My Freshman Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then other girls started talking about how they would go to these parties at the athletic dorm last year, what they did in detail and what a good time they had getting screwed by the guys which usually involved more than one girl at a time. As I kept listening to all of this, as I was getting more sexually excited.

Girls were going to the bathroom and I finally had to. While waiting my turn, I heard the girl in the bathroom let out little whimpers and knew what she must be doing. When I got in there I pulled down my panties and noticed the crotch was all wet and sticky and my pubic hair was all matted. My pussy juice was similar to what I make when I ovulate, real thick, white and slimy. Even as I went to the bathroom it felt great and when I dried myself my pussy was all sensitive. When I touched my clit it sent a chill through me so I touched it again and again until I had this strong orgasm. I was trying to stay quite because there were girls knocking on the door for me to hurry. I dried my self and my panties and went back into the room.

Girls were still telling stories about being with the guys, and being taken to Nirvana. It seemed like over half of the sorority had been with the team last year. Deb said it makes our sorority look good when the guys on the team hang out with us and this is why they picked our sorority to be with this year. So treat the guys real nice tomorrow night. We also want to win the whole $10,000 of housing grant money because we need a new AC/Heating unit because the old one keeps breaking down. Plus we could use a dish washer, so everyone attend.

Before we left Deb told us to look our best for the guys and to wear a nice dress or skirt and top. She also told us to eat a good dinner tonight and that any one not eating will have to forfeit their $50.00 for the night. We don't want any falling down drunk girls tomorrow night. We finally went back to our dorm room around 1:30 AM. . In the car going back, all the girls were talking about tonight, becoming part of the team and what was going to happen tomorrow night.

When Amy and I walked into our dorm room the first thing we saw was the poster of Bill on the wall staring back at us like he did every night. I said I couldn't believe we met Bill tonight and he looked even better in person. Amy responded, to think all the nights we fantasized about what we would do to him if we had the chance and now our fantasy will come true. Amy asked how I thought it would happen. I said probably the way Jen and the other girls lost theirs so maybe Bill can take both of us together tomorrow night. That would be neat.

As we talked we were getting ready for bed and Amy and I had a ritual. We would sleep in only a long T-shirt and panties. As we would undress, we would do it in front of the poster of Bill, like a strip tease and fantasize that we were undressing for him. We would have music on and start undressing together in front of Bill until we were down to our panties. Tonight was different because we were really going to be with Bill tomorrow night plus I was drunk which excited me as I started to strip. I was a little scared but real turned on thinking what it will be like stripping for him just like the other girls had.

I was so hot that I took off my panties, and when Amy saw the crotch of my wet panties, she said something about how wet I was. I said I couldn't help it because I had been wet and turned on all night. I didn't know if it was something in the drink or just being around Bill and the other guys or both. Amy said yea, me too and took her wet panties off and said "OK Bill here I am, come and get me" then turned around bent over and mooned Bill. We were both laughing hard and I looked at the poster and said "look, Bill is smiling at you", she jumped up, turned around to look at Bill and said "no he's not", but I replied "He just stopped" Me and Amy fell on our beds laughing.

I looked over and Amy had one knee up closest to me and the other knee down, but I could see her hand between her legs and knew what she was doing. I wanted to touch myself also so I got up and turned off the light. It felt so good to finally play with my self. Amy asked if I thought Bill would take our assholes and I said I would let him do anything he wanted to me now. I heard a little whimper from Amy and knew what she was doing. I then slipped a wet finger into my asshole. I had never done it before but it felt good.

Lying in bed we both fantasized about Bill and couldn't believe that he would be the one to take our virginity tomorrow night and Amy said she would go through with it if I did. Since there was no other decent guys around I couldn't wait to be with Bill. Fingering both of my holes and thinking about what all happened tonight and what was going to happen tomorrow night it didn't take long for both of us to cum and then we fell asleep. Little did we know what was in store for us tomorrow night.

I am sorry this is so long, but I get so sexually excited writing this that I tend to ramble re-living those days but sex has been great since I started writing this. I could go on another couple of pages but I will rap it up now as not to bore everyone. I guess I could call this my sex blog and maybe this can help men be better lovers.

To be continued, Chapter 2, The Initiation. .