My First Time Topping

Story Info
My first BDSM experience, in Top space.
897 words
3.46
11.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lights and music surround my senses. I have never been here before, and I am nervous. I retreat like the kitten I am to my mentor's side.

I see her, the one I am to top, and we embrace. We are friends, and we have been discussing this for a few days, although she had to get permission from my mentor to do the scene. I ask her a few questions that my mentor has told me I should ask before any scene--where should I avoid hitting, how hard or light to go, speed, etc.. As we speak, she brings out her goody bag, and my eyes grow wide. Vampire gloves, several ruler-like sticks, and a blindfold or two, along with some rope. And I know my mentor has promised me the use of his toys as well.

We head to the back, to one of the areas set up for play--a raised sort of bench with padding and rings to attach someone to. I am aware that she and I are probably the very first to set up a scene.

I bend her over, and I borrow my mentor's handcuffs to bind her wrists together under the bench. Then, I use the leash she is wearing to connect that to one of the rings. I ask her if she is OK. She nods.

Her ass is raised slight, a little kitty tail pinned to the back of her dress that is showing off her lovely thighs. I have on one of my claws, and I drag it up the exposed skin, and down her spine.

I take one of the ruler sticks, running it over exposed skin and circling her ass. I want the first strike to be good, but I do not want it too hard. I pull it back, but not too far (there are people watching and behind me) and I let the blow fly. Over the music, it's not that loud, but I see a small reaction. She enjoys this, I know, and I am new, so I do not expect to get much reaction.

I let another blow fly across the same area. I can feel my mentor watching me, making sure I do not do anything wrong. After a few blows, he reminds me to make sure to ask her how she is, rub the area as well, and whether she wants harder, softer, slower or faster. I take this advise, hit her a few more times, then stop. I drag my claw along her head and arm, kneel down and ask her how she is doing. She smiles and tells me I can go harder and faster.

My mentor offers me his leather strap, and I thank him. The strap is wonderful. I work up her thighs, and even along her shoulders now. I know she has gotten fresh ink, and I want to avoid hitting that area. But it does not compare to when I stand behind her, looking at her ass, and I see the strap come down on her--smack in the middle of her ass, and on each cheek individually. I love the sound. Now I see why my mentor enjoys this toy so much.

I remember to stop and rub the area, and ask her how she is doing. I stop at one point, and put on a glove. I drag it up her arm, feeling the spikes against the skin.

I see my mentor next to me, and he has in his hand his favorite device--the Evil Stick. He says I can use it when I am ready. I smile, and gently take it from him. I drag it along the skin of the girl's arm, then down her spine, as if I were using my claw.

I stand behind her again. The music is no longer filling me up, nor do I notice anyone around me, or any of the lights. I feel myself focusing in on what I am doing, almost like tunnel vision.

I pull back the stick like my mentor has shown me and flick it. I know it stings. I do this a few times on each thigh, and ask her how she is doing. She tells me it stings, but otherwise OK. I flick her a few more times before I stop, rubbing the areas I used the stick on.

I am drawn back to the strap. I love the sound it makes, and I smack her, harder and in quicker succession, still making sure I stop and rub the area I just hit.

I have lost my nerves. My body is aflame with excitement as I watch the strap come down on her ass. I know that I will probably need to end the scene soon, which is confirmed when I ask her how she is and she says her legs are starting to hurt. I tell her a few more strokes, and she nods, smiling.

I bring the strap down six more times before I stop, each one hard and strong. I begin rubbing her ass, and asking how she is. I unbind her, and get her to sit down. My mentor goes to get her some water, while I nibble and bite her neck, stroking her hair.

My mentor gets back, and I had him back his tools. But I know what's coming soon...