My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 23

Story Info
Ok, this is my most taboo chapter yet.
5.8k words
4.69
148.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,065 Followers

So it was great to get back to school. Kayla and I made love my first night back. I couldn't wait to see her and she just attacked me when I got to her dorm room. It was even a little hotter than normal, but still not what I was used to. I actually spent the night in her dorm room because her roommate didn't come back that night from winter break. I was so happy. Classes started the next morning and that sucked, but so far I enjoy my professors.

On Monday I talked a while with Jessica about us having sex with my mom and she told me she hoped we could do it again, but she agreed with me that we probably shouldn't tell Denise.

I started hanging out a lot more often with Lyndsey also and I could tell she was really unhappy with her boyfriend. I just flat out told her to leave him and she asked me why I was telling her that. I think she wanted me to say that I wanted to be with her, which of course I do, but I just said because you deserve someone who makes you happy.

Ok so that weekend something crazy happened. Jessica and Denise went home to Denise's house and they got caught having sex by Denise's mom. So that was insane. They came back on Sunday and they both told me everything and I was so shocked and I could tell Denise was still very upset about everything, but when Denise left Jessica said that Denise's family actually handled it a lot better than Denise had thought they would. Still it was not good I guess.

During the next week I was with Kayla a lot in the evening, but when I came back to my dorm I was spending more and more time with Lyndsey. In fact a couple nights Denise wanted to sleep in my dorm room with Jessica so I slept in her bed in Lyndsey's room. The first night was no big deal. We stayed up late and talked, but nothing really happened. But the next night, which was Wednesday we ended up kissing and I slept in her bed with her.

We didn't have sex, but I did rub her breasts some and I got so horny for her, but strangely enough I was picturing being with my mom. It was so weird, but her breasts are so much like hers. So the next morning she had a serious talk with me and asked me how I still felt about her.

I told her that I still had feelings for her, but that I was dating Kayla. She asked me if she broke up with her boyfriend if I would give her another try. It was kind of adorable and I wanted so bad just to say yes, but I also wasn't sure. I mean I was really starting to have feelings for Kayla, plus I was a little afraid to be hurt by her. So I just told her the truth. She completely understood and even apologized for how she sort of sucker punched me with dating the guy when we were becoming so close. I explained that I understood that she was afraid she would upset her parents and she admitted that having her parents find out about Denise actually took away a lot of her fears. In fact she had even talked to her mom on the phone that week about it and Lyndsey had stoke up for Denise and admitted to her mom that she had also had feelings for girls before.

I was just amazed at how brave she had been, and I told her I really wanted to give us another try. She was so happy and she kissed me so unbelievably sexy that I just melted. It was so great, but I made sure she understood that I didn't want to get serious yet, and she was totally ok with that.

That night she promised me that she would break up with her boyfriend that weekend, and she did. I on the other hand didn't mention a word to Kayla until I was sure it was going to happen.

Ok I have to admit I am in a stage where I am just wanting to have fun and I want to leave all my options open. At the same time I know I have feelings for more than one girl, but I have no interest in making the same mistakes I have made, so I have no intention of getting Kayla and Lyndsey together for any threesomes or anything like that. Now that said, I had sex with Jessica one night as I was masturbating in our room while on the computer with some girls. She just came over and watched me, which I loved and soon we were having sex.

We both made each other cum and we even fucked each other with a double dildo, but the hottest part was what we talked about during sex. She likes it when I talk about my mom and so I did quite a bit. And she even talked about her mom just to get me excited. But then she asked me if I thought Denise and Lyndsey had sex. I actually was a little taken aback by that and said I didn't think so. But it seemed to really turn Jessica on to think about that. She even said she wondered if they were right now.

To be honest it does turn me on to picture them together, but at the same time I was really thinking it was a bad idea. In fact I wasn't sure I would date Lyndsey if she was having sex with Denise. Still the fantasy was hot and we had amazing sex thinking about other girls.

The next day Lyndsey and I decided to tell Denise about us. So when I was in Lyndsey's room that night we told Denise that we were dating. She hugged us both and said she was happy for us. It was awkward though and I had this feeling that Denise was a little sad, but by the next day she seemed better and I felt better too. All that week we hung out even more together and Denise seemed to want to be with us even more, so Jess of course was with us too. The four of us get along so great anyway, it was actually really fun. Though Denise does flirt a lot and not only with me, but she also flirts with Lyndsey right in front of me, but not in front of Jessica. So I thought that was weird.

One night I was talking with Lyndsey about Denise and Lyndsey told me that Denise crawled in bed with her one morning and said she was freezing and she snuggled up next to her to get warm, but that Denise started rubbing her breasts and Lyndsey told her to stop, but then Denise tried to put her hand between Lyndsey's legs. I was like numb listening to it, and so mixed up. I was incredibly turned on and yet part of me was horrified. I didn't know what to say and just listened.

Lyndsey told me that they sort of wrestled a bit, and that Lyndsey didn't let Denise touch her, but she admitted that it had turned her on and that she pictured me with my mom afterwards. I suddenly felt very guilty and almost told Lyndsey about Sydney and my mom, but I didn't. I wanted to keep my mom separate from now on and I could see that Lyndsey might be falling into lustful thoughts with Denise and my mom.

The next week we got caught. Denise walked right in on us. And we were doing a sixty nine above the covers and couldn't even get hidden before she saw us. I am so happy no one else was with her or saw us from the hall. We were into it so much we didn't even know she was there until the door was opening.

Denise didn't leave. I wasn't surprised, but I was a little pissed actually. She thought it was funny and I swear she was waiting for us to uncover so she could see us naked. The two of us were laying under covers as Denise sat on her bed and talked to us. Lyndsey was behind me and with her arm around me she put her fingertips on my clit and started rubbing me. It was very sexy, but I was afraid what might happen. I knew if I got too horny I might make the mistake of having sex with both of them.

Mostly Denise just talked about how she was happy for us, but she also asked us if we would come out to her mom so it would take some of the pressure off her. Lyndsey and I agreed we should and I was happy to not have to hide it from her, but was more nervous in the fact that Lyndsey's mother would know that I had made love to both her daughters.

Denise was thrilled and she jumped over to us and gave us a hug together, then she kissed us both on the forehead and then finally left us alone. Lyndsey and I had such amazing sex after that. Afterwards though Lyndsey started asking me about Kayla and I felt so uncomfortable. She admitted that she was nervous about losing me and I told her I wasn't going anywhere and that I wasn't going to leave her.

Still I knew what we had wasn't going to last forever and that sooner or later I was going to have to chose between them. It was insane that this was happening at all and Kayla was also starting to get inquisitive about Lyndsey.

The next weekend Lyndsey and I went to her house, but just for Saturday afternoon. We told her family about us and they actually didn't even seem too surprised. In fact Lyndsey's mom said as soon as I walked in the door with her they had their suspicions. We had a good talk and Lyndsey and her mom cried a bit, and hugged and it was a good day for us. They actually invited us to spend the night and were sad when we didn't, but I was happy to leave.

Nothing much happened the next week although I did have sex with Jessica again. She came back from Denise's room after I had been chatting on-line and I was so horny. She could tell right away too and she started undressing in front of me and I just attacked her. We slept in the same bed that night and when we woke up for class we kissed for the longest time and neither of us really said anything until later that day. Then she asked me if I still had feelings for her. I felt like such a bitch, because I of course did but told her we were better as friends. I could tell she was really hurt and I regretted having sex with her and told myself I would try not to ever again.

The very next day I had a talk with Denise about Lyndsey. She was talking about how they almost kissed that morning and I told Denise I was glad they didn't. She was surprised at first and then asked me if I was in love with Lyndsey. I told her I wasn't in love with anyone right now, but that I thought I had a future with Lyndsey and I wasn't sure if I wanted them to have sex together. Denise then asked me if I still had sex with my mom. It was like she was saying if I could so it then she could too, and I suddenly realized she was completely right.

Who gives me the right to control what Lyndsey or even Kayla do when I'm not around? In fact I have been horrible to both of them, and I honestly don't deserve either one. I admitted to Denise that I do still have sex with my mom and that we had some threesomes lately too. I made sure to mention Sydney so that she wouldn't automatically assume it was Jessica, but I'm sure she still wondered. Luckily she didn't ask me so I wouldn't have to lie.

Then Denise told me that she and Lyndsey had always been very close and that she saw how close I was with my mom and how happy we were together and how she wanted that. In fact she wanted it so bad that she hid her feelings from Jessica. I promised I wouldn't tell Jess, if she wouldn't tell Lyndsey about my mom and me.

That next weekend I spent a lot of time with just Kayla as her roommate went home for the weekend and she asked me if she could meet Lyndsey. I told her I thought it was a bad idea, and she agreed with me after a while. Then she brought up how her mom wanted us to come by again and also that both she and her mom were interested in meeting my mom. I of course acted like I thought it was a great idea, but actually I was dreading it.

That weekend instead of someone meeting at a home, what we ended up doing was having both our mom's come down to visit us. When my mom got there on Friday afternoon she locked the door of my room and we ended up kissing for a while and she fingered me to an orgasm. While she did I massaged her breasts which never left her shirt just incase someone would come to the door, but she kept telling me how I could sleep with her at the hotel and we could make love all night. I was looking so forward to that.

Kayla and her mother showed up more than an hour later. My mom and her mom seemed to hit it off right away and Kayla seemed really happy. The four of us all went out to dinner together and then we all went bowling. It was a lot of fun. It might have been just me, but I could swear that Kayla's mom seemed to almost be flirting with my mom, and my mom loved it and of course flirted with her. I mean it wasn't anything obvious, but they just seemed almost too comfortable with one another, as if they were already friends. My mom loved Kayla too and told me so. When the night was over I actually kissed Kayla in front of our mom's. Kayla seemed really happy and I just couldn't help myself. I found out that Kayla's roommate had gone home for the weekend and so Kayla's mom was spending the night at her dorm room. We dropped them off there and my mom asked me if I needed anything from my room before we went to the hotel.

I jokingly said, "Jessica," and my mom asked if she would, but I explained that she was with Denise tonight. And my mom said "too bad, unless you want a real party." I of course didn't want it to be the four of us, and had only been joking about Jessica anyway.

My mom and I kissed in the car in the parking lot. It was so hot and I wanted her so bad. We checked in the hotel and her hands were all over me in the lobby, and we just attacked one another when we got in the room. I couldn't wait to have my mom's nipples in my mouth and I sucked her breasts for so long as she fingered me again. This time she ended up fisting me and I know I got loud, but I didn't care. She fucked me with her hand so hard and I rubbed my own clit and sucked my own nipples until I just came so hard.

After I did, I licked off each of my mom's fingers and kissed her a few times during, but she began masturbating with her free hand and soon I was down there pleasing her with my tongue as best I could. Her pussy was so wet and ready for me, and I both licked her clit and tongue fucked her until she climaxed. After she orgasmed she got out a strap-on dildo and I was hoping she was going to fuck me, but instead she started putting it on me. She ended up laying me on the bed and she road on top of me. I sucked her nipples a lot as she rubbed on me and fucked me at the same time, but finally she just started bouncing up and down hard on the dildo and I loved watching her huge breasts bounce and sway, and I loved the look on her face.

Some times she would just stare into my eyes as if I was the only person in the world and other times she would just stare off just enjoying the feeling. She finally leaned forward fucking herself and rubbing her clit against me. Her face looked like she was almost scared, it was weird, and her eyes never left mine, and when she orgasmed I swear she cried and we kissed so hard and told each other we loved one another.

When she rolled off of me I wasn't done with her and I told her I wanted her to bend over the bed for me. I fucked her from behind and held her breasts like she holds mine. I loved feeling her huge tits spilling out of my hands. They are so fricking heavy and wide and her nipples were so hard. I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. I just had this overwhelming desire to make this the most unbelievable night. I wanted to fuck her hard like she does to me sometimes, to make her feel just a little scared at how good it feels, but almost hurts.

I went from passionate to horny as I fucked her harder and harder, and I started talking dirty to her. I asked her if she wanted to kiss Kayla's mom, and my mom surprised me when she answered, "I know you do."

I did, there was no denying that and I told her so, and so then I asked her if she'd like to watch me. Instead of answering me she asked me to fuck her ass. So I did. Not as hard as her pussy of course, but I gave it to her good.

When we were done we showered together and washed one another. It was so sexy, and then we snuggled up in bed together. It was an amazing night. The next morning when I woke up she was staring at me and we kissed for so long. It was so nice and I was just so happy. I know it is strange and I don't care, because I love my mom and I know she loves me. We kept saying it to each other over and over as we kissed and it didn't seem dirty or wrong and our pussies rubbed on each others legs the whole time and her breasts were smashed against mine and I just loved being there with her.

The next day we had lunch together with Kayla and her mom, and it was fun again. And again I swear my mom and her mom were flirting and I even heard Kayla's mom tell my mom how great of a body I had. So glad Kayla didn't hear that.

Ok I'm going to skip to the next weekend as nothing exciting happened during week at all, just alternated nights with Kayla and Lyndsey, and really not any sex to speak of which sort of scared me.

Anyway so my mom has been begging to meet Lyndsey and so I promised her the next weekend I would bring her home, but only if my mom was good. So this weekend I asked Lyndsey if she wanted to. Now I'll remind you all that Lyndsey knows about my mom and I having sex. So Lyndsey was actually a little leery about it, but I assured her nothing would happen. Still she admitted that she might actually be tempted and that scares me. Which got us talking about Denise again, and Lyndsey told me how Denise had tried kissing her the other morning and how she nearly did. She asked me if I was jealous and I of course said yes, and then she said that was how she felt about Kayla, and so I was just like stunned cause this was the first time it had really come up. We talked about that for a long time and I told her I just was not ready to get serious with someone. She told me she understood, but still I am not sure, but then I asked her if she thinks about other girls or even if she has kissed any that I don't know about. So then she says she has not kissed any, and then she said, she did kiss Denise that morning. I was surprised, but she explained that it had not been long and that she had stopped Denise pretty much right away.

We had a huge talk and she admitted that she is very attracted to her sister and we talked about how they used to kiss when they were younger as I have mentioned before, and then Lyndsey asked me if I would be mad at her if they ever did anything together. So I didn't really answer right away, but instead asked her if she wanted to. And she told me "sometimes."

I told her I wouldn't be mad, but not even sure if I wanted to know about it. She told me if she did something she would have to tell me, and I said ok, but really not sure if I want to know.

So anyway it was an interesting Friday night and we made plans to see my mom the next weekend.

So then Saturday rolls around and Kayla calls me and asks if I want to go home with her Saturday night. I was like sure it is your night we can do what you want. So on the way home I find out that her mom had asked her to come home and bring me and I was thinking, whoa, what's going on here? But I didn't say anything.

So that night, Kayla and her mom and I all went to see a movie together and we had a good time. She took us out for dinner too, and I really like Kayla's mom, very sweet and easy to talk to. She is funny too, just like Kayla. So when we got home we talked with the dad some, but he went to bed early and then Kayla jumped in the shower and I was stuck talking to the mom. So I just said, "My mom really liked you. She thinks you are great." To which her mom said, "I really liked her too, though I thought a couple times she was coming on to me."

So I was like stunned a little, not cause I didn't know that, but because her mom had just said it. So I was just bold and said, "Yea, she can be flirty when she is around beautiful women."

To which she said, "Don't tell Kayla or [her husband's name], but I'll admit I was tempted."

So that was like a huge, WOW, and I smiled at her, and she smiled back and I felt so awkward right then. So I was like, "Oh, yea I forgot you told me you had experimented in college some." And so she starts telling me about it. Oh my Gosh, she had done threesomes and also had sex with two different girls on separate occasions. I was seriously getting turned on when she started talking about the lesbian sex, and I know she could tell and she seemed excited to tell someone about it, though she really didn't go into details or anything.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,065 Followers
12