My First Trip to the Orient Ch. 03

Story Info
Madoke's welcome continues.
1.5k words
4.41
48.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Back and forth she rocked on my cock holding it deep inside her small beautiful oriental body! Her hair hung down as she moved her hips and pelvis back and forth sucking up my cock into her cunt hole! Back and forth she moved and as I filled her sweet oriental pussy with all of my warm sticky cum from the gigantic orgasm I was having! I could now feel it dripped down on to my nuts and cock hair as she rode on me. Back and forth back and forth over and over again she fucked me as she held my still hard cock inside her pussy. She was squeezing her pussy walls a tight as she could, keeping my cock hard inside her.

Back and forth she moved as she smiled down at me and said: "Budson like? Budson like Madoke fucking?"

I smiled up at her and said: "Oh yes Madoke I like Big Time!"

She smiled and quickened her movements! She continued to rock back and forth on my cock for a very long time and my cock stayed hard deep inside her body!! She hung her head down and kissed me as her dark silky hair covered both of our heads! I reached for her breasts and took one in each hand as her pelvis rocked on my cock! Her wonderful small body worked on my cock, sending thrill after thrill over my body.

I have had quiet a few women in my life and had fucked almost all of them. But, Madoke was fucking me better than any woman did or that I could ever remember. That day I knew the difference between a fast fuck from a whore, and a wonderful love making session from a very talented woman who wanted to please her partner! Madoke was unbelievable the way she worked her body on my cock! She made my cock feel harder than I could ever remember it being!

We had been going at it for longer than I have ever fucked before. Finally, she sat straight up and began to pump up and down riding it now rather than rocking back and forth. God she was so fucking talented. She could move her body up until I felt like I was going to fall out of her pussy hole and then slowly move back down on me taking al of my cock shaft deep inside her.

She smiled down at me again and lifted up and held her pussy over just the head of my cock. She knew exactly where she was and as she held the very swollen mushroom head inside her tight cunt hole, she began rotating her body around and around in small circles. Faster and faster she rotated her cunt on my cock head, just my cock head. Then when she felt me lift my ass and hips up from the sensitivity she was giving the head she slammed down on my cock taking all of it back into her again! "OH GOD YES! OHHHH! YESSSSS Madoke! Fuck me baby!", I screamed!

She lifted again and began rotating her pussy on my cock head again! Then when I arched she slammed back down on me. My hips began to go out of control and pumped up into her body lifting us both up off the floor! She fell on top of me as I fucked up into her again and again! She went back to the rocking motion as I slammed my cock and body up into her. I grabbed her and held her tight to my body as I humped my hips up into her shoving my cock as deep as I could get it into her pussy. As she lay on top of me, she licked my neck.

She said: "Oh yes Budson, Budson fuck Madoke hard! Fuck Madoke hard! Fuck Madoke! F u c k YESSS! Budson!"

She kissed me shoving her tongue into my mouth as deep as she could get it. She broke the kiss and bit and then licked my neck and earas she told me: "Budson want to cum again now?"

I moaned and grabbed her rolling her over on to her back. "Oh yes! Budson want to cum now!"

I was so full of lust I wanted to pump my cock into her cunt as hard as I could and fill her body with my cum! "Fuck!", I yelled as I tried to push my cock through her and out her back! She yelled back: "Fuck! Budson Fuck! Fuck Medoka!"

Again and again I rammed her small, young, wonderful, sweet body wanting to cum so fucking bad I hurt. My cock was swollen and so fucking hard as she held it in her pussy squeezing it with the walls of her pussy! What a fuck!! She wrapped her small legs around my body and humped me like a wild animal as I rammed my cock deep into her.

Just before I started to shoot my load into her, I heard her moan: "Oh yes Budson!!! I go to happy land! Oh yes! Fuck Madoke Budson!!!"

And I was there!! I was fucking her now with every ounce of energy, every ounce of strength left in my body! My cock was pumping shot after shot of cum that my balls had produced over the last hour of stimulation Madoke gave me! Finally, as the wave of lust and passion reached the peek of my orgasm, I rammed my cock into her one last time! I held it inside her as I arched my back and pushed as hard as I could with my ass and legs trying to get even more of my cock into her.

I of course was already fully inside her! She held me and lifted her ass and hips up of the floor holding us both up off the rug until she was sure I had finished my climax. Finally when I realized my orgasm was over no matter how hard I tried to keep that last sensation, she lower us both back on to the rug and I fell on top of her.

I could feel her breast pressing against my chest, her hard nipples like little darts pushing into my body! I lifted up and looked down into my lover's face. She smiled and said: "Good Budson! Madoke like big time!"

I kissed her and we tongue fucked for a long time. Finally my deflated cock fell out of her pussy. I moved off of her body and looked down at it! God she was so small but so fucking spectacular! I stroked her hair, moving it off her face. It circled her face and fell over her shoulders. It was poker straight and dark as coal!

She sat up and there was cum everywhere. All over her body and when I looked down I could see it was all over me too! She ran her fingers over it and said: "Budson cum big time!"

We laughed and I stood up, I took her hand and pulled her up to me. As our bodies merged together again, I could feel the cum rubbing together over both of our lower bodies. We showered together and she washed me. I licked her pussy one last time, before dressing and heading out to meet up with my next meeting. Madoke held my hand and said: "Budson come back? Budson and Madoke big time! Soon?"

I kissed her as she stood at the door in her oriental robe. I could lift her up to me with one hand she was that small! I told her: "If I can Madoke, I'll be back soon!"

She said: "You ask for Madoke tonight Budson! We big time again!"

I kissed her again before walking out the door to the office building for my meeting that day with Jeff!

When I met jeff he asked how my night was? I told him everything and he was astonished. "She actually had an orgasm?', he asked?

I told him: "Well if she didn't, she was a great actress! She had a few of them. Especially after I sucked her pussy when she got out of the shower!"

Jeff smiled and told me: "Well she would love you "big time" if you ate her pussy! Most guys fuck them and leave. You're telling me you spent the night?"

I told him: "Yes all night, and I ate her 3 times and she fucked my like I have never been fucked before!"

He told me: "These women hardly get pleased by the man. They are very expensive call girls and most guys fuck them and leave. She must have really liked you if she had an orgasm!"

I smiled and asked: "Well how do I get her for tonight?"

He laughed and said I shouldn't worry about it. We may or may not have another chance like that tonight or any other nigh we're here. Most of the time it's offered only once because it's so expensive but part of doing business. .

I said: "Fuck! I was hoping to see her again!"

He told me: "You never know in the orient Bud! You might!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers