My Four Aces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile of gratitude melted into a lustful pout as I lifted her from her feet, spun her around and tossed her onto her own bed. Her legs came up and I hooked my fingers into the waistband of the thong, dragging it up those fantastic legs, over those delicate feet with their red-painted toenails, and tossed them to the floor. I leaned over and kissed her deeply. Her passion flowed into me through her tongue and her fingers as they unbuttoned my shirt and stroked my chest and grasped hungrily at my chest hair. I stood and pulled off my shirt, then hung it over the corner of the closet door. (Hey, we still had dinner reservations!) Shoes and socks came next. Then, as I stripped off my pants and underwear, I said, "Play with yourself, baby. I want to see you open up for me."

She did as she was told, like the good girl she was proving to be, and I was treated to the sight of her naked pink lips pealing back under the gentle ministrations of her fingernails, painted to match her toes. It spurred my efforts to get the pants folded over the back of a chair and get down to business.

Went I made it to the bed, I immediately rolled her over and hauled that gorgeous butt into range, then slammed into her from behind. That tight little cunt I remembered from last weekend welcomed me like a moist hello and I started in with a tight, fast rhythm to which Kim responded like a thoroughbred. Her not-so-breathy screams of joy were fortunately muffled by the pile of stuffed animals. At one point, I actually saw her bite into the leg of a teddy bear to stifle a shout. We had to slow down for a moment while I grabbed another stuffy—a particularly battered elephant, I believe, and jammed it between the headboard and the wall to reduce the banging noise and facilitate the actual banging. She took the moment to whisper a throaty "Faster!" to me. I honored the request.

When she came—which did not take very long at all--it was a convulsion that started deep inside her as her pussy clamped down on my cock, then roiled up through her belly into her hips, back and, finally, poured out into her arms and legs. When she couldn’t support her own slight weight any more, I pulled her back to the edge of the bed so I could stand behind her and keep thrusting, using my arms to hold her in place. I kept at it until the squeezing, the heat and the risk of what we were doing combined to send the cum boiling from my balls. She went off again as I jetted into her, flopping helplessly beneath me, impaled on my still-hard rod.

I fell beside her on the bed and, before I could even begin to catch my breath, her mouth was wrapped around my deflating prick, licking me clean as if her life depended on extracting those last few drops of cum.

What a woman! Her licks were punctuated with gasps of "ohgod, ohdaddy, ohgod." I figured that, in her universe right now, I was both. And, strangely enough, for a guy who had never before seriously considered the realities of a long-term relationship, I was feeling very sanguine about having this kind of action for the rest of my days with this particular woman. For the first time, but certainly not the last, I wondered if the Q’injo might be having as strong an effect on me as it was on her. Even though I wasn’t sure how THAT could be the case, since I’d never consumed the stuff myself, I figured I’d better remember to give my old buddy Jim a call.

After a reasonable time and the temptation to go right back at it once we’d recovered some—she felt she had to "thank me" for giving her what she needed, y’know-- we managed to get ourselves out of the sack and start putting our public selves back together.

After she slipped her dress back on and touched up her make-up, Kim picked up her sodden panties from the corner where they’d ended up. Swirling them around her index finger, she smiled a wicked little smile and said, "Should I wear these or get a fresh pair?"

Feeling equally emboldened by what we’d just done, right there in her bedroom with her mom only yards away, I said, "How about no panties at all?"

Her eyes widened, but so did her smile.

"Paul, you are so naughty! You are going to embarrass me to death one of these days, you know," she replied, but she tossed the used panties onto a pile of dirty clothes in her closet and didn’t go to her drawer for a fresh pair.

"I think you underestimate what that might take, Kim. But I’m certainly going to try and find the edge of that envelope."

"Well, I think I might still have a surprise or two for you too, baby," she said as she took my hand and led me from her room.

We managed to slip out of the house, her mom none the wiser. Although I did think I caught a hint of Chanel in the hallway. The top of the line stuff.

12