My French Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
I traveled around France in a minivan soliticting sex.
8.9k words
4.57
16.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers

Hi everyone! Thanks for all of the nice comments you sent me from reading my first two French stories and emailing me asking for photos. I love showing off my naughtiness. From the last part of my sex vacation let's begin where I left off. You know, me leaving for the tour of France in this white minivan.

*

I finished packing and put on my ankle length, pink, sleeveless dress without a bra and a white thong. I threw one large suitcase, my large bag/purse in the van and got in. As I was sitting putting my seat belt on, Maurice looked at with a devious grin and said, "Oh I see you are all prepared for a little fun. You look so hot Kathryn. I can't wait to see you in action." He instantly reached for my protruding nipple and gently rubbed one.

I smiled, put on hand on his shoulder and excitedly exclaimed, "Oh yes Maurice! I can't wait to get started touring the sites of France. You told me it would be an unforgettable trip and I'm really looking forward to seeing your country. I going to love Nice and lying on the beach."

He laughed and kissed my cheek, started the van, and off we went. As we drove, he told me it was a long drive to Nice, so we would be stopping for the night in Lyon. He said it was a nice clean commercial town and the perfect place to try out the van. I was a little puzzled by his comment, but being from the US all I thought about was camping. Boy was I wrong. I replied that it sounded like fun. I guess he liked the answer, because he laughed and told me that I would definitely have lots of fun in the van tonight.

We finally made Lyon after a four plus hour drive. As we drove around the place looking for parking, we went down Du Soleil Street. I noticed a lot of vans parked along both sides of the street. As we slowly drove, I saw some skimpy glad women leaning on their vans. One van was moving up and down, like they were having sex. It should have worried me, but then we drove into the city. He said we should get something to eat before we park for the night.

We found a parking spot, got out and walked around town looking at the sites. Maurice even took a few photos of me. One museum had a toilet and I was happy to find it. We continued our stroll around this nice clean town, making me feel like a tourist taking in all of the sites. Then we walked to the older part of town with cobble stone roads and found a restaurant called Cafe Sole. The food was very tasty and I guess I was hungry. It was already 3 pm and I only had coffee and a few croissants to eat all day.

As I finished my supper, I noticed Maurice talking to the owner for a long time. When he came back, he said, "Well Kathryn I found out the scoop. Where all those vans are parked is where we have to go for the night. But right now Pedro wants to have some fun with you. He loves how you look. So take your time eating and afterwards Pedro is going to take you to a back room to enjoy you. Okay!"

Oh my! I forgot all about that part of the plan. All I could do was to smile and agree. I kept thinking I was just on vacation and ignored that I had to pay for it with my body. After I finished my meal and had another needed glass of wine, I went to find Pedro. He was just coming out of the kitchen and saw me. He wasn't a big man or old and didn't speak very good English, but I did understand the words Tres Bella (meaning very beautiful). Taking my hand he took me back to a dirty storage area. He threw a blanket on the floor and said he was sorry for the place. Then he dragged me down on top of it and began kissing me. He wasn't bad looking but did smell like he needed deodorant.

His hands roamed my body and I was becoming aroused. My dress was unzipped and pulled over my head. I sat on my ass with just my white thong and shoes on. Those didn't stay on long either. I sat up to help him undress, but it wasn't necessary. He had his clothes off very quickly. So I grabbed his cock and looked into his eyes. With him kneeling in front of me, I saw his lusty expression. As I rubbed his manhood, he took both his hands put them on my knees and spread my legs apart. Smiling, he said something about how lovely I looked. Touching my pussy, it was already wet with anticipation. As I stroked his small cock that was now rock hard, he began exhaling with elation. Suddenly he said something in French, pushed me on my back and began pushing his cock into my very wet opening. I guess I wanted it too, because it felt so good going into me. "Oh yes, fuck me Pedro," I screamed.

He pushed my legs up the side of my body and drove his throbbing tool into my wet wanting slit. Slowly at first, but then he went faster and faster. I was moving my hips rapidly with his thrusting, enjoying his cock ramming in and out of me. I loudly moan in ecstasy as he ravished for what seem like a very long time. Soon he began to grunt and I felt his warm semen erupting inside me. When he finished plastering my love canal with bodily fluids, he fell on top of me, making it hard to breathe. Making a guy cum, has always given me pleasure. So being delighted with myself, I wanted him again, but I had to push him off me first. Quickly I gasped for air. As I was catching my breath, his handing work began spilling out of me; he told me that I was a very good vulgaire. I looked it up when I got home and it's French for prostitute.

Anyway, he threw me a towel and I wiped his cum off me and disappointed, I got dressed. Maurice was waiting for me and we left. As we walked the many blocks back to the van, he told me that I did a super job and we got a free meal. But now I guess I was going to Hooker Street and solicit guys to have sex with me in the van. Pedro told me that is what Maurice had planned. So now I know what he meant, when he told me I was going to have lot of fun in the van tonight.

By the time we got back to Du Soleil Street, it was pretty much parked up. So we had to park off the street in the trees but in front of the others vans that were also off the street. We were a little more isolated. It was a hot day and a warm night, so Maurice took his folding chair and sat it up outside the van in the trees. He could see what was happening, but out of the way. He told me that I had to solicit customers and couldn't stop until I had 5 guys or make over the 1000 euros a night goal. Giving me a bag, he told me to get dressed with the outfit in it. I looked in and pulled out this white cotton top and a very short tight fitting, orange yellow white and slate, patterned skirt. I went in the back and put it on. The top tightly hung below my boobs, with my stomach exposed and nipples protruding from under the thin cotton material. The skirt was a hip hugger and hung below my waist with the length barely covering my ass. A lot of me was exposed and it was easy access for sex. I wouldn't have to take anything off. When I came out, we opened the back doors and he told me to sit there.

I was very nervous and didn't know what to do. My anxiety was taking over, because I've never done any street sex solicitation before. So he told me what he wanted to see. I was to flirt with any guys walking by or cars stopping. My fee was 300 euros for one pop and 50 euros for each additional pop. I assumed a pop meant making a guy come. So we both took up our spots and I waited.

Guys kept walking by and I tried to get their attention. Some stopped, but told me I wanted too much. I walked over to a few cars and they moved on to another van for the same reason. I was surprised that no one took me up on my offer and was feeling rejected. I mean I thought I was pretty and offering my body up would be easy, but no one wanted me. I questioned, what was wrong with me? It was a few hours of being snubbed, when three guys walked by. I said hi and they came over and asked if I spoke English. I said I did. Then we chatted for a while. The two English guys wanted to do me, but the French guy said I was too expensive and he went to find another girl. We talked some more and a car stopped by, so I went to talk with him. He told me he would be back. I guess the little competition got the English dudes to finally make their move. When I came back, they had the money and handed it me. I sat in the back with my legs partially spread open and asked who was first. They looked at each other and the taller of the two jumped in behind me. I closed the double doors and began kissing him.

It wasn't long before his clothes were off. He pulled up my top over my boobs and began sucking on my nipples. They quickly became erect and I was getting wet. After my skirt was pulled up to my waist, he began fingering my bare pussy, as I devoured his hard cock in my mouth. We played with each other for a while, until he told me he was going to cum. So I stopped sucking and let him calm down. Then I took a condom and covered him up. He pushed me on my back and knelt in front of me. Looking at my wet slit, he asked if all the guys I fuck get me horny. I laughed and told him only the cute ones like him. Then I sat up and reached for his cock.

I placed it at the entrance of my pussy, spread my vaginal lips apart and told him to fuck me. Watching him pushing into me, was very erotic and he felt so good going into my wanton hole. I have always loved watching a guy entering me. Then he leaned over me with both arms over my shoulders and slowly began pumping me. He had his eyes open looking into mine. I could tell he was enjoying me from seeing his grin. Then I moaned, "You feel so good in me. I want to feel you fucking me and I want it rough. Oh yes, that's it, fuck me!"

He liked me talking dirty which I continued, because he began speedily thrusting none stop. He sat up and began pulling on my nipples. I yelped in pleasurable pain as he continued his fun. Faster and faster he fucked me, while I loudly moaned in bliss. It took some time, but he began grunting and asked me where he could dump his load. Moaning, I said anywhere as long as it's not on my clothes. He laughed, pulled out, took off the condom, and shot his load at the entrance to my pussy. Then he kissed me. When he finished he opened the van door and told his friend that I was a real horny slut and to have fun.

As I was wiping cum off my pussy, his friend jumped in and we started the mating process all over again. When his friend was done with me, he told me that I was really too beautiful to be a street whore. I should work in a German brothel instead. I could make so much more money. They waited for me to come out, and we sat and talked until the guy in the car walked up to me. He asked in broken English if I was available. As we were going in the van, the two guys told him to treat me nice.

Well anyway you get the idea. I had sex with another 3 guys during the night and finally got done around 2 am. Afterwards, Maurice came back in, took the money and gave me a back rub. Exhausted, I quickly fell asleep. When I awoke, the van was already on the road to Nice.

Four hours later we reached the French Rivera town. I wasn't disappointed on the beauty of the place and was what I imagined from photos. We found a parking stop many blocks from town. I put on a pair of shorts and a blouse that buttoned up the middle. Then we went walking around and checking out the beaches. We also found a hotel for 58 euros a night. Maurice told me that he planned to stay three nights in Nice. He said that last night's income made it possible for a hotel, although it wasn't a very good hotel.

Knowing that I was going to be whoring again and after we got the room, I took a nap. I awoke some hours later. Maurice was sitting on the chair checking his phone. He noticed me getting up and said, "Oh good, you're awake. I have great news. A guy wants you to come by his hotel around 8. So we have some time to get dinner and locate his hotel."

He told me to dress conservative, so I wore my white sun dress with a bra. We walked down to the resort area and had dinner. Then we watched the sunset. It wasn't completely down as we strolled to his hotel. Maurice found a nice spot in the lounging area and told me that I was to go to room 438. He said he would wait in the lounge area, until I came back. I looked at him and he didn't look well, so I asked him how he was feeling. I mean his cheeks were quite flushed. He said he was just tired from the drive and lack of sleep. So he patted me on my ass as I left for my encounter.

Knocking on the door, a nice looking guy with long brown hair and a goatee opened. He took a look at me and smiled. I knew this was going to be fun. I immediately gave him a big kiss. I didn't need to hurry things along because the guy bought me for 2 hours for 700 euros. He offered me a glass of wine and we went out to the balcony to watch the end of the sunset. He was very nice and we sat very close to each other. I could tell he wanted to play with my body, so I broke the ice by reaching for his cock that was bulging from under his pants.

As I did, I said, "Oh I see you have a nice big cock. I can't wait to set him free in me."

Looking into his eyes, I unzipped his pants and he helped pull them off. He wasn't wearing any underwear so I had a stiffing cock in my hands. Then I went down on him. His cock rose to the occasion and I was enjoying sucking and licking it. He was very clean and yummy and was having so much fun making him rock hard. It wasn't long that he began shooting a huge load of semen in my mouth. I suck it all up and swallowed every last yummy drop. I sat up and licked my lips. His eyes were twinkling when he told me it was his turn to make me cum. So we got up and went inside.

He watched me slowly dance, as I took off my dress, like I was stripping. Then he came over and we kissed again. As our tongues were dancing in pleasure, he undid my bra and took it off. Then he moved back to look at me. He told me that I was very pleasing to look at and can't wait to feel my body. I walked over to him and kissed again. With our lips locked in lust, he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we moved to the bed. We fell entangled in passion. When we broke for air I was on my back. He kissed my neck working down toward my breast. Stopping at each breast to suck and flick each nipple, made me moan in sensual bliss. He stalled at my nipples playing with them for many minutes. Then he kissed down my belly toward my wet pussy. When he reached my Y, he knelt up and pulled off my panty. I helped and then spread my legs apart so he could see how wet and horny I was. After a few minutes, he devoured my clit with his mouth and began a non-stop licking and fingering me. I was moving my hips and holding his head against my wet clit, as I convulsed in orgasmic bliss a few times. I was one happy little whore loving what this guy was doing to me.

After some time, he was again throbbing and I put on the condom. I wanted to feel that big cock in me so bad. He didn't disappoint. I had my legs wrapped around his waist as he ravished my pussy for the longest time. At one point he was roughly fucking me so fast, that the force pushed my head against the head board. Then he turned me over on all fours. Oh I love it when a guy enters me from the rear. Holding my hips, he began ravishing me until I felt him grunting and about to cum. I turned back and told him that it was okay to cum on my ass. He immediately pulled out, tore off the condom and unleashed a lot of cum on me. I just lay still as he dumped his hot gooey load. Afterwards we cuddled until his time was up. We kissed good-bye and he handed me an envelope with my fee in it. As the door closed, I was still in awe over the event and hoped everyone would be like this.

I saw Maurice slumped in a lounge chair in lobby of the hotel. Another girl was sitting next to him. When I got there, Maurice looked sick. The girl sitting with him told me he didn't look good and asked if he was okay. So we got him up, called a cab and took him back to our hotel. As we drove, he asked if everything went well and I said it was fantastic. Once back in the room, I got him some water and felt his head. He was burning up. That's when the other girl introduced herself as Isabella and told me to call her Bella. She said she would get him some medicine. I waited an hour and she finally came back. We forced him to drink this brown liquid. As he did, he told me to stay will Isabella for the evening because he didn't want to get me sick. Bella said that would be a good idea and we could get better acquainted. So we left Maurice and called a cab.

Bella was very friendly tanned girl with short sandy hair, blue eyes, big boobs and about as tall as me. She was wearing a short form fitting blue dress and I could tell by her nipples showing that she had no bra. I found out a lot about her as we rode to this club. She explained about being from the UK and was left stranded in Paris by a guy. That is when she started being an escort a few years ago to get by. She moved to Nice for the weather and cliental, which consist of mostly tourist. She then suggested that we should go clubbing and would split the money we make. She laughed and said it's easier hooking up with guys when working with a partner. So I guess I was going to be her partner.

The club was off the beaten path, but with a hotel next to it. We went in and had to pay 10 euros to the bouncer. The music was loud and the place was crowed, although there were more guys then girls. We walked around, looking for somewhere to sit. I could tell that guys were following our meandering. Before we found a spot, two guys asked us to dance. So we said yes. So for the next four dances we were having fun on the dance floor. Luckily, Bella had me take off my bra in the cab before we went in. When there was a break in the live music, the guys asked to buy us a drink and join them. Looking at Bella, she nodded yes. The booth had two other guys sitting and we squeezed in between them. I ordered a Martini and Bella had a glass of wine. We talked as we sipped our booze. One of the guys put his hand on my leg and I giggled, but didn't say to stop. We drank and danced with all of them for a few more hours. When the offer to go back to their room was made, Bella boldly blurted, "Oh yes guys, we'll be happy to have sex with all of you, but for 600 for me and Kathryn. That's only three hundred each and we'll stay the night if you want, so everyone could have a turn with each of us."

I don't think they expect that and either did I. So they looked at each other and finally Josh agreed, if he could do anal too. Bella laughed and told them that I love anal, but she doesn't. So Kathryn would be happy to do that for you. Oh my god, what was happening! Bella was setting me up. But instead of being angry, I laughed and told them it would be lots of fun too. I could tell by their expressions that we were all going to have fun. So we all left together for their hotel.

Once we got to the hotel, we went up to the top. There were two rooms that were connected. We went in one of them and got comfortable on the couches. I had Eric and Daniel next to me. Bella had Josh and Andrew next to her. It wasn't long before I was naked with my legs spread apart and over each lap, holding a cock in each hand. I was kissing back and forth with the guys as they fondled my boobs and pussy. Soon I was sitting with Eric's cock buried in me and Daniel's in my mouth. They kept trading places alternating whom I was fucking for a long time. I constantly moaned how good it felt with them fucking me and how often I was cuming. Finally, Daniel said he was cuming and unloaded in my mouth. As I was sucking him dry, Eric pulled out of me, came over and told me to open wide. He erupted with more cum then I could swallow and it went all over my face dripping down on my boobs. We all laughed, when he was done spraying his load. I bit my lower lip with my sensual expression, as I rubbed it on my boobs. Afterwards I went to clean up.

kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers