My Four Aces Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said this last, I had been freeing my cock from its very uncomfortable confinement and, as I reminded her of what daddy's do, Kim cried out: "Please daddy, fuck me!"

I entered her. She was ready, but she was small and, though I'm no horsedick, I'm somewhat above average, so it was a squeeze. A very happy squeeze. She started coming with the first full stroke, her cries of "yesdaddy" merging into one long, incoherent scream of pleasure.

After all that buildup, it didn't take me long to explode inside her. As her tight little cunt massaged my spurting cock, I looked down into her eyes and saw the beginnings of the worship that was to become a familiar feature in my life from then on.

After we caught our breath and before she came out of it on her own, I went back over the key points of my little hypno-lecture, reinforced the trance key phrase a few times and the fact that she wouldn't remember any of what I had just said, but that her subconscious would begin acting on it immediately and in the days and weeks to come. I wanted to see how things would proceed, so pulled out of her. Her hand went immediately to her cunt and she wormed her fingers inside, gently pleasuring herself as she dozed off.

"You'll sleep for an hour, Kim, and wake up beside me, refreshed, deeply satisfied in a way you can never remember feeling before, intensely happy to be with me."

A few minutes later, I dozed off myself. When I woke up a few minutes later, Kim had her thumb tucked sweetly into her mouth. I didn't dawn on me until later what that might mean.

When she started to stir, the game was just about over. I'd had the best of both worlds, since the Bucs won and I saw the last quarter of a game that didn't get interesting until the last five minutes.

When Kim woke, she looked up at me in surprise, a look of happy awe growing on her face.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Wow. Yes! I feel. . . really good. That was wonderful." She added a long kiss to that, just to prove her point. Worked for me.

"Games about over. How about we go get some dinner?"

"Oh, that sounds GREAT. I am starving! Feel like I haven't eaten in a week!"

I just smiled quietly to myself.

"What are you going to wear?"

"Oh, that's right! Let me run and put my stuff in your dryer." And with that, she hopped out of bed, my little junior high school robe flipping up to reveal her panty-covered butt as she skipped out the door.

The next few weeks were going to be very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

12