My First Trip to a Nudist Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great", Claire said. "See you two then."

We headed back to our campsite then to get settled in, and grab a few things before heading back to the pool. Claire's family had everything already set up, and was off at another campsite visiting friends. We grabbed a couple towels and put some lotion on before heading back toward the pool.

We walked past a volleyball game, when I suggested to Claire that we join in. She was hesitant at first, but with a little peer pressure I was able to convince her. I wanted to do something that I couldn't normally do nude, and volleyball seemed like a good choice.

"Mind if we join you guys?" I asked an older guy with the volleyball in his hands.

"Sure the more the merrier", he responded.

Claire and I joined separate sides so that the teams were still even. I wasn't exactly a superstar at volleyball; I was just there to say I had done it.

The score was tied 5-5 when we joined. We were serving and we got a quick point at Claire's expense.

"Hey, I wasn't ready", she laughed.

Our team just laughed at her. I tried to have a little fun with her though, by pointing out how she was being a whiner.

Our team started on a roll and served up 4 straight points to go up 10-5.

"I guess Claire's not helping you guys", I laughed.

"It isn't her, they beat us 2 straight games before you guys showed up", an older guy pointed out from Claire's team.

Volleyball was fun. I hadn't participated in any sports while nude before, so it was a new experience for me. Playing volleyball nude had its advantages, because we were working up a good sweat, and it felt great to be nude.

We ended up wining that game and a couple more before retiring to the pool to cool off for the afternoon.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I asked Claire.

"Sure, I've actually never played volleyball here before, so it was a new experience for me too", Claire said. "I have to admit, its much more fun than in gym class. It's easier to move around when playing nude. I don't have to worry about any clothes getting in the way."

"I was thinking the same thing while we were playing", I said. "It's just so much more fun when you're playing nude."

We relaxed around the pool then took a long hike through some of the nature trails they had there, and eventually had dinner with Claire's parents around the campsite. It got a little cool at night, but Claire and I refused to get dressed. We didn't want to break the nude streak we had going. 11 o'clock rolled around so we headed over to the hot tub to catch up with Claire's friends. I didn't know what to expect. I never knew Claire as a big drinker, and I certainly wasn't one. So I was worried that's what was going to go on when we got there.

"Hi guys", said Sarah. "Jump in, the water feels great."

When we got there John, Sarah, and Mark were already in the hot tub hanging out. They all had beers in their hands and Sarah looked to be cozying up to Mark already. John was sitting opposite to them. Claire and I got in on opposite sides.

"You guys want a drink?" asked Mark.

"Sure", Claire said.

"I think I'll pass", I said.

"You sure?", Mark asked.

"Yeah, I'm not a big drinker", I responded.

"I didn't know you were much of a drinker Claire", I said.

"Yeah, I'm usually not, but when I'm here I've been known to down one or two", she said.

"So, what did you guys do today?" asked John.

"Not much. Just hung out at the pool mostly. Did some hiking and volleyball too", Claire said.

"So Sarah, Claire tells me you're living here this summer?" I asked.

"Yep, I am. I could have gone back home and spent the summer working at my parent's store, or I could stay here and work and be able to stay bare all summer. They gave me a job at the club, and with it a free room to stay in. I couldn't say no to the offer. My parents think I'm working around town somewhere, and staying in the dorms. I suppose I should tell them at some point that I'm a nudist and am staying here, but I figure I'll get to that eventually", Sarah laughed.

"That's amazing, so you've been nude all summer here?" I asked.

"Yeah. Going on 3 and a half months now. Since school let out. The owners have been so nice to me here. There almost like a second family", she said.

It was then I noticed that John and Claire had gotten closer to each other and were now sitting next to each other on the opposite side of me. I was starting to think some funny business was going on especially when I noticed John not saying much and sitting there with this goofy look on his face. I shook it off and we continued chatting.

"So Jess, how did you get into nudism?" asked Mark.

I then went into my story about my first time, and how my parents caught me. Then how I found out they were nudists as well. I was about done with my story when I noticed that Claire and John weren't really paying attention and that Sarah was sitting on Mark's lap.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

Everyone started laughing all at once.

"Well, I'm jacking John off under the water here, while John's playing with my pussy", Claire said.

"And Mark's cock is pretty much all the way inside me right now", Sarah said laughing.

I thought some funny business was going on. I was a little shocked at how open they were about it though.

"This is how we blow off some steam at the end of the day. You're welcome to join in. We're all very open", said Mark.

They then stopped being very subtle about what they were doing. John got out of the hot tub and sat on the edge of the tub. His cock was rock hard and looked to be about 10" long at least. Claire then started going down on him.

Mark and Sarah stopped being so quiet too, and Sarah started riding him harder.

The scene was a bit surreal to take at first and I thought about leaving. I felt like a 5th wheel, being I was the odd one out. I climbed out of the hot tub grabbed my towel and started walking back to the campsite when I had a change of heart. I wanted to fit in with these guys, and frankly I was unbelievably horny at watching the scene in front of me. So I jumped back in and grabbed John's cock away from Claire and started taking as much in my mouth as I could. John had the biggest cock I had ever seen, so it looked like it would take a miracle to take all of him in my mouth, so I did the best I could. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft of his cock, eventually engulfing the head in my mouth.

I loved John's cock. Sucking him off was pure bliss. His cock was so big, the experience was almost surreal. I tried to swallow as much of his cock as I could, but he was just far too big.

While I was busy on John's cock, Claire was helping me out by playing with John's balls. We both had John well taken care of while Mark and Sarah were going at it next to us.

Sarah was trying to be quiet as she was riding Mark, but she was failing miserably. She was still sitting on Mark's lap, but bouncing up and down furiously as Mark fucked her tanned cunt.

Sarah then got out of the hot tub and got on all fours, while Mark stood up on the seats in the hot tub to mount her from behind. Mark started pounding away as Claire and I stopped to take in the scene. Sarah was on her hands and knees as Mark went at her from behind. The sound of their skin hitting each other as Mark fucked her was loud and distinct. With John's cock still in my hands, I gave a devilish smile over to Sarah while I licked the head of John's cock.

Sarah then said to me, "That looks delicious... ".

Claire couldn't take anymore so she moved in next to Mark and climbed under Sarah and started tonguing her clit. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing because I had no idea Claire was into that sort of thing. Having Claire's tongue on her clit was all Sarah could take, as her orgasm started rolling through her.

"Oh my god...", Sarah panted, "I'm cumming.....".

An orgasm then ripped through Sarah, leaving her in a heap on the ground.

Meanwhile, I was jacking off John while he was handling my pussy, while we watched the scene before us. Watching Sarah's orgasm made me want one of my own so I climbed on top of John and tried to take him inside of me. It took a little work, but I eventually got all of him inside me. John's cock felt so good. I had never felt so full before. With every hop on his cock, I could feel him go even deeper inside of me.

At this point, Claire had now taken up Sarah's position and was now getting fucked by Mark. Sarah was still recovering from her orgasm, but was helping Mark with Claire.

John and I were rapidly approaching orgasm as we fucked and watched the scene before us. I made John move in behind me like Sarah had done, so that John could fuck me harder. I love to be fucked from behind. There is something so dirty about it, but at the same time it feels amazing.

Mark started screaming as he approached his orgasm. This set off a chain reaction of orgasm's as John and Claire started cumming too. Feeling John's cum inside of me was all I could take and I started cumming as well. We all collapsed in a big pile on the ground outside the hot tub as all our orgasms were subsiding. I couldn't believe what had happened here, but at the same time it was incredibly fun and satisfying.

We laid there for several minutes all exhausted. We eventually got back in the hot tub to relax some more before bed.

On the way back to the campsite I asked Claire about what had happened there.

"Does this always happen when you come here?" I asked.

"No, only when those guys are around. We kind of got into that one night last summer when we were all drunk. Ever since, we've been having fun like that when we're all at the camp. No one's caught us yet, that's why we wait until really late to get together", Claire said.

"It totally shocked me when it started happening. I almost left. If it weren't for the fact that I was incredibly horny at the time, I probably would have", I said.

"I'm really sorry for springing that on you tonight. I wasn't sure it was actually going to happen because of you coming along. I thought they might stay away from it because you were there. I guess I was wrong", she said.

"It's okay. It was a bit disturbing at first, but I got over it quick", I said while smiling. "I was shocked when you went down on Sarah while she was getting fucked. Since when have you swung that way?"

"I usually don't, but at the time I just wanted to", Claire said. "It just seemed like fun at the time. I can't really believe I did it either."

We both laughed and talked more about our sexual romp as we walked back to her parent's campsite. We ended up packing up and leaving around noon the next day. Overall it was the best two days I've had as a nudist thus far. It was just so much fun to be able to go around nude like it was completely normal with others who felt the same way that I did.

We ended up coming back one more time before the end of summer, and I tried to convince my parents into joining. Eventually, we joined as a family, and spent next summer running around there every weekend we could.

12