My First Time in Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

I took deep sniffs through my nose. I kind of like what I smelled down there. It smelled musk. It smelt like my father, familiar, home, and safe. I kind of rolled my tongue around a bit to give him a little play. I tried to provide at least a little good lip service. My lips opened wide to take in half the width of the shaft and glide up and down.

Once you got your mouth on someone's dick, it's kind of too late to have a lot of discussion or worry about appearing gay. So, I just swallowed his whole dick in my mouth. I just took it all in. Of course, I didn't get it all into my virgin mouth. However, my mouth was full of dick. Imagine that, my mouth was full of dick. And, I loved it.

It reminded me of a time, when my little sister went through her teasing phase. We had these gel filled rings in the refrigerator. There was something about the density of those rings that really made you want to chew them. And, that was the point: get my baby sister to chew on the cool rings to help her with the teething pain. Derik's dick had a similar thing in my mouth. Something about the feel of the dick, it's density, the smoothness of the skin, the taste, that whole combination made me instinctively want to mouth his cock. It's like I couldn't get enough. I had to swirl my tongue around it. I had to press my lips on it. I had to take it in and out. I was just going crazy about it.

I stole an eye away from his pubic hair to see his face. His eyes were barely open and glaced over. My eyes wondered down his pecs and belly muscles. He was young like me and had perfectly smooth skin. Something inside me must have gotten horny, because he started looking better and better to me.

My body was half immersed in the warm ocean water. Waves kept moving alongside me. Sometimes, they lapped high enough to lick my naked butt between the butt cheeks. I loved it. This was my happy place. I was working on rhythm. There was something so satisfying about moving my mouth down on his cock. It gave that pleasure that one gets from drinking water after a long run. I was trying to get my mouth movements right to get more of that oral satisfaction out of Derik's cock.

"Hey, ease up. I'm about to come. I don't want to freak you out by coming in your mouth."

"No, give it to me. This is a onetime thing. I want to experience it all the way."

Derik sank back. I knew that I had to up my game for match point. I sucked the air out of my mouth hard. Derik uncontrollably and gutturally moaned. I had never heard such a sound before. I felt it churning my stomach at a visceral level. Then, his penis pulsed in my mouth. I pressed down one more time fast. The spurts shot in my mouth. It wasn't actually that dramatic. It was more like an oozing.

I savored the taste in my mouth. I myself had played with changing my diet to give the ladies a different taste. Meat and protein makes jizz taste bitter. Cheese is about the worst thing that one can do to the flavor of sperm. Carbohydrates of vegetables gives it a sweet taste. His sperm taste wasn't very refined. He seemed to eat all kinds of stuff, including bad candy. However, I still enjoyed the complexity of the taste.

At this point, I was kind of over it. However, I knew that after care was important. I know that after orgasm the penis gets very sensitive. So, I lovingly licked his cock clean like a cat cleans herself. He really appreciated it. His face was so changed, so relaxed, so full of personality, so happy. He was also a bit sweaty.

"Thank you, darling."

"Oh, you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I really did it mostly for myself. I don't even know how to give good cock."

"Trust me, you are an all-star."

I blushed a bit. I felt relaxed about blushing around him. Such girlish thing was not judged so harshly around gay guys. I had learned yesterday on the volleyball court that being around gay guys meant that I could relax more and just be normal without trying to be tough. I have a very competitive streak that I keep secret to avoid appearing like that guy. However, this compliment really scored points with me.

"Do you want me to give you a little pleasure?"

"I don't know. This is a point, where I am really weird like I warned you about. I am really afraid that maybe if I do, I'll become gay."

"Would that be such a bad thing to find out?"

"Okay, you are all cool about being gay. But, I really like girls. I really like starring at their dresses. I love boobs. I don't want to lose that."

"It's okay. We don't have to."

"I kind of want to. My high school teacher told me that a lot of artists are bi. It's something about bi-people being able to access more parts of their brains. And, that makes them more creative."

"That's kind of a weird reason. But, if you want to become a bi artist, I could make you one."

"Okay. Just, if I have a drop after coming and act weird, really just give me space to become normal."

"Okay, my little virgin boy."

I kind of like to be teased. I smiled it. He grabbed my shaft. My penis had been hard all the time that I was eating him. I am not gay at all. I don't know what it was. I was just hard. And, now his whole mouth swallowed my penis. It felt warm, wet, and delicious all over. All my pleasure centers in the brain were firing. It felt exactly like the mouth of a girl giving me a BJ. And, a BJ tends to feel better than vagina, because there is more sucking, more pressure to it. I felt the same urge to be turned on. I felt the drive to come in his mouth.

Please, lord, don't make me become gay. I thought about Pavlov's behavioral experiments, where he conditioned dogs with treats. Good lord, Derik was conditioning me with this pleasure to liking guy's eating me. Shivers and tingles were running through my lungs from the intensity of wet touch on my penis. I tried to visualize the last time Sandy, my ex had gone down on me. Then, I felt his strong, manly hands on my naked it butt. The feel was so different. I kind of liked it.

I kind of liked how direct we could be. I liked how I didn't have to romance Derik like a girl. I didn't have to be careful about saying the right things. I knew his pleasure, he knew my pleasure. There is this directness. There is this lack of anxiety of trying to do it right. There is the lack of anxiety that 90% of the women never have an orgasm. He exploded in my mouth. My penis was burning like a powder keg.

I dared to be vocal. I let out a groan. The groan mixed with all the pleasure that I was feeling. It came out all guttural. Derik congratulated me with his mumbling, stuff mouth. It felt so warm and fired up that I was happy. I let out a serious of little moans to release the energy that his swift strokes gave me. Then, he sat for a long, slow, sultry down rush. I hummed the intense feeling out from my belly. I closed my eyes and saw a rainbow of colors whirling around.

With girls, I always liked dirty talk. I was going to go all the way. I breathed, "suck me, Derik. Suck me hard." He turned even more eager. His hands were fingering and caressing my groin, thighs, and ball. It was like his touch set free more energy to make my penis feel even more.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I groaned out.

His arms wrapped around my lower back. He pulled himself onto me as hard as he could. He got within an inch of swallowing my whole penis. The skin all over my body burned. It felt like I was being skinned alive, in a good way. I had memories of an Indian movie in my mind, where someone was suspended from a pair of hooks in the air for a spiritual shaman ritual. I felt intense tingles beneath my skin everywhere. My breathing was so deep.

And, then Derik's smiling face appeared. He had a little of my cum on his lips. He was licking his lips to get it all in. He was so happy. And, then I started crying. I cried about all the beautiful girls, all those party girls in clubs, all those girls in bikinis at the beach that I would be losing, if I kept going on this path. Without the rush of horniness, I felt Christian guilt. It was all welling up in me. A couple tears rolled down my cheek.

I reasoned with myself that if I were truly gay, I wouldn't mind losing girls. If I still cried over losing girls, I was still straight or at least bi. And, that Christian guilt thing is so outdated. I pulled myself together.

"Sorry, Derik. It was really wonderful. I loved it. Let's go for a swim."

We went into the water, butt naked. I laughed how we were flaunting the world by running around naked. I thought about the stiff people in my office back home, if they knew that I was running around naked, they'd choke to death. You know the first thing about the water was that it felt cold. However, once you were in, it was okay. It was kind of lukewarm. You know that water kind of washed everything away.

Water always does that. Swimming is like flying in water. Your whole body is suspended in water. There is not a single point like the feet that you are standing on. Feeling the water freely on my butt was so freeing. My penis had hardened again. My strong strokes made the flag pole swing left and right. It was such an odd feeling. I laughed. I laughed at the thought that a fish may be nibbling on it.

I swum over to Derik. We were treading water in the warm ocean next to each other. I gave him a hug. "Thank you so much for this experience." I just had this feeling of appreciation in my chest. And, I could express it with a hug. I felt his chest muscles. I felt so happy about being able to hug another man freely, not just a chest bump. I could hold him tight and really transmit my feeling of gratitude. That was so freeing. I am not in love with him. However, I randomly like people. And, I always have to hold it back. And, here naked at the beach with gay Derik, I could freely show my feelings. I felt so happy and free.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12