My First Time With Gordon Brown

Story Info
An intern gets quite an intro to the Prime Minister.
993 words
3.38
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I took the position of intern at number 10 Downing Street, I had no idea what I was in for. I'd heard all these things about Gordon Brown, that he was miserable, dour, and didn't have a sense of humour. However, on my first day in the office, Gordon put me right at ease. I can remember the first moment when he walked through the door. He was certainly a striking, masculine presence, powerfully built.

"Hello," he said, "please call me Gordon."

I was floored. I didn't know what to say, but managed to stammer, "It's a pleasure to meet you sir."

His dark eyes locked on mine and I was aware of something lurking beneath the surface. I felt butterflies in my stomach like I'd never felt before, and a tightening. I didn't know how much time I'd be spending with this man, however, until he turned to me and lowered his voice, softly leaning near my ear.

"I have a sneaking suspicion we'll be seeing a lot of each other.

"Thank you Prime Minister, sir. I hope I can be of use to you."

"I'm sure you will" he remarked almost strangely.

I didn't see him again until about a week later. He was in and I brought him some tea. But I was so nervous, I was shaking as I brought it to him. I felt a powerful aching deep inside down below as I'd never felt before. It was such that he could hear my heart pounding, I was sure of.

"Yes, thank you." He beamed, giving me a warm, intimate smile that he was supposedly incapable of. I couldn't help but stare, noting his powerful jaw. As I turned to leave, his fixed his gaze on me again.

"Jane", he said, using my name. "Just a moment of your time, please." It was nearly a pleading tone. I was surprised to see his normally set mouth soften and become vulnerable.

"I think that... you feel something for me. Would that be correct?"

"Well, uh, I don't know what to say." But it was clear that Gordon knew precisely what I felt. There was no denying it.

"Jane, there's nothing more for me to say." At this, I was shocked. My heart sank with the prospect of losing my dream job. What could he mean?

As if reading my mind, he breathed, "I mean that, I think there will continue to be a place for you here."

At this, he stood up, directly behind me. I could feel the heat of him radiating. Then, his firm strong hands clasped mine and I gasped at the electricity of it. I wanted to melt. He began to kiss the back of my neck and I couldn't help gasping,

"Prime Minister.."

"Please, please call me Gordon. I insist" he cooed.

"Gordon.." I breathed. He licked and nibbled, and I felt him begin to undo the back of my dress. He unhooked my brassiere and cupped my breasts firmly, then began stroking my nipples.

"Oh, that's wonderful" he purred. I helped him remove his jacket and tie. Clearly, he was sweating, but it didn't put me off.

As he continued to stroke my breasts, I couldn't control my excitement. I wanted to writhe all over him. I felt myself become wetter than I'd ever been. He slipped a hand down my skirt, my thighs, then inside my panties, felt the wetness for him, and looked at me and smiled.

I undid the buttons of his shirt and he slipped my dress over my head. As he freed and exposed my breasts and hard nipples, he began to tug at them, very gently at first. He bent his head down to kiss and suck at them and I felt a thrill run through me. He ran his hand down my belly, then slipped his hands into my panties and began to stroke my pussy, very lightly. He stroked the wet slickness, then removed my panties completely.

"Let me see you" he breathed.

I felt embarrassed at exposing myself so completely, but also excited.

"Open your legs."

I opened them, allowed him to see all of me.

"Oh, that's beautiful" he cooed.

Now, there was no hiding for me. My hole trembled and he teasingly slipped a finger partway into my entrance. I tensed around his finger and sighed. Warm liquid seeped out. I was afraid he would be repulsed, but it seemed to turn him on incredibly. He softly kissed my pussy, and swirled his tongue over my sensitive tip and lips, then darted back to my hole, placing his tongue partway in. It felt so incredible I wanted to scream out in ecstasy, but managed to keep quiet.

His tongue swept tantalizingly close to my arse opening and I felt I needed to be filled everywhere by Gordon. I opened his trousers and pants and was amazed at his large solid cock and huge balls. "I want it Gordon..." I moaned. "Please...!"

"Are you ready?" he rasped.

"Yes!"

He thrust quickly forward, then plunged into my quivering hold. My insides swirled. He thrusted and I pushed against him. It was great to feel it so full and deep. Suddenly, I felt him shudder.

"Aaaah!" he gasped. A warm, sticky fluid was pumped into me. Gordon Brown's juices. He then pried my legs apart and licked my vulva top to bottom. The sensitive tip throbbed. I was nude, exposed. He licked and swirled his tongue and suddenly I was gasping, gyrating and feeling a flooding as I'd never felt before. I came hard, and couldn't help screaming

"Gordon, oh Gordon...!" His juices gushed out of me.

Just then , there was a knock at the door. I got dressed as quickly as I could, and as he walked me to the secret exit, he gasped, "Shall we do it again next week?"

"Yes," I breathed. I knew it wouldn't be the last time.