My Fourth Meeting With Ali! Ch. 2

Story Info
Saturday comes for Lene & Ali.
2.8k words
3.9
33k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday 24 of February 2001

8:30 AM

I was awake, Ali was still sleeping and the big bulge in the quilt tempted me, I slowly removed the quilt and revealed Ali's magnificent cock.

I couldn't help it I couldn't keep away from this piece of equipment; I slowly closed my lips around his cock head.

Ali gave a groan and waked up and smiled at me and whispered: "You sure a horny whore Lene!"

He laughed and said: "Be my guest Lene!"

I sucked his cock and felt it quickly grow big and hard.

I rolled over and said: "Please fuck me now Ali I need your big cock now!"

Ali tormented me for a while, he asked me: "Why do you need MY COCK Lene, why not your own husbands?"

I was desperate to get filled and said: "Please Ali fuck me now, I need your cock because it's much bigger, stronger, harder and you have a lot more stamina than my husband!"

Ali laughed and said: "I know all that just wanted you to say it Lene!"

Ali plunged his big cock into my horny soaking pussy and fucked me hard that was the right way to start a new day.

I screamed and moaned as Ali fucked me hard and I guess Achmed, Hassan and my husband would wake up if they weren't already.

I was in another world when Ali filled me with his hot seed and I heard the door open.

Ali said: "What do you want?"

I heard Achmed say: "If you don't want to be disturbed, then keep her voice down Dad!"

He continued: "Are you finished with her?"

Ali gasped: "Yes Achmed, I have just filled the bitch again!"

Achmed said: "Hassan and I want her now Dad, you are finished with her for now?"

Ali laughed and said: "OK Achmed be my guests boys!"

I said: "What about me Ali, haven't I got anything to say about that?"

He laughed and said: "All you have to say is YES! I know you want this so bad you are a true whore!"

He moved over and got out of bed and left the scene for his two boys.

Achmed lay down on his back, his cock was real hard and he told me to ride his cock.

I straddled over him and impaled my self on his big tool, he pulled me forward down over his body and said: "Now Hassan fuck her ass!"

I felt Hassan's cock slowly penetrate my poor tight ass and sink deep into me.

Ali said: "I'll get your husband to make some breakfast while my boys take care of you."

I heard the door close behind him, now I was alone with Hassan and Achmeed.

They fucked me real hard and especially Achmed called me names like "Dirty Slut" - "White Whore" - "Cunt" and "Slut"!

I was so hot getting fucked by those two young Muslim boys, they didn't hold back and fucked me hard and without any mercy, just the way I love it so much.

I began to moan and scream the orgasm was getting closer and closer.

Achmeed mocked me because of my sounds: "Listen to that horny slut, if she was my wife I would kill her for fucking other men, but her wimp husband has no honour!" - "What kind of man is he Lene, letting others fuck you?"

I moaned: "He is a good and lowing husband that know my needs!"

Achmeed said: "I'll still call him a no good wimp and a cuckold!"

Suddenly I felt Hassan fill me with his seed, he groaned: "Oh yes you filthy whore here it comes!"

After filling my ass he vent to the bathroom and wash up, then he joined Ali and my husband.

Achmeed told me to turn around so he could take me doggie-style.

I moaned: "No please not my ass please Achmed!"

Achmeed hissed: "I had counted on taking you in your cunt but nobody tells me not to do anything.

I felt his big fat cock against my newly fucked asshole, and sobbed: "No Please don't Achmed you are so big."

It was my luck that Hassan have worked my ass over before this, it hurts when he penetrated my tight ass with his big cock, and without any mercy he slowly penetrated me in full length while I screamed and sobbed.

He fucked me hard, but the tight ass did a good job on his fat cock so he soon began to breathe heavily and hissed: "Now it comes whore, I'll fill your ass with my seed!"

After he was done he vent to the bathroom to wash up, I lay on my bed panting for air with seed running from my abused asshole.

When Achmed was finished I vent down and washed my self, my ass was sore, but my god how satisfied I felt.

10:30 AM

We had our breakfast and Achmeed asked my husband: "Why do you let other men like Dad and us fuck your wife?"

My husband looked me in the eyes and said: "Because she loves it and I'll do almost anything to keep her happy!"

Achmeed kept on, he said: "If I was married I sure wouldn't allow anybody to fuck my wife, that is not right!"

My husband looked at him and said: "If it is not right then why are you here?"

Achmeed said: "That is quite another matter, it is OK to fuck a whore and your wife sure act like one, but she is a hell of a good fuck and I sure would like to fuck her again, but marry a slut like that, NO WAY!"

Ali spoke up: "OK that's a proven fact, but let's not speak more of this now, I have some videos in my car, Achmeed go get them!"

My husband said: "I have something to attend to, I'll get back before supper!"

I kissed him goodbye and he whispered in my ear: "Have fun darling!" I kissed him and said: "I'm sure of that darling!"

Achmeed returned as my husband left us.

11:15 AM

The videos was all about interracial sex, willing white women taken by huge black cocks, it was so hot sitting seeing the videos with Ali by my side and the boys licking my pussy in shifts, I got several orgasms before the first video was finished.

During the next video I was taken on all four by all tree, first Hassan, then Achmeed and then Ali.

My god that was good, after the first 2 videos we had some lunch and after a light lunch back to the videos one of them exited me more than the others, it was a white couple taken by burglars, 3 black guys, the white husband was tied to the end of the bed standing front against it, then the 3 burglars fucked the wife time after time, I got so hot and I heard Ali whisper in my ear: "This movie I selected especially for you, I know it would turn you on!"

I kissed Ali and said: "Yes Ali you are quite right it turn me on much more than the others!"

He smiled and said: "Tonight Lene!"

I got warm inside and 3 more licks from a tongue on my clit and I exploded in a big orgasm.

The 2 boys was real hard again and pulled me down on all four again, Achmeed fucked me from behind and Hassan fucked my mouth, Ali said looking at us with a proud smile, saying "That is my boys!"

First Hassan exploded in my mouth, it came so fast I had a hard time swallowing it all, Achmeed turned me around and placed my legs on his shoulders and fucked me very deep and hard, his heavy balls smacked against my ass every time his cock hit bottom.

I got a big orgasm but Achmeed just fucked on in the same fast pace, just as the orgasm was getting weaker the next one hit me in the same moment I heard Achmeed groan: "Now you white whore, now it comes I'll flood your cunt and womb with my seed – oooooooh gooooood!"

When he pulled out I lay panting on my back, I felt his seed run from my pussy and down on the carpet, but I didn't care right now.

I only got a short break when Ali pulled me up and pulled me to our bed, he placed me on my back and my legs on his shoulders and then he fucked me, Achmeed had fucked me hard and fast, Ali more experienced shifted the pace and shifted between short and deep strokes, oh my god he was good, his son was good but didn't have the experience of an old man.

I got one orgasm after the other while Ali fucked me, seems like he would prove that the "Old Man" still was no. 1 – and he sure was, Hassan and Achmeed was good and maybe they in time would be just as good as their father, but right now he sure was no.1.


After Ali filled me he let me rest on the bed, I fell asleep.

5:30 PM

My husband wake me up with a kiss.

He said: "Seems like you had a good time, there was a big wet spot under me and half-dried seed on my thighs and in my pubes hair, he licked my pussy clean from the remains.

Then I took a quick shower and put on a dress and vent to the kitchen to make supper.

7:30 PM

After the meal Ali whispered: "Do you remember the video with the 3 burglars Lene?"

I said: "Yes Ali I remember it, it was the very best of the videos, WHY?"

Ali said: "I know you would love it, do you want to try that?"

I saw my self in the white wife's role and I got hot and wet seeing Ali & Boys as the burglars my pussy became hot and wet, I said: "Sure Ali I want that very much!"

Ali smiled and said: "I just know you would Lene!"

He said to my husband: "Jorgen do you want to fuck your wife now, if you do she is yours, but you must not come in her do you understand?"

My husband didn't have any suspicion and said: "Yes sure Ali!"

Ali whispered: "You go in your bedroom and start fucking with your husband and we will join you shortly!"

I took my husband by the hand and lead him to the bedroom and took of my dress and undressed him, I kneeled in front of him and sucked on his cock shortly after it was hard as rock.

I lie down on the bed and spread my legs wide apart and said: "Come on darling fuck me now!"

In my mind I already saw Ali & the boys come in and overpower my poor husband and I guess they were peeking through the keyhole so they could interfere right before he came.

It was so hot and I even got a good orgasm while I waited for them to overpower my poor naïve husband.

Right at the time where he began to breathe heavily I heard the door, Ali & his boys came in the room, they have nylons over their heads and black leather gloves on.

Hassan & Achmeed grabbed my husband and pulled him of me in spite of his protests, he gave a fight until Ali said: "Stop that or I'll hurt your wife!"

That calmed him down and soon after he stood at the end of the bed chained to it with handcuffs.

Ali said: "Grab the bitch and spread her legs I want to fuck that married cunt and give her just what she need!"

Achmeed & Hassan grabbed me and hold me down on the bed and spread my legs and hold them up over my head.

Ali was taking of his jeans and trunks, I played along and said: "Please don't hurt us, I'll do what ever you want, just don't hurt us please!"

Ali laughed and said: "You sure will do that bitch, start sucking!"

He pressed his big cock against my lips and "forced" me to suck it!

He kneaded my breasts with his leather-covered hands it felt good.

Ali pulled his cock out of my mouth and said: "Spread her legs wider and hold them there!"

Achmeed & Hassan spread my legs even more than before.

Ali pressed his big cockhead in between my pussylips and gave a hard thrust; his big fat cock was buried in my pussy to the hilt. I screamed out loud: "Nooo please don't please I'm fertile right now!"

Ali laughed out loud: "I see we came here to steal from you and end up leaving a black baby in your womb, you ought to pay for our services, don't you think so?"

I gasped: "No please don't, don't cum inside me!"

Ali said: "Forget it babe we will all leave our seed in your pussy and womb, where it will swell and grow be sure about that baby!"

Ali fucked me hard and soon my "protests" became horny moans and screams, Ali said to his sons: "Listen to that horny white slut, guess she don't get enough from her husband, let's help her!"

Achmeed & Hassan laughed and Achmeed said: "Yes let's help the horny slut and fuck her until she pass out!"

Ali fucked me hard and my body "betrayed" me and I got a big orgasm screaming and moaning.

Ali said laughing: "What now my bitch was it better than when your husband fucks you?"

I could do nothing else than say: "Yes you have stolen my heart, please fuck me some more!"

Ali said: "The bitch want more, fuck her now, he grabbed that arm Hassan have hold while Ali fucked me.

Hassan started fucking my mouth and shortly after he fucked my pussy, he was smaller than Ali but fucked me harder and faster and it felt real good anyway.

Hassan couldn't hold as long as Ali but he managed to give me a good orgasm right as he filled my pussy with his young hot seed.

He pulled out and changed place with Achmeed, Achmeed was a more aggressive lover than both Ali & Hassan.

He plunged his cock hard into my soaking pussy so hard it hurts even after I have been blocked out by his dad.

He called me dirty names as he fucked me.

He groaned: "Admit you love us fucking you, you are a horny bitch!"

I only moaned and gave a deep satisfied sigh.

That was not enough for Achmeed, he plunged his big cock even harder into my pussy and hissed: "Now what will it be slut, are you admitting that it is the best fuck you ever had!"

I screamed out loud: "Yes this is the best fuck I ever had!"

Achmeed turned his head against my husband and said laughing: "You heard it wimp, we are so much better than you, your wife just told us!"

That humiliation of my poor husband was too much for me, I came in a big orgasm screaming: "Oooooh Yeeees fuck me I'm coming oooooooooooh!"

I passed out.

11:30 PM

When I woke up I was alone in the bed with Hassan & Achmed. Hassan said: "Dad said we could have you this night, you don't mind?"

Achmeed laughed: "You fool of course the bitch don't matter, she want big black cocks, don't you?"

I stroked both Achmeed's and Hassan's cocks and said: "Yes I want big black cocks please fuck me again!"

Achmeed said: "Now Hassan fuck the bitch!"

Hassan fucked me hard and fast, his cock entered my pussy easily, and no wonder after the last fucking Achmeed did.

I locked my legs around his hips when he came and filled me with his hot seed, I hold him tight for a couple of minutes wanting to feel his cock shrink in my pussy, but Achmeed got impatient and hissed: "If you are finished with her then let me fuck her!"


I let go of Hassan and he pulled out and Achmeed fucked me again, his cock stretched me again, I just loved that feeling and got a couple of orgasms before he hissed: "Now Lene here it comes!" He pressed his cock as deep into me as possibly and shoots his load deep inside me.

I was so tired and luckily both were tired too.

Achmeed said: "You will get more to morrow be sure of that you white slut!"

Hassan said: "Goodnight Lene!"

I kissed them goodnight and they both rolled over with their back against me, soon I know they were sleeping, there I was between 2 young studs who just have fucked me, my pussy was leaking their mixed seed and the sheet was very wet, then the sleep overpowered me.

That was the end of Saturday the 24 of February 2001.