My First White Blowjob

Story Info
Soft hands, full lips, warm eager mouth.
2k words
65.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought she was about forty when I saw her in the store. She was a pretty white woman, kind of short but with a nice slim body. Her legs looked very firm and she must have worked out religiously. It was just before six o'clock and there was only the supervisor and I on the floor.

I walked over to near where she was browsing in case she had any questions. The store sells a big variety of athletics equipment and we get a lot of hot looking women coming in. I was a senior in high school working to earn some extra cash for the holidays. She began looking at the footwear and I asked if I could help her.

After listening to her workout regimen, I showed her a few different types. She selected three that she liked and asked to try them on.

"What size?" I asked.

"Better measure," she told me with a smile. "I hear your feet get bigger when you get older. Of course you've got big feet already, don't you?" She laughed and looked down at my size fifteen sneakers.

I was slightly embarrassed because this older woman was flirting with me. I helped her try on the shoes and she left her legs slightly open while I slipped them on. I tried not to be obvious when I looked. I don't know if she saw what I was doing but I could see almost up to her panties. In the end, she couldn't decide and said she think about it and come back the next day.

"I'm Blaine," I told her. "We work on commission here, so please ask for me if you come back." She promised she would and gave me a big smile as she left.

About 5:30 the next night, she returned. "I'm Denise," she told me extending her hand. "I don't know if you remember, but I was in here yesterday."

"Sure I remember," I told her, shaking hands. Her hand was so soft and warm; I felt my cock harden just a bit. "Do you want to see the same shoes as yesterday?"

She was smiling and looking into my eyes when she nodded.

"We better check your size again," I told her. "Just to make sure you haven't grown overnight." It was a joke around the store. If an attractive women wearing a skirt came in, we'd say, "I'd love to measure her feet." It meant we wanted to look up her skirt.

Guys were always bragging about how some hot babe had let him look up her skirt then come back and let him do it again. They'd say how the girls had to know we were looking and that they wanted us to do it. Some of them had skirts so short we were sure they came in like that on purpose, just to tease us.

Denise did laugh at my joke but she also sat in the chair by the measuring stool. Her skirt was much shorter than the one she'd worn yesterday and I wondered if she'd worn it with me in mind. I slipped off her shoe and put her foot on the measuring instrument (it's called a Brannock Device).

She let her legs separate and it was easy for me to see all the way up to her panties. She smiled when she saw me looking.

"Is it getting bigger?" she asked laughing. I felt my cock starting to get hard and I was pretty sure she wasn't talking about her foot. I have to be careful about getting a hard on because my cock is so big. I got up to go look for the shoes.

When I helped her on with the shoes, she was spreading her legs so wide, her skirt rode up almost to the tops of her thighs. There was no doubt she was enjoying flashing me her pussy.

In the end, she couldn't decide between two pairs and bought them both, which was nice for me. When I cashed her out, her coat came open and I could see she had on a sheer white blouse and no bra. Her tits were small but round and the nipples were pale pink.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked as I put the boxes in a bag for her. I knew she'd probably just leave but I hoped anyway.

"Well..." she said tentatively. "I've heard some reports about women having their packages snatched in the parking lot. Do you think you could walk me to my car?"

"Sure," I told her. I wanted to stay with her as long as possible. As long as we were together the possibility of something happening was still there. I told my boss I was going on my break.

Her car was quite a distance from the entrance. I hadn't put on my coat and was shivering by the time I put the bag in her trunk.

"Get in," she said, opening the passenger door. "I'll warm you up then drive you back. I mean I'll warm up the car." Her smile told me she deliberately said she'd warm me up. I figured that when I got in the car I'd go for it.

"You're very pretty," I told her. She started the car and turned the heater on high.

"Oh no," she said, "I'm much too old." She stopped for a minute, and then said, "Do you like my skirt? They frown on it when my friends wear skirts this short to work."

"It's very nice," I said placing my hand on her leg. She gasped but didn't make a move to stop me. "Did you know I could see your panties when I was helping you with the shoes?" She shuddered and closed her eyes.

"Could you?" she whispered.

"Yes," I told her rubbing her leg. "They're a very pretty pink." My hand was between her thighs and she closed her legs tight so I couldn't move it. "Not now," she told me, removing my hand from between her legs. She turned toward me and pressed her lips against mine.

She was starting to get wild as she pushed her tongue in and out of my mouth. She cupped her hand over my cock that was now straining at my pants. "You feel so big," she told me.

The car was starting to get really warm so she turned down the heater. She took a deep breath, took off her coat, and sat back.

"Do you like my breasts?" she asked. I had seen them earlier but couldn't make them out in the dim light.

"They're beautiful," I answered more from memory than current visibility.

"They like to be touched," she told me, beginning to unbutton her blouse.

"Quickly, I moved my hand to her soft warm flesh. Lowering my head, I began to kiss the nipple. It hardened into a wrinkled ring and I started licking and sucking. She clutched my head to her chest and moaned wantonly. Her body jiggled when I gently bit down lightly.

"You've got me so hot!" she told me in an excited whisper. "I need to do this."

I wasn't exactly sure what "this" meant but allowed her to push me back in my seat and watched her hands go to my belt. I knew my cock was steely hard and would be difficult to get out so I helped her open my pants and pushed them down past my knees.

"Oh GOD!" she groaned, "I've never seen anything so big." She wrapped her hand as far around my cock as she could. I watched her staring at it as she rubbed her soft hand up and down.

"Mmmm, that feels good," I told her beginning to thrust into her hand.

"Don't cum yet," she pleaded looking longingly into my eyes. "I want to taste you first."

She began kissing my cock. Her lips felt warm and gentle. Soon I felt her tongue come out and begin licking the shaft. I began massaging her breasts while she played with my cock with her hand and mouth.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "does what I'm doing to you feel as good as what you're doing to me?" I didn't answer. I just moaned and pinched her nipple. "Oh shit!" she hissed.

"I've never had an older woman suck me before," I told her. "It's the best thing I ever felt.

"My husband is religious," she told me. "He thinks oral sex is unnatural. It's been so many years since I've done this. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I saw you yesterday."

She went back to sucking me. There was more urgency in her now as she jerked at my dick and whipped her head up and down my shaft.

"Will you cum for me?" she asked sweetly. "Please cum, I really want to taste it."

It felt like she was trying to stuff my whole cock into her throat but she didn't succeed very well. It didn't matter because I was so excited from having her blow me that I came within a minute or two. I was slapping my hips up and down and she was doing the same with her mouth.

I could feel my cum shooting into her mouth and saw that she was air fucking her pussy like crazy too. Her legs were wide open and her skirt was bunched up at her waist. I reached over and just touched her wet panties and she began to climax immediately.

"I've been thinking about you cumming in my mouth since yesterday. I've been going crazy thinking about your big black cock," Denise told me after her breathing had calmed down.

My cock had softened a little but she was still stroking it. The slit was gooey from the cum still leaking out and she would swipe her thumb across it coating the shaft, making it slick. Once in a while she would bend down and kiss the head. I got fully hard again.

"It looks so yummy," she told me. "Would you mind if I do it again? You're so young I bet you can cum all day long."

Of course I didn't mind. It was so exciting to have this pretty, older woman hot for my cock. I think my dick was even harder the second time listening to her tell me how much she wanted it. She looked deeply into my eyes and blew me a kiss. I stared back and put my hand on the back of her head guiding it down. We maintained eye contact until her lips met my cock then her lids closed. I sat back and shut my eyes as well.

Denise seemed even more desperate for my dick the second time. She took her time licking and kissing it. She made little noises and uttered one and two word statements like, "So big," "Delicious," and "Sweet dick." When she'd had enough teasing herself with my cock, she got on her knees on the driver's seat and began jerking me off with both hands into her mouth. She was shaking her head crazily, jamming her face up and down my throbbing dick. The end came quickly after that and I was again spurting wildly as she swallowed rapidly.

She slumped into my lap when the shooting stopped. I opened my eyes and saw the back of her head, my cock was still in her mouth, and her ass was up in the air. I began stroking her ass but she pulled away.

"You'll be fired if I don't get you back." She was right. It was almost half an hour since I left. We are only allowed fifteen minutes for break. When we got back to the entrance, she asked for my cell number. She didn't call for more than a week and I figured it was just a one-time thing. Perhaps I should tell what happened next in another story.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good hot story. My ex was a cheating bastard but I got the house when we split, the kids hated him too. I hired a a lanky black college kid to cut our lawn and take care of the pool, in addition to the money he got to take a dip in the pool. He was always checking out my tits, men just lose their thought process with big tits. One day I came home from work early and changed for a dip, when I came back out, there he was floating buck naked in the pool, he was hung, impressive. He was embarrassed, said it wouldn't happen again, I laughed, said it was cool and look, you showed me yours so I'll show you mine and removed my bikini top. Nothing like a young man, they revive quickly and their hardon, it's always angled up. I reached out and stroked him and then dropped to my knees and sucked him off, I was out of practice but I swallowed his cum. Twenty minutes later I was getting fucked by him, my first BBC and I was his first white woman. He was a great mother fucker for several summers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was nice and hot. The first time my eyes got a look at a big black cock was in a storage room between two chemistry classrooms with me on my knees and was I wet and excited to suck on his pice of meat. Swallowed his load of jism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

My 52yr old yoga wife just loves young uncut bbc. Loooves it.

We vacation in Costa Rica twice per year. There is not one young guy working at the resort she has not sucked off or fucked past three years. They smile ear to ear when they see us arrive. They know blowjobs on their break and anything goes after their shift.

Hotest was three of them taking her at the same time. Got video of that one. She loves bbc. Uncut tho.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

If that was me, I wouldn't have left you until you had emptied your black balls deep inside my married white snatch, leaving your mark in my tight, leather clad, married, toned fit body, stretching my tight bald married snatch around your thick long black cock, knowing you have planted yet another black baby in another married white woman's womb - I would have given you my address too, just cum round when my little girls are at school & fill me once more to the brim with your young black cock & potent thick cum !!!!.

I STILL LOVE your name !!!!

Thank you

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
This is a first, at least for me...

conducting a correspondence out in the open like this, where others can see. I hear from quite a few mature white women like you who have discovered (or finally admitted) a hunger for black cock later in life. It is probably obvious from this story why I like older women. Denise got me hooked on that. And even though I describe her in the story as forty (which she truly looked), I learned that she was actually 53.

As you can see from my picture, my cock is extremely large (it's only about two-thirds hard in that picture). I've never been completely inside a woman. The most is about 8 inches before she stopped me. That despite all those women who assured me they'd taken really BIG ones and were sure I wouldn't be that much of a problem.

After a few fucks we generally settle into a relationship where she gives me head more than fucking because the concern that I'll go too deep causes stress and she doesn't enjoy it as much as she could. When the woman isn't enjoying herself, I'm not enjoying myself.

You are right about men wanting women who are angels and whores, but what about the women? Don't you have thoughts of being an angel for your husband and a whore for me? From what I've seen, women are just as guilty, maybe even moreso, as men. They want to have their happy, normal life on the one hand, and also, on occasion, be a slut on the other.

The woman licking my cock in the photo was a professor I had in college. She was in her early thirties. I was in her theater appreciation class and she taken another student and me to an old stage on campus that wasn't used any more and had us improvise scenes from a play.

The play was "Porgy and Bess" and if you're not familiar with it, Bess is a prostitute. The girl was Bess and I was a teenager coming of age. We were supposed to act out a scene where the girl seduced me with the thinking that if she gave me one for free, I'd pay her for sex later.

Colleen, the professor put us in costume: the other girl (strangely I can't recall her name now) in a thin slip and me in a pair of Huckleberry Finn pants with a rope belt. We were instructed to leave off our underwear for authenticity.

The girl began moving around me, touching my body, teasing me, asking me if I was a boy or a man. I told her to leave me alone; I said my mother had warned me about her. She pressed her body against mine. She was very good at teasing and was having an effect on me.

The pants I had on had a fly but no fastener and my hardening cock pushed up and out. The girl gasped when she felt it against her groin and looked down. Colleen came on stage to investigate. She gasped as well and was soon on her knees blowing me.

The girl was a photography major I think, and took that photo right after we began. I was very nervous because it was out in the open and she was my professor so I wasn't completely hard at the moment that picture was taken. There were others where I was fully erect, but in all the moves and different computers I've had in the past 5 years, that's the only one I can still find.

Colleen and I met several times a week for the rest of the term until she returned home (Ireland, she was a visiting lecturer) to get married. It was always for oral sex. Her fiance was also visiting and I even met him once. He knew what his betrothed and I were doing and was very cool about it.

He even thanked me, said that whenever Colleen came back from seeing me, she was super horny and he got the benefit. He admitted they used me as foreplay. So yes, Marie, I know all about how strange men can be...women too.

Blaine

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
White Wife for BBC White wife goes black.in Interracial Love
Pam and Her Young Black Intern Married Pam just can't resist her intern's big black cock.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories