My Forbidden Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
I tell my best friend!
2k words
4.29
39.4k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ranger49
ranger49
38 Followers

I sat down and booted up my computer, checked my email, and then checked to see if Kerrie was online. She was my best friend and with my husband Todd and her husband Russ, we often went on trips or had dinner together. I don't think there was anything Kerrie and I kept from each other.

Yes, there she was!

______________

Me: Hey you. Was hoping you'd be here.

Kerrie: I'm right here. Just taking a little time to relax. What a day I had with all the relatives here.

Me: How'd that work out? Did you try the macaroni and cheese recipe I gave you?

Kerrie: Everything was fine. Even Russ's obnoxious brother behaved himself. And you know how much the kids enjoy playing with each other. And, yes, your macaroni and cheese was the hit of the day!

Me: Glad for that. It's Pete's favorite food.

Kerrie: So, Janice, how are you doing?

Me: Pretty good. Nice to relax here with Todd out for a bike ride.

Kerrie: So how're things with Todd? You had mentioned you could use a little more action with him.

Me: Oh you. Yeah, I have to be truthful . . . we're just not having as much sex as we used to.

Kerrie: I know what you mean. Even with Russ there are times I wish he were a little more, well, amorous.

Me: It's weird, isn't it. When we were younger it was the guys who were so hyped up on sex and now it's us!

Kerrie: I know. Good thing we have our vibes! Love, love, love mine!

Me:Stop.

Me: Kerrie, I need to tell you something. But this is ultra secret. I mean "in the vault" secret.

Kerrie: Oh you. We both know we can trust each other with anything. Now what's this big secret?

Me: I don't know if I can even tell you.

Kerrie: Janice, c'mon, what in the world is it?

Me: It's the kinkiest thing ever. You won't think I'm a perv, will you?

Kerrie: Of course not! My gosh, how long have we known each other anyway. Tell!

Me: Okay, here goes. This is about Pete.

Kerrie: Mmm, yes, Pete, that hunk of a son you have. Go on!

Me. Last week Pete and I were on the couch, watching TV, while Todd was in the other room talking to his brother on the phone. I had my feet in Pete's lap and was stretched out sideways to him.

Kerrie: Uh huh, go on

Me: Kerrie, I don't know what got into me! Don't tell me I'm a perv. But I started to tease him with my feet, kinda moving my feet over his thighs.

Kerrie: Gawd! That is so hot! Your own step-son! You are bad, bad, bad, but I love it!

Me: You don't think I'm a total perv?

Kerrie: Hell no! If Pete were my son, I'd do the same thing.

Me: Anyway, I just kept slowly moving my feet on his thighs. Over and over. Then, I'd move them up, coming really close to his cock!

Kerrie: Oh man, this is so hot. You are making me so damn wet!

Me: Kerrie, I could see his cock, jutting up in his gym shorts, completely hard and thick. My heart was beating so hard. My cunt was so hungry, almost bubbling with juice!

Kerrie: Hang on, k? I have to get something!

Kerrie: Back!

Me: Kerrie, did you just get your vibe?

Kerrie: Hell yes! This is so fucking hot, I need to feel that vibe. Go on! Tell me exactly what happened!

Me: Oh you are bad. What are you wearing?

Kerrie: Just took off my shorts. Now sitting in my sexy panties and a t-shirt.

Me: Tease yourself, K. Don't cum too fast!

Kerrie: BACK TO WHAT HAPPENED!

Me:Okay, okay.

Me: So I as moving my feet really close to his cock. Every so often he'd make these adorable little moans and push his hips up. Gawd, so hot!

Me: I checked to see that Todd was still talking to his brother in the other room, and then moved my foot right over Pete's cock. I could feel it FLEX as I gently caressed its length.

Kerrie: Oh fuck! So damn hot, hot, hot! Just eased the vibe under my panties. I'm going to cum so good!

Me: Mmmm, just picturing you. Hang on.

Me: Back

Kerrie: Got your vibe too, didn't you!

Me: Yeah. I really need it. Btw, wearing just panties too and a t-shirt. My pussy is so swollen and slick with juice!

Kerrie: Yummmmm!

Me: Anyway, there I was on the couch, moving my foot over Pete's cock as he stretched out his legs and slowly fucked his hips. I was SO SO SO turned on!!!

Me: He'd look over at me every so often and I just kept my eyes on the TV, looking innocent.

Me: I knew Pete was going crazy, the way he was pushing up against my foot, straining, his cock flexing. At one point I glanced over and saw a wet spot on his shorts where pre-cum had leaked through.

Kerrie: Didn't you want to reach over and stroke him with your hand?

Me: Yeah! God, I did so much. But it felt wrong, what I was doing. But it was also so hot, I couldn't stop!

Kerrie: Whew, just had to take the vibe away. Almost came!

Me:I'm fucking against my vibe. It's right against my clit!

Kerrie: Damn, wish I could see it.

Me:His cock felt so good against my foot. And the look on his face! Gawd! And the sounds he was making were pure heaven.

Me: Then he looked over at me and I looked at him. Silently he was asking me if he could cum, and I mouthed, "yes, go on".

Me: He pushed my foot hard against his cock and really fucked hard, jamming his cock up. He had his mouth open to keep from making any noise! Then he closed his eyes tight and lifted so far off the couch! And, Kerrie, he came and came and came! I could feel the spurts right through his shorts! He must have cum so much, leaking through his shorts!!

Kerrie: Oh god, Janice, I just came so fucking good! Damn! My panties are completely soaked!

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Fuuuuuuuuck, just came too!!!!! Oh wow!!!

Kerrie:

Me: Anyway, I scooted over next to Pete, checked Todd, and then reached down and slowly stroked his cock and said "Feel good"? Pete replied, "Oh, Mom, you have no idea."

Kerrie: Janice, that's about the hottest thing I've ever heard! My gawd!!!

Me: You don't think I'm a total perv?

Kerrie: Hell no!

Me: Well there's more!

Kerrie: Tell, tell, tell!!!

Kerrie: (I'm keeping my vibe in my panties!)

Me: Okay, here goes.

Me: The other day, after that, I was in the kitchen and Pete came in. He was wearing those tight jeans I love so much.

Kerrie: Oh, I know just the ones. You know I'd do him, don't you?

Me: Oh you! We are both so naughty!

Kerrie: I'd only do it with your permission, you know that, don't you?

Me: Yeah, I know. Still, you'd fuck him?

Kerrie: Hell yes!

Kerrie: Now tell me what happened!

Me: Okay, in the kitchen. I knew Todd was out mowing and that takes hours. Pete came up from behind me and gave me a hug and pressed himself against me. It felt so good, especially because I hadn't had any sex with Todd in weeks.

Me: I made myself a pledge after what happened on the couch that I wouldn't do anything like that again! I mean I'm basically his Mom!

Kerrie: Go on!

Me: I don't know what happened, but I told him to turn around and back up against the kitchen counter. I made him promise not to tell anyone about what we were going to do . . . and then I reached down and started caressing his thighs, feeling those muscles.

Kerrie: Hot!!!

Me: (I'm totally fucking against my vibe.)

Kerrie: (Me too. Hearing those juicy sounds too!)

Me: Yummmmmm

Me: I could see his cock jutting kinda sideways in his jeans, so hard and thick, long too. Over and over I teased him, coming really close to his cock. The whole time I was looking into his eyes, seeing that incredible lust and desire.

Kerrie: Was your cunt on fire?

Me: Totally!!

Me: And then every so often I'd brush over his cock, really lightly. He'd moan each time I do that, kinda push his hips out.

Me: Then I reached down with both hands and unzipped his jeans and eased out his cock!! I don't know what I was thinking!

Me: He was so hard, nice 'n long, with that soft head. And his cock was coated with pre-cum. Kerrie, my pussy was aching, completely aching!!!

Kerrie: Like now?

Me: Yes!!!

Kerrie: I'm right on the edge, loving, loving, loving those cum feelings as they hover, almost ready to break.

Me: Mmmmmmm!!

Me: So I reached down and slowly (really slowly) started to stroke Pete. Going down to the base and then back up, squeezing hard, to the head, then milking the head. Such sounds, too, those kinda sucky sounds! He got up on his tip toes when I milked the head, his eyes almost closed.

Me: I couldn't take it any longer, so I moved his hand to my pussy over my jeans, had him cup me there. I pushed his hand hard and I pushed my hips too. I so wanted to feel his hand firm against me! He knew just what to do, too, caressing, moving his fingers against that seam!

Kerrie: Gawd!!! Let me borrow him sometime!

Me:You!

Me: So there we were, me looking into his eyes, stroking his powerful cock, his hand on my pussy, me fucking against it, both of us feeling those incredible sex rushes!

Me: Every so often I'd take my hand away when I felt him getting too close. He'd look down at me, almost begging me to go on! I'd let those feelings receed in him and then slowly start to stroke him.

Me: Kerrie, I have to tell you, I almost unzipped my jeans and moved his hand inside!

Kerrie: Why the hell didn't you??????

Me: I don't know. Something just kept me from doing that. I mean he's my son!

Kerrie: Still, I know I would have!!!

Me: Anyway, I kept stroking him. My hand now coated with his pre-cum.

Me: We were both fucking our hips, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth!

Me: I knew I had to (HAD TO) cum! I think I wouldn't have stopped even if Todd had walked in the kitchen, that's how badly I needed to cum!

Me: Pete got up on his tip toes . . . jammed his cock in my hand . . . groaned, as I jacked the head of his cock . . . and then he SPURTED, SPURTED, SPURTED, SPURTED glorious ropes and ropes and ropes of cum!!!!!

Me: I came at the exact same time! (I almost collapsed on the floor – my legs almost giving out on me).

Kerrie: CUMMING, CUMMING, CUMMING!!!!!!!!

Me: Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerrie: Gawd, that is so damn, damn hot!!!! I just had the best orgasm!!!!

Me: Me too! It was like I was right back in the kitchen!!!

Kerrie: Bet it was a mess, all that cum.

Me: Yeah, but it was so good too. His cum was all over my jeans and my hand! I loved it! I licked some of his cum off my hand and then kissed him! I was feeling so wicked!

Kerrie: A cum kiss!!

Me: Uh huh!

Kerrie: Damn, Russ is going to be home any minute. I'd better get cleaned up.

Me: Yeah, me too.

Kerrie: We need to talk more about this! (I want to know how far you're willing to go.)

Me: Yeah, I want to talk more too. This could be getting way out of hand!!!

Kerrie: Janice, thanks for sharing all that. You know you can completely trust me! And you're not a perv! Love you!

Kerrie: For now!

Me: Until later!

ranger49
ranger49
38 Followers