my ass for you. Begin by kissing the plug. Make love to it, it's in your Mistresses ass, and holding back your Master's cum.

As I was telling my Cucky all of this, I could feel him lightly kissing and probing around my asshole. His tongue tasting and touching the plug like it was an Idol.

I reached back and I pulled the second plug out slowly and stuck it into his waiting mouth, as I did so, Master's cum was bubbling out of my ass, and into my little cum sucking husbands mouth.

He kept licking, kissing, tonguing and sucking as more and more cum poured from me. I looked down and noticed his cock was still rock hard as he was licking furiously, tonguing every drop from my hot asshole.

This was heaven. I just had the day of my life, and now my Cucky was giving his Mistress the perfect finish. I decided then that I should reward him.

Minutes later when he finished eating all of the cum I could squeeze out, I slipped his cock into my pussy and rode him very gently because I was so sore, but still, within seconds he came so hard pumping and pumping his load into me, as he orgasmed I actually had a small orgasm myself, I really didn't think it was possible.

After staying on top of him for a while, I turned around and placed my full pussy over his waiting lips. I gently sucked his softening cock clean and enjoyed the sensation of him making love to my beautiful pussy that was spilling his load into his waiting mouth.

When Cucky had finished this delightful job of licking and sucking his Mistress clean, I began to tell him the stories of my days adventures:

I told him about the drive over and some of what happened at Leon's apartment.

When Paul (the limo driver) reached Master's apartment, he came into the back of the Hummer limo with me. I kissed him and asked him if he wanted anything from Master's slut.

Paul asked me to lay back, he told me he wanted to eat my hot little pussy again, he said that he loved my tight little body, and wanted to bring me to another orgasm. He told me, "Slut Jenny, you're one hot little bitch, and I'm so glad Leon chose you, I just hope he lets me fuck you often." Paul and I really got into it, it took him around 10 minutes but I came and came from the pleasure of his tongue, lips and fingers as he made love to my pussy and asshole.

He pulled me into his arms and I kissed him hungrily, then he broke away and told me to go upstairs to Master's, he would stay here with the car awaiting my return, or Master Leon's orders. I blew him a kiss as I left and went up the stairs.

I knocked on the door and Master opened it. I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his strong torso. He kissed me back, but it was a quick kiss, and as he broke off, he took my hand and walked me to the living room, this time he had some friends with him.

He told them, "I want to introduce you to one of the best fucks I've ever had, Jenny, come over and meet my friends." As I walked towards them, my Master ordered me to stop. "Jenny, show them what kind of slut you are, get on your knees now."

"Pull out my cock, my little Slut" he said, then he had me unbuckle his pants and I immediately took his hardening cock into my mouth. Then he had me stand up for a second as he pulled of my skirt and silk blouse, I was now standing in a garter and stockings nothing else, my pussy was freshly shaved and dripping from all the mornings excitement. My nipples were hard and his rings hung off them proudly. The tattoos were clear to see, I was his, above my pussy stated "Black Cock Whore", I turned around and they saw the words, "Black Cock Worship" with an arrow pointing towards my asshole. Then I pulled up my hair, and they could clearly see the tattoo above my neck which said, "Master Leon's Cumslut."

Finally I stuck out my tongue and they could see the black cock stud piercing it.

There was one thing more I hadn't told you about. When I was in the back of the Hummer, I put on a little chain that I had picked up as a surprise for Master, I remembered how he commented on the chain the night I was pierced, and wanted to prove that I listened to his words, and desired to please him.

This chain connected the two nipple rings, then there was a small ring in the center that had another chain that went down to the ring in my pierced clit.

As I stood there naked before them I felt a sense of strength and power as I saw these men looking at me with incredible lust and excitement in their eyes. I looked at Master Leon and he was looking at me so lustily, I could tell he really like the special chain, and the way I had proudly displayed myself before his friends.

I was flaunting my body hungrily looking at all their waiting cocks, he had 4 friends there and I knew we were in for a good time. I had decided earlier that if I was going to do this, I wanted to have the greatest time of my life experiencing sex so, I went to each of the men and one by one I greeted them by sucking the head of their cocks into my mouth, when each got really hard, I left him to take another.

As I was began to suck the last cock, I felt hands on my ass, and then my cheeks being spread, then Master slipped his big hard cock into my ass and began to pump slowly in and out.

He said, "Worship this black god with your asshole my little slut." I moaned in pleasure as I felt his strong shaft penetrate me. I started sucking the cock in my mouth down my throat. I tickled the base of his cock with my tongue stud.

Master had told me their names as I was introducing myself by sucking them into hard erections. This one's name was Master Ben. He (Ben) found the chain and followed it with his hands to each of my nipples. He began to tug on the rings and caress and squeeze my breasts. This excited me further and I sucked him until my face was buried in his pubic hair, then I would pull almost all the way off, then back again.

jennyBSW
jennyBSW
126 Followers
12