My First Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BondiLisa
BondiLisa
365 Followers

This was completely different to making out with a boy, this was not a game with move and countermove, the boy always trying to touch me in more and more personal places, always moving on before I was ready. This was almost the opposite, each time Stef touched me in a new place it was a new excitement, a new pleasure, and I found that it was the perfect place to be touched next.

Stef pushed my top up, and realising what she wanted I lifted my top off over my head, as I did Stef removed her own top. This was the first time I had seen her breasts, they were perfect globes, not as small as mine, and her nipples were pointing straight at me, inviting me to kiss them. I leant forward and took a nipple in my mouth, gently sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue, while I squeezed the other nipple with my fingers, and Stef had a hand on each of my breasts.

Slowly Stef leaned back into the bed, until she was lying on her back. I continued to gently bite her nipples, running both of my hands over her body, stroking her stomach, her chest, her breasts, and her thighs. As I moved my hand up her thigh to her stomach, my hand was drawn closer and closer to her mound, and I started running my hand up the inside of her thigh and across her mound to her belly button, and back down across her crotch and stroking down her other thigh.

After stroking across her pussy a few times, she took my hand in hers and moved my hand to my own pussy, where she had me rub my clit.

She asked, "Can we masturbate together?" This was when I noticed she was rubbing her own clit.

I agreed easily, simply saying, "Yes."

Stef was completely breathless, but managed to tell me, "I want to be with you, but I want my first time to be with a boy."

I think I managed to hide my disappointment when I replied, "I understand, I want to be with you too, I'll wait until you are ready."

I took Stef's face in my hand and kissed her tenderly, with growing passion, moving my tongue into her mouth. As I was kissing her I moved my hand inside my shorts to rub my clit, and put my other hand on her breast. It didn't take long for the fires to rekindle in me despite my disappointment, especially when I felt Stef pushing my pyjama bottoms down.

She must have sensed my surprise, and said, "I want to see you touching yourself."

I kicked my pyjamas off, which left me completely naked, and I took Stef's off as well. I enjoyed looking at Stef's naked body, her body was more curvaceous than mine, her hips were wider, her pubic hair was thin and blonde, I could see her pussy lips, slightly open and ready, and her pussy was shining, wet. She smiled at me when she saw me looking, and pulled me to her and kissed me again.

Her kiss drew me into the moment again, and I rubbed my clit as we kissed, breathing each other's breath, tasting one another. Her other hand was stroking me all over my body, and mine was moving all over her body. I was on the verge of cumming, and Stef was too, I could tell by the way her breath caught. As I started to climax I moved away from her, I wanted to look her in the eyes as we came, as we had that day at Anne's.

Stef took my free hand and placed it on the hand she was using to rub her clit. I moved my fingers so they meshed with hers, I could feel her wet lips on my fingers, it was an amazing sensation, I wasn't rubbing her clit, but I could easily imagine it was me bringing her to orgasm rather than herself. She put her hand over mine as well, and I could feel her fingers on my lips, and I imagined as well that it was her rubbing my clit, not me.

As much as I wanted to watch her face as we came I couldn't resist a desire to kiss her. As we kissed we both came, the connection in our kiss making it feel even more like we were making love with one another, not just masturbating together.

It was a long time before my pussy stopped twitching with pleasure, and we lay together in one another's arms, feeling our naked bodies touching, kissing now and then, and stroking our hands over one another's bodies.

This was my first experience with a girl, and already I could tell that it was completely different to being with a boy. It's not just the physical difference, where a boy is hard and a girl is soft, a boy has a penis and a girl has breasts; it's on a spiritual plane as well, sex with a woman progresses in a completely different way, with a deeper understanding of one another's needs and desires.

BondiLisa
BondiLisa
365 Followers
12